Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 [1012] 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 04:39:49 PM

-[Quick ANN Burst.ninja pool]-

There is a database issue right now that could or could not be affecting payouts, if we notice there was an issue in past payouts, we will correct the problem and pay them one way or another. Even if I have to pay extra out of my own pocket.

If the extra is dumped to the fee wallet, we will dump it back to the pool as a bonus once the bug is taken care of.

We apologize for the inconvenience and our team is currently working on the solution.

I think I will throw a bonus at the wallet whether there were payout malfunctions or not, simply for any malfunction at all that could POSSIBLY affect payouts, I hate that, so I'll make sure it is made right. My apologies for any issues.

Thank you!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 08:22:50 PM

BURST mentioned in a cointelegraph.com article together with Peter Todd, Gavin Andresen and some other... "unknowns"! Wink

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113977/peter-todd-foresees-greater-state-interference-in-crypto-stellar-adopts-scp-protocol

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 08:50:38 PM

There is a database issue right now that could or could not be affecting payouts, if we notice there was an issue in past payouts, we will correct the problem and pay them one way or another. Even if I have to pay extra out of my own pocket.

If the extra is dumped to the fee wallet, we will dump it back to the pool as a bonus once the bug is taken care of.

We apologize for the inconvenience and our team is currently working on the solution.

I think I will throw a bonus at the wallet whether there were payout malfunctions or not, simply for any malfunction at all that could POSSIBLY affect payouts, I hate that, so I'll make sure it is made right. My apologies for any issues.

Thank you!

I believe it is definitely causing something to go wrong, the fee wallet is taking the extra, and I Will for sure be doing a bonus payout as soon as we get this error under control. My apologies. Just so everyone knows. Full disclosure as always.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
kurairaito

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:23:04 PM

Thank you!

I believe it is definitely causing something to go wrong, the fee wallet is taking the extra, and I Will for sure be doing a bonus payout as soon as we get this error under control. My apologies. Just so everyone knows. Full disclosure as always.

I just saw that my last payout was 16h ago, right after I found a block.
Maybe this info will help you.
BURST-LLY3-HW85-A73L-6JWWW
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:42:44 PM

BURST mentioned in a cointelegraph.com article together with Peter Todd, Gavin Andresen and some other... "unknowns"! Wink

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113977/peter-todd-foresees-greater-state-interference-in-crypto-stellar-adopts-scp-protocol

which will make BURST MARKET even more attractive, creating one huge market for AT implemented coins

not bad Wink ty for the article url!!

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:47:42 PM

Thank you!

I just saw that my last payout was 16h ago, right after I found a block.
Maybe this info will help you.
BURST-LLY3-HW85-A73L-6JWWW

I think we've found the issue, just have to figure out WHY it is happening, and fix it. Once we do I will be donating a large chunk to the pool to compensate for this.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:03:35 PM

Last burstbank payments were on 11.04.2015 , both of my accounts... Sadness... ;(
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 10:42:07 PM

which will make BURST MARKET even more attractive, creating one huge market for AT implemented coins

A great article, and AWESOME to see that people are taking notice of what we're doing here. Smiley Now what is left is for a BIG BURST INVESTOR to come along, and see the potential in our coin, and ROCKET us to the top where we belong. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bubble83

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:25:53 PM

A great article, and AWESOME to see that people are taking notice of what we're doing here. Smiley Now what is left is for a BIG BURST INVESTOR to come along, and see the potential in our coin, and ROCKET us to the top where we belong. Smiley

Big investors will come along when there are more  AT implemented coins demonstrating what it can do.
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:39:09 AM

Hi all, BURST integration within the CSGO servers I manage has been completed.

It is easy to play and earn BURST, simply connect to one of the CSGO servers listed here.

You can set your withdrawal addresses, request withdrawals, and view your withdrawal history on the "Message of the day" page displayed when you join the server.

The servers are involved in a monthly competition where the top 3 ranking players win HYPER. You can read more about that here.

Videos with detailed usage information are being worked on. Various commands are available in game, a menu allowing you to store your earnings can be opened by saying "!vault" in game text chat.

Withdrawals are not processed instantly for security reasons, each one must be manually approved. Withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours.
Merick

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:11:27 AM

It is easy to play and earn BURST, simply connect to one of the CSGO servers listed here.

You can set your withdrawal addresses, request withdrawals, and view your withdrawal history on the "Message of the day" page displayed when you join the server.

The servers are involved in a monthly competition where the top 3 ranking players win HYPER. You can read more about that here.

Videos with detailed usage information are being worked on. Various commands are available in game, a menu allowing you to store your earnings can be opened by saying "!vault" in game text chat.

Withdrawals are not processed instantly for security reasons, each one must be manually approved. Withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours.

I don't play CSGO, but glad to see another integration.

This would be another great topic for the Forum, future updates and information could be organized in a solid cohesive manner Wink  Which would be the complete opposite of this thread.

Anyways, Good-Job
FakeAccount

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

I'm not real

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:06:24 AM

Last burstbank payments were on 11.04.2015 , both of my accounts... Sadness... ;(
how is it sad?  the "free" money has to run out eventually unless you can print it. Smiley
koko2530

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:50:13 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 02:23:45 PM by koko2530

CryptominingFarm Update

Solarfarm(CELL) Mining Pool
burst asset id : 11330004142522539040

URL : http://cell.cryptomining.farm
Recipient: BURST-4PFU-SPUL-327R-63KYJ
Port : 8124

Mining Calculator 10TB : 60-100 CELL per day

smaxer

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:16:19 AM

Great news! I will test it out later Smiley
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 09:42:27 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 02:49:56 PM by mmmaybe

Super-excellent Smiley I think this needs a professional PR, partly because it's huge, partly because we have have both crypto and gamers/gaming industry as recipients. Most in the team are sleeping, but I'll take the initial contacts tho.

The company we use is BitCoinprBuzz, and is as far as I know market-leader. They like our coin and will accept the payment in both BTC and BURST.

So please, please if you support this coin, donate to use so we can use professionals, EVERYBODY here has some BURST, being it 25, 250, 2,500, 25,000 or 250,000 doesn't matter - you can donate something! From the frontpage of our official page:

BURST is also an honest cryptocurrency - for Angels
We didn't do any premine, we didn't create promises to get investors into an uncertain IPO to collect huge amounts of BTC for future research.
BURST chose a different way: We started without any funding and got investors by showing results - instead of spreading promises that might, or might not, be fulfilled.
Since August, 2014, volunteers have developed the coin: Please, have a look at our section Angels of BURST! As you see on that page, BURST lives on donations and generous Devs who use their own money to improve BURST.

Do YOU want to support BURST and be listed as an Angel?
Your donations, how small they might be, will push BURST forward! The gratitude we who work with BURST on a daily basis are immense and makes us work even harder.
Our addresses for donations are:

BTC: 17SrpSXT6Zv1DvtyoSaSM1mzGhCMX7szRg
BURST: BURST-BRL2-BDNK-EZW8-5F3V8

Don't forget to email burst@countermail.com with info of your donation and possibly nickname, so we can give you proper credit as an Angel of BURST!

Thank you for your support!

http://burstcoin.info/about/#Angels

mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:50:28 PM

I'm with you mmmaybe.

Keep in mind that Burst should be approached as a business, where Burst are it's stocks.

As any early investors in a company, you should not expect to simple buy in and hold.  You must buy Burst, then spend a portion of what you spend on those Burst to either promote it or pay others in the community.

Donations don't have to be made in Burst, BTC is fine at the moment.

Point being, if you are not directly paying people to get projects done or giving your time an energy to do those projects yourself, make sure you are donating to the community fund that will do this!  And even if you are donating those things.. a little bit of extra money would be really nice for marketing and promoting the coin. Thanks guys!

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:33:42 PM

-[ANN burst.ninja pool]-

We believe we have fixed the issue from the last few days, we apologize for the inconvenience!

We are currently having a system built into the pool to distribute bonus payouts.

I will then issue a bonus payout to the pool for any missed opportunity that was caused by the recent issues.

Thank you for all of your support in making ninja pool one of the best in the BURST community! Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
mczarnek

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:33:25 PM

Bet this is influencing crypto as well: http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/17/investing/stocks-market-dow-global-selloff/

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mczarnek

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:33:50 PM

Nice! Haven't played CS in years might need to download it and play a little though... Thanks for the integration!

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 03:45:15 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 01:51:48 PM by mmmaybe

New article in major BTC magazine http://bitcoinist.net "BURST's Decentralized Marketplace May Challenge eBay" --- http://bitcoinist.net/burst-decentralized-marketplace-challenge-ebay/

Pages: « 1 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 [1012] 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: