Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83120 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
megahash

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:24:48 AM

Look at those rental periods......no sign of internet problems there.  So, all that time we've been waiting for our payments, S3's, bonuses & back-payments - our honest friend s0br has been spending our earnings on rentals?........WTF!!
minerx117

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:38:00 AM

hi for those members of BAN who did not receive the email that was sent by SOBR himself to update every1 here it is:

Quick update before I jump on a plane...

It's been a while since the last site update...  you may have noticed issues with site accessibility... speed... sporadic issues with payouts...

Much time has gone into redoing the backend to increase speed and site responsiveness...

A more detailed look for every user's account is coming soon...

For example... https://osticket.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/payments.pl?account=rockminer&s=84fe768d371bb607bcad6006366bc108

This is for one of our internal accounts named 'rockminer' . Everyone's contributed work is being archived. A few hours ago there were some additional payments sent on missing shares due to errors in share consolidation and accounting....

We have 4 new support staff (all miners too)... who can help (located in Australia, USA, Netherlands, and Singapore) around the clock...

Tickets may be submitted here: https://osticket.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com

You may submit a ticket to get your personal stats link (a more detailed view of what's happening in the payment processing backend) or wait a couple of days for a mass email. This will be the staging area before it gets incorporated into the main site. Accounting accuracy/reliability is of the upmost importance... there was a bug in the pool backend that led to severe inefficiencies in finding blocks... which was a $10k+ a day out the window problem for us because we're pay per share now...

I fly back tonight and will finish getting through the emails sitting in my inbox. I'm not forgetting anybody....

I will email another status update later today about the contest including a special bonus for everyone who's won because of our delay. It's been a crazy time since the inception but we're going to see it through for many reasons. I've had a wonderful time getting to know some of you and the relationships and future business endeavors are quite exciting. As much as I ask everyone to bare with me (us)... I promise everyone will get attended to and any/all issues addressed as soon as possible...

Hope everyone enjoys the improvements...

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:49:28 AM

Give it a brake megahash...or should I say bubbabc or how many other names you go by here.

Every helicopter looks black from far enough away, if you squint...

Did I mention I am DB Cooper?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
bubbabc

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:07:26 AM

Give it a brake megahash...or should I say bubbabc or how many other names you go by here.

No you shouldn't say bubbabc. megahash on this forum is someone else. Put the magnifying glass down Sherlock. LOL.

Count_Frackula

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 03:02:45 AM

Well, I imagine that he's been actually renting them to the pool to bump up hashing power to make it look nicer, which is a good, viable tactic. 

I just posted because obviously someone's been using the account during this whole internet blackout. 
Also, last I checked, you can't sign into the site on most mobile browsers.

Rent my SHA-256 rigs on Mining Rig Rentals.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:48:50 AM

I actually found my email in the junk folder, need to redo settings sinc I had to ormat today. Anyway, still no makeup for yeserday or the two payments today but no rush, just stating it for the proverbial record.

To be decided...
Archimage

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:50:03 AM

Well, I imagine that he's been actually renting them to the pool to bump up hashing power to make it look nicer, which is a good, viable tactic.  

I just posted because obviously someone's been using the account during this whole internet blackout.  
Also, last I checked, you can't sign into the site on most mobile browsers.

Actually, I've always been able to sign into MRR on my Galaxy S5 Active using Chrome.

Have used MRR as a proxy so I could remote switch a few of my rigs for the past couple months.

Just thought I'd share that.
Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:41:46 AM

When will BitcoinAffilatenetwork.com be paying multipool.us the 2.4BTC for the recent mining that was done?

As a miner @ multipool, I want to know...

aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:53:51 AM

When will BitcoinAffilatenetwork.com be paying multipool.us the 2.4BTC for the recent mining that was done?

Talk to your pool operator he has already been paid and with the bonus

Just a quick update, I was able to speak to s0br directly on IRC and he admitted that there were some possible issues between stratum servers and db which could have caused our shares to be lost.

Currently he has paid us all back payments due including the bonus using my share count.  I would like to publicly thank s0br for following through with the back payments and working to improve the system.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 10:58:22 AM

LOL, you come here and ask for the bitcoin that's been paid back days ago? You are one informed S.O.B. Meanwhile lots of people actually are missing backpay, because they where not as annoying as you, and your pool op.

You know mining bitcoin on multipool is charging you 1.5%? Meanwhile people here are getting 12.5% bonus. I can't believe anyone mines on that for 1.5%. I tried it out and left within a day it was so horrid. That dude will charge you a fee, or a % on anything you do in that pool. But hey, your paying his "living" for that service, which is fine. People have the right to be lazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 12:11:01 PM

My Payments have stopped again. Will keep an eye on it. Anyone else having same issue?

This certainly wasn't the suprise I was hoping for this morning  Huh

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:26:07 PM

LOL, you come here and ask for the bitcoin that's been paid back days ago? You are one informed S.O.B. Meanwhile lots of people actually are missing backpay, because they where not as annoying as you, and your pool op.

You know mining bitcoin on multipool is charging you 1.5%? Meanwhile people here are getting 12.5% bonus. I can't believe anyone mines on that for 1.5%. I tried it out and left within a day it was so horrid. That dude will charge you a fee, or a % on anything you do in that pool. But hey, your paying his "living" for that service, which is fine. People have the right to be lazy.

Yep reackon that a peril  we have a 0 fee on the pool here and yet MP charging them a fee of 1.5 for mining here go figure they also use to do it on ghash again a 0 fee pool 
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:27:00 PM

My Payments have stopped again. Will keep an eye on it. Anyone else having same issue?

This certainly wasn't the suprise I was hoping for this morning  Huh

Mine seem normal
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

This certainly wasn't the suprise I was hoping for this morning  Huh

Mine seem normal

Check your share rate on the main website. Mine is standing still, may last payout was normal, but this one coming up seems to be halted. Not like this for you?

About 30 minutes ago I noticed that my payouts stopped moving on the front end of BitAffNet. For me that is enough to pull my hash for now, I am still "owed" I guess 0.1x bitcoins from backpay I never got, probably because I didn't feel the need to complain, since prior they had been restored fully, this time, for me anyways, I have not been compensated.

I do feel bad if s0br lost 10k a day, I dont want to bug him for this.. But at this point I don't know if I can trust this pool. so I will take what I can get. If that S3 confirmation of delivery comes today, then they can keep the backpay for all I care, I knew the risk. I was willing to risk it to win a s3, If my S3 never comes, then by all means I want my backpay!!!

Will pull my hash again until things normalize, or we get follow through from s0br's email from yesterday.

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:31:07 PM

Read up, "hero member". Flound even updated his website. Knock off the damn dramatics if you haven't read the whole story.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
fire000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:41:50 PM

Mine seem normal

Check your share rate on the main website. Mine is standing still, may last payout was normal, but this one coming up seems to be halted. Not like this for you?

About 30 minutes ago I noticed that my payouts stopped moving on the front end of BitAffNet. For me that is enough to pull my hash for now, I am still "owed" I guess 0.1x bitcoins from backpay I never got, probably because I didn't feel the need to complain, since prior they had been restored fully, this time, for me anyways, I have not been compensated.

I do feel bad if s0br lost 10k a day, I dont want to bug him for this.. But at this point I don't know if I can trust this pool. so I will take what I can get. If that S3 confirmation of delivery comes today, then they can keep the backpay for all I care, I knew the risk. I was willing to risk it to win a s3, If my S3 never comes, then by all means I want my backpay!!!

Will pull my hash again until things normalize, or we get follow through from s0br's email from yesterday.

Which server are ya on atm?Huh   As I am on sydney and west 1 atm and they are both counting normal <<<<<<< could be a case of the issue the other day that popped up on singapore
fire000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:52:24 PM

You should really also read ya pools front page as well lmao flound also put a message up on there for the users of MP over 24 hours ago now Smiley

Just in case ya can not find it on the main page of your pool "Sep 03 10:14 PM Quick update on the bitcion affiliate network situation -- we have received our back pay from them (approx. 7.5 BTC which includes the 12.5% bonus) and I am in the process of paying it over all the shares submitted while we were mining there. Thanks for your patience."
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 12:55:21 PM

Mine seem normal

Which server are ya on atm?Huh   As I am on sydney and west 1 atm and they are both counting normal <<<<<<< could be a case of the issue the other day that popped up on singapore

I was on west 1, its been a hour or so since payout stopped accumulating for me, I have 2 hr intervals for payment. its 2hr 15 mins, usually they come through a couple minutes after. This payment is half what I normally get, and still not released. This is weird though if its only me. You people sure its not more widespread? LOL I would find it super troubling if just my hash stopped being reported, and everyone else is not having issue.

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:15:03 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 01:37:51 PM by aurel57

Mine seem normal

I was on west 1, its been a hour or so since payout stopped accumulating for me, I have 2 hr intervals for payment. its 2hr 15 mins, usually they come through a couple minutes after. This payment is half what I normally get, and still not released. This is weird though if its only me. You people sure its not more widespread? LOL I would find it super troubling if just my hash stopped being reported, and everyone else is not having issue.

Your right mine is screwed up as well. Missed my last payout and unpaid shares is way low??

I am in west1 3334 and on east1 both so I can't say if it's one server or not. Dashboard hash rate looks normal but my 2 hour payout didn't happen and the unpaid shares are way low for no payout.
fire000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:44:50 PM

Just to let ya guys know sobr is aware of it and working on it atm he in the irc atm Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: