Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701012 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

I think I found a fault or a bad performance

I activate coins, nicehash and Zpool. But in Zpool I only activate protocols that are not in nicehash. For example, not active in Zpool Neoscrypt. But ignore it, mine that "A-l-g-o" even though I do not have it selected in the coin pool and auto exchange.

That did not happen before, and I've been watching it for a few weeks. "a-l-g-o-s" that I do not have activated in zpool, mine, ignore my configuration
Yesterday I put an error that I think has been deleted from the forum, I do not know what happened.

It is about the selection of a-l-g-o-s from auto exchange for example nicehash and zpool.

I for example do not have selected hmq1725, and the program is mine. I have activated these two auto exchanges, but then I have a pool created with loose coins and several protocols of Nicehash and Zpool, but many times I see that I am mining for example hmq1725 when I do not have it selected. Something is wrong, it does not respect the selection of my pools. Like I say HMQ happens to me with any other protocol. Please revise.

This sounds like an issue related to the profit switcher. In the Options dialog, Online Services section, is the setting "Include in Managed Profit Switcher" unchecked for Zpool Neoscrypt?

If you right click on the miner and select View Details to see the last number of profit switching decisions, is Zpool Neoscrypt in any of these lists?

Could you send me your log file as well (via mail or PM) and let me know the time of the issue and the name of the miner? Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Want to get coin profitability from ShitToMine into AwesomeMiner automatically without API? Here's how I did it

https://youtu.be/dnLuQb7LJOk

Hi Patrike,

I'm not sure how considered (potentially) malicious it would be, but do you think it's possible to implement some kind of web scraper to collect the data (such as https://www.parsehub.com/) and provide them into AM in a similar manner as how I did it in the video? (best with site operators permission of course).
First of all - cool concept and thanks for sharing.

I don't want to make any enemies by having too specific support for scaping coin data, so it needs to be some kind of balance here. A more generic way of collecting data could make sense in the future.

I've had some initial discussions with ShitToMine about providing an API with Awesome Miner. I've expressed that I'm planning to support it once an API is available. I don't have any more updates to share on this right now.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

Hi there...

I seem to have a few items in the "Predefined online services" table that are duplicated (see image). Is there a way to fix this? It is not affecting the mining, so not an urgent thing.

I am using v5.7.10 free version.

Thanks,
...jim
Thanks for your question.

Awesome Miner should not add new entries if there is an existing entry with the same URL and algorithm. Have you ever made any specific configuration to these entries that show up as duplicates?

Would it be possible for you to send me your Awesome Miner configuration file (%appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ConfigData.xml) via mail? Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

Hi again,

Another minor issue. I had previously selected and benchmarked CryptoNightV8, but decided not to mine it. I turned it off in the "Algorithms" table:

and it does not appear in the "Profit Profiles" table for nVidia GPU (I do not have anything set in AMD GPU or Intel CPU profit profiles):

Nor does it appear in the "Managed Software" table for the indicated miner (in this case, CryptoDredge):

However, it is appearing in the Benchmark table:

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
...jim

Right now the algorithms are still visible in the Benchmark dialog. The idea is to allow you to benchmark and test algorithms without having them included in your actual profit switching yet.

Maybe there should be a setting in the benchmark dialog to exclude these entries that are not included.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

where i live the temps between day and night at this time of the year is huge. it goes to anywhere from 26-30 degrees at noon and as low as 6-12 at night.

I need some advice regarding asic freq change based on temps.

what would be the easiest way whereby i check temps if they are 90c and frequency is say 500 it drops to 450 , if temps are still 450 another rule will handle the drop to 400m. same goes for when they are cool enough and i need to increase the frequency.
This might be possible to solve by making using of Tags. In your rule that detect 90C and change the frequency to 450, you can have an additional action "Modify miner tag", where you add a tag like "Freq450". Maybe there should be a Wait item in between to delay setting the miner tag.

You can then have a second rule with two triggers - one to look for temperature and another one to look for the tag "Freq450".

More about miner tags:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086029-add-tags-to-miners

JimBrown462

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

Hi again,

Another minor issue. I had previously selected and benchmarked CryptoNightV8, but decided not to mine it. I turned it off in the "Algorithms" table:

and it does not appear in the "Profit Profiles" table for nVidia GPU (I do not have anything set in AMD GPU or Intel CPU profit profiles):

Nor does it appear in the "Managed Software" table for the indicated miner (in this case, CryptoDredge):

However, it is appearing in the Benchmark table:

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
...jim

Right now the algorithms are still visible in the Benchmark dialog. The idea is to allow you to benchmark and test algorithms without having them included in your actual profit switching yet.

Maybe there should be a setting in the benchmark dialog to exclude these entries that are not included.

Yes please. Every now and then, I like to re-benchmark all the algorithms that are active. Would be nice to be able to just hit "Select All" in that case. So, another button to toggle the visibility of inactive algorithms would be a nice addition. And have it remember the current state.

Thanks,
...jim
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

I activate coins, nicehash and Zpool. But in Zpool I only activate protocols that are not in nicehash. For example, not active in Zpool Neoscrypt. But ignore it, mine that "A-l-g-o" even though I do not have it selected in the coin pool and auto exchange.

That did not happen before, and I've been watching it for a few weeks. "a-l-g-o-s" that I do not have activated in zpool, mine, ignore my configuration
Yesterday I put an error that I think has been deleted from the forum, I do not know what happened.

It is about the selection of a-l-g-o-s from auto exchange for example nicehash and zpool.

I for example do not have selected hmq1725, and the program is mine. I have activated these two auto exchanges, but then I have a pool created with loose coins and several protocols of Nicehash and Zpool, but many times I see that I am mining for example hmq1725 when I do not have it selected. Something is wrong, it does not respect the selection of my pools. Like I say HMQ happens to me with any other protocol. Please revise.

This sounds like an issue related to the profit switcher. In the Options dialog, Online Services section, is the setting "Include in Managed Profit Switcher" unchecked for Zpool Neoscrypt?

If you right click on the miner and select View Details to see the last number of profit switching decisions, is Zpool Neoscrypt in any of these lists?

Could you send me your log file as well (via mail or PM) and let me know the time of the issue and the name of the miner? Thanks!

Let's see if I find out. It is not good to choose the protocols in the pool. I have to deactivate them from autoproift in options> online services .. If this is a bit cumbersome, I thought that defining the protocols in my particular pool was necessary, as I show in the image that I attached.

And no, in online services I have all the protocols in YES autoprofit, but I assumed that if I chose them in the pool it would be necessary. What happens if I want to have a protocol in one pool if and not in another ?, I could not do it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyympsdsm77ypps/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-21%20a%20las%2016.37.03.png?dl=0
trucobit

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Let's see if I find out. It is not good to choose the protocols in the pool. I have to deactivate them from autoproift in options> online services .. If this is a bit cumbersome, I thought that defining the protocols in my particular pool was necessary, as I show in the image that I attached.

And no, in online services I have all the protocols in YES autoprofit, but I assumed that if I chose them in the pool it would be necessary. What happens if I want to have a protocol in one pool if and not in another ?, I could not do it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyympsdsm77ypps/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-21%20a%20las%2016.37.03.png?dl=0

Let's see if I explain something better, because the translation can be bad.

I thought that marking the a-l-g-o-s in a pool created to undermine was enough. But you tell me that I have to disable them from options> online services.

It is much simpler, intuitive and easy as I say. I create a pool, I choose some coins, I choose protocols from Zpool and Nicehash, and that's it. That's what I do.

As I indicated, if a protocol deactivated it from options> online services, I could not activate it in a separate pool.

My idea is to have an RIG with many things activated, it would be my RIG spy, and I would say that is what I have to deactivate in the mining pool of the other rigs.

How to explain. I see little usable, little intuitive to have to deactivate a protocol from options> online services, because if I indicate NO, that protocol will not be able to watch it in RIG spy that if it would have activated it in its pool.

I hope that I can clearly understand what I say, and because I see it illogical to have to deactivate it in online services. It should be enough not to mark it in the pool that I define.
trucobit

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

GMiner CUDA Equihash Miner v1.08 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034735.0

Performance on stock GPU settings:
Equihash 144,5:
Palit GTX 1070 Ti JetStream 8GB ~59 Sol/s
MSI GTX 1080 SEA HAWK EK X 8GB ~61 Sol/s
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB ~84 Sol/s
Gigabyte 1080 Ti AORUS Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11GB ~89 Sol/s

Download links:
Linux x64 https://mega.nz/#F!HeIHzYDI!Rf3-qpxMjAkeQ7SDeeN2rw
Windows x64 https://mega.nz/#F!2GQl0AaR!_YzlNiVNNOUbEqYwz40E8A

please add and make GPUs to choose
Thanks - Gminer will be included in the next release.

I the problem that I have with the different Equihash is to configure the pool. It is not set equal to dstm, that EWBF than Bminer. Here I am pretty lost.

it is not worth putting the wallet and the strato, you have to add more lines to make it work, they have me crazy with the equihash, I would like it to be easier to configure the equihash independent of the miner. I currently deal with EWBF with a special lien for each A-L-G-O and currency, a terrible mess.

Some help fields or some lines in the documentation would be fine to have these protocols dominated.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

I thought that marking the a-l-g-o-s in a pool created to undermine was enough. But you tell me that I have to disable them from options> online services.

It is much simpler, intuitive and easy as I say. I create a pool, I choose some coins, I choose protocols from Zpool and Nicehash, and that's it. That's what I do.

As I indicated, if a protocol deactivated it from options> online services, I could not activate it in a separate pool.

My idea is to have an RIG with many things activated, it would be my RIG spy, and I would say that is what I have to deactivate in the mining pool of the other rigs.

How to explain. I see little usable, little intuitive to have to deactivate a protocol from options> online services, because if I indicate NO, that protocol will not be able to watch it in RIG spy that if it would have activated it in its pool.

I hope that I can clearly understand what I say, and because I see it illogical to have to deactivate it in online services. It should be enough not to mark it in the pool that I define.

I think the issue here is that you have duplicated the pools that are already predefined. You basically recreated the online services (which should be seen as individual pool groups) into your own pool group. These online services pools will be activated and taken into consideration during profit switching as long as you have them ticked in Options->Profit Switching.

You'll be better off managing them through online services which was intended in the first place. To achieve what you want,  you simply sort by algorithm and CTRL-Select ones that overlap with nicehash -> Bulk edit -> uncheck include in profit switching.

To override properties of these, globally on entire pool (not per algo) scale, you use profit profiles properties or miner properties instead. This would give you total flexibility managing pools and profit switching such as apply complex rules, mining to separate wallets...etc
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

CryptoDredge V0.11.0

Code:
v0.11.0 released

* Improve following algorithms (Up to 4%)
  BCD
  BitCore
  HMQ1725
  Skunkhash
  X17
* Add X16R algorithm
* Add X16S algorithm
* Implement "mining.ping" of Stratum
* Support "client.reconnect" of Stratum (Fix for MiningRigRentals.com)
* Fix several bugs of Stratum
trucobit

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

I think the issue here is that you have duplicated the pools that are already predefined. You basically recreated the online services (which should be seen as individual pool groups) into your own pool group. These online services pools will be activated and taken into consideration during profit switching as long as you have them ticked in Options->Profit Switching.

You'll be better off managing them through online services which was intended in the first place. To achieve what you want,  you simply sort by algorithm and CTRL-Select ones that overlap with nicehash -> Bulk edit -> uncheck include in profit switching.

To override properties of these, globally on entire pool (not per algo) scale, you use profit profiles properties or miner properties instead. This would give you total flexibility managing pools and profit switching such as apply complex rules, mining to separate wallets...etc

It took me a bit to understand, due to the translations, but I think I already have it as I wanted.

In options> services online, I have unchecked all the nicehash and zpool a-l-g-o-s.

Later on in each RIG, I omit the general configuration and there is active Nicehash and zpool, and I add the Pool to which I am mine. That pool if it has marked the a-l-g-o-s that I want from nicehas and zpool, independently and also several currencies.

Now it seems that it works as I want, I will know it with more certainty when I observe it some more time.
trucobit

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

@Patrike  average revenue per day, I hope that over time I have a graph. In this way to select 7 days or 30, see a graph with its peaks, falls etc.. And see easily if I go wrong or good.

Surely you already have planned, but hey, I provide ideas.

As it is now, it is only 1 figure, a graph of 7, 15 and 30 days, it would give a more realistic view that if my changes in mining make me win or lose.

and by asking, you will not have the link of the last Z-enemy that is optimized with RTX ?, and I add it from the zip url.
toptek12

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 07:15:57 PM by toptek12

Hey man can you add ubqminer 0.17.0-alpha.1

https://github.com/ubiq/ubqminer/releases

ubiq forked an neither CM,ethminer, bminer or phoenixminer works now.

ethminer 0.17.0-alpha.1  doesn't work .

I got the ubqminer working with the upload tool under ethminer

my settings if it helps

Code:
--work-timeout 880 --cl-local-work 64 -G 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I put that in the command line then i let awesome do the rest .

I'm sure your a ware of it, just making it easy for others that mine ubiqcoins

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

GMiner CUDA Equihash Miner v1.08 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5034735.0

Performance on stock GPU settings:
Equihash 144,5:
Palit GTX 1070 Ti JetStream 8GB ~59 Sol/s
MSI GTX 1080 SEA HAWK EK X 8GB ~61 Sol/s
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB ~84 Sol/s
Gigabyte 1080 Ti AORUS Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11GB ~89 Sol/s

Download links:
Linux x64 https://mega.nz/#F!HeIHzYDI!Rf3-qpxMjAkeQ7SDeeN2rw
Windows x64 https://mega.nz/#F!2GQl0AaR!_YzlNiVNNOUbEqYwz40E8A

please add and make GPUs to choose
Thanks - Gminer will be included in the next release.

I the problem that I have with the different Equihash is to configure the pool. It is not set equal to dstm, that EWBF than Bminer. Here I am pretty lost.

it is not worth putting the wallet and the strato, you have to add more lines to make it work, they have me crazy with the equihash, I would like it to be easier to configure the equihash independent of the miner. I currently deal with EWBF with a special lien for each A-L-G-O and currency, a terrible mess.

Some help fields or some lines in the documentation would be fine to have these protocols dominated.
Is it the personalization string required for the different Equihash coins you are referring to here (can be configured in the Pool Properties)? Or do you have any example?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

CryptoDredge V0.11.0

Code:
v0.11.0 released

* Improve following algorithms (Up to 4%)
  BCD
  BitCore
  HMQ1725
  Skunkhash
  X17
* Add X16R algorithm
* Add X16S algorithm
* Implement "mining.ping" of Stratum
* Support "client.reconnect" of Stratum (Fix for MiningRigRentals.com)
* Fix several bugs of Stratum
Thanks - there will be a new development release available within a day. For the moment, this URL can be used:
https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/download/v0.11.0/CryptoDredge_0.11.0_cuda_10.0_windows.zip

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

@Patrike  average revenue per day, I hope that over time I have a graph. In this way to select 7 days or 30, see a graph with its peaks, falls etc.. And see easily if I go wrong or good.

Surely you already have planned, but hey, I provide ideas.

As it is now, it is only 1 figure, a graph of 7, 15 and 30 days, it would give a more realistic view that if my changes in mining make me win or lose.

and by asking, you will not have the link of the last Z-enemy that is optimized with RTX ?, and I add it from the zip url.
Your observations are correct - the plan is to give more flexibility for time intervals. Right now Awesome Miner collects the data and the presentation doesn't offer too much flexibility. Collecting the data is however of most importance to release first.

Once the data is stored, Awesome Miner can be improved in later release to visualize it in a good way. Custom time intervals is one of the next features to be added and graphs will be added later on as well.

This is the Z-enemy miner link used by Awesome Miner. My understanding is that this version do includes improved support for the RTX-series.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-download/z-enemy.1-24-cuda10.0_ver3.zip

GoRdiE

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

@patrike

Hi, there is a big problem when I use import/export. In the case of import pools, when I import the pools, they appear correctly but if I close AM and return it to open, none is recorded. There is no pools  Huh
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

Hey man can you add ubqminer 0.17.0-alpha.1

https://github.com/ubiq/ubqminer/releases

ubiq forked an neither CM,ethminer, bminer or phoenixminer works now.

ethminer 0.17.0-alpha.1  doesn't work .

I got the ubqminer working with the upload tool under ethminer

my settings if it helps

Code:
--work-timeout 880 --cl-local-work 64 -G 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I put that in the command line then i let awesome do the rest .

I'm sure your a ware of it, just making it easy for others that mine ubiqcoins

Thanks for the suggestion. I think this miner is a bit too specialized (a single coin, and not one of the most popular) to be added by default. There must always be some room for the pro-users to include their own mining software which can give a little more profit (which is only the case as long as not everyone has access to it).

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

@patrike

Hi, there is a big problem when I use import/export. In the case of import pools, when I import the pools, they appear correctly but if I close AM and return it to open, none is recorded. There is no pools  Huh
I wasn't able to reproduce this one. Is the procedure the following?
1) Export a pool to a file
2) Import the pool again
3) Restart Awesome Miner
4) Verify via Options dialog, Pools section

Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: