Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380955 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jacobshm

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:46:08 PM

I think we will bounce up in a few days or even sooner, I think someone with big pockets jumped on the train and are accumulating  Roll Eyes

What makes you think this? I think Mermaids will jump out the water at Copacabana Beech. . . .

Without substance stop telling us what you think will happen, like all the other teenagers in threads. Be factual and helpful rather than creating your own gossip

I am purely empirical and believes in that history will repeat itself like history often likes to do.  Wink

See that zigzag pattern in the price? When we reach a price around 0.000075 - 0.00008 we have seen huge spikes in price. I think it is a cycle about to repeat itself.

Yeeeesh! No need to make mermaid references Angry

where did you get this graphs please?

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/UTC_BTC

click order depth in the upper right corner

the graph is logarithmic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:45:00 AM

I think we will bounce up in a few days or even sooner, I think someone with big pockets jumped on the train and are accumulating  Roll Eyes

What makes you think this? I think Mermaids will jump out the water at Copacabana Beech. . . .

Without substance stop telling us what you think will happen, like all the other teenagers in threads. Be factual and helpful rather than creating your own gossip

I am purely empirical and believes in that history will repeat itself like history often likes to do.  Wink

See that zigzag pattern in the price? When we reach a price around 0.000075 - 0.00008 we have seen huge spikes in price. I think it is a cycle about to repeat itself.

Yeeeesh! No need to make mermaid references Angry

where did you get this graphs please?

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/UTC_BTC

click order depth in the upper right corner

the graph is logarithmic

I agree, higher lows each month    Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/wYSpIdI.png?1

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 11:09:03 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 12:28:29 AM by rapture333

Like to say great work been done by Steven and the devs. Many other coins devs/creators seem to be abandoning their coins by the looks of it and not doing anything proactive or development work (such as Maxcoin going by what I read in their thread) leading to these dropping down the ranks. It's great and refreshing coming on here seeing our management still fully behind and involved in Ultracoin and what it stands for. Please keep up the great work as without you guys in sure many investors would have abandoned ship and watched Ultracoin drown.

I'm greatly looking forward observing what will happen here over the next 24 months adoption wise and development wise, and I hope you will still be here leading the way.  Maybe Microsoft may have approached UTC to be their crypto payment solution? Or we would have been adopted as a means of payment by ebay? Maybe UTC will be close to $1 leading to us been able to employ a whole dev team? The possibilities are endless. I do know is we have to stay with 'the pack' and can't afford to slip in the ranks. so guys please tell all your friends about UTC when crypto is mentioned in conversation (and it will be in the coming years that's for sure!) Like all the facebook posts and retweet all their tweets. Its a community effort that we HAVE to all participate in if we want to be regarded as genuine choice for investors.

Thank you Funsponge, its comments like yours that really give me energy to keep going. Ultracoin has been around since February, which makes it an ancient coin in cryptocurrency time. I am hoping that each step we take will bring us a little bit closer to our goal. Eventually we will become a bigger and more powerful name, and at that point we can really get the wheels turning. But we have some good ideas on the back burner, and we are working hard everyday. Of course, if the community has some ideas, concerns or anything they would like to share, please message me. A community that works together is always the strongest.

I took a look at Maxcoin and it looks pretty bleak. I am a fan of Max Keiser and his politics, but I think whoever was put in charge of Maxcoin isn't really supporting it like he should. Max is a celebrity, and that played into the coin a lot. Likewise, Bumface was a bit of a celebrity as he was a moderator on BTC-E, but that alone can't make a coin. It's really community involvement and good leadership that makes a coin, along with some innovation and capital backing. Kracko has been leading developments with a passion and level of professionalism that is seldom seen in crypto, and I look forward to seeing the final version of the new wallet. Paul and Fabian are working with Kracko to get their ASIC's working at full effeciency on the multi-pool. And Nathan, the creator of the Myriad Coin one-click miner, is working with us to create our own version for Ultracoin which will be integrated into the wallet directly. As for myself, I believe tha actions speak louder than words and hope to bring some new things to the table soon, as well as continuing to work with our team and continuing to work on our marketing developments.

fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:17:18 AM

Like to say great work been done by Steven and the devs. Many other coins devs/creators seem to be abandoning their coins by the looks of it and not doing anything proactive or development work (such as Maxcoin going by what I read in their thread) leading to these dropping down the ranks. It's great and refreshing coming on here seeing our management still fully behind and involved in Ultracoin and what it stands for. Please keep up the great work as without you guys in sure many investors would have abandoned ship and watched Ultracoin drown.

I'm greatly looking forward observing what will happen here over the next 24 months adoption wise and development wise, and I hope you will still be here leading the way.  Maybe Microsoft may have approached UTC to be their crypto payment solution? Or we would have been adopted as a means of payment by ebay? Maybe UTC will be close to $1 leading to us been able to employ a whole dev team? The possibilities are endless. I do know is we have to stay with 'the pack' and can't afford to slip in the ranks. so guys please tell all your friends about UTC when crypto is mentioned in conversation (and it will be in the coming years that's for sure!) Like all the facebook posts and retweet all their tweets. Its a community effort that we HAVE to all participate in if we want to be regarded as genuine choice for investors.

Thank you Funsponge, its comments like yours that really give me energy to keep going. Ultracoin has been around since February, which makes it an ancient coin in cryptocurrency time. I am hoping that each step we take will bring us a little bit closer to our goal. Eventually we will become a bigger and more powerful name, and at that point we can really get the wheels turning. But we have some good ideas on the back burner, and we are working hard everyday. Of course, if the community has some ideas, concerns or anything they would like to share, please message me. A community that works together is always the strongest.

I took a look at Maxcoin and it looks pretty bleak. I am a fan of Max Keiser and his politics, but I think whoever was put in charge of Maxcoin isn't really supporting it like he should. Max is a celebrity, and that played into the coin a lot. Likewise, Bumface was a bit of a celebrity as he was a moderator on BTC-E, but that alone can't make a coin. It's really community involvement and good leadership that makes a coin, along with some innovation and capital backing. Kracko has been leading developments with a passion and level of professionalism that is seldom seen in crypto, and I look forward to seeing the final version of the new wallet. Paul and Fabian are working with Kracko to get their ASIC's working at full effeciency on the multi-pool. And Nathan, the creator of the Myriad Coin one-click miner, is working with us to create our own version for Ultracoin which will be integrated into the wallet directly. As for myself, I believe tha actions speak louder than words and hope to bring some new things to the table soon, as well as continuing to work with our team on and working continuing our marketing developments.

Good words Steven! Smiley

king_pin

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 01:49:20 AM

Devs should look at CAIx and/or Megacoin WALLET for an clue on what they should be doing. Tongue
Its not Rocket science, its just copy/paste/edit, like a restaurant recipe Wink

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
Gleason

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 02:13:27 AM

Running BLACK FRIDAY DEALS THROUGH CYBER MONDAY online on the UTC collector coin and UTC keychains!

Only $2 each!

I have a bunch currently in stock. Get a nice piece of Crypto Memorabilia to display to friends! 

http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/product-category/utcmem/

collector coin

keychain

-Brian Gleason

Find one of a kind BTC, LTC and more Cryptomemorabilia at
http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:08:38 AM

Excellent news about Nathan Schmidt (aceoyame) doing the one-click miner for UTC - nice work Steven

Go Nathan - if its as good as the MYR SIMPLICITY it will be great for UTC

--

--
b3da

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:57:25 PM

hi there!

all wallet orders will be for half price, till monday.

xmass comming, load some ultracoin on card and introduce crypto to your friend and relatives with style!

be sure to order yours till end of monday

rapture333

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:48:48 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 09:50:35 PM by rapture333

hi there!

xmass comming, load some ultracoin on card and introduce crypto to your friend and relatives with style!

I have a few coldwallets from b3da, they are very impressive! The wallets are rock solid, the quality is very high, and the custom engraving adds a very nice touch! Everyone that picked one up at Hashers United commented on the quality. Definitely a good way to spread Ultracoin to friends & family during the holidays!

fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:57:08 PM

hi there!

I have a few coldwallets from b3da, they are very impressive! The wallets are rock solid, the quality is very high, and the custom engraving adds a very nice touch! Everyone that picked one up at Hashers United commented on the quality. Definitely a good way to spread Ultracoin to friends & family during the holidays!

Nice work guys!!

Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:49:08 PM

Hhmmm, I might wanna try solomining utc.

Are there any suggestions for some special settings which you are supposed to do for soloing?

TIA

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:49:03 AM

Any news on getting on a Chinese exchange?
rapture333

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 02:43:55 AM

I have some news for tomorrow, I just hate typing announcements on my iPhone. I will release the update tomorrow when I get my laptop to some Wifi, stay tuned.

Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:08:49 AM

Looks like Mac users will be getting some love too.  Just finished setting up the dev environment in a test VM and compiled the UTC wallet both headless and with GUI.  It has a ways to go yet as I have to get all the nonstandard libraries static-linked- like boost, bdb, miniupnpc, etc and an install package ready too.

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:09:30 AM

I have some news for tomorrow, I just hate typing announcements on my iPhone. I will release the update tomorrow when I get my laptop to some Wifi, stay tuned.
wot a tease!  Angry
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:25:11 AM

with a 380k plus buy-in earlier on today - one might expect its good news - if not VERY good!

wot a tease!  Angry

--

--
Official Ultracoin Team (OP)

Activity: 66

Welcome to the future !

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:55:59 PM

Management Announcement

Hello ladies & gentlemen of the Ultracoin community, I am proud to announce that Ultracoin is eligible to attend The North American Bitcoin Conference this January, which is being held at the Fillmore Theatre in South Beach, Miami, FL. The conference is a beehive for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and miners, with over 1,500 attendee's looking to converge on the conference this year. Ultracoin has the unique opportunity to be one of the few, if not the only alternative currency to Bitcoin to attend the conference as an exhibitor this year. The Ultracoin team has been able to raise the $2,500 for the exhibitor fee from supporting investors, and thanks to the conference being native to South Florida, the team will be able to travel to the conference with no airfare and negligible hotel costs. This means less overhead and more streamlined exposure for Ultracoin and the Ultracoin community, as well as the businesses that support it. TNABC is another opportunity to make Ultracoin extremely disruptive in the alternative currency scene, boost our status as a serious competing currency and open up the door to exciting business and technological opportunities.

The conference itself is on the cutting edge of cryptocurrency philosophy, innovation and politics. The NABC is going to be showcasing the voice of popular industry leaders such as Paul Vernon of Cryptsy, which happens to be the highest volume Ultracoin exchange. Tony Gallippi, the CEO of bitpay, a leader in bringing instantly liquidable Bitcoin payment processing to small and large businesses such as Overstock and Dell. Jeffrey Tucker, a political theorist and CEO of liberty.me, as well as a leader in the libertarian movement. Several Bitcoin core developers as well as many other big names will also be in attendance. The conference has historically been covered by reporters from the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Chicago Tribune, The Miami Herald and Gizmodo. So far this year Forbes, the Cointelegraph and several others are confirmed to be covering the conference, but others are sure to confirm closer to the event. Ultracoin has a huge opportunity to present itself this year in the light of such an extraordinary event.

Although the original costs are covered, any extra donations will go towards t-shirts, marketing material, banners, flyers, and other hand outs, as well as a press release and other advertisements leading up to the exhibition. These extra funds will help us create a much larger impact then simply being present at the conference alone. According to attendee's and vendors at our last conference, Hasher's United, we have the best designed logo's and t-shirts in the industry, so the t-shirts do make an impact! We are currently taking donations in BTC and UTC, if you donate more than $20 worth of funds, you will receive a free Ultracoin t-shirt; if you donated towards the last conference your t-shirt will be on the way soon.

Please send a PM to rapture333 or e-mail to Steven@Ultracoin.net with your TXID, name, address and amount donated to receive a t-shirt.

Donation addresses:

Bitcoin: 19dWfL9cbBzuX3At3iaAjzatwhHCBb4xNT
Ultracoin: UmEXXKb8inVTseVoRqfgy6jEVNA84JMmPb

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

Behind the scenes we are working on some new developments with the Ultracoin wallet. In this much needed overhaul, there will be a ton of improvements over the old wallet including bug fixes, CPU and memory leak fixes, wallet and staking lag fixes, and other added features that will help secure the network. Perhaps one of the most exciting circumstances of this update, is the possibility that an iOS and Android wallet may now be possible with the new lowered resource demands of the software. This means that your iPhone or Android device may soon be dawning the Ultracoin wallet if developments are successful.

The website re-design mock up has been completed and we are moving into the coding phase of the site for launch. This new version of the website will be streamlined and modern, featuring our new logo and smoother navigation.

Other services are set to launch very soon and I will be releasing more updates as our launch dates solidfy, so stay tuned.

Best regards,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Ultracoin
Steven@Ultracoin.net

Welcome to the future of Ultracoin - now upgrading to Ultracoin 3.0
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:59:37 AM

Hhmmm, I might wanna try solomining utc.

Are there any suggestions for some special settings which you are supposed to do for soloing?

TIA

Same question  Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:23:02 AM

Great news Steven - and of course I will be happy to donate again to support UTC at the exhibition (but BTC only - I'm not parting with any of my precious little UTC's).

Cheers usukan

Management Announcement

Hello ladies & gentlemen of the Ultracoin community, I am proud to announce that Ultracoin is eligible to attend The North American Bitcoin Conference this January, which is being held at the Fillmore Theatre in South Beach, Miami, FL. The conference is a beehive for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and miners, with over 1,500 attendee's looking to converge on the conference this year. Ultracoin has the unique opportunity to be one of the few, if not the only alternative currency to Bitcoin to attend the conference as an exhibitor this year. The Ultracoin team has been able to raise the $2,500 for the exhibitor fee from supporting investors, and thanks to the conference being native to South Florida, the team will be able to travel to the conference with no airfare and negligible hotel costs. This means less overhead and more streamlined exposure for Ultracoin and the Ultracoin community, as well as the businesses that support it. TNABC is another opportunity to make Ultracoin extremely disruptive in the alternative currency scene, boost our status as a serious competing currency and open up the door to exciting business and technological opportunities.

The conference itself is on the cutting edge of cryptocurrency philosophy, innovation and politics. The NABC is going to be showcasing the voice of popular industry leaders such as Paul Vernon of Cryptsy, which happens to be the highest volume Ultracoin exchange. Tony Gallippi, the CEO of bitpay, a leader in bringing instantly liquidable Bitcoin payment processing to small and large businesses such as Overstock and Dell. Jeffrey Tucker, a political theorist and CEO of liberty.me, as well as a leader in the libertarian movement. Several Bitcoin core developers as well as many other big names will also be in attendance. The conference has historically been covered by reporters from the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Chicago Tribune, The Miami Herald and Gizmodo. So far this year Forbes, the Cointelegraph and several others are confirmed to be covering the conference, but others are sure to confirm closer to the event. Ultracoin has a huge opportunity to present itself this year in the light of such an extraordinary event.

Although the original costs are covered, any extra donations will go towards t-shirts, marketing material, banners, flyers, and other hand outs, as well as a press release and other advertisements leading up to the exhibition. These extra funds will help us create a much larger impact then simply being present at the conference alone. According to attendee's and vendors at our last conference, Hasher's United, we have the best designed logo's and t-shirts in the industry, so the t-shirts do make an impact! We are currently taking donations in BTC and UTC, if you donate more than $20 worth of funds, you will receive a free Ultracoin t-shirt; if you donated towards the last conference your t-shirt will be on the way soon.

Please send a PM to rapture333 or e-mail to Steven@Ultracoin.net with your TXID, name, address and amount donated to receive a t-shirt.

Donation addresses:

Bitcoin: 19dWfL9cbBzuX3At3iaAjzatwhHCBb4xNT
Ultracoin: UmEXXKb8inVTseVoRqfgy6jEVNA84JMmPb

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

Behind the scenes we are working on some new developments with the Ultracoin wallet. In this much needed overhaul, there will be a ton of improvements over the old wallet including bug fixes, CPU and memory leak fixes, wallet and staking lag fixes, and other added features that will help secure the network. Perhaps one of the most exciting circumstances of this update, is the possibility that an iOS and Android wallet may now be possible with the new lowered resource demands of the software. This means that your iPhone or Android device may soon be dawning the Ultracoin wallet if developments are successful.

The website re-design mock up has been completed and we are moving into the coding phase of the site for launch. This new version of the website will be streamlined and modern, featuring our new logo and smoother navigation.

Other services are set to launch very soon and I will be releasing more updates as our launch dates solidfy, so stay tuned.

Best regards,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
Ultracoin
Steven@Ultracoin.net

--

--
rapture333

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:33:41 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 04:23:11 AM by rapture333

As a side note, I love the look on the face of family members and friends when you introduce them to BTC xD I try to speak as slowly and clearly as possible of course. I always introduce them to UTC as well!

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: