Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701349 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

Nice update Patrike. One question. The Power Usage is only show if i set "Distplay Profit in addition to revenue" in the general options. Is it normal or a bug?
Right now Awesome Miner only calculates the power usage/cost if profit calculations are enabled - but that's not very user friendly. So I would say it's a bug and I will correct this in the next release so you will be able to display Power without also showing Profit.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Nice update Patrike. One question. The Power Usage is only show if i set "Distplay Profit in addition to revenue" in the general options. Is it normal or a bug?
Right now Awesome Miner only calculates the power usage/cost if profit calculations are enabled - but that's not very user friendly. So I would say it's a bug and I will correct this in the next release so you will be able to display Power without also showing Profit.

Thank you for the fast response.
slysir

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Thanks - I will include those in the next update.

New release today CryptoDredge:
https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/download/v0.9.7/CryptoDredge_0.9.7_cuda_9.2_windows.zip
Nuttawut

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

T-Rex 0.7.4

Minor performance improvements for skunk and x16 family of algorithms for Pascal and Turing cards

Bug fixes:
1) Crashes 20 sec after dev fee session when using -r 0
2) Temporary backed out "clean job" feature that was causing rejects on some pools e.g. beepool and bitpoolmining

Linux/Windows
https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/tag/0.7.4

FTP mirror:
http://ftp://radio.r41.ru/t-rex-0.7.4-linux-cuda10.0.tar.gz
http://ftp://radio.r41.ru/t-rex-0.7.4-linux-cuda9.1.tar.gz
http://ftp://radio.r41.ru/t-rex-0.7.4-linux-cuda9.2.tar.gz
http://ftp://radio.r41.ru/t-rex-0.7.4-win-cuda10.0.zip
http://ftp://radio.r41.ru/t-rex-0.7.4-win-cuda9.1.zip
http://ftp://radio.r41.ru/t-rex-0.7.4-win-cuda9.2.zip

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CryptoDredge v0.9.7

https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/

Improve Skunkhash
Fix several bugs
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

Awesome Miner version 5.7.7 ( Development preview of 5.8 )

This is a small update from the development release made yesterday (5.7.6) where a few corrections are included together with updated versions of mining software (CryptoDredge, T-rex, TeamRedMiner, WildRig).

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Hi Patrike,

i think there's a big problem with PHI2 algo, profit switching doesn't work,
and "phi2 pool Block Masters" there's on tab "Online Services", but
there isn't in "View Detailts - Profit Switching".

P.S. I'm using Teamredminer!

Bye
Awesome Miner is automatically showing all new algorithms on the Online Services tab, but doesn't automatically add it as a pool to the profit switcher (see Options dialog, Online Services) until I include it in an update.

This implementation will soon change where Awesome Miner automatically will make new pools (from the predefined yiimp-based pools) available without having to update to a later version.

Edit: I just checked and BlockMasters Phi2 should be in the list already. Is Phi2 selected in the Profit Profile you are using? Do you have any mining software that supports Phi2 enabled in the Profit Profile?

Hi Patrike,

i don't know why sometimes the profit switching doesn't work, but if i restart the miner, AwesomeMiner choose the right algo/coin to mine, i have only problem with phi2 algo.

This is a screenshot of View Details

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sxiq8hCGlgi48Sgo-0ODU-AoesdWqL2Z/view?usp=sharing

Thanks
I wonder if this could related to the Threshold setting not working as it should. Your 5% limit should have been passed in this case and a pool change should have been made. Do you get the same issue if you disable the Threshold feature?

Next time this happens, could you please send me your log file by mail and let me know the time of the issue - together with a good screenshot like the one your provided here? Thanks!

Mail to info@awesomeminer.com with new screenshot and log file.

Thanks
Thanks for sharing the logs. I've implemented a correction for this scenario with TeamRedMiner.

- CoinCalculators.io setting for filtering of exchanges will still include coin values for coins without an exchange
I can not find this option
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

found a bug, @patrike.

automatic download of custom managed software does not work.
I can create a custom software and add all the download links, folder & executable names and so on to its properties. but then I can't enable that software in any of my profit profiles. when trying to save a profile with new managed software enabled, AM tells me, that I should click the "Configure" button and specify the path. basically it's locked with "Specify existing installation path" option selected, and I can't choose "automatic download" option at all.
I will take a look at this one - thanks for reporting it.

I have another feature in the pipeline where you will be able to use a C# script as a rule action, to set a time limited wallet/worker name on a profit profile. You will be able to run the rule on a schedule you define.
any updates on this?
please make me happy Smiley

thank you for your work.
This is implemented already, but not yet documented as it's quite low-level.

An example of how it can be used is the following C# script action, but I will have to provide some documentation for it before it's really useful
Code:
using AwesomeMiner.Components.ProfitSwitching.Pools;

public class ActionScript
{
private ContextProvider Context = ScriptManager.Context;

public bool Execute(List<IMinerBase> list)
{
// Specify duration for how long the changes should be used
const int DurationMinutes = 45;

// Pool configuration
SwitchingProfile swProfile = new SwitchingProfile();
swProfile.EnabledPools = OnlineServiceType.MiningPoolHub;
swProfile.MiningPoolHubWorker = "newuser.1";

Context.ProfitSwitcher.SetTemporaryProfitProfileSettings(list, DurationMinutes, swProfile);
return true;
}

}
hello patrike,
this script is broken in two last releases. every time I got an empty miner worker name after running it.
terryborg

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

could you please add selection support for the zpool South East Asia  <sea> STRATUM SERVERS and blockmaster European servers (Please access these by using stratum+tcp://eu.blockmasters.co[:port] ) in the next release?

thanks
STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

Patrike,

Small issue that I've discovered...

All algo's have been benchmarked with one or many GPU's and I have them all selected in Options > Algorithms.

Now here is the issue, if I deselect one or more and then at a later date re-enable them in Options > Algorithms, the benchmark data is lost / missing in the Benchmark box and I have to redo the benchmark for those algos again.

Can you fix that in the next update please so that the data does not get erased when these are disabled in Options > Algorithms, thanks.

zergbitcore

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

Patrike, dasboard need to add an option to change graph limits for each miner hashrate and power usage independently (yes, need to add power usage). Usually the area near zero is not useful. If your miner hasrate changes from 120 to 160 MH/s it is better to cut the 0-100 MH/s area and see the more detailed statistics for 100-180 MH/s area. If 1st miner speed is H/s and the second miner speed is MH/s the dashboard screen becomes fully useless for the first miner. That's why need independent limits for each miner. Sometimes you can not understand the real power usage without seeing statistics.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

@PATRIKE I would like to remind you that you can not change the OC on the RTX cards using Awesome Miner yet. I look forward to this update.
GarySeven

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

I love AM but wish they would develop more options for ASICs. Most of the options are geared toward CPU/GPU rigs.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

- CoinCalculators.io setting for filtering of exchanges will still include coin values for coins without an exchange
I can not find this option
Maybe the description in the release notes wasn't too good here. It's not a new setting, but it's refering to when using the existing setting for CoinCalculators.io Exchange Filtering. When enabled, I received feedback that is was filtering away too much coin data where coins didn't have any exchange at all.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

found a bug, @patrike.

automatic download of custom managed software does not work.
I can create a custom software and add all the download links, folder & executable names and so on to its properties. but then I can't enable that software in any of my profit profiles. when trying to save a profile with new managed software enabled, AM tells me, that I should click the "Configure" button and specify the path. basically it's locked with "Specify existing installation path" option selected, and I can't choose "automatic download" option at all.
I will take a look at this one - thanks for reporting it.

I have another feature in the pipeline where you will be able to use a C# script as a rule action, to set a time limited wallet/worker name on a profit profile. You will be able to run the rule on a schedule you define.
any updates on this?
please make me happy Smiley

thank you for your work.
This is implemented already, but not yet documented as it's quite low-level.

An example of how it can be used is the following C# script action, but I will have to provide some documentation for it before it's really useful
Code:
using AwesomeMiner.Components.ProfitSwitching.Pools;

public class ActionScript
{
private ContextProvider Context = ScriptManager.Context;

public bool Execute(List<IMinerBase> list)
{
// Specify duration for how long the changes should be used
const int DurationMinutes = 45;

// Pool configuration
SwitchingProfile swProfile = new SwitchingProfile();
swProfile.EnabledPools = OnlineServiceType.MiningPoolHub;

Context.ProfitSwitcher.SetTemporaryProfitProfileSettings(list, DurationMinutes, swProfile);
return true;
}

}
hello patrike,
this script is broken in two last releases. every time I got an empty miner worker name after running it.
There is a change in the latest development releses for this.

Please remove this line
Code:

You can replace it with lines like below. You always need the first "Clear" line, but then you can have one or more additional lines for each pool.
Code:
swProfile.PoolProviderList.Clear();
swProfile.PoolProviderList.Add(new PredefinedPoolProvider(OnlineServiceType.MiningPoolHub, "newuser.1"));
swProfile.PoolProviderList.Add(new PredefinedPoolProvider(OnlineServiceType.BlockMasters, "somewallet"));
swProfile.PoolProviderList.Add(new PredefinedPoolProvider(OnlineServiceType.AHashPool, "somewallet"));

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:23:06 PM

could you please add selection support for the zpool South East Asia  <sea> STRATUM SERVERS and blockmaster European servers (Please access these by using stratum+tcp://eu.blockmasters.co[:port] ) in the next release?

thanks
Thanks for your suggestion. I will add zpool SEA to the next release.

BlockMasters EU is already included in the latest development release.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

Patrike,

Small issue that I've discovered...

All algo's have been benchmarked with one or many GPU's and I have them all selected in Options > Algorithms.

Now here is the issue, if I deselect one or more and then at a later date re-enable them in Options > Algorithms, the benchmark data is lost / missing in the Benchmark box and I have to redo the benchmark for those algos again.

Can you fix that in the next update please so that the data does not get erased when these are disabled in Options > Algorithms, thanks.
Thanks for reporting this issue. I will take a look at this case. For the moment, you can workaround the issue by doing the disable on the algorithm in the Profit Profile instead.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Patrike, dasboard need to add an option to change graph limits for each miner hashrate and power usage independently (yes, need to add power usage). Usually the area near zero is not useful. If your miner hasrate changes from 120 to 160 MH/s it is better to cut the 0-100 MH/s area and see the more detailed statistics for 100-180 MH/s area. If 1st miner speed is H/s and the second miner speed is MH/s the dashboard screen becomes fully useless for the first miner. That's why need independent limits for each miner. Sometimes you can not understand the real power usage without seeing statistics.
Thanks for your comments. I do know that the dashboard and graph features are a bit limited at the moment. The idea is to make improvements in this area later on and your requests have been noted as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

I love AM but wish they would develop more options for ASICs. Most of the options are geared toward CPU/GPU rigs.
I'm very open to feature suggestions and feedback on how to make the ASIC mining features better. I do have a number of requests for making Antminer firmware updates via Awesome Miner, so that's one example of a feature planned for future versions of Awesome Miner.

It's true there are a few more features related to GPU mining but that's because it's more complex and requires more configuration. ASIC mining is typically more straight forward and requires less configuration to get going.

GarySeven

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

Very nice, thank you. I run a small farm of Innosillicon A9 Zmasters so if you could do the same for them someday it would be nice.

I would also like to be able to see the same information as I do when I am on the NiceHash website, total profits, estimated profits, etc.
cryptochristo

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:21:55 AM

really digging Awesome Miner, one small enhancement request here... but can you move the restart and reboot computer options so they're not so close together?
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: