Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700870 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:15:37 PM

Hello Patrike,
For a number of coins, i used to specify only binance in exchange list filter. Since last update, this is no longer working. All coins where only binance was used, are marked in grey in coins tab.
Could you check this please ?
Do you have any example of a coin where it's listed with Binance on the coin statistics web site, but not show up with Binance in Awesome Miner? There are still quite a number of coins from CTM that shows up with Binance in Awesome Miner.

Sure, I have problems with RVN, XZC, XVG, BTG for example.

try to see if in option you have activated the volume filters or exchange filters. Those coins that you comment, I have them with binance and I do not have any problem

In this, it reflects the order of the providers. If you want it to work well I advise this order
CTM
WTM
Coinwarz
Coinscalculator

Especially having CTM first, this I think will solve the problem
I also think this is the solution. CTM uses Binance for a number of coins, while CoinCalculators doesn't use Binance for any coin at the moment.

If CoinCalculators is given higher priority, Awesome Miner will use RVN and so on from CoinCalculators and Binance will not be used even if it's reported for RVN from CTM.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:27:53 PM

Patrike maybe add this new Equihash miner.

miniZ is a fast new equihash miner:  https://miniz.ch/

Works on Linux and Windows with compatible API EWBF(4028).

I Tested 144,5 on zergpool: single RTX2060 gets 53 Sols vs. 45 Sols with Gminer.

miniZ supports Equihash  <144,5>, <192,7>,  and <96,5> mining:

Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
BitcoinZ (BTCZ)
ZelCash (ZEL)
ANONymous (ANON)
SnowGem (XSG)
Bithereum (BTH)
BZEdge (BZE)
LitecoinZ (LTZ)
Bitcoin RM (BCRM)
SafeCoin (SAFE)
Zero (ZER)
Genesis (GENX)
Vidulum (VDL)
ZeroClassic (ZERC)
Minexcoin (MNX)
Thanks for the suggestion. This one should be quite easy to support as it already have an API similar to other mining software.

After I added Nanominer, this one might be next in line.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:39:53 PM

Hi Patrike,

not fastest benchmarks are lost again.. Sad

Thanks for the correction Smiley
M.
There was a correction for a scenario I identified a few weeks ago related to non-best benchmark results, included in the last few versions of Awesome Miner.

Have you seen a specific scenario where recent versions give this issue? I've not had any other reports on the issue after the previous correction.

MHyza

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:04:51 PM

Hi Patrike,

M.
There was a correction for a scenario I identified a few weeks ago related to non-best benchmark results, included in the last few versions of Awesome Miner.

Have you seen a specific scenario where recent versions give this issue? I've not had any other reports on the issue after the previous correction.

Thanks for info.
I've just lost all non-best benchmark results on few RIGs, but this could be from a previous error.  Sorry, my bad. I did not check it on them last time.

Anyway - Awesome miner is a truly an impressive program and it is still improving. Native overclocking is really awesome! Smiley Thanks for your great work.
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:37:43 PM

Hey Patrik,

is it possible to add more times to the benchmark? Like 30m, 60m, 2h, 5h, 10h?

Some coins have a widely range of hashrate and a 20 minutes bench cant catch the real average.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:49:46 PM

Hi Patrike,

M.

Thanks for info.
I've just lost all non-best benchmark results on few RIGs, but this could be from a previous error.  Sorry, my bad. I did not check it on them last time.

Anyway - Awesome miner is a truly an impressive program and it is still improving. Native overclocking is really awesome! Smiley Thanks for your great work.

Thanks for the update. Please let me know if you run into this problem again. Also - many thanks for the nice feedback about the Native overclocking!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:57:39 PM

Hey Patrik,

is it possible to add more times to the benchmark? Like 30m, 60m, 2h, 5h, 10h?

Some coins have a widely range of hashrate and a 20 minutes bench cant catch the real average.
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, it's easy to add a few more. You can expect this in the next release.

Sibtigr

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:06:59 AM

Hi
Beta version developer
Not work web interface
Erorr web load
Check please.
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:26:50 AM

Hello Patrike,
For a number of coins, i used to specify only binance in exchange list filter. Since last update, this is no longer working. All coins where only binance was used, are marked in grey in coins tab.
Could you check this please ?
Do you have any example of a coin where it's listed with Binance on the coin statistics web site, but not show up with Binance in Awesome Miner? There are still quite a number of coins from CTM that shows up with Binance in Awesome Miner.

Sure, I have problems with RVN, XZC, XVG, BTG for example.

try to see if in option you have activated the volume filters or exchange filters. Those coins that you comment, I have them with binance and I do not have any problem

In this, it reflects the order of the providers. If you want it to work well I advise this order
CTM
WTM
Coinwarz
Coinscalculator

Especially having CTM first, this I think will solve the problem

Thanks for advice, it now work well as before !
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:09:43 AM

Hi
Beta version developer
Not work web interface
Erorr web load
Check please.
I just tested with both the Classic and New user interfaces for the built-in web and from what I can see it's working fine with both.

Can you please share more details on this issue? Can you share a screenshot? Is the problem for a specific web browser only?

Are you using the Classic or New interface (see Options dialog, Web section)?
Thanks!

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:04:01 PM

Hi
Beta version developer
Not work web interface
Erorr web load
Check please.
I just tested with both the Classic and New user interfaces for the built-in web and from what I can see it's working fine with both.

Can you please share more details on this issue? Can you share a screenshot? Is the problem for a specific web browser only?

Thanks!

Hi Patrike,

This error was intermittent, but below was the error I also have encountered:

Code:
Nancy.RequestExecutionException: Oh noes! ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\WebNew\index.html'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
   at AwesomeMiner.Components.InterfaceProviders.WebModule.ProcessHtmlFile(String file)
   at Nancy.Routing.Route.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(Object parameters, CancellationToken context)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeOnErrorHook(NancyContext context, ErrorPipeline pipeline, Exception ex)

Using Chrome, Opera, IE....

Using New interface

Currently I found it only gets rectified by restarting AM host
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 01:08:54 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 01:51:12 PM by patrike

Hi
Beta version developer
Not work web interface
Erorr web load
Check please.

Thanks!

Hi Patrike,

This error was intermittent, but below was the error I also have encountered:

Code:
Nancy.RequestExecutionException: Oh noes! ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\WebNew\index.html'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
   at AwesomeMiner.Components.InterfaceProviders.WebModule.ProcessHtmlFile(String file)
   at Nancy.Routing.Route.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(Object parameters, CancellationToken context)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeOnErrorHook(NancyContext context, ErrorPipeline pipeline, Exception ex)

Using Chrome, Opera, IE....

Using New interface

Currently I found it only gets rectified by restarting AM host
Thanks for the details. Although I'm not seeing the same issue myself, I did get a good understanding of what to look for.

Quick question - if you change between Classic and New, it's always required to restart Awesome Miner once (it also says 'Requires restart' in the user interface). Were you able to reproduce the problem with this in mind?

Edit: I can force the problem if I start Awesome Miner with a different "Startup In" folder configured. Although you probably didn't change this setting, there can probably be other cases where Awesome Miner needs to handle this scenario. I will implement a more fail-safe concept for the paths in the next release.

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:04:49 PM

https://grinscan.net/

@PAtrike or @moppidoo you know how I can get Grin difficulty from that explorer. We have been trying for days and we can not find a way to obtain it. Basically it is the only currency that resists us to obtain the difficulty in real time.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:15:53 PM

A DARK version for the windows version would not be bad. I have extension in chrome to see the pages in black, I have the DARK mode of Apple on the mac. When I work at night, a screen with too much white burns my eyes, it's a lot of light. I do not know if it will be possible, it is not the same web programming as the installable windows programming, but it would be fine. This falls within the unimportant foolish requests, but that would be nice.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:39:45 PM

Thanks for the details. Although I'm not seeing the same issue myself, I did get a good understanding of what to look for.

Quick question - if you change between Classic and New, it's always required to restart Awesome Miner once (it also says 'Requires restart' in the user interface). Were you able to reproduce the problem with this in mind?

Edit: I can force the problem if I start Awesome Miner with a different "Startup In" folder configured. Although you probably didn't change this setting, there can probably be other cases where Awesome Miner needs to handle this scenario. I will implement a more fail-safe concept for the paths in the next release.

Just to add, it was partially my AM Host PC's fault as well, I had a BSOD on the host and perhaps some AM settings weren't flushed to disk and caused issues on the subsequent startup, and this seemed consistent, had another BSOD overnight (yes, shouldn't mine on the AM host, or at least no excessive OC lol ;P ) and now web interface is down with the same error when AM auto starts with windows login

(also, sorry didn't answer your question, don't quite understand it)
Sibtigr

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:07:18 AM

The problem appeared after the last update. Before that, the web interface worked fine. I had to switch to the old version of the web interface so that it worked. I will send screenshots later. Also, this problem was noticed on more than one server. and a few.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:38:12 AM

https://grinscan.net/

@PAtrike or @moppidoo you know how I can get Grin difficulty from that explorer. We have been trying for days and we can not find a way to obtain it. Basically it is the only currency that resists us to obtain the difficulty in real time.
I've looked at this one but I can't see that it provides any API or raw data that Awesome Miner can use. It's a web site with HTML content only and Awesome Miner cannot read this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:39:23 AM

A DARK version for the windows version would not be bad. I have extension in chrome to see the pages in black, I have the DARK mode of Apple on the mac. When I work at night, a screen with too much white burns my eyes, it's a lot of light. I do not know if it will be possible, it is not the same web programming as the installable windows programming, but it would be fine. This falls within the unimportant foolish requests, but that would be nice.
It's a good point, but currently a bit lower priority.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:52:26 AM

Just to add, it was partially my AM Host PC's fault as well, I had a BSOD on the host and perhaps some AM settings weren't flushed to disk and caused issues on the subsequent startup, and this seemed consistent, had another BSOD overnight (yes, shouldn't mine on the AM host, or at least no excessive OC lol ;P ) and now web interface is down with the same error when AM auto starts with windows login

(also, sorry didn't answer your question, don't quite understand it)
Thanks again. I think the change I've implemented for the next release will take care of this issue.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:55:13 AM

The problem appeared after the last update. Before that, the web interface worked fine. I had to switch to the old version of the web interface so that it worked. I will send screenshots later. Also, this problem was noticed on more than one server. and a few.
Thanks for the update on this issue.

This may not be the same issue as @moppidoo reported. I will soon release a new version with some changes. Please get back to me with more details if you still run into the problem. Thanks!

Please also note that every time you change between the Classic and New web interface, you need to exit and restart Awesome Miner once.

Pages: « 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 [462] 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: