Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Trololoh

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Here are my stats :

Record reward for 1600 stack = 556
Current node count = 31+
Diff = around 1+
Recent rewards = around 300
Highest weight = 8555

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:16:18 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 03:26:48 AM by David Latapie

In the case of HYP I would like to buy some, stake and then sell. Maybe I'm completely missing the point here but all the talk is about 70% interest which, it seems to me, is subject to selling price of HYP.
So, I buy 1.0 HYP for .00001010. I stake according to time limits etc and end up with 1.7 HYP (max) which I then try to sell at todays price .00000715 (if I'm only selling 1.7 HYP and not 50,000 HYP) I get .00001216 and I'm up .00000206. About 20%.
If I wanted to sell 50000 HYP, I would be completely screwed.
I may be missing some esoteric knowledge here and I'd like to be educated. Help please.  Undecided

Sorry, probably need to add that this is absolutely NOT any type of fud. Just trying to grasp how to make the most of an innovative experiment.  Smiley

The most important think with HyperStake is to be realistic. Should you invest 100 BTC and then cash out in a week? No.

HYP, like most high rate PoS coins, has a shallower market. It doesn't do well to instantly buy or sell large volumes of the coin. But, I do want to point out that within the last 24 hours HYP had 2 dumps of 75k HYP and still withheld the exchange rate fairly well.  But the best way is to buy or sell over a period of time, feed the market slowly with buys or with sells. This is beneficial both for the market and for the trader who will get a better price.

And also the rate is 750% annually which comes out to about 18.5% after 9 days (its time to maturity).

Its important to note that even though exchange rate could go down, the value of your holdings can still increase. So if you were to buy 1,000 HYP @ 800 sats and then after 9 days you get your stake and have a total of 1,185 HYP.  The exchange rate could go down all the way to 675 sats and you still break even... But that is only your reward of one stake cycle. You will be faced with a choice to sell all the HYP, sell the stake reward, or to compound it all.

HYP has rewarded most of the coin holders fairly well for their ability to maintain our block chain.

But the main point of HyperStake is not to make people get rich... it is a coin that is an experiment in coin economics, and also one that gives the mining rewards to those that have coin age rather than hash rate.
To elaborate on what presstab said earlier and also to clean some misconceptions.

First, PoS is not a get-rick-quick scheme. PoS is an alternative to PoW, with its own advantages and hindrances. This will be covered in greater detail in mafort's paper.
Second, HYP took years of understanding of PoS technology and economy and attempts to make the best out of it. That's why mere weeks after launch we already have the most advanced coin control wallet and one of the best inflation control technology. This means some scenario won't work, like the 1 HYP to 7.5 HYP. In theory, it should work, but in practice, technicalities won't make it work (here, the technicalities being stake competition).
Finally, PoS is still a complex matter and we are writing a document to explain most thing in as simple a way as we deem it possible. This will require some active collaboration on your part too.

A strategy about PoS is to sell a part of the stake every months, to both make actual profit (and not promise of profit) and to strengthen the market by rendering it less liquid. This is something that years of PoS taught us: higher interests decreases desire for people to sell (because basically when you sell you "stop winning").

There's some serious buy support on polo right now,
Around 500k of HYP over 700sat!

I've NEVER seen that kind of buy support on HYP before....  Is something brewing in the background? :-)
Kushed does wonders on the trollbox too?

i think i am a good exemple :

i have mined TRK , got arounf 120K , i could sell them at pic for around 0.8 BTC, i did not dit it, then HYP came and now it has been multiplied by 4 just by stake , so it's already a 400% profit ( i don't sell them ).

and i forgot i still have my TRK staking also .

buying HYP is like a life insurance !

ps : when i am on Polo trollbox , it's always a pleasure to give some HYP and also promote it .

i give about 2000 HYP on the trollbox when i am there .

Nice job Dev team.

Next step for HYP is Mintap v2 ?
What is Mintap v2?
And thank you for you all you job, waxo!

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:31:38 AM

Mintpal Version 2. This is the new version since Moolah bought them out.
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:07:25 PM

thx for the answer Smiley

@presstab i am continuing giveaway thought Polo , i think may be it's time to have another exchange bigger, volume on Polo is quiet small , i want to buy more and more.....

Now HYP is getting famous on Polo  , i am very surpised that this is may be the only coin without pump and dump , i can qualify HYP as a real coin with a real value , this is very rare .

my plan if i manage the Twitter account .

1.all retweet will get HYP ( i think 5 to 10 ) and the idea is that add 1 HYP every 100 retweet to the initial amount, more re tweet and more HYP
2.launch a weekly  video contest on youtube and the winner got HYP

it's just some ideas , but it can be a very good promo for US .

LOVE HYP

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

@presstab i am continuing giveaway thought Polo , i think may be it's time to have another exchange bigger, volume on Polo is quiet small , i want to buy more and more.....

Now HYP is getting famous on Polo  , i am very surpised that this is may be the only coin without pump and dump , i can qualify HYP as a real coin with a real value , this is very rare .

1.all retweet will get HYP ( i think 5 to 10 ) and the idea is that add 1 HYP every 100 retweet to the initial amount, more re tweet and more HYP

LOVE HYP

Yes HYP is being well received. A bigger exchange could be beneficial, it could also be hard too though.  If you would like to lead a campaign to get us added that would be great!  I don't have much success when trying to get added to new exchanges.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:19:44 PM

LOVE HYP

Yes HYP is being well received. A bigger exchange could be beneficial, it could also be hard too though.  If you would like to lead a campaign to get us added that would be great!  I don't have much success when trying to get added to new exchanges.

I will help lead this campaign. More HYP for everyone will benefit all.
waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

Now HYP is getting famous on Polo  , i am very surpised that this is may be the only coin without pump and dump , i can qualify HYP as a real coin with a real value , this is very rare .

2.launch a weekly  video contest on youtube and the winner got HYP

LOVE HYP

Yes HYP is being well received. A bigger exchange could be beneficial, it could also be hard too though.  If you would like to lead a campaign to get us added that would be great!  I don't have much success when trying to get added to new exchanges.

i think now HYP is solid , @presstab you really did a wonderful job with david in here , tell me if i am wrong but 2nd stage ( promo ) have to start seriously now.
i am trying to buy 100K for promote it on twitter and thought polo and other exchanges as well, since i am doing giveaway it seems that price and volume rising ( may be a coincidence ) so i want to give more to more peoples, i need this 100K for promote it , i have already gave around 10K and my wallet keep growing ( this is HYP power )

do you support the idea to have a staking mobile wallet ?

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:42:06 PM

LOVE HYP

Let me know about the giveaways, I will gladly throw down on that

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:59:04 PM

Now HYP is getting famous on Polo  , i am very surpised that this is may be the only coin without pump and dump , i can qualify HYP as a real coin with a real value , this is very rare .

2.launch a weekly  video contest on youtube and the winner got HYP

LOVE HYP

Yes HYP is being well received. A bigger exchange could be beneficial, it could also be hard too though.  If you would like to lead a campaign to get us added that would be great!  I don't have much success when trying to get added to new exchanges.

i think now HYP is solid , @presstab you really did a wonderful job with david in here , tell me if i am wrong but 2nd stage ( promo ) have to start seriously now.
i am trying to buy 100K for promote it on twitter and thought polo and other exchanges as well, since i am doing giveaway it seems that price and volume rising ( may be a coincidence ) so i want to give more to more peoples, i need this 100K for promote it , i have already gave around 10K and my wallet keep growing ( this is HYP power )

do you support the idea to have a staking mobile wallet ?

Well im not giving u 100k but ill send u 10k for the giveaway fund.
Ill need an address to send it to though.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:31:50 AM

HyperStake is now a sponsored explorer on www.cryptocoinexplorer.com

hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com

www.hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com

Unfortunately , market data is not available at this time. The API of the markets HYP is traded on have not been added yet.

Those markets' API will be added in the next update.

CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:15:15 AM

Unfortunately , market data is not available at this time. The API of the markets HYP is traded on have not been added yet.

Awesome. I love the blockexplorers on this site Smiley
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:55:37 AM

Thanks for doing it so fast dreamwatcher!

A gift from me to HyperStake! Although I did cash out 20k HYP from the community wallet that paid for about 20% of it.

Everyone register your address on the rich list!

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:28:10 AM

A gift from me to HyperStake! Although I did cash out 20k HYP from the community wallet that paid for about 20% of it.

Thanks. Register your address(es) so we can glare at them with envy Tongue
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:33:23 AM

Thanks. Register your address(es) so we can glare at them with envy Tongue

Mine and Davids' are there Smiley

zakorus

Activity: 736

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:42:53 AM

what did i miss?! Shocked

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:00:27 AM

what did i miss?! Shocked

We passed the moon and are heading for hyperspace!!  Roll Eyes

Anyone having troubles signing their address, look at this screenshot and copy it.  Open this by using the receive tab in wallet, then click the address to sign for, then click sign message.

zakorus

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:55:58 AM

ok signed and verified my address
p8DMtvEXD6RWjQETQFAb9rJxhgrjK8kgrn
no foul play Smiley

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
zakorus

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:16:32 AM

buying some today! just got paid =)

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
zeeman

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:28:15 AM

Staking takes a long time these days. I use coin control to create 1600 blocks. Should I change that number??
iantunc

Activity: 433

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:56:47 AM

Staking takes a long time these days. I use coin control to create 1600 blocks. Should I change that number??

As to this moment it's recommended to change the size of blocks to 3000-3500 HYP. A block of 3000 will allow you to stake one cycle more without splitting two combined resulted blocks than a block of 3500 though the latter will stake faster.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: