Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701023 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

PLEASE LINK Awesome miner use.

Z-ENEMY 1.28  From: Dk & Enemy (z-enemy)

IMPORTANT:
For maximum performance make sure you have latest drivers  (ver. 415+)
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Performance improvements of 1.28 compared to previous version (1.27):
- Bitcoin Diamond +7-8%, Hex 4-5% and +3-5% for x16r/s, x17, bitcore, c11, sonoa, etc...

Other changes:
- Added --no-nvml switch to disable NVML monitoring (useful to reduce load on low end CPUs)
- After several tests we recommend using intensity 22 on 1080ti cards on x16r algo (and perhaps others)

Windows:
Cuda 10.0(For 10x0 & 20x0 cards, new drivers ver 411+):https://mega.nz/#!JLwGUAzC!8uDTbGGnwJHEpqmeR1KFcjaTGHNcu9TkwsA1YhlrtzU
Cuda 9.2 (For 10x0 cards and drivers over ver 397+): https://mega.nz/#!BOoQ0S5K!PY4GK6wBVpitdGHLqFUXEAAzby4mx6IdChXc_hDSr1g
Cuda 9.1 (For 10x0 cards and drivers over ver 388+): https://mega.nz/#!IKx2AIBS!3ki1-BNj0IMl9J5Qa-6OFqx7NfhlE_8A6HOc6ekk2d4

Linux: (HiveOS, PiMP OS , EthOS & Ubuntu):
Cuda   9.1 : https://mega.nz/#!4TZFBK5D!OEnN-AuUa2_ls_soyGdwgZhLocOc64xyIVgDeBEFx-s
Cuda   9.2 : https://mega.nz/#!pKYXxAiY!PXnB7jsuavwd_HErrjNcCHc3LsA1jZuc2f8PLG_FYSA
Cuda  10.0 : https://mega.nz/#!sKZTFYjK!oWNzyE64TV0mIHhbmvxsKmu9FodZrkLPkzU5MDtRjGU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trucobit

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

I have had two problems that can be focused on one. I could not add a coin from the new provider, I did not appear in the list of coins to choose.

I have restarted the computer and when starting Awesome miner, although cointomine is activated, it does not give me data. I assume we have collapsed their API service. In the end you will have to collect your data and deliver the data from your servers.

I actulizo price every 8 minutes, I do not seem excessive, and I would like to ask for data every 5, but I leave it at 8 to not exceed in petitions. But if suddenly thousands of people have updated AM, imagine the load to the cointomine server
trucobit

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

CoinToMine provides API access to the database with JSON responses.
API Request Limits and Allocations
To prevent server overload and provide good quality of service, CoinToMine limits the API call usage. The limits imposes time intervals for how often a client can send requests on the API. The API cache is 900 seconds (15 minutes). Thank you for not updating the same API more frequently because it will be useless. Interval call with valid API Key is 15 seconds. Interval call without valid API Key is 3600 seconds or 60 minutes. For API requests using private API Key, you can make up to 5760 requests per day. Authenticated requests are associated with the private API Key. This means that a user share the same quota of requests per day when they authenticate with the same API Key on different computers. For unauthenticated requests, the rate limit allows for up to 24 requests per day. Unauthenticated requests are associated with the originating IP address, and not the user making requests.
API Keys are free for Friendly Pools and Donors. To obtain an private API Key, you need to contact us on Discord .

---------------------
15 minutes of waiting between requests seems to me exaggerated. I will see for the premium api I hope it is not a monthly payment.

Maybe you should set a separate data update time for each coin supplier.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

To prevent server overload and provide good quality of service, CoinToMine limits the API call usage. The limits imposes time intervals for how often a client can send requests on the API. The API cache is 900 seconds (15 minutes). Thank you for not updating the same API more frequently because it will be useless. Interval call with valid API Key is 15 seconds. Interval call without valid API Key is 3600 seconds or 60 minutes. For API requests using private API Key, you can make up to 5760 requests per day. Authenticated requests are associated with the private API Key. This means that a user share the same quota of requests per day when they authenticate with the same API Key on different computers. For unauthenticated requests, the rate limit allows for up to 24 requests per day. Unauthenticated requests are associated with the originating IP address, and not the user making requests.
API Keys are free for Friendly Pools and Donors. To obtain an private API Key, you need to contact us on Discord .

---------------------
15 minutes of waiting between requests seems to me exaggerated. I will see for the premium api I hope it is not a monthly payment.

supposedly I think if you don't have a private API key, you can only do it once an hour. after that, even if you have the private API key, updating it more frequently than once / 15min is useless as data are cached.

To get your private API key, become a donor and send PM to Karl in Discord and he'll sort you out as you've already quoted.
or visit https://cointomine.today/donate/ and make donation then contact Karl as per what the page instructed
trucobit

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:37:52 AM

I'm talking to the cointomine programmer in his discord. The frisking frequency is 1 hour, so even if data is requested every 15 minutes, it is one hour data.

You have to make a donation and send me an Api key for me. How do I apply it to Awesome Miner?
trucobit

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

---------------------

supposedly I think if you don't have a private API key, you can only do it once an hour. after that, even if you have the private API key, updating it more frequently than once / 15min is useless as data are cached.

To get your private API key, become a donor and send PM to Karl in Discord and he'll sort you out as you've already quoted.

and the api key that they give me, how do I apply it in awesome miner?
trucobit

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

I already saw it
moppidoo

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

and the api key that they give me, how do I apply it in awesome miner?

you got that sorted? if not, in AM go:

Options -> Statistics Providers

1. On top, check CoinToMine
2. Order it as per your preference (Optionl)
3. CoinToMine API key (optional) is now available to key in, just paste your API key you obtained there
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

Patrike -- any new news on your planned USB Linux project? Thanks
Right now the Remote Agent for Linux is only provided as a standalone application. A full USB distribution would be nice, but it would be quite an effort to develop and maintain so even if it might be supported in the future, it will not be supported any time soon.

There are a number of users running Remote Agent on top of some of the existing Linux mining distributions.

Anyone has tried installing the agent on SMOS Linux?

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
crypto4pizza

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Where do you enter power usage info for the dashboard to calculate profit after power usage?
trucobit

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

Hello again, I want to suggest a couple of ideas to see if PAtrike likes it

Now there are many more coins, but the truth is that I bought the API but the information is of exchanges scam and dead or almost dead coins. Even so, there is some jewel.

The problem is that there is a lot of information on the Coin screen but even so, I think it takes a little more control, I suggest 2 things.

1.- As in Excel you can leave a comment to a cell, and leave a little corner to click and see the explanation. That would be good in the list of coins to be able to put a note to each currency that interests me or that does not interest me. But as simple as a little corner that you give, if there is nothing you write, and if there is something you read it and you can modify it. It can be used to leave notes referring to that currency, instead of having to be written in a separate notepad. It would be much more practical.

2.- Colors, to be able to color the row of each coin that interests me or not, as easy as a button that shows a small sample of colors, like 7 or 8, red, green, yellow, blue etc ... And if to a coin I apply a background color, that background color in soft color would be seen pro across the row of the coin. This would help me to know for example. This currency does not work for me, this currency has to check data, this currency I'm using blah blah blah. That way in Coins in a visual way to have better information

With the inclusion of the notes to each coin with a small corner to see it, something discreet, and the power to catalog by color. I can have much more information within the same program and contributed by me. Many times I look at the same coin several times over a week without remembering that I had done it before, or I do not agree because I did not decide to put that coin in a pool, perhaps because it is monopolized by Zpool and it is nonsense to mine it separately.

I hope the ideas are liked, because they are to help, classify, and have more information of each currency contributed by me.

If nobody uses it, everything would be as it is now, all white. But I think it would mark one more point in usability.

I hope you like the suggestions. Besides being quite easy to do, it is not complicated, in any case it will have a long programming time, but it is not difficult.
trucobit

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

The big errors of cointomine.today

I have bought the api through donation but the truth is that I am very disappointed, I will make a compilation of your mistakes. Since the owner has blocked me in his discord when I was reporting the errors

It shows the sale price, that is what the miners want for their currencies, not the price at which they can be sold. For example, CTP (currency bites because I have vps) they ask for 6600 satochis, but they only offer 100 satochis, the price that interests me is that they paid me, that is 100 satochis.

Wrong tickers in some currencies as I already reported with poly and others.

Some rewards are wrong, I think you scratch the data directly from poolexplorer.

It gives prices of Exchanges Scam, like Vaultmex, where it is impossible to sell, I have 10,000 coins of CTP of the vps and no matter what I do, even if I put them cheaper, nobody buys them from me. I did a test between yesterday and today with a coin of which it marks, and I have not been able to sell them. They are fake exchages, with false purchase orders

The same with Finexbox, very profitable coins come out, but it is impossible to register, I think that exchange will die shortly, but it gives us its super high prices that would make us earn 0.20BTC a day with a 6x1080ti rig, that's wrong.

It bothered me a lot that I took the trouble to notify him of failures and limited himself to blocking me. There is no other communication channel with them.

Right now, the data is far from being acceptable, but if you do not allow yourself to advise or collect complaints to improve, little will improve. I hope they fix it and be a better provider. Right now it's not worth giving for the Api Key every 5 minutes because the information is bad to a large extent.

Sorry to be so categorical, but I'm more interested in giving good advice and warning, to give false hope. When your data is better, in the same way, you will be notified by the forum.
trucobit

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

Another serious problem detected is that sometimes it gives you the price of a currency of an exchange, and after a while it gives you the price of that currency from another exchange, and always or almost always wrongly.

VZH according to the api, right now Crex24 would pay 33 satochis, but realistically the purchase offers are of 11 satochis. And after a while, it shows you the price of the same coin in Graviex. For that, my insistence on specifying exchange for currency.

Well, he still has to improve the API, and he will do it in the next weeks, I still talk in discord with him but in the general. But he himself has confessed that he is not a miner and they do what they think is necessary, but they are in some very wrong things. I can not be exchanging exchanges, I can not be giving the sales prices instead of buying. We already have it in AM to define it, but it does not affect the data of this api.

How can I earn 0.57 btc day in VZH ​​with a single rig?, Get the hash wrong, and give the non-purchase sale price, whereby the calculations of AM are nonsensical.
trucobit

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:25:54 AM

Looks very promising.

really yes, you have to be honest, more coins, more opportunities to raise the daily profit. But right now he wants to improve the quality of the data.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

Where to download the agent for Linux?
Please follow the steps in the guide below, where you also will find the download link:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086210-remote-agent-for-linux

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

PLEASE LINK Awesome miner use.

Z-ENEMY 1.28  From: Dk & Enemy (z-enemy)

IMPORTANT:
For maximum performance make sure you have latest drivers  (ver. 415+)
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Performance improvements of 1.28 compared to previous version (1.27):
- Bitcoin Diamond +7-8%, Hex 4-5% and +3-5% for x16r/s, x17, bitcore, c11, sonoa, etc...

Other changes:
- Added --no-nvml switch to disable NVML monitoring (useful to reduce load on low end CPUs)
- After several tests we recommend using intensity 22 on 1080ti cards on x16r algo (and perhaps others)

Windows:
Cuda 10.0(For 10x0 & 20x0 cards, new drivers ver 411+):https://mega.nz/#!JLwGUAzC!8uDTbGGnwJHEpqmeR1KFcjaTGHNcu9TkwsA1YhlrtzU
Cuda 9.2 (For 10x0 cards and drivers over ver 397+): https://mega.nz/#!BOoQ0S5K!PY4GK6wBVpitdGHLqFUXEAAzby4mx6IdChXc_hDSr1g
Cuda 9.1 (For 10x0 cards and drivers over ver 388+): https://mega.nz/#!IKx2AIBS!3ki1-BNj0IMl9J5Qa-6OFqx7NfhlE_8A6HOc6ekk2d4

Linux: (HiveOS, PiMP OS , EthOS & Ubuntu):
Cuda   9.1 : https://mega.nz/#!4TZFBK5D!OEnN-AuUa2_ls_soyGdwgZhLocOc64xyIVgDeBEFx-s
Cuda   9.2 : https://mega.nz/#!pKYXxAiY!PXnB7jsuavwd_HErrjNcCHc3LsA1jZuc2f8PLG_FYSA
Cuda  10.0 : https://mega.nz/#!sKZTFYjK!oWNzyE64TV0mIHhbmvxsKmu9FodZrkLPkzU5MDtRjGU
The next release of Awesome Miner will include this updated version of z-enemy, using the link below:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-download/z-enemy.1-28-cuda10.0.zip

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

Where do you enter power usage info for the dashboard to calculate profit after power usage?
Please start by opening the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. You can ether define power usage globally in the Algorithms section, or if you have many miners with different power usage, you can define it in the Profit Profile section.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

---------------------

Awesome Miner will automatically honor the API limits of 15 seconds (very unlikely to refresh that often anyway) and 60 minutes when using CoinToMine - no matter what the user has configured as update interval.

Please also note that the API for CoinToMine is quite new and it might be that they will support faster cache refresh times than 15 minutes in the future - based on user feedback.

I also think that the overall quality of the data will be improved based on user feedback.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

On the topic of coins and exchanges - here is a preview what's currently in the pipeline:

This illustrates how you can open the Properties for a coin in the Coins tab, and select specific exchanges for the coin.

The two settings for exchange filtering in the Options dialog (one for CoinCalculators and one for CoinToMine) will be replaced by a single global setting that applies for both of them. It will be configured in the same way as for an individual coin - a list of exchanges where you can select one or many of them.

moppidoo

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:40:57 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 01:07:03 PM by moppidoo

On the topic of coins and exchanges - here is a preview what's currently in the pipeline:

This illustrates how you can open the Properties for a coin in the Coins tab, and select specific exchanges for the coin.

The two settings for exchange filtering in the Options dialog (one for CoinCalculators and one for CoinToMine) will be replaced by a single global setting that applies for both of them. It will be configured in the same way as for an individual coin - a list of exchanges where you can select one or many of them.

This looks very impressive @patrike!

However this involves quite a bit of micromanagement and could I ask if there's some way we can customize prioritization/filtering based on trading volume as a macro management alternative? Karl at CTM.today has volume filtering on his main calculator, but say I want to have all sh*tcoins showing and use the already available volume information to give weighting on all coins, then use the exchange filtering out only ones with exchanges that are either unrealistic, on wrong chain, long terminactive wallets etc.

Edit:
To elaborate, weighting based on volume would be built in statistical formula of choice to provide reasonable medium trading price, so once AM adopted a children formula, it's automatically applied.

But I hope there's something we can do to setup rule that interacts with volume. Consider that CTM is heavily speculative mining centric and have quite a bit of low volume coins. I'd like to see that a rule such as

If coins per day / total traded volume is some number then apply certain action (such as profitability factor)

Or to do with performance history, same as above trigger, but also to not mine that coin for more than xxx hours per 24 hour period (something Mark pool inactive as if no accepted shares)

Nothing urgent but just getting ideas rolling since the data has been made available and just exploring possible ways to exploit to maximize investment returns for those of us still mining and trying to survive through this crypto winter. :p
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: