Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:42:43 AM

uray Your block explorer rich lists is not update for long time. My balance is much lower than i have. And question: When next block reward reducement ?

woookeee i will update it... I thought no one care about that LOL!
next block reward reducement is when mining reward become 9000 BURST / block

Is it 9000 or 9025 ? It suppose to be 5% of current block reward ? If its not 5% of current reward , why don't OP state -500 per month ? Isnt that less confusing.

My two BURST's worth - It is counter productive to have a coin with declining rewards as more people come in and difficulty increases. It should be just the opposite - Increased rewards with increased difficulty to give incentive and attract more miners to the coin. This is an Achilles heel in almost, if not all, cryptocoins.

declining reward + increasing difficulaty = increase in value (well... should be) = attract more miners

Miner is never as importance as investor. When investor increase the price of a coin. The coin automatically will increase in the number of miner.

Without the miner the investor would not exist.

without investor miners can't dump their mined coins

So we have a chicken and egg scenario. But the miner has to come first.

no developer must come first, because he need to create genesis block
and the one who create block is miner!

soo... ok i vote for miner first, but its for first time, after that we need investor

u dont even need miner. Developer himself , a single person , can be a miner. If the coin has value , other miner will come automatically. Miner is like freebie. There are good to have but not impotant

can developer be investor too?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:43:30 AM

uray Your block explorer rich lists is not update for long time. My balance is much lower than i have. And question: When next block reward reducement ?

Is it 9000 or 9025 ? It suppose to be 5% of current block reward ? If its not 5% of current reward , why don't OP state -500 per month ? Isnt that less confusing.

My two BURST's worth - It is counter productive to have a coin with declining rewards as more people come in and difficulty increases. It should be just the opposite - Increased rewards with increased difficulty to give incentive and attract more miners to the coin. This is an Achilles heel in almost, if not all, cryptocoins.

declining reward + increasing difficulaty = increase in value (well... should be) = attract more miners

Miner is never as importance as investor. When investor increase the price of a coin. The coin automatically will increase in the number of miner.

soo... ok i vote for miner first, but its for first time, after that we need investor

u dont even need miner. Developer himself , a single person , can be a miner. If the coin has value , other miner will come automatically. Miner is like freebie. There are good to have but not important.
Premine is evil
IPO is evil

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:43:53 AM

There will always be miner. Even dead coin has miner.

Every single 'successful' altcoin to date has followed the pattern of:

ANN
Mine
Listed on Exchange
Pumped
Dumped
Repeat Pumps
Repeat Dumps
Coin RIP

I hope that this one is different because watching Litecoin die is not pretty.

What i am trying to say is miner are not as important as investor who give the value of a coin.

Miner are free and they will come automatically. Its not like u have to invite them to attract them. They will come when the coin has value and u dont have to care much about miner because they come automatically
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:44:33 AM

u dont even need miner. Developer himself , a single person , can be a miner. If the coin has value , other miner will come automatically. Miner is like freebie. There are good to have but not impotant

You know the answer to that bro.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
uray

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:44:58 AM

ANN
Mine
Listed on Exchange
Pumped
Dumped
Repeat Pumps
Repeat Dumps
Coin RIP

i dont have any problem if litecoin die, because that coin does not give anything new to bitcoin (both are asic mined), except litecoin is priced less

but if burstcoin die, its really not pretty
yellowduck2

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:45:31 AM

taking money out of left pocket and put it to the right pocket is not a good idea
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:46:24 AM

ANN
Mine
Listed on Exchange
Pumped
Dumped
Repeat Pumps
Repeat Dumps
Coin RIP

i dont have any problem if litecoin die, because that coin does not give anything new to bitcoin (both are asic mined), except litecoin is priced less

Burstcoin has uniqueness to it. That is a good thing and I suspect that is what attracted a lot of people to it.

uray

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:46:43 AM

u dont even need miner. Developer himself , a single person , can be a miner. If the coin has value , other miner will come automatically. Miner is like freebie. There are good to have but not important.
Premine is evil
IPO is evil

shitcoin is evil, everything premined, IPO/ICO is shit

we have 4 kind of coins here

scamcoin -> shitcoin -> altcoin -> bitcoin
uray

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:48:28 AM

ANN
Mine
Listed on Exchange
Pumped
Dumped
Repeat Pumps
Repeat Dumps
Coin RIP

Burstcoin has uniqueness to it. That is a good thing and I suspect that is what attracted a lot of people to it.

unique itself does not enough to be great, it also need tangible value, intrinsic value, or any value ... well you know what i mean
yellowduck2

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:48:29 AM

It should be 5

scamcoin -> shitcoin -> altcoin -> burst coin -> bitcoin
uray

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:49:14 AM

It should be 5

so anything started with B is good, anything started with S is stupid !
Stellar is shitcoin, Bitshares is good
TrexDev

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:50:19 AM

It should be 5

u forgot about monero too Smiley
yellowduck2

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:50:26 AM

i think the next break through for burst will be file storage.
uray

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:51:19 AM

no, i think it should replace torrent! imagine you can be paid by serving data!
because for file storage google drive is enough for me
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:52:08 AM

Check http://storj.io/ and http://driveshare.org/   Wink .
yellowduck2

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:52:16 AM

that will be the second break through. In order to have that , file storage function is needed.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:52:24 AM

Premine is evil
IPO is evil

shitcoin is evil, everything premined, IPO/ICO is shit

scamcoin -> shitcoin -> altcoin -> bitcoin -> bitcoin replacement (coming sometime in the future)

FIXED

uray

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:53:48 AM

Check http://storj.io/ and http://driveshare.org/   Wink .

those are not funky because it can't be mined... (or did i was wrong ?)
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:54:03 AM

It should be 5

u forgot about monero too Smiley

A good coin resurrected from the scampit by the community. I like it and BURST as my two favorites.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:56:11 AM

because for file storage google drive is enough for me

Only if the miner can control what is stored. Illegal file storage would be just what the governments need to shut down an alt and arrest people en masse, especially the DEV.

Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: