Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700855 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

@patrike   will launch the exchange filter before the holidays?
Yes - the plan is to have a development version available in ~ 2 days from now.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

Hey Patrike, I'm using some custom miner software that AM detects as being locked up, even though it isn't. Is there anyway we can get a manual override for hang detection? Like increase the interval to X number of seconds?
When Awesome Miner is starting a mining process, it will keep track of the Process ID (PID) of the started software. It will then monitor this PID all the time and as soon as there are no process running with this PID, Awesome Miner will assume that the mining process has crashed and will automatically restart it. So it's not really about a process that is hanging it's about if the process exists at all (should be possible to confirm via the Windows Task Manager, where the PID column can be used).

There are currently no feature configure around this behavior. Is it that just a few seconds after you start the mining process, Awesome Miner think that it isn't running? Then it must use some strange behavior where it launches a second process that Awesome Miner isn't aware of and terminates the original executable.

Are you launching the mining executable right away or is it via some batch file?

Sometimes GPU mining software uses watchdogs where they do their own crash detection, but this should be disabled as Awesome Miner should take care of that instead.

So it doesn't look to detect if it's 'not responding' or something like that through Windows? When it initializes it sits there for awhile and looks like it hangs after it's started, but will start mining like a normal miner after about 10s. AM doesn't wait for it and seems to close it.

I'm currently using a batch to launch it, but there isn't anything special in it I haven't included. I have it added as a generic miner in AM as well.

Watching task manager it shows up as 'suspended' before it closes. It doesn't do that when I run it from the batchfile.
It's not looking for "Not responding".

What might happen here is that Awesome Miner launches your batch file, and the batch execution terminates quite fast - and this is the only process that is being monitored by Awesome Miner. Awesome Miner is not aware of any additional processes that is started from your batch file. Can you try to launch the exe-file right away instead? If you need to run additional batch commands you can do that via the Properties of the miner, Command Line section, using one of the fields for batch commands.

Erm miscommunication. When it works 'locally' I'm launching it with a batchfile. When I launch it with AM, I'm using the normal add miner dialogue and it's setup as a generic miner. No different then other miners when you manually select it.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
GoRdiE

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

I do see three different ways for this implementation:
1) Show the coins, even those not matching any Exchange Filter or Exchange Volume settings, but set the Revenue to zero
2) Show the coins, even those not matching any Exchange Filter or Exchange Volume settings, but set the Revenue to zero for the profit switcher and when mining, but show the reported Revenue (although it might be unrealistic) on the Coins tab and indicate it with a gray color
3) Simply hide the coins that doesn't match the Exchange Filter or Exchange Volume settings. It will not be visible on the Coins tab and not possible to select for a mining pool.
Which one would be preferred?

Highlight color (gray / red) but leaving prices

I concur (method (2)), since it's a new feature, and we might need to refer to the original (potential unrealistic) data to tweak the filtering value to each one's own liking - globally or individually. The highlighting will make it easy for us to pickup and gauge if the filtering are too aggressive or otherwise too relaxed.
Thanks for the comments.

This is another preview of what it looks like at the moment:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/awesomeminer-files/coin-exchange-filter2.png

I have Binance enabled for BTG only and TradeSatoshi enabled globally. XSG doesn't exist on TradeSatoshi and for this reason, the exchange with the highest price, Stex, is displayed in gray because it doesn't match the exchange filter.

The minimum volume is configured to be 5 BTC in this example. For this reason ZEL and BTCZ are displayed with gray color for the exchange volume.

If either the exchange filter or the minimum volume didn't match for a coin - the Revenue and Profit columns will also be gray.

These three coins with gray Revenue/Profit will have a Revenue of zero when considered by the profit switcher and when mining.

It looks fantastic. It would be ideal if we could choose if these filters apply or not for the profit switcher independently of whether it is low volume or exchange. Even, to choose different colors on one option and another. Or the third (exclusion of mining/profit switcher)
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:32:26 AM

Hi Patrike,

sorry just a request to see which of the following is the easiest to implement into AM, I'm trying to set coin profitability factor based on certain conditons (coin stats) and just realized there seems to be no easy way, so it'd be great thing to have

Either (ordered by preference) :

- Set coin profit factor via rule action

Or

- Set coin profit factor via HTTP API like the current profit method but instead of profit/mhs, it alters profit factor.

Or

- Allow the Coin Properties -> Change Properties check box to be unticked (or better, switch the radio button from Specify profitability to Specify profitability factor with value of 1) via rule/API so it gets default profitability via coin providers again automatically
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

@Patrike I think you commented before you would have more options or would use the same CC in the new Cointomine.today one of the big mistakes are the prices, in many currencies gives the lowest price of sale, instead of giving the price more high purchase.

For example, the STL currency is in Escodex. In AM it marks the price of 7000 satochis, which is the price that the sellers have put, but the highest purchase price is only 3000, a huge difference, which makes the mining useless in this currency. But if you do not notice, you mine it and then it turns out that you earn less than half at the time of selling.

I hope you can use the same more or less CC options because they are ideal for CTM
trucobit

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

1) Show the coins, even those not matching any Exchange Filter or Exchange Volume settings, but set the Revenue to zero
2) Show the coins, even those not matching any Exchange Filter or Exchange Volume settings, but set the Revenue to zero for the profit switcher and when mining, but show the reported Revenue (although it might be unrealistic) on the Coins tab and indicate it with a gray color
3) Simply hide the coins that doesn't match the Exchange Filter or Exchange Volume settings. It will not be visible on the Coins tab and not possible to select for a mining pool.

I concur (method (2)), since it's a new feature, and we might need to refer to the original (potential unrealistic) data to tweak the filtering value to each one's own liking - globally or individually. The highlighting will make it easy for us to pickup and gauge if the filtering are too aggressive or otherwise too relaxed.
Thanks for the comments.

I have Binance enabled for BTG only and TradeSatoshi enabled globally. XSG doesn't exist on TradeSatoshi and for this reason, the exchange with the highest price, Stex, is displayed in gray because it doesn't match the exchange filter.

The minimum volume is configured to be 5 BTC in this example. For this reason ZEL and BTCZ are displayed with gray color for the exchange volume.

If either the exchange filter or the minimum volume didn't match for a coin - the Revenue and Profit columns will also be gray.

These three coins with gray Revenue/Profit will have a Revenue of zero when considered by the profit switcher and when mining.

It is well presented, understandable and simple. I like it
trucobit

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

Thanks for the comments.

A simple observation. A box to activate deactivate, so that it shows those currencies invalidity according to our filters.

In your example if I mark it, those coins in gray would not come out in the list. Ideally, you should always see everything, as seen in your capture, but sometimes we may be interested in having the list clean and see if it meets the standards of the two filters, only to use from time to time, but it would be interesting clean the list of results in gray instead of when.

It's just a suggestion.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

Hey Patrike, I'm using some custom miner software that AM detects as being locked up, even though it isn't. Is there anyway we can get a manual override for hang detection? Like increase the interval to X number of seconds?
When Awesome Miner is starting a mining process, it will keep track of the Process ID (PID) of the started software. It will then monitor this PID all the time and as soon as there are no process running with this PID, Awesome Miner will assume that the mining process has crashed and will automatically restart it. So it's not really about a process that is hanging it's about if the process exists at all (should be possible to confirm via the Windows Task Manager, where the PID column can be used).

There are currently no feature configure around this behavior. Is it that just a few seconds after you start the mining process, Awesome Miner think that it isn't running? Then it must use some strange behavior where it launches a second process that Awesome Miner isn't aware of and terminates the original executable.

Are you launching the mining executable right away or is it via some batch file?

Sometimes GPU mining software uses watchdogs where they do their own crash detection, but this should be disabled as Awesome Miner should take care of that instead.

So it doesn't look to detect if it's 'not responding' or something like that through Windows? When it initializes it sits there for awhile and looks like it hangs after it's started, but will start mining like a normal miner after about 10s. AM doesn't wait for it and seems to close it.

I'm currently using a batch to launch it, but there isn't anything special in it I haven't included. I have it added as a generic miner in AM as well.

Watching task manager it shows up as 'suspended' before it closes. It doesn't do that when I run it from the batchfile.
It's not looking for "Not responding".

What might happen here is that Awesome Miner launches your batch file, and the batch execution terminates quite fast - and this is the only process that is being monitored by Awesome Miner. Awesome Miner is not aware of any additional processes that is started from your batch file. Can you try to launch the exe-file right away instead? If you need to run additional batch commands you can do that via the Properties of the miner, Command Line section, using one of the fields for batch commands.

Erm miscommunication. When it works 'locally' I'm launching it with a batchfile. When I launch it with AM, I'm using the normal add miner dialogue and it's setup as a generic miner. No different then other miners when you manually select it.
Sorry - I see your point now. Most likely the mining software has some strange behavior causing the original process to terminate while it fires up a new one that Awesome Miner is aware of.

Could you please let me know the download link for this mining software and share the Diagnostics output with me (PM or mail). I can take a quick look to see what is going on there. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Thanks for the comments.

It looks fantastic. It would be ideal if we could choose if these filters apply or not for the profit switcher independently of whether it is low volume or exchange. Even, to choose different colors on one option and another. Or the third (exclusion of mining/profit switcher)
Thanks for the suggestions. I think it will only be two modes to begin with, but this could be the next step.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

Hi Patrike,

sorry just a request to see which of the following is the easiest to implement into AM, I'm trying to set coin profitability factor based on certain conditons (coin stats) and just realized there seems to be no easy way, so it'd be great thing to have

Or

- Set coin profit factor via HTTP API like the current profit method but instead of profit/mhs, it alters profit factor.

Or

- Allow the Coin Properties -> Change Properties check box to be unticked (or better, switch the radio button from Specify profitability to Specify profitability factor with value of 1) via rule/API so it gets default profitability via coin providers again automatically
I think the easiest change for me would be to add a property to the HTTP API for this, as many other coin properties can be set already. I will note this and try to make it happen in one of the next few releases.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

@Patrike I think you commented before you would have more options or would use the same CC in the new Cointomine.today one of the big mistakes are the prices, in many currencies gives the lowest price of sale, instead of giving the price more high purchase.

For example, the STL currency is in Escodex. In AM it marks the price of 7000 satochis, which is the price that the sellers have put, but the highest purchase price is only 3000, a huge difference, which makes the mining useless in this currency. But if you do not notice, you mine it and then it turns out that you earn less than half at the time of selling.

I hope you can use the same more or less CC options because they are ideal for CTM
Both CoinCalculators and CoinToMine already have settings for Default (Last) / Highest Bid / Lowest Ask. For some coins I've noticed that all these three are identical and in some cases it can be that the exchanges doesn't provide all these values.

Looking at STL, all these three properties are reported the same:
https://cointomine.today/calculator/coin/STL/

trucobit

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

new t-rex 0.8.9

Downloads
v0.8.9

T-Rex: https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/releases/tag/0.8.9
T-Rex Watchdog: https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex-Watchdog/releases/tag/0.4.1
trucobit

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

Both CoinCalculators and CoinToMine already have settings for Default (Last) / Highest Bid / Lowest Ask. For some coins I've noticed that all these three are identical and in some cases it can be that the exchanges doesn't provide all these values.

Looking at STL, all these three properties are reported the same:
https://cointomine.today/calculator/coin/STL/

the good thing is to include it, the currencies that can not be done well, with deactivating them and I fix it.

I am being very insistent in the channel of discord of CTM, because I can understand many things, but not that they obtain the data in different ways without any order.

I will be happy with the options are, currency that can not be included within those options and not interesting will be left out.

Add the latest version of t-rex, as always thanks for your attention
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

I have this problem with cointomine.today:
PC-1 is fine
PC-2 does not update data with cointomine.today
There are no errors in the log, I even turned on the debug:
Code:
19.12.2018 8:59:28.530 [020] [I2]Update list time: 5
19.12.2018 8:59:29.527 [034] [I2]Update list time: 2
19.12.2018 8:59:30.526 [036] [I2]Update list time: 0
19.12.2018 8:59:31.532 [039] [I2]Update list time: 5
19.12.2018 8:59:32.543 [012] [I2]Update list time: 1
19.12.2018 8:59:33.139 [037] [I][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] : ProcessMiner
19.12.2018 8:59:33.139 [019] [I][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] : ProcessMiner
19.12.2018 8:59:33.145 [019] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:33.145 [019] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:33.147 [037] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:33.147 [037] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:33.564 [040] [I2]Update list time: 8
19.12.2018 8:59:34.557 [041] [I2]Update list time: 1
19.12.2018 8:59:35.561 [036] [I2]Update list time: 5
19.12.2018 8:59:36.572 [019] [I2]Update list time: 2
19.12.2018 8:59:37.589 [012] [I2]Update list time: 3
19.12.2018 8:59:38.150 [013] [I][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] : ProcessMiner
19.12.2018 8:59:38.150 [041] [I][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] : ProcessMiner
19.12.2018 8:59:38.154 [041] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:38.154 [041] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:38.157 [013] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:38.157 [013] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:38.602 [038] [I2]Update list time: 1
19.12.2018 8:59:39.602 [034] [I2]Update list time: 0
19.12.2018 8:59:40.611 [040] [I2]Update list time: 8
19.12.2018 8:59:41.620 [019] [I2]Update list time: 2
19.12.2018 8:59:42.635 [021] [I2]Update list time: 2
19.12.2018 8:59:43.160 [039] [I][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] : ProcessMiner
19.12.2018 8:59:43.160 [020] [I][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] : ProcessMiner
19.12.2018 8:59:43.166 [020] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:43.166 [020] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:43.169 [039] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:43.169 [039] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:43.635 [036] [I2]Update list time: 1
19.12.2018 8:59:44.638 [037] [I2]Update list time: 4
19.12.2018 8:59:45.649 [042] [I2]Update list time: 1
19.12.2018 8:59:46.651 [013] [I2]Update list time: 1
moppidoo

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:02:33 AM

Hi Patrike,

Or

Or

I think the easiest change for me would be to add a property to the HTTP API for this, as many other coin properties can be set already. I will note this and try to make it happen in one of the next few releases.

Thank you!!
moppidoo

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:06:46 AM

PC-1 is fine
Code:
19.12.2018 8:59:33.145 [019] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:33.145 [019] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:33.147 [037] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:33.147 [037] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:38.154 [041] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:38.154 [041] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:38.157 [013] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:38.157 [013] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:43.166 [020] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:43.166 [020] [I2][ManagedMiner#6 - 1050ti] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:43.169 [039] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped
19.12.2018 8:59:43.169 [039] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - 1080_2] ControlStateChanged, ControlState: ManualStopped

did you setup AM to run as AM host + Remote Agents or you have AM Main Program running on all PCs? if it's the latter, likely your IP has reached the API limit (once every 60 Min for public without private API key)

Even if you have the private API key, running them on separate AM installations will cause you to hit the 15sec interval every now and then, frequency is proportional to how often you update.
baf28

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

PC-1 is fine
Code:

did you setup AM to run as AM host + Remote Agents or you have AM Main Program running on all PCs? if it's the latter, likely your IP has reached the API limit (once every 60 Min for public without private API key)

Even if you have the private API key, running them on separate AM installations will cause you to hit the 15sec interval every now and then, frequency is proportional to how often you update.
AM Main Program running on all PC
once every 60 Min for public without private API key - OK
moppidoo

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

AM Main Program running on all PC
once every 60 Min for public without private API key - OK

Code:
For unauthenticated requests, the rate limit allows for up to 24 requests per day.
Unauthenticated requests are associated with the originating IP address, and not the user making requests.
In this case your the limit is imposed on your IP and shared amongst your AM installations, you'd better off getting a private API key, CTM didn't impose a minimum donation amount for the API key, more of a gesture and informal formality, you might just get the key with very small donation.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.0.6 ( Development preview of 6.1 )
 ASIC mining
  - Antminer S15 supported
 Features
  - Exchange filtering redesigned and can be configured both globally and per coin. Supported for CoinCalculators.io and CoinToMine
  - Note: Any previously specified exchange filter settings based on API string matching must be re-defined with the new filtering concept
  - Exchange volume filtering implemented for all coin statistics providers
  - The Coins tab will indicate the information that didn't pass the filter settings
 API
  - Added API for setting the profit factor property of a coin
 Mining software
  - Z-enemy Miner 1.28
  - T-Rex miner 0.8.9

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Direct download links if needed:
www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

trucobit

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Hello @Patrike thanks for the update, only two details of it.

Separate in options, the volume and selection of Exchanges, right now they are united, I may be interested not to filter volume, or I may be interested in filtering below 0.1, but right now it is not possible. It would only be a more selectable box.

It would be very nice when choosing the exchange for a currency, when activating it, I would highlight what the exchange is, because you present me with the complete exchange list and I may not know what is in another exchange. It would be nice to know that, for example, RVN know which one they are in, they could be in bold and that's it.

Only those two small details, to separate the volume of the exchanges, and to be able to know when displaying the exchanges in a currency, in which it is, because that information has it.

Happy Holidays
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: