Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 12:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170614 times)
majere

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:09:29 PM

Thanks,
Is it possible to create 2 differente account on the same wallet ?

Sure, just log in with different account name. Make at least one outgoing transaction to secure the new account. Setting reward recipient counts as outgoing transaction, but if you're going to solo mine, just send 1 BURST to someone.

Plot files have to be regenerated for new account though.

p.s. I think solo mining with <20tb won't work well.
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:18:54 PM

Hi, don't know if you already explained but I'm curious about how you calculate the chance to find a block in solo

YOUR_Tb * 100% / Total_plot_size_Tb = (YOUR_Tb *100% )/ ((2^64)/4/240/baseTarget)

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
ivanf

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:29:57 PM

Hi, don't know if you already explained but I'm curious about how you calculate the chance to find a block in solo

YOUR_Tb * 100% / Total_plot_size_Tb = (YOUR_Tb *100% )/ ((2^64)/4/240/baseTarget)

Pardon me if it's a stupid question, but how to use this formula?

For example, I have 20 tb plots. What is the chance to find a block solo?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:10:41 PM

i do not know if it is wath you need..
but here there is a profit calculator.

https://bchain.info/BURST/tools/calculator

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
zippolo

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:15:45 PM

Thanks Smiley
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:26:51 PM

I get about 0.9 blocks/24 Hours with 16 tb

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

--ANNOUNCEMENT--

We have officially setup a failover for our pool! This means NO MORE DOWNTIME! The way it works is as follows...

I have purchased a service that constantly monitors the pool IP address with 8 different addresses. It checks constantly for a reply to port 80. If for any reason the server doesn't reply, it will automatically failover to a backup server we have running with a clone of the pool. Now, there are still a few things to consider here...

1. The miner doesn't automatically ping to check for IP changes, so until the devs implement that into the miner, I would suggest setting up some sort of restart script for your miners, so that they restart themselves every hour or so, that way the max amount of time down will be an hour, or less, however you set it up. You can PM me for a script.

2. This means that our pool will NEVER be down again! This is the first pool to have something like this, and we will continue to add more and more features and assets to benefit our miners!

3. If the main pool IP doesn't reply to checks, and it switches to the backup pool, we have to make a change in the pool config to allow for payouts. So just know, that if you don't see payouts when on the backup pool, don't worry. We will either make the change to the backup to allow for auto payments, or when the main pool comes back, the payments will start up again automatically.

4. ALL MINERS NEED TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS THE MINERS ARE POINTING TO! The new address for mining is http://burst.ga:8124 , this domain is the one we decided to setup the new failover service on, as opposed to messing with our current domain's DNS settings. So, if you point to burst.ga, this is the new auto-failover setup. If you decide not to change, then you will not be part of the auto failover. The pool will stay at the original address, it's just the new burst.ga address that will do the auto-failover.

5. I am hoping to get quite a bit of cloud scrypt power here in a few days, and when I do, I will likely be using that power to setup a new asset. I will keep everyone updated on this. Our original asset is still there, and we still have extra power mining to the asset account, and on the pool.

Thanks everyone, and happy mining!

Also, just so that everyone knows. I am still doing my giveaway for pointing your miner to our pool. 1500 burst per new miner in stats on BURST.GA!!!

I will also be doing another giveaway soon, stay tuned!!

Oh, one more thing. I am going to be donating 50,000 burst to the pool account at a random point within the next day or two, this means that whoever is mining on the pool will get payout from this donation, as an AWESOME BONUS!!! We're trying to win back the love of our miners, and we feel that honesty, assistance, active owners, and a FAILOVER SETUP, is a GREAT WAY!

Thank you all!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
tex81

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:27:38 PM

Less brackets  Smiley

Chance per block (%) = TB *baseTarget *240 /2^42 *100%

*360 *BlockReward /100 = CoinsPerDay

Russia
Blago

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:02:51 PM

1. The miner doesn't automatically ping to check for IP changes, so until the devs implement that into the miner, I would suggest setting up some sort of restart script for your miners, so that they restart themselves every hour or so, that way the max amount of time down will be an hour, or less, however you set it up. You can PM me for a script.

I'm sorry, but the miner has already specifies the IP address to each connection to the server...
https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/blob/master/miner.cpp#L1703    string #972 and #1703

Relax, I’m russian!...
FakeAccount

Activity: 248

I'm not real

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:09:28 PM

I'm sorry, but the miner has already specifies the IP address to each connection to the server...
https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/blob/master/miner.cpp#L1703    string #972 and #1703

11:01:51 *   Count responses: 2
11:01:51 Start thread #4 with parameter: X:\plots\
11:01:51 *End update
11:01:51 Start thread #5 with parameter:
11:01:51 Start thread #E:\plots\6
11:01:51 Start thread #7 with parameter:  with parameter: Y:\plots\Z:\plots\
11:01:51 Start thread #8 with parameter: D:\plots\
11:01:51 Start thread #

Does above mean that thread #7 is used for 2 drives?  thread #6 is messed up?  or is this just logwriter artifacts that don't mean anything?
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 05:13:01 PM

so, you're saying that your miner DOES automatically check for IP changes? I have never used your miner myself.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
LondonMP

Activity: 365

I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:17:24 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 02:51:41 PM by LondonMP

I am new to all this, can someone explain how can a buy order crash a coin?

It means that if Someone sells alitte bit more that 1.7206 bitcoins worth of Burst,it will take the price down "crash" to 1 satoshi. It wont happen, Burst is an amazing coin, more people will join this novel coin soon

FakeAccount

Activity: 248

I'm not real

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:29:28 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 06:45:04 PM by FakeAccount

I'm rusty but let me take a stab at your request:

Russian: Ha пepвoй фepмe зaпycкaeм пpoгpaммy c пapaмeтpaми кoнфигa:
English: On the initial node/farm, start the program using the following config:

Russian: Инфopмaцию o блoкax oнa тoгдa бepeт из кoшeлькa, этo yмeньшaeт тpaфик и тopмoзa ceти. Дeдлaйны oтпpaвляютcя нa пyл.
English: The program running on initial node/farm retrieves info regarding blocks from the wallet (local?), thus reducing traffic and network slowdowns congestion.  Deadlines are sent to the pool.

Russian: Ha дpyгиx фepмax в cтpoкe aдpeca cepвepa пpoпиcывaeм aйпишник пepвoй фepмы, тoгдa дeдлaйны oнa бyдeт cлaть нa нee. Ha пepвoй фepмe вce пocтyпившиe дeдлaйны дoбaвляютcя в eдиный cпиcoк (включaя нaйдeнныe caмoй фepмoй), из кoтopoгo oтпpaвляютcя лyчший нa тeкyщий мoмeнт дeдлaйн.
English: On subsequent nodes/farms (n+1), for the server address parameter indicate the IP address of the initial node/farm.  Found deadlines will be sent to the initial node/farm/proxy.  The initial/first node's received deadlines (from other nodes) are combined into a single list and the best deadline at that moment for that round  is sent to the pool.

Russian: Пopт пpoкcи oбязaтeльнo дoлжeн быть 8126.
English: Proxy port must be 8126.

Russian: Taк жe пoддepживaeтcя мyльтиaкк, плoты мoгyт быть oт любoгo aккayнтa (кpoмe пepвoгo дeвoвcкoгo пyлa).
English: Support for multiple accounts is available.  Plots can be from any account (however, this feature is not available for the first dev pool).  My understanding of this is that different nodes feeding the proxy can actually be for different burst accounts.

Russian: Пpocьбa пepeвecти cyть нa Инглиш, гyгл - нe пoмoщник в этoм  Undecided
English: Please help translate the meaning to English since Google is not helpful in this regard.

[miner]

new update miner-burst -1.141024
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oztvnfjvawzvz8m/miner-burst-1.141024.zip?dl=0

For normal use, the config should be the:
Code:
   "Mode" : "pool",
   "Server" : "pool.burstcoin.io",
   "Port": 80,
   "UpdaterAddr" : "pool.burstcoin.io",
   "UpdaterPort": 80,

added client-server architecture for multiple rig.
Several rig transmit their deadlines proxy server, which selects the best of them.
Best deadline passed pool.
This allows you to not charge a penalty and bans.

<image snipped>

if you want get info from local wallet:
Code:
"UpdaterAddr" : "localhost",
"UpdaterPort": 8125,

if you want get info from pool:
Code:
"UpdaterAddr" : "ADDR_POOL_HERE",
"UpdaterPort": 80,

if you want start proxy:
"EnableProxy": true,

Sorry, but maybe the following information will help answer your questions...
Ha пepвoй фepмe зaпycкaeм пpoгpaммy c пapaмeтpaми кoнфигa:
Code:
   "Mode" : "pool",
   "Server" : "pool.burstcoin.io",
   "Port": 80,
   "UpdaterAddr" : "localhost",
   "UpdaterPort": 8125,
   "EnableProxy": true,
Инфopмaцию o блoкax oнa тoгдa бepeт из кoшeлькa, этo yмeньшaeт тpaфик и тopмoзa ceти. Дeдлaйны oтпpaвляютcя нa пyл.
Ha дpyгиx фepмax в cтpoкe aдpeca cepвepa пpoпиcывaeм aйпишник пepвoй фepмы, тoгдa дeдлaйны oнa бyдeт cлaть нa нee. Ha пepвoй фepмe вce пocтyпившиe дeдлaйны дoбaвляютcя в eдиный cпиcoк (включaя нaйдeнныe caмoй фepмoй), из кoтopoгo oтпpaвляютcя лyчший нa тeкyщий мoмeнт дeдлaйн. Пopт пpoкcи oбязaтeльнo дoлжeн быть 8126.
Taк жe пoддepживaeтcя мyльтиaкк, плoты мoгyт быть oт любoгo aккayнтa (кpoмe пepвoгo дeвoвcкoгo пyлa).
Пpocьбa пepeвecти cyть нa Инглиш, гyгл - нe пoмoщник в этoм  Undecided
Blago

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:56:32 PM

11:01:51 *   Count responses: 2
11:01:51 Start thread #4 with parameter: X:\plots\
11:01:51 *End update
11:01:51 Start thread #5 with parameter:
11:01:51 Start thread #E:\plots\6
11:01:51 Start thread #7 with parameter:  with parameter: Y:\plots\Z:\plots\
11:01:51 Start thread #8 with parameter: D:\plots\
11:01:51 Start thread #

Does above mean that thread #7 is used for 2 drives?  thread #6 is messed up?  or is this just logwriter artifacts that don't mean anything?
it artifacts with parallel writing multiple threads in a single file.

I'm rusty but let me take a stab at your request:
Russian: Cпacибo, бpaт Smiley
English: Thank you

Relax, I’m russian!...
xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:16:22 PM

It means that if Someone sells alitte bit more that 1.7206 bitcoins worth of GB,it will take the price down "crash" to 1 satoshi. It wont happen, Burst is an amazing coin, more people will join this novel coin soon

Then it isnt a buy order then is it Smiley

Its ok though. I get it. Just a mixup in usage of terms, seasoned people just skip over some parts as they think they are implied.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:18:08 PM

It means that if Someone sells alitte bit more that 1.7206 bitcoins worth of GB,it will take the price down "crash" to 1 satoshi. It wont happen, Burst is an amazing coin, more people will join this novel coin soon

Its ok though. I get it. Just a mixup in usage of terms, seasoned people just skip over some parts as they think they are implied.

The only reason i don't want that happening is because then there will be mega whale Sad Otherwise it's allgudz....cheaper for me to buy
xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:22:22 PM

The only reason i don't want that happening is because then there will be mega whale Sad Otherwise it's allgudz....cheaper for me to buy

Hehe, im new but for 1 sat even I could be a mega whale Cheesy

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:04:39 PM

Is it possible merge two or more plot file ?
Thanks
Fabrizio

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:08:18 PM

Planned Downtime for burstcoin.io pool US | SG | EU

reason :
  • Update wallet to 1.1.4
  • Performance Improvement
  • Pending payment queue fix & improvement

started at Block 26615 for 3 to 5 blocks (10-15 minutes)
fivebells

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:53:53 PM

If it gets down to 1 sat, I will buy the entire present and future burstcoin economy. :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 [698] 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: