Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701024 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

When i set the full path from C:\ on each of the remote miners it gets overwritten by the latest path set. So if i set the full path on my local miner last it overwrites the previous paths set on the remote miners. Then the remote miner fails to find the file.

Then if i fix the full path again on the remote, it overwrites the path set on the local miner.

I have different C:\Users\"names"\  on the remotes so different paths on each one.   

There is no concept of configuring this per miner. There is only a single textbox where you enter the path that will be used for all miners (both local and remote). When you use the Browse feature it can help you to fill in the path in this textbox, but if you specify a path for a remote miner, that one will be used for all miners.

If the path is the same on all miners, except the local computer, wouldn't it be possible to move the mining software to a similar path on the local computer as well?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xe0sw46pz8lngd6/IMG_2263.TRIM.MOV?dl=0

Hello Patrike I leave you a new error, or so I think. It is using a Coincalculator coin, in the option to change the protocol.

I did not have problems with C11 but now yes, I also see that it is badly defined, like Allium.

2 days ago I was mining c11 without problems, now I get an error. I have everything right, the bencmark works without problems, I have chosen the best miner, and I have also tried with others. the configuration of the pool is correct, all right, even coins of days ago that mine now give me that failure. I have left a video for you to see.
In the override algorithm dialog, I do see that Awesome Miner displays the internal name of the algorithm in the user interface once you selected it (it can show up as 61 instead of Allium that is the name. This should however only be a display issue in this dialog, that I can correct by displaying the user friendly name of the algorithm instead of the internal name.

To make sure I have the full picture here
1) Is the JLG coin showing up correctly as C11 in the Coins tab (you may have to click Refresh once) after you change the algorithm of it?
2) In the Properties of your pool, is the JLG coin selected?
3) Can you use the Diagnostics button to start the miner to see which parameter that Awesome Miner passes to the mining software that isn't correct?
Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

Hello Patrike, I have a very important suggestion that I have already commented on it a long time ago (apart from some statistics)

The miners in general have a problem, many work with dozens of coins, I have defined about 80 coins. The problem is in the Wallets, obviously I will not install 80 wallets in PC. I use different exchanges that more or less let send from mining.

The problem is the restrictions, most pools pay at 1 hour, that's fine, but most have a minimum amount to send per currency, and if the shipment is less than that amount, it remains the pool. And that is happening to me very often.

I have thought about how to avoid it, and you should adapt your software to the common problems of the miners. I think the most efficient way to avoid that is to have a group of RIGS all mine to the same currency.

I give an example, I have 5 rigs in a group, if I could mark one of those 5 (probably the 3) as a teacher, it would be the only switch, the others of the group imitate the teacher, that is, they all mine the same coin.

With that we get that by allocating all the power to that pool, when the blocks mature, there will be more quantity to send to the exchange, and to overcome the minimum and the coins to enter. Right now I'm losing a lot of currencies like that, when each rig does what it wants, it does not get to mine enough.

In pools type suprnova there are no problems, because there you indicate every few coins the shipment is made, but in the Pools type Yiimp pay every 1 or 2 hours, but I already say the problem is sending it to the Exchage. If it does not exceed the minimum, I lose those coins, and it happens to me several times a day, and the easiest way is to make a group behave like a super rig, just make the Switch and everyone else imitates the teacher.

Also this should not be complicated to program. I hope you understand my problem, which is the same problem as many others who do not realize that problem, but they are losing money every day like me.

You could put a clickable Icon in the list of miners and you could only click one per group, when activated, this would be the teacher and the others imitate what the teacher does.

Please think that this is not a whim, it is a problem that many Exchanges are giving us, some are more hard like Cryptopia, and others have limits such as CriptoBridge or Crex24, but if I keep allowing each rig what I want, I lose many coins I need to concentrate all the power to the coin. The system of change or swtich does not change, but only one would do it and the others imitate it. Please understand the problem we have and that only you can correct.
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

I give an example, I have 5 rigs in a group, if I could mark one of those 5 (probably the 3) as a teacher, it would be the only switch, the others of the group imitate the teacher, that is, they all mine the same coin.
if you've assigned the same profit profile for a "group" of miners - they all will mine the same coin, no? Roll Eyes
trucobit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

if you've assigned the same profit profile for a "group" of miners - they all will mine the same coin, no? Roll Eyes

What you say, if it can be done but you lose all the statistics for each rig, in coins per day or performance.

You can not put the profile of a rig 1080 in a 1060, the hashes for each something are different. If it would work, but as I say, but all the rigs are going to give the same supposed benefit.

It's a fudge that solution, this is not nemos miner to be cheating on the program.

Each rig has its own statistics that are provided by the hash rates of each profile, put all the rigs the same profile is a fudge.
darkneorus

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

What you say, if it can be done but you lose all the statistics for each rig, in coins per day or performance.

You can not put the profile of a rig 1080 in a 1060, the hashes for each something are different. If it would work, but as I say, but all the rigs are going to give the same supposed benefit.

It's a fudge that solution, this is not nemos miner to be cheating on the program.

Each rig has its own statistics that are provided by the hash rates of each profile, put all the rigs the same profile is a fudge.
you can create a profit profile group and add any count of other profit profiles inside. it will combine all the hashrates from the profiles and choose the best algo for a group. if you assign that profit group to all of your miners - they all will use the same switching pattern Roll Eyes
trucobit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

you can create a profit profile group and add any count of other profit profiles inside. it will combine all the hashrates from the profiles and choose the best algo for a group. if you assign that profit group to all of your miners - they all will use the same switching pattern Roll Eyes
I may be wrong, but that does not work like that. I have all the rigs in a profit group, but even if they are in a group, each rig does yes

If I am wrong, please I would appreciate explaining how to do it with catches, because either I or you are wrong.

I have reviewed all the group options and there is no option for the whole group to change to the same currency. That's why I say, if I'm wrong, please let me know step by step, I'd really appreciate it.
darkneorus

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:07:23 AM

just set your profile group as a profit switching profile in Properties window for all of your miners. and then they all will use the most profitable pool for a group.
trucobit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:36:39 AM

just set your profile group as a profit switching profile in Properties window for all of your miners. and then they all will use the most profitable pool for a group.

The way you indicate, I say again that if it works, but it is a fudge. If then I want to operate in another way, I have to change the profile one by one in all the rigs, it will be 5 or 50.

The way I ask Patrike, is just an option that does not change the profiles, and by deactivating each rig will have its profile, making the job easier for all of us.

It is not an orthodox form, if I want to separate a rig to test its performance in a currency, I have to put it back in its profile. It is an intermediate solution until I wait for patrike to add a function that does not need to make so many changes.
trucobit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:42:51 AM

To be more concise, I just tried your idea, and it does not work.

Because it does not work?? very easy, each profile has an intensity for each protocol and an OC. With which, the profile of a rig of 1080TI does not work in a rig of 1060

Now you will understand that what seemed like an idea on your part, is useless. It does not even work as a fudge, it just does not work, I have 3 of 5 rigs constantly restarting because they have the OC and Intensity values of the larger RIG.

I hope Patrike can give me a solution or I'll keep losing coins.

Your solution would only work if all the machines use the same card, OC and intensity
trucobit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9bgz3xaxjffrdi/IMG_2266.MOV?dl=0

Darknerous and PAtrike:

If you watch the video, you will see that a rig with a profile, the 3, which are 1080TI, has an OC and an intensity of 21.5. The Rig 1, 1060 has intensity 15.5

And that's the basic reason why your solution does not work, I've already tried it. The only scenario where it would work is where all the rigs were equal.

So I do not expect to hear again the same solution that does not work.

I just want to mark a Rig of the group as the Switch, and that everyone else does what that rig does, but each one with its OC profile and intensity.

Remember that I do not ask this on a whim, it is to exceed the minimum income exchanges, using all the power at the same time in the same currency.

I can get to lose a lot of the day by being mined loose coins in different rigs and not get to the minimum of the exchange. This I ask would solve 99% of the time.
trucobit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

1231/5000
Another way that I can think of for patrike, is to create a new type of rule, where I for each rig tells you to make the same coin as the Rig3.

That is, it can be done without changing the interface and only adding the possibility in rules

But as this is very necessary and few people realize it and lose money every day with this problem. from my point of view, it would be appropriate for it to be something more in sight.

But I am content with a new type of rule that I can say,

The rig 1, makes the currency of the rig 3
the rig 2, makes the mneda of the rig 3
The rig 4 makes the same coin from the rig 3
The rig 5 makes the same coin as the rig 3

in this way, each rig, using its own profile, will be limited to mining the same currency as the rig 3. And that same rule when activating it should deactivate the auto swtich in that rig, so that there is no interference.

I try to contribute ideas, although I believe that theirs is to implement it well in view, so that all users use it easily and stop losing coins as we do most of them.

Knowing the problem with the Exchanges, Awersome miner has to give the tools to eliminate or minimize that problem for the good of the users that we trust in the program.
trucobit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f800ou2xglfea5y/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-06-18%20a%20las%204.12.01.png?dl=0
Sorry if I'm heavy.

Another way to make it easy would be in the contextual menu of the group, which is seen in the capture. That there is an option to choose the Rig that will mark the Switch, and all the others will do that currency. I can not think of anything easier and simpler. And so each RIG retains its profile, they just have to have all the same ALGOS activated, and that if I have it.

I know they are going to tell me that every rig is going to undermine what is most profitable for me. I know that's true, it's only true if I receive in Wallets on PC. But as most of us use Wallets of online exchanges, and these have limits, in the end that behavior of each mining the most profitable results in losses, because it does not reach the minimum.

There exchanges that if you do not get to the minimum, or enter, you lose, others like cryptobridge if you do not get to the minimum one charges you 20%. So seeing the current situation, it is best that everything mine the same, although a rig may be less efficient in a currency, in the end what matters is the sum of that group with all its rigs in the same currency. Reaching the minimum would be a reality 99% of the time.
agente

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

I think will be very usefull that we can "save" gpu numbers in a miner when we install it for the first time. For example I save that miner number 2 have 5gpus and number 3 4gpus. If something change I will read an alert. Its difficult to understand if a gpu dont work in a system (yes ok.. you can read total hashrate but sometimes is not easy)
darkneorus

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:06:56 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 07:21:35 AM by darkneorus

I think will be very usefull that we can "save" gpu numbers in a miner when we install it for the first time. For example I save that miner number 2 have 5gpus and number 3 4gpus. If something change I will read an alert. Its difficult to understand if a gpu dont work in a system (yes ok.. you can read total hashrate but sometimes is not easy)
you can add a custom rule that will notify you, there's a trigger for GPUs count.

by the way,
@patrike, it will be great if you can add an action that will change the worker name or override global profit switching wallet address for a profit miner. what I am trying to accomplish is changing the miner's wallet address after a given time interval. right now got it's working by changing the profit profiles for a miner, with different wallet addresses set inside them on "Override pools" tab. it works, but it is really messy.

thank you.
slysir

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

When i set the full path from C:\ on each of the remote miners it gets overwritten by the latest path set. So if i set the full path on my local miner last it overwrites the previous paths set on the remote miners. Then the remote miner fails to find the file.

Then if i fix the full path again on the remote, it overwrites the path set on the local miner.

I have different C:\Users\"names"\  on the remotes so different paths on each one.   

There is no concept of configuring this per miner. There is only a single textbox where you enter the path that will be used for all miners (both local and remote). When you use the Browse feature it can help you to fill in the path in this textbox, but if you specify a path for a remote miner, that one will be used for all miners.

If the path is the same on all miners, except the local computer, wouldn't it be possible to move the mining software to a similar path on the local computer as well?

It was convenient to use the UploadedSoftware folder path on all the remotes, but obviously not on the localhost. So I am just using another common folder for all miners as you suggest. Thanks again.
darkneorus

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

It was convenient to use the UploadedSoftware folder path on all the remotes, but obviously not on the localhost. So I am just using another common folder for all miners as you suggest. Thanks again.
you can upload your miners to localhost too, the same way.  Roll Eyes
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

On one of my rigs, for whatever reason, the console windows do not appear when miners are running.  It still works though, AM launches the miner and gets stats back.  Anyone have any idea what would cause this?  I can't think of any Windows setting that would cause this.  

Right click, properties, environment, process settings, console window mode. Default is "show formatted console window"

Thanks for the reply but I already have that setting.   It seems to be a Windows issue, not an A.M. issue.  Defender and the firewall are turned off, etc.  Now the miners are not even staying running, they launch then a few seconds later exit.  All the diagnostics log says is "Probably cause: incorrect configuration" but I assume that's just a generic message, the configuration is fine.

This new build 1803 of Windows has been nothing but problems.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

1231/5000
Another way that I can think of for patrike, is to create a new type of rule, where I for each rig tells you to make the same coin as the Rig3.

That is, it can be done without changing the interface and only adding the possibility in rules

But as this is very necessary and few people realize it and lose money every day with this problem. from my point of view, it would be appropriate for it to be something more in sight.

But I am content with a new type of rule that I can say,

The rig 1, makes the currency of the rig 3
the rig 2, makes the mneda of the rig 3
The rig 4 makes the same coin from the rig 3
The rig 5 makes the same coin as the rig 3

in this way, each rig, using its own profile, will be limited to mining the same currency as the rig 3. And that same rule when activating it should deactivate the auto swtich in that rig, so that there is no interference.

I try to contribute ideas, although I believe that theirs is to implement it well in view, so that all users use it easily and stop losing coins as we do most of them.

Knowing the problem with the Exchanges, Awersome miner has to give the tools to eliminate or minimize that problem for the good of the users that we trust in the program.
I think be bottom line here is that you request a feature in the profit switcher where it in fact doesn't do profit switching for a while - instead you want it to mine on a specific pool that you point out.

I don't think there needs to be a concept of "follow" another rig - you might as well just select 4 miners (or a group), then right click and say that you want to force them to a specific pools for a period of time. Then it would either automatically revert to do profit switching after a day, or until you cancel this temporary pool selection.

Today these features are not part of the profit switcher today, as it only looks at the profit. If you only want to make the change for a while, an ugly workaround would be to define a very high profit factor on a pool, and the profit switcher will run in that direction.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

@patrike, it will be great if you can add an action that will change the worker name or override global profit switching wallet address for a profit miner. what I am trying to accomplish is changing the miner's wallet address after a given time interval. right now got it's working by changing the profit profiles for a miner, with different wallet addresses set inside them on "Override pools" tab. it works, but it is really messy.

thank you.
I have another feature in the pipeline where you will be able to use a C# script as a rule action, to set a time limited wallet/worker name on a profit profile. You will be able to run the rule on a schedule you define.

Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: