Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700586 times)
JimBrown462

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

Regarding cryptodredge
https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/download/v0.14.0/CryptoDredge_0.14.0_cuda_10.0_windows.zip

Using that url in Custom, the zip is uploaded and the folder is created, but for whatever reason it does not work. I do not have a firewall or antivirus in the rigs or in the Awesome miner team.

I repeat that if you upload the ZIP and if you create the folder, but it does not work, it gives me the error that the executable does not find, when it really is there. That's why I only trust the Patrike URLs, because I suppose I created the folder well and checked everything.
Thanks for the tips, they make me learn, I managed to make z-enemy 1.27 work with Patrike link. For Cryptodredge I can wait for this week's update with the new coin supplier

For CryptoDredge, you need to update both the custom Download url AND the custom folder name inside ZIP-file.

Guess how I figured that one out. ;-)

Regards,
...jim

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

Regarding cryptodredge
https://github.com/technobyl/CryptoDredge/releases/download/v0.14.0/CryptoDredge_0.14.0_cuda_10.0_windows.zip

Using that url in Custom, the zip is uploaded and the folder is created, but for whatever reason it does not work. I do not have a firewall or antivirus in the rigs or in the Awesome miner team.

I repeat that if you upload the ZIP and if you create the folder, but it does not work, it gives me the error that the executable does not find, when it really is there. That's why I only trust the Patrike URLs, because I suppose I created the folder well and checked everything.
Thanks for the tips, they make me learn, I managed to make z-enemy 1.27 work with Patrike link. For Cryptodredge I can wait for this week's update with the new coin supplier

For CryptoDredge, you need to update both the custom Download url AND the custom folder name inside ZIP-file.

Guess how I figured that one out. ;-)

Regards,
...jim

yep, basically if you open up the zip file (just do that on the downloaded files in your %appdata%\AwesomeMinerService folder) and they have contents placed in a folder, you'll have to specify the folder path as well.

sample:
Code:
z-enemy.1-27-cuda9.2.zip
 --> config.json
 --> help.txt
 --> z-enemy.exe

vs

Code:
CryptoDredge_0.13.0_win_x64.zip
 |--> CryptoDredge_0.13.0 (Folder)
    --> config.json
    --> CryptoDredge.exe

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

Anyone able to get UBIQ-HASH to work with awesomeminer and PHX 4.0B? Anytime I use it, specifying -coin ubq in extra commands, it get a "Wallet not found or missing" when the miner starts everything is correctly, I can mine ETH just fine using 4.0B just not UBQ-HASH.
Some mining pools requires the username or wallet to be passed in the "Worker name" field while other requires you to use the "Wallet address" field in the Pool Properties. Can you test both combinations unless the pool documentation specify which one to use?

Even if you have something that looks like a username, some pools still require you to pass this as the wallet (or the other way around).

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:24:36 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 03:08:32 PM by trucobit

https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/download/0.8.8/t-rex-0.8.8-win-cuda10.0.zip

t-rex 8.8    

Bug fixes:

result for ... does not validate on CPU! errors on x21s and dedal
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/download/0.8.8/t-rex-0.8.8-win-cuda10.0.zip

t-rex 8.8    

Bug fixes:

There will soon be a new Awesome Miner release where this one will be included.

The additional coin statistics providers will not be part of the release today - but I have two of them in the pipeline so it's not far away.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.0.4

ASIC mining
  - Detect when the API access rules of an ASIC miner are preventing Awesome Miner from getting monitoring information. Displayed in the miner list as: Disconnected - API Access Denied.
  - Antminer D5 supported
 Features
  - Volatility for the predefined pools are calculated by Cloud Services and updated on the Online Services tab for each pool. Pools with a period of high volatility can be automatically excluded from the profit switcher. Requires Premium Cloud Services Subscription or above.
  - Added additional algorithms
  - Actual Performance for Online Services is renamed to Actual Payout. The feature will also be enabled by default for new installations.
 Rules
  - The trigger for Revenue and Profit can look at the profitability of a custom Profit Profile
 Mining software
  - Z-enemy Miner 1.27
  - CryptoDredge 0.14.0
  - T-Rex miner 0.8.8
 Corrections
  - Improved the Change Pool operation when using a Pool Group for Antminers to better keep the defined pool priority order

Please make sure you upgrade Remote Agent as well.

citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

Patrike -- any new news on your planned USB Linux project? Thanks

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
trucobit

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

t-rex 8.8    

Bug fixes:

There will soon be a new Awesome Miner release where this one will be included.

The additional coin statistics providers will not be part of the release today - but I have two of them in the pipeline so it's not far away.

I look forward to some of the new coin suppliers. AM is good software but someday you will have to do to add coins like AM CU did.

I look forward to seeing the new provider shortly.
trucobit

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

@patrike I do not want to be heavy but I remember.

It is urgent to be able to choose the Exchange for each currency. With this situation so bearish, result that there are many exchanges that have coins listed but have wallet blocked, some if not others

A very simple example. XVG is in Cryptobridge and is the price that AM gives me, but that price of 190, is very different from the one that gives Crex24 of 169 that there if the currency works.

It is happening to me more and more times and it is a tremendous pain to have to be juango with the profit. THE idea already know when defining the pool of the currency, also in a drop down to be able to choose the exchange among the available, if none is chosen, use the exchange that gets more money as it does right now

I would not insist, but I've been reporting it for a month now, and with this bear market it happens every time in many more HDAC, BTX, DNR, RVN currencies, and in others that I do not use continuously.

It is also because if there is little difference I should join more coins in the same exchange to avoid FEE transfers later. But mainly it is because they are mining at a not real price and I can not choose the exchange. It is not a difficult job but you will have your work hours to collect those exchanges and their prices and put the drop down in each pool.

I hope you are taking it more and more into account, because this is hurting me a lot and make me have to work more to see if it goes or not, if you pay less the other calculate a change of approximate profir that then in two days it is no longer valid etc ... I see it very necessary to incorporate it.

I'm sorry to be so insistent, but I live to 50% of the cryptomineria and I'm many hours with it.
omshree

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

As it now looks like GPU mining is over, new generation of FPGA-s taking over, the BCU1525 and CVP-13, they produce the HR of 10+ 1080TIs, they already operating, so the question is if there is any possibility to support those via AM, load the bitstreams and so on.

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
Lunga Chung

Activity: 277
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

It is urgent to be able to choose the Exchange for each currency. With this situation so bearish, result that there are many exchanges that have coins listed but have wallet blocked, some if not others

A very simple example. XVG is in Cryptobridge and is the price that AM gives me, but that price of 190, is very different from the one that gives Crex24 of 169 that there if the currency works.

It is happening to me more and more times and it is a tremendous pain to have to be juango with the profit. THE idea already know when defining the pool of the currency, also in a drop down to be able to choose the exchange among the available, if none is chosen, use the exchange that gets more money as it does right now

I would not insist, but I've been reporting it for a month now, and with this bear market it happens every time in many more HDAC, BTX, DNR, RVN currencies, and in others that I do not use continuously.

It is also because if there is little difference I should join more coins in the same exchange to avoid FEE transfers later. But mainly it is because they are mining at a not real price and I can not choose the exchange. It is not a difficult job but you will have your work hours to collect those exchanges and their prices and put the drop down in each pool.

I hope you are taking it more and more into account, because this is hurting me a lot and make me have to work more to see if it goes or not, if you pay less the other calculate a change of approximate profir that then in two days it is no longer valid etc ... I see it very necessary to incorporate it.

I'm sorry to be so insistent, but I live to 50% of the cryptomineria and I'm many hours with it.

exactly, this is happening even with bigger coins like BCH. This really is a must, small exchanges suffer from unreal P&D....
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

exactly, this is happening even with bigger coins like BCH. This really is a must, small exchanges suffer from unreal P&D....

Hi Patrike,

Since this has been brought up a few times, I think a potential solution/workaround for this is maybe you can implement average/weighted price based on traded volume via the CoinCalculator's API, then apply the weighted factor to the bid/ask price, what do you think?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

Patrike -- any new news on your planned USB Linux project? Thanks
Right now the Remote Agent for Linux is only provided as a standalone application. A full USB distribution would be nice, but it would be quite an effort to develop and maintain so even if it might be supported in the future, it will not be supported any time soon.

There are a number of users running Remote Agent on top of some of the existing Linux mining distributions.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

Hi Patrike,

Since this has been brought up a few times, I think a potential solution/workaround for this is maybe you can implement average/weighted price based on traded volume via the CoinCalculator's API, then apply the weighted factor to the bid/ask price, what do you think?

1) Specify exchange per coin.

Right now there isn't a general Exchange concept in Awesome Miner, so when you globally filter on the exchanges provided CoinCalculators, it's basically a string matching you do. If you specify a filter "CryptoBridge" it will match the exchange named "CryptoBridge" as part of the CoinCalculators data.

If CoinCalculators was the only coin source, it would be possible to implement a similar filter concept per Coin as well, allowing the user to enter "CryptoBridge" for a specific coin.

Soon you will have support for additional coin sources - CoinToMine will be added today for example. I've implemented a similar global filter for the exchanges for CoinToMine, but the exchange names provided by CoinToMine are different compared to CoinCalculators. You will for example have "Crypto-bridge.org" as an exchange instead of "CryptoBridge" as reported by CoinCalculators.io.

One workaround would be for the user to specify "CryptoBridge, Crypto-bridge.org" for as exchanges for a specific coin if you use multiple coin sources. Any future coin source provides might give this exchange yet another name, increasing the complexity.

Another solution would be to allow partial matching like "bridge", but that's not very predictable.

I'm open to suggestions here.

2) Weighted price based on volume.

This is also a good point, mainly for solving the issue if a single exchange with low volume presenting strange prices.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

As it now looks like GPU mining is over, new generation of FPGA-s taking over, the BCU1525 and CVP-13, they produce the HR of 10+ 1080TIs, they already operating, so the question is if there is any possibility to support those via AM, load the bitstreams and so on.
I'm not familiar with these kind of devices. Are the software controlling them running on the FPGA device itself with a web interface for controlling it, or do you run any control software on your computer that connect to these devices?

It would be interesting to find out if these devices provides any monitoring interfaces (API) where Awesome Miner could connect to get mining information.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

Awesome Miner version 6.0.5

ASIC mining
  - Antminer operations, for example setting the API access or default pools, will display more detailed error messages if any operations are failing. The user interface will indicate if it was a connection failure or authentication failure.
 Features
  - Display of power usage and profit per day and month on the dashboard of the Windows application.
  - Show up to 16 device temperatures in the Status column
 Integration
  - Added coin statistics source: CoinToMine.today. Entering an API key is optional but if provided the coin statistics will be updated more frequently.
 User interface
  - Moved power summary per group from the Coin column to the Speed column

One limitation for CoinToMine is related to when the exchange filter is being changed. Right now it will only apply those filter the setting next time the coin data is refreshed via the CoinToMine API. This will be improved later on to apply the filtering right away.

A comment on why the power summary is moved to the Speed column and also displayed on the Dashboard. There are ongoing development for reading GPU data like power usage both for AMD and nVidia GPU's, independent of what mining software being used. The plan is to display the total power usage for each miner in the Speed column (it might change name).

trucobit

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

Hi Patrike,

1) Specify exchange per coin.

Right now there isn't a general Exchange concept in Awesome Miner, so when you globally filter on the exchanges provided CoinCalculators, it's basically a string matching you do. If you specify a filter "CryptoBridge" it will match the exchange named "CryptoBridge" as part of the CoinCalculators data.

If CoinCalculators was the only coin source, it would be possible to implement a similar filter concept per Coin as well, allowing the user to enter "CryptoBridge" for a specific coin.

Soon you will have support for additional coin sources - CoinToMine will be added today for example. I've implemented a similar global filter for the exchanges for CoinToMine, but the exchange names provided by CoinToMine are different compared to CoinCalculators. You will for example have "Crypto-bridge.org" as an exchange instead of "CryptoBridge" as reported by CoinCalculators.io.

One workaround would be for the user to specify "CryptoBridge, Crypto-bridge.org" for as exchanges for a specific coin if you use multiple coin sources. Any future coin source provides might give this exchange yet another name, increasing the complexity.

Another solution would be to allow partial matching like "bridge", but that's not very predictable.

I'm open to suggestions here.

2) Weighted price based on volume.

This is also a good point, mainly for solving the issue if a single exchange with low volume presenting strange prices.

That problem that you pose in programming is very easy to solve, it is an ARRAY.

You specify
Coincalculator Cryptobridge = Cryptobridge
Cointomine Crypto-bridge = Cryptobridge

In other words, you put a name to each exchange, and in an array, you tell them the different names that are used, and you link the different names that the same exchange has in the different aggregators to the same name, with which we should only use one only list that you would do, and that would know how each exchange is called in each coin aggregator. This is a very common solution in progamacion. I am not a programmer but I have several websites and I direct 2 groups of web and BD programmers.

Anyway it would not be crazy to talk to soothaa to see if you can assign the extension code, since he does it differently, he reads through the price of the different Exchanges, but always shows the highest, and that is a mistake. Right now the only thing that fails in this extension is that the explorer inquidus has been updated and the scrape it does is not correct, it is a problem that is solved in 10 minutes.

I do not want to look exquisite asking for weird or supposedly weird things. But at some time in the future you will have to adapt it. Have the coins and their specifications of the WTM, CC aggregators etc ... but the prices read them one by one of the different exchanges. That way if you would have on the one hand the currency data (a-l-g-o, reward, hash, difficulty, explorer etc ...) and the prices would be obtained by scraping or scraping the exchanges through their apis. At that time to have the data separately you can specify the exchange currency, and not depend on the price that maximum WTM, coinwarz or whatever.

Right now I have the most profitable currencies coins that are wrong, because they have a fork, because they have an attack, or because they are dying and has the price of an exchange that no longer accepts it and the price is high. In the end, I work a lot in a great program like AM, it's a bit limited because I can not specify the exchange that works or the one I like for each currency.

So at the end I am working with 9 exchanges, and I would like to work with less, with 4 as much. And above all avoid the Exchanges that have a currency in the mainnet and raise the price, and just that price is the one that marks me AM, giving me an unreal value.

I only contribute ideas, just as important is the stability of the program and mining, as knowing that I am undermining the exact price of the exchanges that I want to work. Right now I have to settle for seeing the price that marks me and if I work with another exchange, I have to calculate more or less the profit difference, that changes every day, it's a big pain to work like that.

I do not ask for today, for tomorrow, for the next month, but it would be a very important update for 2019. I know that the program is not prepared to work in that way, but it is the most appropriate way for the miners, and later or early we will have to adapt it. I do not have to adapt myself to what the program says in question of price. I can not even work a currency if it is not in my exchanges that I use, but what I do know, that I want to mine the exact price of where I'm going to sell

Talk to Sootha who has done it and it would be a matter of adapting it to AM, I feel so insistent, of the few failures that there are, for me this is the most important. And if Sootha is going to let the extension die, you already have a lot of work done.
trucobit

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5hajwme8lg89hg/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-12-14%20a%20las%2021.08.57.png?dl=0
PAtrike is not mine or not, but I send you the list of the most profitable coins that gives the program right now and I detail all the failures. The capture is in the link above

CRC there is no active exchange that accepts it right now, it will die, but it is the first one in benefits

MoonDex is badly complemented, that currency dies today, and tells me that CREX but in CREX24 there is another MDEX but it is ANOTHER CURRENCY that has the same ticker

DEnarius and D. Those two coins, are in the middle of a hard and rare fork, No exchange that I have looked at has the Wallet active and even less cryptobridge, you can check one by one what I say

BTX indicates cryptopia, but right now they do not accept it, nor in other exchanges, with which the price is high and unreal

XVG indicates cryptobridge, but there they no longer accept it, it has been in maintenance for some time, but it has the price of Cryptobridge, and in the other exchanges the price is lower.

HDAC right now does not indicate exchange, a few days ago it marked Cryptobridge where it did not work.

Almost 50% of the currencies of that catch, which are the most profitable assumptions, are coins with failures in one way or another. Faults blame others, but that the program has to learn to manage and solve.

I know that the coins that are going to die will hide them, but that does not fix my problem with the others. It is necessary to have much more control over the exchange and the price at which I am mining. It is the achilles heel of this program. It does everything well, auto profit, updated miners, coin aggregators etc ... But then it fails in that sense, it is carried away by the data of the others, instead of being the same one that scrapes the prices and gives us the opportunity to choose exchange, so it would be the same as currency comes from WTM or any aggregator.

The way in which a coin is included in AM is laughable, it is totally static, that is why the importance of the AM CU extension of Sootha, which I am looking forward to fix it because I used it a lot. Mine more different currencies before now, get better profit before now by limiting the coins.

I hope you forgive my insistence. I know that it is not easy and that it is extra work, but a necessary work to have 100% control of what we do. Right now the issue of prices and exchanges where AM is set to mine leaves much to be desired, is its weakest point right now.
trucobit

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.0.4

ASIC mining
  - Detect when the API access rules of an ASIC miner are preventing Awesome Miner from getting monitoring information. Displayed in the miner list as: Disconnected - API Access Denied.
  - Antminer D5 supported
 Features
  - Volatility for the predefined pools are calculated by Cloud Services and updated on the Online Services tab for each pool. Pools with a period of high volatility can be automatically excluded from the profit switcher. Requires Premium Cloud Services Subscription or above.
  - Added additional algorithms
  - Actual Performance for Online Services is renamed to Actual Payout. The feature will also be enabled by default for new installations.
 Rules
  - The trigger for Revenue and Profit can look at the profitability of a custom Profit Profile
 Mining software
  - Z-enemy Miner 1.27
  - CryptoDredge 0.14.0
  - T-Rex miner 0.8.8
 Corrections
  - Improved the Change Pool operation when using a Pool Group for Antminers to better keep the defined pool priority order

Please make sure you upgrade Remote Agent as well.
What a lot of new coins in this update. Thank you very much Patrike ..... it has been a great addition
baf28

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

Where to download the agent for Linux?
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: