Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 [768] 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 05:17:25 PM

hi blago!!!

waiting for you new miner release who submit all deadlines and not only the best...

any update?

I have been testing a couple Blago's (non-released) beta-versions for dev's v2 pool. The first improved things but still had a bug.

I just got a new version from him. My test so far are really short, but very positive!  Smiley I'll told him he will get another report when I tested some more.

I also wrote I'll make him another donation for his awesome work.

I really encourage you to also support his contribution to the community! People do coding for free but you should always try to support the people making burst possible  Smiley

Blago's Burst address is: BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK.
His bitcoin address is: 1HnZhU3iaaq2o8sC4rxKNVAZhwyCQz8av

You can see this in his profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=333741

If successful, Blago will post later with a new miner and which configurations are needed.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 05:23:55 PM

-ANNOUNCEMENT-

Please all miners on http://burst.ga pool, please read the following post in burstforum.com...

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/upcoming-changes-ideas-for-burst-ga-pool-suggestions-welcome.350/#post-3677

This will explain the new changes and stuff that is planned for the pool, and leaves room for suggestions from people. Please suggest anything that you think will help the pool and give us a competetive edge over the competition.

Keep in mind I'm talking about the completely new and redesigned pool code that my team and I are currently working on. This will give miners other options aside from dev and Uray based pools. Keep on top of the above thread to keep up to date. This is already in progress though, and should be beta and closed beta tests starting fairly shortly.

Thanks!

Edit: also, pool server will be going down for a restart in a few minutes, so don't worry it's planned.

Server back. But I believe we missed the block that we had 5:15 deadline on, I apologize everyone!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
fastBeast

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:53:06 PM

hum..

any idea for this pump??

i lost some good news??

thanks

It's because Wulfcastle is back with a plan. I'm willing to donate as soon someone setup an escrow. Even the announcement of skilled PR and Design raised Burst 30%...  

Though it would be nice to be able to donate Burst instead of BTC, or at least half of it to get some motivation.

Edit: You can also see a significant raise in the total number of wallets and of the network size...  signal: strong buy Wink

you got it!!!

:-)

i just check network size!!!

10,33pb!!!

never reached before!!!

mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 05:55:51 PM

This could be the reason why miners get less coins, seems like an uptrend last week

Just a quick update on the net work size - we've broken 10pb.

I'd say some big actors getting involved, a few data centers with empty servers probably. Interesting where the size will stabilize.

go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:57:41 PM

hope network size and difficulty to increase the price too..
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 07:32:37 PM

On topic, let me formulate my ideas a bit. From the comments it looks like people agree that we need work/efforts in the PR area done. Perhaps it's not exactly what Wulfcastle suggests, but still something similar.

So why can't we form a Burst (PR) management team? The team should design a detailed (non-technical) road-map with items of importance. The road-map should be created ín close communication with the community, and then making sure that this map is implemented.

The team could use the escrow account, to which everyone can donate coins and that the team can use to pay people to do certain things. As i said already, we need stuff done but it's vital for the endeavor that the whole thing is coordinated and done according to a underlying logic to promote Burst.

That said, it's great with all the fine initiatives from the community members which should continue and be encouraged --- but it's a loss of resources in terms of competences and time if people work separate on connected issues (be it websites, games, videos, texts, socail media, etc.).

I would more than willing to support such a PR management team and a escrow account. I don't know who should be in it or who will be director, that should be decided by the community, but I see burstcoin, uray and crowetic as strong candidates to this team due to their efforts already done to burst.

If such a team is formed and headed by a person of competence, I will as a start donate 50,000 burst to a escrow account that they can use, a sum that will be much higher if things go well. The sum isn't much money-wise but if a lot of community members contribute to this, the sum will be substantial over time (perhaps also adding a bit of buy support).

Concluding, this suggested team is PR related (in a wide sense), but it's equally possible to create an equivalent technical management team, to support and coordinate work in that area of the same reasons. Of course, I'm equally willing to support an initiative like that with funds for a escrow account.

This is exactly what we need.

The power of PR can be seen from coin like blackcoin in its early stage of PR effort which does wonders.

After 770+ pages we start to be serious about PR, i think the timing is just right for a 3+ month coin. PR too early or too late will kill a coin. Now is just about right.

I just made a thread about this on burstforum. Can we agree on a system for longterm support of burst? And how to implement it?

Please bring your own ideas about this and what we can do Smiley

The thread is here: https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/pr-and-technical-management-teams-good-bad-how.351/

IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:34:35 PM

Just curios...why does blaggo's miner need pasphrases.txt file for mining on v2 pool?  I remember having to move that file away from dev's miner when v2 pool was anounced.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:34:59 PM

Off topic: This is so interesting/funny/promising: Burst is up 15-20% in the last 24h but not a post about it in the thread. It's like people really don't care about short term gains. People don't think "in one month", which is an eternity in alts, but here is "maybe in 2015".

I think this long term perspective is utterly promising for Burst. The coin might not be comparable with BTC, but some similarities are there with bitcoin miners in 2010-2011. With that, we can also take advantage in developing Burst long term.

On topic, let me formulate my ideas a bit. From the comments it looks like people agree that we need work/efforts in the PR area done. Perhaps it's not exactly what Wulfcastle suggests, but still something similar.

So why can't we form a Burst (PR) management team? The team should design a detailed (non-technical) road-map with items of importance. The road-map should be created ín close communication with the community, and then making sure that this map is implemented.

The team could use the escrow account, to which everyone can donate coins and that the team can use to pay people to do certain things. As i said already, we need stuff done but it's vital for the endeavor that the whole thing is coordinated and done according to a underlying logic to promote Burst.

That said, it's great with all the fine initiatives from the community members which should continue and be encouraged --- but it's a loss of resources in terms of competences and time if people work separate on connected issues (be it websites, games, videos, texts, socail media, etc.).

I would more than willing to support such a PR management team and a escrow account. I don't know who should be in it or who will be director, that should be decided by the community, but I see burstcoin, uray and crowetic as strong candidates to this team due to their efforts already done to burst.

If such a team is formed and headed by a person of competence, I will as a start donate 50,000 burst to a escrow account that they can use, a sum that will be much higher if things go well. The sum isn't much money-wise but if a lot of community members contribute to this, the sum will be substantial over time (perhaps also adding a bit of buy support).

Concluding, this suggested team is PR related (in a wide sense), but it's equally possible to create an equivalent technical management team, to support and coordinate work in that area of the same reasons. Of course, I'm equally willing to support an initiative like that with funds for a escrow account.

Part of out is that volume is so low that even though it's up people can't cash out.. a single person can swing the price one way or another.. I think I'm probably more than half of yesterday's volume.. was waiting for before 100 satisfies but when it didn't seem like that was happening, I decided to buy.

I like the PR idea, I have a little bit of experience when it comes to marketing as well as technical and that kind of thing as well as technical experience, I'd be happy to help.. I think website is the first priority.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:29:47 PM

Just curios...why does blaggo's miner need pasphrases.txt file for mining on v2 pool?  I remember having to move that file away from dev's miner when v2 pool was anounced.

pasphrases.txt file is not needed for mining at the pools. If you set mode: "pool" or "poolV2" and miner write "passphrases.txt not found" means miner not found configuration file (default mode: solo) or configuration file have error in line mode.

https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/blob/master/miner.cpp
Code:
if(strcmp(document["Mode"].GetString(), "solo")==0) miner_mode = 0;
else
if(strcmp(document["Mode"].GetString(), "pool")==0) miner_mode = 1;
else
if (strcmp(document["Mode"].GetString(), "poolV2") == 0) miner_mode = 2;

if(miner_mode == 0) pass = GetPass(p_minerPath);

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:39:46 PM

What is the most stable pool going currently and seems to pay better ?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:41:20 PM

Diff is realy high right now,and I found no blocks solo in about 4 days with 16 tb...

It looks like we have big farms connected and diff is still rising.I love you all,and wish you all the best! Grin Grin Grin

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
SamWalters

Activity: 238

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:45:49 PM

unwatch for magi instead

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 10:00:19 PM

What is the most stable pool going currently and seems to pay better ?

koko's pool are stable but payment sucks if you have semi-large capacity. Dev's pool's are also very stable, but for now you will need the java miner or dcct's linux miner (until Blago releases a working win miner). Uray US pool has extremely consistent payouts after most of the bugs in the new pool software-have been removed.

I would probably chose uray's US pool.

fastBeast

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:32:01 PM

pasphrases.txt file is not needed for mining at the pools. If you set mode: "pool" or "poolV2" and miner write "passphrases.txt not found" means miner not found configuration file (default mode: solo) or configuration file have error in line mode.

Code:
else
else

blago,
any eta to release the new miner who submit all deadline and not only the best?

thsnks!!
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:50:36 PM

Code:
else
else

Thanks Blago.  It says JSON format error, then shows some ram usage and instruction set, then says can't find passphrases.txt.  The log file that is written shows it's loading the conf file from the correct path.  My conf is this:

Code:
{
   "Mode" : "poolV2",

"Server" : "178.62.39.204",
   "Port": 8121,

"UpdaterAddr" : "178.62.39.204",
   "UpdaterPort": 8121,

"EnableProxy": false,
   "ProxyPort": 8126,

"Paths":["E:\BURST\pocminer_pool_v2\plots","G:\pocminer_pool_v2\plots","H:\pocminer_pool_v2\plots"],
   "CacheSize" : 200000,

"ShowMsg" : false ,
   "ShowUpdates" : false,

"UseSorting" : true,
   "Debug": false,

"UseFastRcv" : true,
   "SendInterval": 100,
   "UpdateInterval": 2000
}

What do I need to change for v2 pool?

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
burstcoin (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:54:55 PM

Code:
else
else

Thanks Blago.  It says JSON format error, then shows some ram usage and instruction set, then says can't find passphrases.txt.  The log file that is written shows it's loading the conf file from the correct path.  My conf is this:

Code:
{

"Paths":["E:\BURST\pocminer_pool_v2\plots","G:\pocminer_pool_v2\plots","H:\pocminer_pool_v2\plots"],

}

It's failing to parse because you need to double the \s in the Paths section. Change \ to \\ everywhere.

BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 11:34:50 PM

Code:
else
else

Thanks Blago.  It says JSON format error, then shows some ram usage and instruction set, then says can't find passphrases.txt.  The log file that is written shows it's loading the conf file from the correct path.  My conf is this:

Code:
{

}

It's failing to parse because you need to double the \s in the Paths section. Change \ to \\ everywhere.

It still wont send all valid deadlines, only the best. Blago is working on a new version, I don't know ETA. As I pointed out, try to support his hard work by donating (info @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg9691190#msg9691190 ).

Dev, have you explained the "inner workings" of v2...? Such as, why 2000 pool shares, how/when is payment done, how does share relate to payment, etc? Searched but couldn't find that info.

m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 11:55:47 PM

It still wont send all valid deadlines, only the best. Blago is working on a new version, I don't know ETA. As I pointed out, try to support his hard work by donating (info @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg9691190#msg9691190 ).

This has been mentioned more than half a dozen times.

And the conclusions that can be taken are:

- most noob miners don't care to read the thread or even to try and find a solution, because "oh it's so easy to just play dumb and ask around". No notion of RTFM.

- every time the name "Blago" comes up, you, his ultimate fanboy, jumps around, barks like a dog in heat and expresses his love and "please donate" anthem.
Enough, dude. Grow a pair. If his work is worthy (which actually IS), you don't need to preach on every occasion, ffs.

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
mmmaybe

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 12:07:33 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 01:12:53 AM by mmmaybe

- most noob miners don't care to read the thread or even to try and find a solution, because "oh it's so easy to just play dumb and ask around". No notion of RTFM.

- every time the name "Blago" comes up, you, his ultimate fanboy, jumps around, barks like a dog in heat and expresses his love and "please donate" anthem.
Enough, dude. Grow a pair. If his work is worthy (which actually IS), you don't need to preach on every occasion, ffs.

I'm sorry that you think it's offending that the people that will benefit from his work should donate.

I donate to every dev I'm financially benefiting from, sometimes smaller, sometimes bigger, but always.

What have you done more than pointing out peoples' bad grammar? I would donate to you too if you developed something beneficial. Or simply wasn't an ass.

Pilotseye

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:10:49 AM

Enough, dude. Grow a pair. If his work is worthy (which it actually IS), you don't need to preach on every occasion, ffs.

Is that really written by you, m3ta? Seems like you grammar checker is broken  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 [768] 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: