Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701352 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

I am having OC problems in all the machines, they ignore it. I changed the port from 82 to 83. I do not have a firewall activated in any place, neither in the AM machine nor in the rigs. I have even updated to the Aftherburner beta, updated Rivatuner, MSI remote. EVERYTHING is updated, and no team is responding to me the OC changes

In the end I will have to leave a moderate OC for all the A-L-G-O-S, but I lose one of the features of the version I use.

Any ideas? I know that in Aftherburner you do not have to activate anything about voltage control. But a few days ago everything was going, from a few days on, everything is failing me. I stop working Progpow in most of the rigs, I do not work the change of OC

I have updated Windows in all the rigs to version 1803, I have removed Firewall, antivirus and everything that may bother, I changed the remote MSI port, which loads perfectly. I'm a little desperate, I need some help
trucobit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

It can not be that I fail the OC in all rigs. Something for AM latest version that is giving problems in the changes of OC. I have updated everything, deleted and reinstalled aftherburner, msi remote, everything loaded well, everything is on its port 82, I have returned to that port. Everything, I have done everything, update rivatuner etc ..... Simply AM does not send the change commands or the remote server MSI does not receive something happens, I need help.
trucobit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cipov9s887i2ht0/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-15%20a%20las%2015.29.18.png?dl=0
that's right? I have looked at the ports on the computer where AM is installed, and I see that port 82 has no assigned ip, I do not see that it has any activity. Is it correct? Is it normal for me not to have Rig change my OC?
xtpeloco
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

Today I received a nvidia 2080 ti and I went crazy with what I indicated awesome miner, the miner in question (T-Rex) well marks the hash of mining, but awesome miner in the tab "GPU" misses the data and always indicates that the 2080ti has less speed.

in the rig I have 1 2080ti and a 1080ti.

I realized and I'm more relaxed is awesome miner thing, I thought that tenialgo misconfigured, bios, overclock ... etc

I leave it here too so that it is known.
trucobit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

Today I received a nvidia 2080 ti and I went crazy with what I indicated awesome miner, the miner in question (T-Rex) well marks the hash of mining, but awesome miner in the tab "GPU" misses the data and always indicates that the 2080ti has less speed.

in the rig I have 1 2080ti and a 1080ti.

I realized and I'm more relaxed is awesome miner thing, I thought that tenialgo misconfigured, bios, overclock ... etc

I leave it here too so that it is known.

I have rigti of 1080ti and of rrt 2080 from the same day that came out. There is not a single problem. Well if one, that RTX does not work the change of OC, but lately I do not work on any computer.

I suggest you install Cuda 9.2 and cuda 10 on the RTX team, I do not have a single problem with the RTX, they perform more than the 1080ti and consume less
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

I discovered several problems:

Initialize diagnostics (2)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 5.7.5
nVidia driver version: 416.34
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 2
Engine Type: ProgPowNvidiaMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: ProgPowNvidiaMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
====================================================================================================
C:\Users\Alexandr\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final_2\progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final\Cuda 9.2\progpowminer-cuda.exe  -U -P stratum+tcp://baf.AsusPC:1q2w3e4r@bci.suprnova.cc:9166 --api-port 4029
====================================================================================================
Failed to start miner process: He yдaeтcя нaйти yкaзaнный фaйл
Failed to start miner in Diagnostics mode
Diagnostics completed

The link is not correct, please correct

The second problem:
After the above manipulations, I cannot select certain GPUs in the miner’s settings, how can I cure this?
https://image.ibb.co/d6Rc9f/2018-11-15-13-24-19.png

This problem is only for the miner T-Rex. other miners can choose a GPU. This problem appeared after I launched the Progpow miner.

I tried to add a ProgPow miner on another PC and then in the T-rex miner, I could not select a GPU. This problem in t-Rex appears every time you try to add a new miner to ProgPow manually.
I do not understand how these different miners and algorithms are connected, but this is a fact.
How to be now? How to restore the choice of GPU in the miner T-rex?

progPow miner: --cuda-devices 0 --cuda-devices 2 - in order to choose GPU 0 and 2
Please fix it.

ProgPow correct link: https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest/releases/download/2.1/progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final.zip

Please, help. I now have mine problem in profit: not displayed and there is no choice of GPU
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:39:33 AM

New z-enemy 1.24 Miner With Performance Optimizations and Extra Boost for the Nvidia RTX GPUs
baf28

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 06:41:24 AM by baf28

Starting Mining Software
Engine Type: ProgPowNvidiaMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Properties: (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: ProgPowNvidiaMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
C:\Users\Alexandr\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final_2\progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final\Cuda 9.2\progpowminer-cuda.exe  -U -P stratum+tcp://baf.AsusPC:1q2w3e4r@bci.suprnova.cc:9166 --api-port 4029
Diagnostics completed

The second problem:
After the above manipulations, I cannot select certain GPUs in the miner’s settings, how can I cure this?
https://image.ibb.co/d6Rc9f/2018-11-15-13-24-19.png

This problem is only for the miner T-Rex. other miners can choose a GPU. This problem appeared after I launched the Progpow miner.

I tried to add a ProgPow miner on another PC and then in the T-rex miner, I could not select a GPU. This problem in t-Rex appears every time you try to add a new miner to ProgPow manually.
I do not understand how these different miners and algorithms are connected, but this is a fact.

progPow miner: --cuda-devices 0 --cuda-devices 2 - in order to choose GPU 0 and 2
Please fix it.

ProgPow correct link: https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest/releases/download/2.1/progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final.zip

Please, help. I now have mine problem in profit: not displayed and there is no choice of GPU

when the EWBF miner is working, then the setting for selecting the GPU is available, and when the T-miner is working, then the setting is not available, but it is the card selection that is made correctly in both cases.
PLS fix
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

why no integrated Support of JCE GPU Miner?

it is great for all CN algo - best for CN Heavy

pls!
It might be supported if it's a popular mining software to use. I've not really had a change to look into it yet to see how much it differs from their CPU miner.

within the same level with SRB and Teamredminer at any cn algo

TIA
Yes, the performance will be faster. I was more thinking of the difference in how you configure it compared to the JCE CPU miner. Like different command line arguments and so on.

Would it for example work to select JCE CPU Miner and instead of auto-download, point it to the GPU miner instead?

i dont hitnk so...different versions...but...he is very active at his own thread here...maybe ask him?! he will for sure be happy to help integrate his GPU version = more incoming for him Smiley

I use JCE GPU version with auto download works great.  Have to add the software thats it

can you please tell me how to manage the config.txt that jce used within awesome miner? PN would be nice
THX
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Hello, Patrike
I want to ask you to add more deep options for profit statistics.
There are many situations when the profit value displayed in pool API is too high to be the truth (even for 24H average) and the miner switches to that pool and loose the time for mining nothing. I believe it is very simple to detect such high volatility situations reported by pool (not the real coins) and prevent switching miner to that pool.
To make Awesome Miner software the best of the best it will be perfect to add more deep statistics collection for a long time periods:
- collect absolutely all pool statistics for the selected algos every time during profit values requests: TTF, Block found log, current, esimate and average profit values (all together)
- give users full control how to display these info on the graph
- add more deep rules where user can write his own formulas using many different statistics values and make miner to ban the pool for some time
- volatility value display for each pool algo (based on awesome miner collected statistics)
- ban high volatility pool algos till the volatility becomes normal or other user defined changes will happen

High volatility coins and algos are the biggest problem when using BTC for payout. You will never have that profit, because the waiting time before exchange is too long for high volatility algo. So, the only way to control it is to ban unstable profit pool algos.
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.

Right now the feature "Actual Performance" (the column in the Online Services tab) is only looking at the estimated payout compared to the actual payout of the pools, to see if a pool constantly advertise higher payout that what you get. The percent value given here is used to lower the estimates reported from a specific pool, making it less likely to be selected by the Awesome Miner profit switcher.

I would be possible to extend this feature to measure volatility as well, and then make it configurable like you suggest - that's a good point.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

I have a problem and see if I can explain it and understand it.

I do not know why but I have a couple of rigs that some of the new miners did not add or have been added badly, especially when referring to Progpow. If I go to the RIG User / nameuser / Appdata / roaming / awesome I see that there is a folder for each of the miners that Awesome adds to their program, but the Progpow Nvidia Miner does not appear.

Comparing with other rigs, these miners do appear in the default folder of Awesome in Roaming.

These rigs that fail, if they have marked the miner, and I have even raised the miner as personalized or manual, but they do not work for me, they always give me the same mistake.

I do not know if deleting the profile of RIG2 in awesome and doing it again would be useful. Delete the remote in the Rig2 and all the folders and others. But I've already tried that and it has not worked for me either. A few days ago everything worked, I do not think they are the last drivers dated yesterday. a few days ago they worked perfectly.

The error they give me is the following

Initialize diagnostics (20)
Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner Remote Agent version: 5.7.8
nVidia driver version: 416.94
Microsoft VC++ 2013 runtime installed: Yes
Microsoft VC++ 2015 runtime installed: Yes
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: ProgPowNvidiaMiner, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: progpowminer-cuda-windows_0.15.0_1\progpowminer-cuda-windows\progpowminer-cuda.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Set clocking start profile: 52, 85 100--300 (when stopping, the following will be used: -1, type: Single, Use: False)
C:\Users\truco\AppData\Local\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\progpowminer-cuda-windows_0.15.0_1\progpowminer-cuda-windows\progpowminer-cuda.exe  -U -P stratum+tcp://trucobit:patata@bci.suprnova.cc:9166 --api-port 4028
>   m  19:28:12|main    |  progpowminer version 0.15.0.dev0
>   m  19:28:12|main    |  Build: windows / release +git. 08eb5d0
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 8380
>  cu  19:28:12|main    |  Using grid size 1024 , block size 512
> Error: clGetPlatformIDs

Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration or crashing software
Diagnostics completed

-----------------
TEngo 6 nvidia rigs, I have all updated today to the latest version of driver 416.94, just before updating Progpow worked on all rigs, but after updating, some computers work and others do not. I do not quite understand.

I do not understand either because in the RIG2 and RIG1, even if the miner is marked, it is loaded in the rig, I have had to upload them as a personalized miner.

Please ask for a url to update the miner from custom in AM. Sometimes the computer is a little crazy.

I noticed that the download URL used for automatic download for the ProgPow mining software no longer works. The next release of Awesome Miner will instead use these URLs:
https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest/releases/download/2.1/progpowminer-cuda-windows-0.16_final.zip
https://github.com/BitcoinInterestOfficial/BitcoinInterest/releases/download/2.1/progpowminer-amd-windows-0.16_final.zip

For the moment, you can manually set them via the Options dialog, Managed Software section, if you want.

This is the reason why the auto download failed on some computers where it wasn't already downloaded (the link did work earlier).

For the error message you get in the console output of ProgPow miner - that's specific to ProgPow miner so I don't have any specific suggestions for that one.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

ok, I come to tell you an error that has been repeated after many versions,

Well, when you select several miners who are mining a specific currency and you want to change the pool in bulk this fails and you have no other option than to change the minaro one by one or apply a template en masse.

with the miner in question is with TeamRedMiner, I have not seen what happens with another for now

this only happens with the AMD miners, with the nvidia changes without problem.

thanks a good program and I never regret having bought it.

thank you Smiley
Hi and thanks for your feedback. I will look into the TeamRedMiner pool change scenario and correct it.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

Starting Mining Software
Diagnostics completed

The second problem:

Please fix it.

The next release of Awesome Miner will use the new download URL's for ProgPow. You can manually enter it in the Options dialog, Managed Software section, as a workaround for the moment.

I will also make sure the GPU selection dialog be made available for T-rex and take a look at the progpow miner device selection as well.

joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

Hi Patrike,

you have this nice new feature:
The Check Statistics trigger can compare the hashrate of a miner with a percent value of the hashrate in the profit profile.

Can you extend that value to over 100%? This can be great in case you just update the mining software without new benchmarks and the new hashrate is much higher. So you can add a rule for example to highlight a miner when it hashes with 110%+.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cipov9s887i2ht0/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-15%20a%20las%2015.29.18.png?dl=0
that's right? I have looked at the ports on the computer where AM is installed, and I see that port 82 has no assigned ip, I do not see that it has any activity. Is it correct? Is it normal for me not to have Rig change my OC?
On the remote mining rig where you run MSI Afterburner Remote Server, port 82 should be listening. It's fine that no IP is listed as it indicates that it will listen on any IP address.

Some troubleshooting suggestions:
1) Verify that MSI Afterburner Remote Server itself is responding on port 82. On your mining rig where it's running, use a web browser and navigate to http://localhost:82/macm
If you get a password dialog, the service is running fine.

2) You can also review the Awesome Miner Remote Agent log file. If you search for "GPU clocking" you will find the communication related to MSI Afterburner Remote Server - and you might be able to see if there are any errors here.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7zey08mnfpzxtt/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-15%20a%20las%2011.27.37.png?dl=0
@PATRIKE, sorry to insist on a topic, but it is very important that you implement that you can choose the Exchange for each currency, you could only with Coinscalculator I know, but something is something.

I show you the image of BTX, which gets the price of Cryptopia that has the best price, but then in cryptopia the BTX wallet is not active, so I have to sell it in another exchange, but of course, the price is different, the auto profit is not adequate. Nor can I remove Cryptopia from the exchanges I use in CC because in other currencies it is correct.

This is another example, so there are many, it is necessary that we can choose the exchange to take the price of each currency that enters by Coinscalculator, it is one of its great advantages that we are not using.
Thanks for the update - I understand your point and your request is already noted. Please note that I do have a large number of feature requests and for some features it may take a little while before I get a chance to implement them. No requests are forgotten and I appreciate all feedback and suggestions.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Hi Patrike,

you have this nice new feature:
The Check Statistics trigger can compare the hashrate of a miner with a percent value of the hashrate in the profit profile.

Can you extend that value to over 100%? This can be great in case you just update the mining software without new benchmarks and the new hashrate is much higher. So you can add a rule for example to highlight a miner when it hashes with 110%+.
Good point - I will remove the restriction at 100% to allow for larger values.

baf28

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

The next release of Awesome Miner will use the new download URL's for ProgPow. You can manually enter it in the Options dialog, Managed Software section, as a workaround for the moment.

I will also make sure the GPU selection dialog be made available for T-rex and take a look at the progpow miner device selection as well.

Please make a choice for ProgPow too. Thank.

And I can make myself so that there would be a choice or there was no choice in different miners on my own?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

Please make a choice for ProgPow too. Thank.

And I can make myself so that there would be a choice or there was no choice in different miners on my own?
Yes, I will include it for ProgPow as well. A new development release will be made available soon.

The only way to manually set the device selection in your case is to manually configure the command line with these parameters for the miner - but that's not really a solution if you use profit switching and many miners.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 04:10:56 PM by patrike

Awesome Miner Version 5.7.9 ( Development preview of 5.8 )

This release includes updated mining software version and a few corrections and adjustments based on recent feedback. JCE GPU miner is also added.

Next week you can expect the new Mining History feature to be included in the development release. The idea is to show what you have been mining (software, pools, coins, algorithms) for the selected period of time. In the example below only a single miner is selected, but you will be able to select any number of miners to see what they all have been mining in total.

The plan is also to add a list of the selected miners to be able to sort them by revenue, profit, mining time and so on in order to find low performing miners for the selected period of time.

Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: