Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701271 times)
O-Coin

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

why no integrated Support of JCE GPU Miner?

it is great for all CN algo - best for CN Heavy

pls!
It might be supported if it's a popular mining software to use. I've not really had a change to look into it yet to see how much it differs from their CPU miner.

within the same level with SRB and Teamredminer at any cn algo

TIA
Yes, the performance will be faster. I was more thinking of the difference in how you configure it compared to the JCE CPU miner. Like different command line arguments and so on.

Would it for example work to select JCE CPU Miner and instead of auto-download, point it to the GPU miner instead?

i dont hitnk so...different versions...but...he is very active at his own thread here...maybe ask him?! he will for sure be happy to help integrate his GPU version = more incoming for him Smiley

I use JCE GPU version with auto download works great.  Have to add the software thats it

can you please tell me how to manage the config.txt that jce used within awesome miner? PN would be nice
THX

@nordmann666
Cant PM newbies so ill post it here

Not sure if you use remote miners, or local (same machine AM is installed on). All my miners are remote.  shouldnt matter much either way.

You need to navigate to the AM folder that the mining software is located in. If auto downloaded it should be
C:\Users\#YOUR_USER#\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService

Then locate the config.txt file and update it as needed.

Now in AM go to manage miner properties>command line> in the code box "Parameters to mining software" need to add
-c config.txt

Thats assuming you keep the config.txt file the same name as it is.  I create several for testing and just change the names as you will see in my screen shot its -c config944.txt

This rig in mining CN_Haven average about 1150 per gpu RX570 8gb

cryptochristo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

How to I get 5.7.9 preview?
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

why no integrated Support of JCE GPU Miner?

it is great for all CN algo - best for CN Heavy

pls!
It might be supported if it's a popular mining software to use. I've not really had a change to look into it yet to see how much it differs from their CPU miner.

within the same level with SRB and Teamredminer at any cn algo

TIA
Yes, the performance will be faster. I was more thinking of the difference in how you configure it compared to the JCE CPU miner. Like different command line arguments and so on.

Would it for example work to select JCE CPU Miner and instead of auto-download, point it to the GPU miner instead?

i dont hitnk so...different versions...but...he is very active at his own thread here...maybe ask him?! he will for sure be happy to help integrate his GPU version = more incoming for him Smiley

I use JCE GPU version with auto download works great.  Have to add the software thats it

can you please tell me how to manage the config.txt that jce used within awesome miner? PN would be nice
THX

@nordmann666
Cant PM newbies so ill post it here

Not sure if you use remote miners, or local (same machine AM is installed on). All my miners are remote.  shouldnt matter much either way.

You need to navigate to the AM folder that the mining software is located in. If auto downloaded it should be
C:\Users\#YOUR_USER#\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService

Then locate the config.txt file and update it as needed.

Now in AM go to manage miner properties>command line> in the code box "Parameters to mining software" need to add
-c config.txt

Thats assuming you keep the config.txt file the same name as it is.  I create several for testing and just change the names as you will see in my screen shot its -c config944.txt

This rig in mining CN_Haven average about 1150 per gpu RX570 8gb

thx again...works great
trucobit

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cipov9s887i2ht0/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-15%20a%20las%2015.29.18.png?dl=0
that's right? I have looked at the ports on the computer where AM is installed, and I see that port 82 has no assigned ip, I do not see that it has any activity. Is it correct? Is it normal for me not to have Rig change my OC?
On the remote mining rig where you run MSI Afterburner Remote Server, port 82 should be listening. It's fine that no IP is listed as it indicates that it will listen on any IP address.

Some troubleshooting suggestions:
1) Verify that MSI Afterburner Remote Server itself is responding on port 82. On your mining rig where it's running, use a web browser and navigate to http://localhost:82/macm
If you get a password dialog, the service is running fine.

2) You can also review the Awesome Miner Remote Agent log file. If you search for "GPU clocking" you will find the communication related to MSI Afterburner Remote Server - and you might be able to see if there are any errors here.

Effectively, no RIG has access to
http: // localhost: 82 / macm

I do not get anything, the browser stays thinking and does not appear for login and pass. If I do it on the same computer where AM is, if it asks for a user and login.

But I have not changed anything so strange lately so that all rigs can not communicate.

The Awesome miner HOST does not have Firewall enabled, and the rigs do not have a firewall either. I have already changed the folder of the REmote twice, and I also make sure that it loads and leaves in the notification section of the taskbar.

What problem can I have Patrike ?, in the AM computer if it comes out, but not in the rigs, he keeps thinking. You can suggest ideas to try.

Thank you as always for your invaluable help. I'm looking forward to seeing the progpow running and the new statistics, something very good.
trucobit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

Awesome Miner Version 5.7.9 ( Development preview of 5.8 )

This release includes updated mining software version and a few corrections and adjustments based on recent feedback. JCE GPU miner is also added.

Next week you can expect the new Mining History feature to be included in the development release. The idea is to show what you have been mining (software, pools, coins, algorithms) for the selected period of time. In the example below only a single miner is selected, but you will be able to select any number of miners to see what they all have been mining in total.

The plan is also to add a list of the selected miners to be able to sort them by revenue, profit, mining time and so on in order to find low performing miners for the selected period of time.

F A N T A S T I C
trucobit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cipov9s887i2ht0/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-15%20a%20las%2015.29.18.png?dl=0
that's right? I have looked at the ports on the computer where AM is installed, and I see that port 82 has no assigned ip, I do not see that it has any activity. Is it correct? Is it normal for me not to have Rig change my OC?
On the remote mining rig where you run MSI Afterburner Remote Server, port 82 should be listening. It's fine that no IP is listed as it indicates that it will listen on any IP address.

Some troubleshooting suggestions:
1) Verify that MSI Afterburner Remote Server itself is responding on port 82. On your mining rig where it's running, use a web browser and navigate to http://localhost:82/macm
If you get a password dialog, the service is running fine.

2) You can also review the Awesome Miner Remote Agent log file. If you search for "GPU clocking" you will find the communication related to MSI Afterburner Remote Server - and you might be able to see if there are any errors here.

Effectively, no RIG has access to
http: // localhost: 82 / macm

I do not get anything, the browser stays thinking and does not appear for login and pass. If I do it on the same computer where AM is, if it asks for a user and login.

But I have not changed anything so strange lately so that all rigs can not communicate.

The Awesome miner HOST does not have Firewall enabled, and the rigs do not have a firewall either. I have already changed the folder of the REmote twice, and I also make sure that it loads and leaves in the notification section of the taskbar.

What problem can I have Patrike ?, in the AM computer if it comes out, but not in the rigs, he keeps thinking. You can suggest ideas to try.

Thank you as always for your invaluable help. I'm looking forward to seeing the progpow running and the new statistics, something very good.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcu8e24hgdh0ekv/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-17%20a%20las%2015.05.10.png?dl=0

@patrike As I said before, the command takes out a login window and pass on the computer where Awesome Miner is installed, but not in the rigs.

I am using port 82, I have seen that PID uses that port, it is 4, I mean System, but what is clear that for whatever reason there is no communication between the rigs and Awesome miner, since in the rigs I do not get nothing in the url you told me.

Now I am trying other configurations. In the capture that I have left you, you will see that this is port 82, I do not know if I change it to another and change it in each rig, I do not know if in that empty field where the asterisk * should put the ip of the rig or the ip of the team of Awesome Miner. I am trying to find a solution to this, and when I find it I will publish it here for who can help you tomorrow.

MSI Server loads perfectly in all rigs, it runs fine, but when I put the url in the browser it does not show me the login and pass window, so it is not possible to communicate with the Awesome miner team. And I remember that I have completely disabled the Firewall on all computers.

I accept advice from those who have some experience in this type of failure.
trucobit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

If one looks for the most frequent problems of windows 10 rev 1803, the one that I recently installed on all the computers, it turns out that there are many complaints of network connections within the same working group.

I have tried several solutions but I can not get the OC of the cards changed again, I have the computers with an average OC in each one.

@patrike you should check this that I mention, because my problem is following the installation of revision 1803 in all my rigs and the team of Awesome miner, is the common denominator, and read that there are hundreds of posts and forums talking about network problems rare in the 1803 version, maybe it could be the problem

I also take the opportunity to know if other users who have the license with API and to be able to manage the OC, if having version 1803 of windows 10 have problems to change from remote OC in the rigs.

I apologize for so much insistence.
trucobit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

If one looks for the most frequent problems of windows 10 rev 1803, the one that I recently installed on all the computers, it turns out that there are many complaints of network connections within the same working group.

I have tried several solutions but I can not get the OC of the cards changed again, I have the computers with an average OC in each one.

@patrike you should check this that I mention, because my problem is following the installation of revision 1803 in all my rigs and the team of Awesome miner, is the common denominator, and read that there are hundreds of posts and forums talking about network problems rare in the 1803 version, maybe it could be the problem

I also take the opportunity to know if other users who have the license with API and to be able to manage the OC, if having version 1803 of windows 10 have problems to change from remote OC in the rigs.

Problem solved the change of OC. The 1803 distribution has network problems, I installed the last of October 1809 that is ready to install or update. That has fixed my problem, now in each rig to put http: // localhost: 82 / macm and asks me for the login and pass.

So the whole problem is release 1803, or stay in 1709 or go to 1809 to not have these problems. I hope to help.
trucobit

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

new Algo  Equihash 200,9  please add
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

It would be very good if you add to the balance tab the rate of the coin and the exchange on which this course is taken.
Thank.
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:48:06 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 07:10:09 AM by joseph32

Hi Patrike,

I have a suggestion for a function I really miss.

In the Coins & Profit / Profit Switching section you have the great option to "Ignore pools with no accepted shares in (minutes)" and the ignore time by.

Can you add the same just for algorithms? So it would "Ignore algorithm with no accepted shares in (minutes)" and ofc the ignore time.

Especially when you use multi pools with the profit switcher. It can happen a coin is on top, but cant be farmed for any reason. But I dont want to ignore the whole pool. Sure, you can set a rule with an alert, but you cant ignore that coin for a specific time.
trucobit

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

I know I insist but I want to give numerous proofs.

BTX Coinscalculator gives me the price of cryptopia with a value of 9060 satochis, but the Wallet in Cryptopia is in maintenance. The next Crex24 allows you to deposit and sell, but its price is 7500 satochis.

With which, I can not mine BTX because it gets the price of Cryptopia. If I know that I can more or less adjust using the profit, but that is a fudge if you do it in many currencies.

It is only to give interest to the issue of how important the option can be, that I know that you have it in mind, and I know that you will be able to do it when you can. I just give constant examples of how important it is.

Apart I am looking forward to seeing the new update for two reasons. The beginning of the new statistics that are so important to know what we do, and the update of miners, the new z-enemy already comes with a plus of better performance in RTX.

I do not want to add new miners, I prefer to wait for their updates, or that you provide me with the correct url of downloading the latest version to use while updating it.

I can not express how happy I bought this software and recommended it, the best money spent on cryptos that I have made.
badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

I can't run crypto dredge or T-Rex on any of my 10 rigs with remote agent.  All of sudden they stopped working, windows defender is turned off and no ant virus.  My main pc that runs awesome miner can run them but none of my remote agent rigs.   
trucobit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:53:41 AM

I can't run crypto dredge or T-Rex on any of my 10 rigs with remote agent.  All of sudden they stopped working, windows defender is turned off and no ant virus.  My main pc that runs awesome miner can run them but none of my remote agent rigs.   

A tip, do not use intensity -i 21 for example, it usually gives problems if you indicate intensity. Lower the core of the OC a little.

I suppose you will have activated t-rex on each Rig in your profit profile.

Disable antivirus and firewall in all rigs.
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:49:17 AM

WildRig Multi 0.13.0
badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:22:47 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 04:00:24 AM by badbart

I can't run crypto dredge or T-Rex on any of my 10 rigs with remote agent.  All of sudden they stopped working, windows defender is turned off and no ant virus.  My main pc that runs awesome miner can run them but none of my remote agent rigs.  

A tip, do not use intensity -i 21 for example, it usually gives problems if you indicate intensity. Lower the core of the OC a little.

I suppose you will have activated t-rex on each Rig in your profit profile.

Disable antivirus and firewall in all rigs.

when i run t-rex is says can't start miner, unable to get number of CUDA devices, is nidia driver installed?

I reinstall driver and its still not working

I updated to the latest driver and its working again!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

How to I get 5.7.9 preview?
To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Problem solved the change of OC. The 1803 distribution has network problems, I installed the last of October 1809 that is ready to install or update. That has fixed my problem, now in each rig to put http: // localhost: 82 / macm and asks me for the login and pass.

So the whole problem is release 1803, or stay in 1709 or go to 1809 to not have these problems. I hope to help.
Thanks for all updates on this and great that you shared your findings in case someone else run into the same issue.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

new Algo  Equihash 200,9  please add
Isn't Equihash 200,9 the same as the classic Equihash algorithm - used for ZCash and many other coins?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

It would be very good if you add to the balance tab the rate of the coin and the exchange on which this course is taken.
Thank.
It's the same exchange as listed for the coin on the Coins tab, but I understand your point that it can make sense to show it on the Balance tab as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: