Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:53:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408394 times)
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:54:17 PM

Ooo spinning Quatloos!   A game of "Heads or Tails" anyone?

Sorry, couldn't help my self  Grin

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:53:23 PM

The next major version of the trader, which may be ready within a week.. will have Bittrex, Cryptsy, and Poloniex exchanges.  I will have screenshots in a few days for preview.

Kiss

Chlo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:23:39 AM

The next major version of the trader, which may be ready within a week.. will have Bittrex, Cryptsy, and Poloniex exchanges.  I will have screenshots in a few days for preview.

when will you make a twitter announcement so we can get some buzz started about it.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:35:15 PM

when will you make a twitter announcement so we can get some buzz started about it.
This weekend.
divlyfein

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:35:16 PM

Had less than 100 votes about a week ago. Will be in the top five by tonight I'm guessing. Keep the votes coming!

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:56:06 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 11:09:13 PM by kb4scv

It is probably just me, but when I open the trader, I am looking for the trade book and info on top, the Ping-Pong info isn't really a priority.  I may just not understand the uses yet, but I would think that if that function was moved to a tab, you would have that side of the page for quick ref info in the future or even charts if you go that far.  Just one person's opinion.  You are doing a great job, it has already paid for itself several times over for me.  In fact, I think you are underpricing the software now!

edit----------On second glance, Being somewhat blind, I see that it is set up for that. My bad. Still underpriced!!!

I do like the idea of a favorite list for coins you are trading, I cannot follow more than 3-4 well. Seeing just a few with price and volume might make it easy for quick glances.

It is probably simpler to just open multiple traders, but tabbing for the coins might be nice for some that are following their favorites all at once.   This might be overkill.

Like before, just thinking out loud.  Maybe this Noob can give you perspective from outside the world of coins and trading.  I have read many comments on coins and features that talk about features being programmed by computer guys and not for the average person.  While I do have a computer background, I have not written any code for many years. 

These thoughts might or might not help, as long as you don't mind the posts.  I have been reading through the forums for many of the coins lately trying to figure out this fascinating new world, going where I have never been before!

Thanks
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:25:04 PM

One more thing, if anyone on the forum has a great way, it would not be a bad idea to keep a log of people who buy into the trader and report results.  Best way to sell through real experience and it can be posted to the world when the trader is complete enough to get it out there.  I don't use Twitter or Facebook or anything that would work for this, but I am sure one of you does.  Many people will buy the coins for the trader if they know we are all using it and making money!  I like the potential of this coin more than any other I have looked at yet from where it is now to where I could see it ending up if the coins all fall in place, so to speak!
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:40:48 PM

Preview Screenshots of Quatloo Trader 2 With 3 exchanges!:

http://quatloos.org/trader.html
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:41:42 PM

It is probably just me, but when I open the trader, I am looking for the trade book and info on top, the Ping-Pong info isn't really a priority.  I may just not understand the uses yet, but I would think that if that function was moved to a tab, you would have that side of the page for quick ref info in the future or even charts if you go that far.  Just one person's opinion.  You are doing a great job, it has already paid for itself several times over for me.  In fact, I think you are underpricing the software now!

edit----------On second glance, Being somewhat blind, I see that it is set up for that. My bad. Still underpriced!!!

I do like the idea of a favorite list for coins you are trading, I cannot follow more than 3-4 well. Seeing just a few with price and volume might make it easy for quick glances.

It is probably simpler to just open multiple traders, but tabbing for the coins might be nice for some that are following their favorites all at once.   This might be overkill.

Like before, just thinking out loud.  Maybe this Noob can give you perspective from outside the world of coins and trading.  I have read many comments on coins and features that talk about features being programmed by computer guys and not for the average person.  While I do have a computer background, I have not written any code for many years. 

These thoughts might or might not help, as long as you don't mind the posts.  I have been reading through the forums for many of the coins lately trying to figure out this fascinating new world, going where I have never been before!

Thanks

Good stuff.. I'll consider your ideas.  I definitely like the coin favorites concept.. that's a winner.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:24:51 AM

Screen shots look great.  I cannot wait to use this on all the exchanges.

When you are looking at a particular coin, is there a simple way to alert to price difference on other two exchanges within the exchange tab you are on, or will you just have to look at separate instances of the trader and compare?  Thinking along the lines of a mouse-over a bid or ask and a popup or box that displays the difference of the other two as you look at your page so that you know instantly to buy or sell to other site.  I'll shut up and wait impatiently now..............
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 03:05:07 AM

free QTL for random person from me - https://twitter.com/kingscrownBTC/status/500478191925211136

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:08:18 PM

Any chance the wallet and trader will be incorporated in to 1 app?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:14:55 PM

How about a tab on the left that shows the buy/sell for the amount highlighted on book on right for the other two exchanges at a given time so that if you want to hit the buy/sell on that coin amount you do it right there looking at all three exchanges and coins cost at once.  I was sitting here today watching coins on the trader and on other exchanges and just wanting to hit the button at the price difference right there!  Still daydreaming of the day!
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:58:25 AM

After another day of playing with this program, just wanted to say that as a newer(ish) person to this fun stuff, I find that the Ping-Pong and whale tools are beyond me at this point.  The ease of seeing and executing orders are by far the best features to me.  They have consistently made me money precisely because I can see the orders and make buys and sells quickly.  I think that the next version with multiple exchanges will be great as well.  My take so far is that the simple part is what makes this valuable for the greater number of us out here that just want to buy and sell at this point.

This is no knock on the advanced features at all.  I am sure there are many out there that can use them to great affect for their own reasons.  I am more firmly convinced than ever that the formula of a great program and a coin that can be mined with existing equipment is a winning combination.  It has kept me in the game where I was almost ready to just walk away.

I also believe that the addition to the other two exchanges and to Mintpal will explode this coin.  I started to look into how to contact the exchanges, but have not figured it out yet.  Never enough time in the day!  I would believe that these exchanges have to have someone who can be talked to and I cannot see why they would not want a tool that sends trades for all coins directly to them.  A win for them and us. Maybe the release of the next version will kick at least one of them into gear. 

I have been a little curious, but do you see this as a tool for a great number of people out there, or eventually one that will be exclusive to the early investors and the people willing to pay a hefty price WHEN (not if!) the coin rises greatly in value?  I ask because it seems foggy as to how many people are really out here trading and investing. I am sure it is thousands, but even looking at rich lists and wallets for several coins, it is hard to tell how many people are really invested in a given coin.  I think this will be desired more by people like me that are getting into trading and looking for tools.  This big guys out there all know the game and how to play it at this point.

Anyway, my two cents for this day.  Keep up the good work!

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:23:17 AM

over. person paid 4+ QTL Smiley

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:48:57 AM

zero chance.  Adding so much code to a wallet only adds more possibilities for vulnerabilities and crashes.  Some may consider it.. I think its a bad idea.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:32:49 AM

Submitted request to Poloniex pointing out the fact that the trader would bring traffic to their exchange above and beyond the value of the QTL trades.  I would encourage everyone to do that also.  Have not figured out how to do so at Cryptsy yet, but will eventually.  Make them see the value in it for them! 
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:28:12 PM

zero chance.  Adding so much code to a wallet only adds more possibilities for vulnerabilities and crashes.  Some may consider it.. I think its a bad idea.
Does keeping them separate make the trader any less vulnerable? I'm not a coder, just curious.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:30:46 PM

Does keeping them separate make the trader any less vulnerable? I'm not a coder, just curious.
Keeping them separate makes the wallet less vulnerable to security vulnerabilities.  The source code for bitcoin, litecoin, and derived altcoins is well done with no serious vulnerabilities that can be exploited by hackers.  Introduction to a lot of extra code that can cause possible crashes can introduce unforeseen security vulnerabilities.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 04:13:49 AM

I agree with Markus, actually I barely even use the wallet as most of my QTL is at bittrex
to power the trading tool and in trades. I think keeping the wallet and tool separate is
very wise, though I think the wallet could use a nice skinning or paint job if anyone has
those talents.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money