Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:48:12 AM

guys I have just left a message in the irc for sobr hopefully he spots it

[21:33] <fire000> @sobr   ya around atm buddy I know ya flat out with the payout issues and trying to catch the backlog up etc BUT can I make a suggestion shoot out an email to the pool users
[21:34] <fire000> and address a few of the issues in one hit eg payouts s3 drawings etc    as there a ton of questions been asked via here and the forum and support tickets just an suggestion

Very good idea! Thanks fire
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 11:49:23 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 12:06:59 PM by buy4crypto

guys I have just left a message in the irc for sobr hopefully he spots it

[21:33] <fire000> @sobr   ya around atm buddy I know ya flat out with the payout issues and trying to catch the backlog up etc BUT can I make a suggestion shoot out an email to the pool users
[21:34] <fire000> and address a few of the issues in one hit eg payouts s3 drawings etc    as there a ton of questions been asked via here and the forum and support tickets just an suggestion

Any responsible business owner would open, and appreciate direct lines of communication with his customers. He put so much effort to promote here, then goes MIA. That doesn't sound like something I would do with a major investment. Hell I would be all over this thread, living in here if I was giving out the money he claims he is through promotions.

Everyday that goes by I have many more questions, and they are not ones that lend to its credibility. Everyday that goes by this looks more and more like an incapable pool/business, or perhaps more sinister, and it could be a scam. I am willing to step aside and let it clear before I keep paying a pool operator who cannot even handle a giveaway promotion properly.

How in the heck is this pool going to manage a large business? It can't even handle the few concerns the small community has now. Let alone this thing will scale in the future? On what basis? Giveaways? that nobody gets? The 12.5% bonus? that often doesn't make a 100% payment to begin with? Or how about the lack of communication, or how the pool operator goes MIA for weeks at a time. Does this sound like a top bitcoin pool to you?

Sounds like a scam to me. I kept mining here underpaid for days trying to win a S3. I ended up winning, and I had been so happy. Then come to find out the promotion is on hold for days + with no evidence of anything, other than delays, to steal more hash while the guise of this scam still goes on.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:06:47 PM

Just a quick update, I was able to speak to s0br directly on IRC and he admitted that there were some possible issues between stratum servers and db which could have caused our shares to be lost.

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:15:36 PM

Just a quick update, I was able to speak to s0br directly on IRC and he admitted that there were some possible issues between stratum servers and db which could have caused our shares to be lost.

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.

Makes sense. The more and more light that is shed on this situation makes it look like the pool operator is incapable. They cannot even keep their word relating to the one thing in their control.

@BitAffNet @s0br : How can you F up a GIVEAWAY? I mean literally you had to create random numbers to decide a winner, create a shipping label, and send. LITERALLY that is all you had to do s0br once winners are determined. I have offered to pay for shipment to speed up the process as I was really excited to win.

This is sketchy. The fact that people who complain get there backpay, while likely those who are silent will never get a backpay over that issue. Perhaps this is the angle of the scam. appease the loud people, and then take as many bitcoins as the passive people will let you all steal?

You notice how nobody got backpay, or seen s0br till the pool dropped under 1 PH? Sketchy again. Forced into action right about the time his internet came back? family vacation? what story was the MIA for a week relating to anyways?

A PM with shipping label alleviates nearly every concern I have relating this to a scam, The payout issues yah, I don't know what is giong on with them, but this giveaway is 100% in BitAffNets control, and it is being handled poorly if you ask me. I have asked a few times this week for clarity, Apparently I am not worth a quick response, yet I am who they are banking on as a winner of this promotion to give them value back in some way. Well if you make people hate your company before they get any reward, IF they get a reward, what does that say about what quality promotion they will do for you in the future?

You think when I tell the next person "It took weeks to get it." They will be as interested in this pool if I said "Yeah I won and it came right away, I plugged it in and started making bitcoin"

Well sadly, that second scenario didn't happen. For some strange, strange reason that doesn't make any sense to me, or why its being HUSH HUSH well after the promotion has ended.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:17:48 PM

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.

Very good and thank you for posting.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:23:15 PM

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.

Makes sense. The more and more light that is shed on this situation makes it look like the pool operator is incapable. They cannot even keep their word relating to the one thing in their control.

@BitAffNet @s0br : How can you F up a GIVEAWAY? I mean literally you had to create random numbers to decide a winner, create a shipping label, and send. LITERALLY that is all you had to do s0br once winners are determined. I have offered to pay for shipment to speed up the process as I was really excited to win.

This is sketchy. The fact that people who complain get there backpay, while likely those who are silent will never get a backpay over that issue. Perhaps this is the angle of the scam. appease the loud people, and then take as many bitcoins as the passive people will let you all steal?

You notice how nobody got backpay, or seen s0br till the pool dropped under 1 PH? Sketchy again. Forced into action right about the time his internet came back? family vacation? what story was the MIA for a week relating to anyways?

A PM with shipping label alleviates nearly every concern I have relating this to a scam, The payout issues yah, I don't know what is giong on with them, but this giveaway is 100% in BitAffNets control, and it is being handled poorly if you ask me. I have asked a few times this week for clarity, Apparently I am not worth a quick response, yet I am who they are banking on as a winner of this promotion to give them value back in some way. Well if you make people hate your company before they get any reward, IF they get a reward, what does that say about what quality promotion they will do for you in the future?

You think when I tell the next person "It took weeks to get it." They will be as interested in this pool if I said "Yeah I won and it came right away, I plugged it in and started making bitcoin"

Well sadly, that second scenario didn't happen. For some strange, strange reason that doesn't make any sense to me, or why its being HUSH HUSH well after the promotion has ended.

Calm down. You've sent me at least 3 PMs on this and posted to the forum countless times about the S3s. There's no new information right now and your demands won't help. And yeah I'm ignoring your PMs because they all say the same thing and I don't have any new information for you.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:24:52 PM

Calm down. You've sent me at least 3 PMs on this and posted to the forum countless times about the S3s. There's no new information right now and your demands won't help. And yeah I'm ignoring your PMs because they all say the same thing and I don't have any new information for you.

I asked, if no information just send me back a quick PM so I know you got it. Ignoring is the best way right? You are a CS person? or just acting like one in your spare time?

You claim you got a S3, and are running it. Do you have no empathy for winners who AREN'T running there machine? Or since you won, you could care less about those with issues currently? I remember you where very vocal for a while there, until you got what you wanted. (Your S3)

Now you are working for a paycheck from s0br, you have your machine, so you act like an asshole to those people who where in your exact same position? You have the opportunity to help me, yet you troll me?

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:30:25 PM

I asked, if no information just send me back a quick PM so I know you got it. Ignoring is the best way right? You are a CS person? or just acting like one in your spare time?

You claim you got a S3, and are running it. Do you have no empathy for winners who AREN'T running there machine? Or since you won, you could care less about those with issues currently? I remember you where very vocal for a while there, until you got what you wanted.

Now you are working for a paycheck from s0br, you have your machine, so you act like an asshole to those people who where in your exact same position? You have the opportunity to help me, yet you troll me?

Well now that you're just calling me names, you're on the ignore list. Feel free to utilize the posted support channels for the pool, you and I are done. I have no empathy for those who put logic and reason aside for hate.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:33:37 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 03:09:44 AM by buy4crypto

"Calling me names" You have got to be the most sensative person, or looking for a reason to ignore me publicly, to avoid my valid concerns.

"Ignore" me because he cannot, or will not answer reasonable questions. He will say "I had the same concerns, and I was given a miner" The account played that card well. Now they expect to have credibility when they tell you to wait. Its funny to me that waiting seems to be what this pool is all about, and rectifying back issues. Eventually when the game is over these will go unfilled and those at the end of the game, who kept hash going to longest, will be the most hurt.

These guys got my personal information and whatever else they asked for due to this giveaway. People will gladly give up personal information like home address, ect. Now they have your IP's, home adress, who knows what else.

I could be the best asset, or worst enemy to a company. If your legit, I will support you forever, If you are a scam, I will expose you forever. Simple as that.

;TLDR

Be careful of expecting to much backpay and pull your miners at the first sign of any improper payments. Don't let him go "missing" again and get away with it. He is training you all to get the most hash out of you as possible by the time you all realize how much he has stolen from you all over the past weeks / months.

If you have been shorted at all, contact them now. I have my backpay support in, suprise suprise though, I have nobody taking a look at my issue serious. Just like any other real person out there. The fake 0-84 post accounts made in June / July. Those accounts promoting this pool are losing credibility fast.

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:57:14 PM

Well i do not know why everyone is still complaining but I still like this pool, I do not think I won an S3 and if I did I would not care, its only use for me would be to add it to my shit coin solo mine system, thats what happens to useless under 1 thash mining equipment in my mine. So if I did win WOO HOO if I didnt win WOO HOO you know why, because the PAYOUTS are still higher in this pool than any other pool, the payouts are consistent, that hash rate is comparable to what my cgminer actually reports.  The only thing that could make this pool better would be a block finder reward, but my goodness, they cant get past the humpteen kazillion repeat emails about those stupid antminers. I hope the Fed Ex guy throws them right at your face. I just am very excited to see where these guys can take this pool, Its very nice and the payouts make me a happy miner. But until they clear their support and this forum up from the ney sayers they cant move forward with the real members who want to support them.

Tell ya what if you dont like it here go on over to craphash.io...I mean Ghash.io and see how much you like it there, 50% rewards, on top of 50% reported hashrates, consistent server issues, and a reply from their support HAHAHA you will be lucky if they even read your ticket. Then lets not forget the 62% maintenance fees on cloud. Just when you go take your complaints with you so these guys can better concentrate on their pool and the loyal members who care more about the pool than they do the stupid antminers.

Sorry if you dont like my opinion, Im Just saying

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:03:58 PM

Well i do not know why everyone is still complaining but I still like this pool, I do not think I won an S# and if I did I would not care, its only use for me would be to add it to my shit coin solo mine system, thats what happens to useless under 1 thash mining equipment in my mine. So if I did win WOO HOO if I didnt win WOO HOO you know why, because the PAYOUTS are still higher in this pool than any other pool, the payouts are consistent, that hash rate is comparable to what my cgminer actually reports.  the only thing that could make this pool better was a block finder reward, but my goodness, they cant get past the humpteen kazillion repeat emails about those stupid antminers. I hope the Fed Ex guy throws them right at your face. I just am, very excited to see where these guys can take this pool, Its very nice and the payouts make me a happy miner. But until they clear their support andf this forumup from the ney sayers they cant move forward with the real members who want to support them.

Tell ya what if you dont like it here go on over to craphash.io...I mean Ghash.io and see how much you like it there, 50% rewards, on top of 50% reported hashrates, consuistant server issues, and a reply from their support HAHAHA you will be lucky if they even read your ticket. Then lets not forget the 62% maintenance fees on cloud. Just when you go take your complaints with you so these guys can better concentrate on their pool and the loyal members who care more about the pool than they do the stupid antminers.

Sorry if you dont like my opinion, Im Just saying

hashnest is better, from bitmain. I wouldn't use ghash, ellegius is a great pool that I often find myself mining on. I have had to switch to it everyday this past week aside from 1 24+ hr period where we had normal payouts here.

The S3 thing speaks to a bigger issue. They promised you something that you had to participate in daily to keep involved in the giveaway. I am happy for you that under 1TH is thrown away, but for many that is a vital piece of equipment that may require planning from buying equipment to finding safe places to house them.

I would have pulled my hash much faster, and much more of it during the times when payouts decreased. I havent complained until now because the .1x I lost or so in backpay was nothing compared to the miner, which I thought would already be in my possesion hashing away. Alas, it isn't even close. So I have put in my ticket for backpay, and bring up my prior concern of the S3 as it is into september now, And I was a Aug 22 winner. I will tell you all if they do anything with it, and when. So far no response. Can you believe it?  Shocked

.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:04:52 PM

"Calling me names" You have got to be the most sensative person, or looking for a reason to ignore me publicly, to avoid my valid concerns.

"Ignore" me because he cannot, or will not answer reasonable questions.

These guys got my personal information and whatever else they asked for due to this giveaway. People will gladly give up personal information like home address, ect. Now they have your IP's, home adress, who knows what else. They are working on hacking you all I bet. Part of the "RISK" s0br was talking about I'm sure of it now. I changed all my passwords and am going through extra protection now. After my communication with people through skype ect, I am more convinced than ever this ain't right.

I could be the best asset, or worst enemy to a company. If your legit, I will support you forever, If you are a scam, I will expose you forever. Simple as that.

;TLDR

Be careful of expecting to much backpay and pull your miners at the first sign of any improper payments. Don't let him go "missing" again and get away with it. He is training you all to get the most hash out of you as possible by the time you all realize how much he has stolen from you all over the past weeks / months.

If you have been shorted at all, contact them now. I have my backpay support in, suprise suprise though, I have nobody taking a look at my issue serious. Just like any other real person out there. The fake 0-84 post accounts made in June / July. Those accounts promoting this pool are losing credibility fast.

+1 Welcome aboard  Wink

You're forgetting something though. The S3 that FakeFotoman (Phwner) claims to have received & which he uploaded 2 photos of, were of two completely different S3's & two completely different boxes with two completely different labels on......

Why would he do that I wonder.......actually, it's not hard to work out.......

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:07:13 PM

These guys got my personal information and whatever else they asked for due to this giveaway. People will gladly give up personal information like home address, ect. Now they have your IP's, home adress, who knows what else. They are working on hacking you all I bet. Part of the "RISK" s0br was talking about I'm sure of it now. I changed all my passwords and am going through extra protection now. After my communication with people through skype ect, I am more convinced than ever this ain't right.

;TLDR

+1 Welcome aboard  Wink

You're forgetting something though. The S3 that FakeFotoman (Phwner) claims to have received & which he uploaded 2 photos of, were of two completely different S3's & two completely different boxes with two completely different labels on......

Well, im not going as far as many others yet. I have no "proof" of anything, I wouldn't continue to give benefit of the doubt when it looks more and more like incapability, or worse. By the time anyone has "solid proof" s0br and the hoard of alias's will be long gone. You can't tell me, as a reasonable person s0br isn't one, or all of these alias's over the past week. Or else he is just a really nice guy who likes giving away money... YEAH RIGHT!

Anyways, to cover my ass I screenshotted and backed up all the photos, and phone numbers, and names on the packages I could see. Though these are probably fake, or the people doing this scam made a big mistake. A lot of good info for people who may want to research this later, if and when it turns out to be a scam.

If you other people have concerns this is a scam, I would start with that research and it will give you a good idea who these people are, just don't be crazy, lol I did it as a precaution, incase these guys turn out to be criminals.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:14:32 PM

;TLDR

+1 Welcome aboard  Wink

So I imagine next you're posting your forensics credentials and the proof of my faked pictures. Charge on you white knight of justice!

fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:15:24 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 01:30:02 PM by fire000

;TLDR

+1 Welcome aboard  Wink

Well, im not going as far as many others yet. I have no "proof" of anything, I wouldn't continue to give benefit of the doubt when it looks more and more like incapability, or worse. By the time anyone has "solid proof" s0br and the hoard of alias's will be long gone. You can't tell me, as a reasonable person s0br isn't one, or all of these alias's over the past week. Or else he is just a really nice guy who likes giving away money... YEAH RIGHT!

Anyways, to cover my ass I screenshotted and backed up all the photos, and phone numbers, and names on the packages I could see. Though these are probably fake, or the people doing this scam made a big mistake. A lot of good info for people who may want to research this later, if and when it turns out to be a scam.

If you other people have concerns this is a scam, I would start with that research and it will give you a good idea who these people are, just don't be crazy, lol I did it as a precaution, incase these guys turn out to be criminals.

ya know how funny this looks right ya on one hand going "The fake 0-84 post accounts made in June / July."  then on the other agreeing with an account with 19 posts that clearly a fake account lmao   This has to be the best laugh I have had all day just seeing that Smiley
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:22:33 PM

Actually I left a lot of the info on those photos on purpose so that if anyone did real research the truth would present itself. I'll repost them if you like. They contain the tracking #'s, my real name, etc. I have nothing to hide, it's just that what I've provided hasn't made the children stop grasping for their straws. The thing is, if you look at the entire world as a conspiracy you can find it. But your assumption that I erred in leaving that information on the photos... it's called disclosure. And any of my hardware customers, who have commented on this thread by the way, also have that information.

Good luck with your research.

EDIT: FWIW people that haven't historically spent a lot of time on this forum don't really consider it the center of the BTC universe as some of you do. And countless examples show there's no direct relationship between # of forum posts and intelligence/relevance.

stevea32

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

any word on the last 3 winners names?
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:28:08 PM

LoL ...
 now this post made me laugh!
.....Really?

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:28:43 PM

Tell ya what if you dont like it here go on over to craphash.io...I mean Ghash.io and see how much you like it there, 50% rewards, on top of 50% reported hashrates, consistent server issues, and a reply from their support HAHAHA you will be lucky if they even read your ticket. Then lets not forget the 62% maintenance fees on cloud. Just when you go take your complaints with you so these guys can better concentrate on their pool and the loyal members who care more about the pool than they do the stupid antminers.

There are many similarities between ghash & here, funnily enough. We all know how bad their support there is, the main reason being that all support requests have to be done via "support ticket" so as to keep users concerns out of public view - which is exactly what they are trying to do here, even though here they claim to be transparent.

Telling everyone to go to IRC, or submit support requests completely eliminates the point of starting this thread, leaving it a platform with which to continue advertising lies & giving the impression that everything is perfect - which, obviously, it is not. If it upsets them to see complaints on this thread, they should simply close it, as this is the reason the thread is here.

As for the "stupid" S3 miners - that was the main reason so many miners came here in the first place. People have the right to complain about receiving nothing.......

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
.....Really?

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:30:58 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah. They don't exist. Never did. Never will.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: