Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:38:32 AM

I admit to only peeking into this thread on occasion and I don't currently use the service. But from I've been reading, things don't look so good.

So is the general consensus that this is just a well-disguised Ponzi or other scam?

I still haven't figured out how BAN can possibly pay 112.5% PPS and giveaway S3s and continue to operate for any length of time. But the answer appears that they simply don't payout as they promise and the S3s never ship.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can not be a Ponzi and payments when working right come every 2 hours, that and the pool does not want you to keep coin with them so not sure how they will scam anyone at the most a few hours or a day of mining but most that have been here any time at all is more than that ahead.

The pool operator has said that this pool is only a small part of his over all plans so I am not sure the pool is where the money will be made. You will find some of this information in the first 5-10 pages of this thread.

excatly when payments are working its a great pool but everyday theres the same promblem of missing payments

This the exact reason I won't mine on this pool at this moment. I don't want to have to babysit my stats to make sure I'm getting paid what I'm owed. I need to be able to trust that pool is not shorting me by accident or on purpose. If they get the problems sorted, I may look into it again.

In my opinion it is worth throwing a miner at the pool so you can gauge the pool for yourself.
rokroka

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:55:48 AM

https://i.imgur.com/JrHB3xO.png
nocroom

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:44:18 PM

I had to pull out from using this pool, as mush i love it i was getting 3 times more in another pool

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
oakenshield

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:21:10 PM

Characteristics
Typically, extraordinary returns are promised on the original investment and vague verbal constructions such as "hedge futures trading", "high-yield investment programs", or "offshore investment" might be used. The promoter sells shares to investors by taking advantage of a lack of investor knowledge or competence, or using claims of a proprietary investment strategy which must be kept secret to ensure a competitive edge.

[...]

A wide variety of investment vehicles or strategies, typically legitimate, have become the basis of Ponzi schemes. For instance, Allen Stanford used bank certificates of deposit to defraud tens of thousands of people. Certificates of deposit are usually low-risk and insured instruments, but the Stanford CDs were fraudulent.

Initially the promoter will pay out high returns to attract more investors, and to lure current investors into putting in additional money. Other investors begin to participate, leading to a cascade effect. The "return" to the initial investors is paid out of the investments of new entrants, and not out of profits.

Often the high returns encourage investors to leave their money in the scheme, with the result that the promoter does not have to pay out very much to investors; he simply has to send them statements showing how much they have earned. This maintains the deception that the scheme is an investment with high returns.

Promoters also try to minimize withdrawals by offering new plans to investors, often where money is frozen for a longer period of time, in exchange for higher returns. The promoter sees new cash flows as investors are told they cannot transfer money from the first plan to the second. If a few investors do wish to withdraw their money in accordance with the terms allowed, their requests are usually promptly processed, which gives the illusion to all other investors that the fund is solvent.
rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:32:52 PM

I had to pull out from using this pool, as mush i love it i was getting 3 times more in another pool

just curious....what pool did you move to? 
rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:36:58 PM

I admit to only peeking into this thread on occasion and I don't currently use the service. But from I've been reading, things don't look so good.

So is the general consensus that this is just a well-disguised Ponzi or other scam?

I still haven't figured out how BAN can possibly pay 112.5% PPS and giveaway S3s and continue to operate for any length of time. But the answer appears that they simply don't payout as they promise and the S3s never ship.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can not be a Ponzi and payments when working right come every 2 hours, that and the pool does not want you to keep coin with them so not sure how they will scam anyone at the most a few hours or a day of mining but most that have been here any time at all is more than that ahead.

The pool operator has said that this pool is only a small part of his over all plans so I am not sure the pool is where the money will be made. You will find some of this information in the first 5-10 pages of this thread.

excatly when payments are working its a great pool but everyday theres the same promblem of missing payments

This the exact reason I won't mine on this pool at this moment. I don't want to have to babysit my stats to make sure I'm getting paid what I'm owed. I need to be able to trust that pool is not shorting me by accident or on purpose. If they get the problems sorted, I may look into it again.

unfortunately I came to the same conclusion.  I do like all the interface work and the notifications too.  But having to track my work and not having the site up on numerous occasions it upsetting to me. 

I get the idea that for s0ber the Pool is not his/her fulltime gig yet either. 

I will continue to watch the board postings here and check the dashboard too.  If it becomes stable I'll move my multi-terrahashing operation back. 
megahash

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:26:08 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

unfortunately I came to the same conclusion.  I do like all the interface work and the notifications too.  But having to track my work and not having the site up on numerous occasions it upsetting to me.  

I will continue to watch the board postings here and check the dashboard too.  If it becomes stable I'll move my multi-terrahashing operation back.  

Yup, I'm out too. Not only for the reasons above, but also due to the spew of unanswered/ignored questions, lack of attendance/diligence by s0br, the lies by Phwner, as well as the ridiculous & childish remarks/picture posting by the numerous aliases/shills/sock puppets here - it's like being in a playground of 2 year olds at times.

I've given up on ever getting the S3, as everyone else here has too I think - what a complete con that was/is - the fact that it is still advertised in the header is just more shameless lies to add to the list. The tipping point for me was the thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769417.0

Where it is made clear that this kind of manipulation can only be done on a pool using PPS (which BAN recently changed to - not from), and is also generally regarded as an unsustainable payment system in itself, let alone adding free hardware, bonuses & no Tx fees into the mix - it just doesn't add up. There are many other pools that not only pay better & on time, but also have an excellent support system in place where you get an answer either instantly or the same day - none of this ghash style "send us a support ticket" crap - I require completely open & transparent support. Nothing close to that exists here I'm afraid, quite the opposite in fact.

I'm done here.
specialed101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 02:40:10 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

s0br has made every effort to make sure that the pool does not hold onto anyone's money. His original efforts had people actually complaining that they were being paid too frequently and complaining that they would rather wait until the payouts were totaling larger amounts before they were transferred. It just goes to show that you can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try. He's addressed these requests, and has made changes for pool members to decide how frequently.

It has been my experience that when you offer folks a deal that exceeds the 1:1 ratio of effort in their favor, they will find a reason to complain, hoping that they will get even more than the excess being offered. For instance, the "all you can eat buffet"; which tends to attract a certain clientele that will eat all that they can, and then make a spurious complaint, hoping to get that meal for free. Sometimes you can be too generous.

The "consensus" you've seen is one or two losers, using multiple accounts, that have nothing better to do between school classes, than harass the folks on this forum. In the MMO world, they are known as "griefers". I wouldn't put any value into their hate.

unfortunately I came to the same conclusion.  I do like all the interface work and the notifications too.  But having to track my work and not having the site up on numerous occasions it upsetting to me. 

I will continue to watch the board postings here and check the dashboard too.  If it becomes stable I'll move my multi-terrahashing operation back. 

This pool gets better every day. If you check the opening post in this thread, and the index page for the pool's web-site, you'll read that this is admittedly a work in progress. There was no pretense offered that it was perfect... yet. Smiley The 12.5% bonus, and the S3 prizes, were enticements to attract a pool membership, and inspire some patience while the quirks are worked out; because he believes that one day folks will stay on this pool afterwards, knowing that in the long run, they will make money here for their efforts.

Nobody has lost any money here, and anyone that claims to has not worked with the support staff to clear it up.

Keep checking back. I think you'll be as happy with this pool as I am.

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:21:19 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

s0br has made every effort to make sure that the pool does not hold onto anyone's money. His original efforts had people actually complaining that they were being paid too frequently and complaining that they would rather wait until the payouts were totaling larger amounts before they were transferred. It just goes to show that you can't please everyone, no matter how hard you try. He's addressed these requests, and has made changes for pool members to decide how frequently.

It has been my experience that when you offer folks a deal that exceeds the 1:1 ratio of effort in their favor, they will find a reason to complain, hoping that they will get even more than the excess being offered. For instance, the "all you can eat buffet"; which tends to attract a certain clientele that will eat all that they can, and then make a spurious complaint, hoping to get that meal for free. Sometimes you can be too generous.

The "consensus" you've seen is one or two losers, using multiple accounts, that have nothing better to do between school classes, than harass the folks on this forum. In the MMO world, they are known as "griefers". I wouldn't put any value into their hate.

unfortunately I came to the same conclusion.  I do like all the interface work and the notifications too.  But having to track my work and not having the site up on numerous occasions it upsetting to me.  

I will continue to watch the board postings here and check the dashboard too.  If it becomes stable I'll move my multi-terrahashing operation back.  

This pool gets better every day. If you check the opening post in this thread, and the index page for the pool's web-site, you'll read that this is admittedly a work in progress. There was no pretense offered that it was perfect... yet. Smiley The 12.5% bonus, and the S3 prizes, were enticements to attract a pool membership, and inspire some patience while the quirks are worked out; because he believes that one day folks will stay on this pool afterwards, knowing that in the long run, they will make money here for their efforts.

Nobody has lost any money here, and anyone that claims to has not worked with the support staff to clear it up.

specialed you and a few others have repeatedly used the 'no one has lot any money here' line and it simply is NOT correct.  I lost money with missing/short payouts constantly up to and including yesterday, it's not ancient history.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:37:35 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

specialed you and a few others have repeatedly used the 'no one has lot any money here' line and it simply is NOT correct.  I lost money with missing/short payouts constantly up to and including yesterday, it's not ancient history.

Can you PM me your dates, hash rate, etc.? Trying to consolidate these requests in one place. Thanks.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
MRBONG411

Activity: 639

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:05:22 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

Can you PM me your dates, hash rate, etc.? Trying to consolidate these requests in one place. Thanks.

I sent a message on Aug. 29th asking if the shortages everyone experienced were going to be taken care of and have not gotten anything for that but it seems others have.

Also sent you a message a few days ago with concerns about my payments coming in every 24 hours, or later now and sent you all the info but have not heard back. Also sent that info to Sobr yesterday too but haven't heard back.

Also did a test rental that according to my calculations should have actually made a small profit but ended up losing a small amount.

I don't have much hashing power and what is owed to me is not a huge amount but every bit helps.

Hopefully this will be taken care of soon?

Thanks

MRBONG411

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:11:33 PM

Cool a payment just hit my wallet and it seems it did make a small profit from the rental so I spoke to soon.

It is right on the 24 hour mark too so thats good since I have my payments set up to go every 24 hours.

Will continue to mine here and keep watch but I still think I was shorted a bit in the past few days and was hoping someone could check eventually.

Thanks again

instahater

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:15:52 PM

Cool a payment just hit my wallet and it seems it did make a small profit from the rental so I spoke to soon.

It is right on the 24 hour mark too so thats good since I have my payments set up to go every 24 hours.

Will continue to mine here and keep watch but I still think I was shorted a bit in the past few days and was hoping someone could check eventually.

Thanks again

Its Best to reach Admins In IRC Chat
MRBONG411

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:34:10 PM

Oh not sure how to get to IRC chat.

instahater

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:34:51 PM

go here https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#bitaffnet
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:42:16 PM

go to "help" and "web chat" from the #BitAffNet homepage. That will get you to the IRC as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MRBONG411

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:59:52 PM

oh cool thanks

rokroka

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 06:09:02 PM

S3winner checking in!
For all you investigators out there... Put this in your pipe and smoke it... screw the s3!!!
Straight from s0br himself!

https://i.imgur.com/sNben5I.png
https://i.imgur.com/WYL0jKt.png
https://i.imgur.com/QkJqvj8.png
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:32:11 PM

S3winner checking in!
For all you investigators out there... Put this in your pipe and smoke it... screw the s3!!!
Straight from s0br himself!

What does this mean?
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

It means that s0br is shipping BTC Gardens to S3 winners who have not received their S3 yet. He has been in IRC all day making arrangements. I recommend that winners stay tuned and continue to be patient.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: