Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 12:28:18 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2021, 12:51:31 AM by sirazimuth

Cool

Here ya go bud.
This dude used to be a  devout Christian just like you, but unlike you, he came to his senses.
I know, I know,  I'm just beating a dead horse by posting here, but hey,
it is on topic after all, and I will admit to not adhering to that rule on occasion...

Does God Exist? — Many Absolute Proofs! (Part 1)  (posted 12/18/2020)
Does God Exist? — Many Absolute Proofs! (Part 2)  (posted last week)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pachacouti

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 09:54:03 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 10:16:31 PM by Pachacouti

and as the story goes, we need to look at the movie called 'Lucy' starring scarlet johansen. In it, morgan freeman, for some strange reason, is conducting a lecture describing life, and how we're all happy 'feckin' - and dying. He also goes on to point out that if the species chose, wait for it... Immortality.

What he failed to mention is that the main objective of freemasonry lays in the point morgan made, in that they believe, or are indoctrinated, into believing that if we all feck each other senseless, life goes on, but if we choose immortality, we can feck ourself's. Freemasons should go feck themselves, and they literally do.

Oh look, they need fresh meat, you! Your kids! It's all about the fresh meat.

From the three green books: Lay in the circle. (my wording) dont be afraid of a stiffy when you lie on top of her in that circle, her husbands naked too, gettin a stiffy because every bro but him is doin his wifes broon ring in the circle. David Cameron got a bj from a dead pigs face. FACT. So all bro's have to get a bj from a dead pigs face. It's one of their rituals, as admitted. SICK!

One of the true secret of what freemasonry is up to is simple, but very 'complicated' - as is evidenced by all those users on facebook with a 'complicated' relationship. You see, they are attempting to create a hermaphrodite, which they believe will then make ahem, immortal. This is evidenced further by the feckin disgusting cretins thinking they can fiddle with our kids, by forcing their lgbt 'community' -(A commune is a trap) to create some revolution to make us be one of 'them'. Notice no more students rioting since the virus? In scotland they just changed the law so wee boys 4 year old can be molested without the beast being seen as breaking the law, sturgeon, a dyke who married to hide the fact (remember me in cc's sturgeon?), yet sets the men upon the boys. Oh how women hate men... should'nt that be bro's?

How many immigrant's first contact with the western world is a fag mason waiting on a starvin teen, offering him the kind of meal he's never had, if only he sucks him off? 'It's what we do here' says the molester bro. THOUSANDS. Ask them. How many people are desperate, just because of the paedo brethren called freemasons? EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING left on earth. At least, those not bro's.

Suffering from a lack of...? You will. Beg for it. The Jews say so.

The protocols of Zion will explain why. The good thing is, if this book is actually true, (current life events prove the point), then the next step is for the jews to destroy their installed royal family, (already started) like they did with the church (not so pure now are they) in order to disband the bro's. The corruption is at it's limit... time for you to pay the price for forgetting what it says in YOUR bible... 'thou shalt not suffer a witch to live'. By doing nothin, you deserve the pain thats comin.

So what happened at the court case? Adjourend Adjourned, Adjourned. Lawyers all refusing to take the case. You see, the masons, by their own law, are not allowed to take part in any 'christian' religious ritual, nor to say the name jesus christ.

Imagine... a curious and brainy bro decides to look further than he should. He wants to find the max he can go before his rituals allow, forgetting what happens to those who know the name or password before taking related level, or rank. He wants to find that name. The name you say twice, knowing they'll come once called. Of course, the bro's hid the name you say twice, with the name jesus christ, so the bro discovers Jesus instead of Lucifer, but cant tell a bro, because then he'd admit his mistake. You think they bro's celebrate christmas? No, they celebrate the death of him. And place Lucifer on same day, to celebrate them.

Whatever, their pathetic excuses for doing nothing for anyone but themselves is now more obvious than it ever was. The police in the uk are too busy raping and killing our women, and who says what? No-one, because in the uk, 99% of people are beastie paedo masons or wiccan bitches. Why do I write like this?

Someone needs to.

Re: Court case, Adjourned until next year, 20th may 2022, (oh, look, CO-INCIDENTLY, 4 number 2's= 8.) evidence I am 'ahem' jesus AND lucifer, amongst others, cannot be dis-proven in a court of law due to the fact it's in my name. Now check this: Received the date I posted here on 3rd sept. 30 days later, another letter. Now the mathematical folks will notice one thing... numerically, both dates add to 10 with a difference of 2, in otherwords, 8.2. (my D.O.B )- They cannot disprove it. So cant argue like some twats here..

But I can prove... I AM.

The truth prevails.

Pachacouti

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 10:03:02 PM

^^^ So, if you will not turn, you will pass. You still have  time. Don't be like the people of ancient Ugarit, who turned from El until they were destroyed by their pluralisms. But of course,  there is  only  freedom.

Cool

You got it right badecker, I SHALL NEVER BE A BRO.

Njoi the rest of the show.. it'll be over quick... I promise.
Daniel91 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:30:44 PM

Ok guys, 7 years after I started this topic, after 519 pages of discussion and over 10,000 posts, it seems to me that the time has come for some conclusion or rezime.
I would love to hear your opinions on the following:
- Do you think that this discussion helped you in some way?
- Do you think the initial question has been answered?
- Do you think the question should be reformulated?
- Do you think this topic should be locked?
- Any additional comments, suggestions or opinions?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 07:12:55 PM

Yes. I found it interesting to see what "scientific" proofs could be attempted.

Partially. There was no definitive proof, but the lack of a definitive proof does not prove that one does not exist.

No need. Any possible reformulation of the question has already been discussed.

Yes. Everything that can be said has been said.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 09:21:09 AM

GOD, The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth is here with us and you are still looking for proofs? Do you think you would have survived the current war without HIM? I just hope people don't test GOD's patience. Sorry for those who refuse to believe after all the proofs they likely have witness.
HE has already commanded that HE should not be tested. This should be respected my friends.
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:08:47 PM

Mospeter

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 09:00:02 AM

There can't be any scientific proof of God's existence because God is not a thing that can be quantified or analysed in the lab but rather a divine that is a creator of all things visible and invisible but was never created. He is the past, present and the future...
Pachacouti

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 09:07:52 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2022, 10:45:15 PM by Pachacouti

And so we come to an end... scientific evidence or proof of GOD.

Solved.

Before I finish this post, I will provide a single peice of evidence no-one can deny. They may try, but will fail.

However, first it's time for a cachup, cause I really do want BADecker to see my proof for himself.

So I'll start with the court case aforementioned. On the date I posted, I used the royal arch degree against the court, but did so, off the record, through my lawyer. All I can say is this: Since the aforementioned date, the case, at least for me, has continued, and is now in its 6th hearing. Not once, have I been allowed to stand in the dock. Why? Because after they have finished their false testimony, to him will be given the key to the bottomless pit. No?

Let's recollect the many things I have written, much of which was obviously written here before I knew what I now know.

My name is "James Dalgleish Laidlaw" in the English Gematria system equals 925.

(10+1+40+5+100+0+4+1+30+7+30+5+9+100+8+0+30+1+9+4+30+1+500), which reduces to 16, which reduces to 7.

So MY secret name, accepted by the judge, is Jesus christ. So what, Jesus is NOT god.

This is the masonic way to discover your secret name. Quite simply I went on the 6th jan this year, to ridethebeast.com, input my name, and my d.o.b. (8.2.69) which reduces to 0 (zero), zero being denied by the jews as it represents the signature of GOD, according to them. Remember, even those who worship a prophet mohammed (no disrespect here) act the way the jews do COPYING the jews with their "thou shalt not create any graven image".

In court my lawyer agrees the last words in quotes above actually refers to the following:

You shalt not create a "graven image" (false image) about anyone. In other words it means dont lie about anyone..

Accepted by the law society of scotland.

Now this is where shit hits the fan. I'll keep it simple for now, but give what I gave the court (off the record of course, in the interests of national security.) So you want proof of god, actual proof?

Coffin txt 316: Describes someone (Unas) going 'Alive' aka not dead as in 'bro' - to 'avenge his father' (My fathers name is Ian Laidlaw).

Short note: When I was younger and argued with my dad, he was apt to say 'I lay d law' to end any argument. He was a big guy, and won all fights I heard of. Nuff about him, but this paragraph is very significant.

Spell Unas backwards, and drop the 's' (serpent) to discover Anu, like Anu in the last airbender. Now watch that movie. Forward to where Anu goes with his new found friends to the ruined temple, just before he finds his dead friends skeletons. A little weird monkey jumps on Anu's shoulder, and his friends warn him about this monkey, to which he replies, 'oh, dont worry, he's my friend....' Anu of course was small. Like pluto. The patron saint of psycology, aka lucifer, the dark destroyer. Keep in mind Anu 'ran away' - Nuff said here for now.

How many readers here read my earlier comments on the matrix movies, in particular my not so nice comments on the zionists and the name of the ship they boarded in matrix 1, 2, and 3? I ask those who read what I wrote, and now ask, so why in matrix 4, after my comments in this thread, did it turn out that zion was destroyed, as was the nebakinedza (dont care how it's spelt) ship that saved the day in 2 and 3. How many matrix fans noticed the code update shown at the beginning of matrix 4, where the green numbers changed? Look at the numbers in matrix 4. Ah, the mercuralia! But its not the mercuralia I bring your attention to, but the '3 2 5 5 5 69' Note the last two digits. the treble 5, I explained years ago in this very thread. It's the 69 I need you to see. Keep matrix 4 in mind, it was made to show 'the one' that, quite simply, I am, because I am 'the one' as my grandad drilled into my younger head, but matrix 4 was not out when I wrote of these things.
Proof? I need to reveal a secret code I discovered. With this code, I actually discoverd Nibiru, and can point to it tonight. Or any night, but keeping it simple means to do so, so without further ado, allow me, proof of god is revealed in the following, clear proof over 3 thousand years old, viewable by all, and hence a scientific discovery. Remember in matrix 4 where the analyst wearing the blue specs states "Clever Monkey using that modal, (american word for MODEM) reminding me of 'Freter' in the first part of Thoths Emerald Tablets, see, the freter phoned the police and accused me of being lucifer. His 'Baldy Fiend' neighbour is found in E.A.Wallace Budges Book of the Dead (great detail version). These two people tried to kick me out my house. I wrote of it here earlier, its what the court case is actually about. Do you see what I see yet?

Lets look again at my comments on the monkey of the Nazca/Mayan people. My current remix of earlier comments re: the mayan 'end of times prophecy' is now accepted as FACT by the court. It goes sumat like this:

The Myth begins with a terrible rain lasting 30 days and 30 nights. It appeared as if the entire Earth would be destroyed by a flood. An apparition appeared above the city of Cuzco of an enormous man carrying a concho in one hand, a staff in the other. The cheif of the Pachacouti tribe, Pachacouti, went up a hill to see this vision. He says to the vision, of Veracocha-Inca, 'Brother, do not let there be a flood, or, do not let there be a Pachacouti', which literally means

- 'an overturning of space-time' - it does NOT say anything about the end of the world, but is however, what it means.

My Analysis:

30 days + 30 nights, or 30 x 24 (hrs)? The latter appears more obvious.

By calling Veracocha-Inca, brother, Pachacouti states Veracocha (Jupiter) is brother of Father Time, Saturn, aka Chronos.

Here we have a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn which happens every 820 years. 820 is H2O = 8 + 2 + 15 =  240 (drop hebrew 0) = 24!

Do another equation using 24 hours: 820(yrs) x 24(hrs) = 19680, drop hebrew 0. 1968. Chinese (lunar) year of the monkey.

1968 devided by 24 = 82 = Goto 8th feb in year of the monkey
1969 devided by 24 = 82.041666 = Year I was born. See the 69 of the matrix 4 yet? Dya see the Mercuralia? The Mercuralia is a space ship which was started in, wait for it, 2004. How many sides to the pyramid of geezeh (jesus)? 4, devided by 2 = 8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dogon Tribe of Mali worship a god called Amma, that same god of Egypt called Amen. A self creating god emerging from the waters of Chaos. This self formed god, called Amma, creates a series of god like entities, usually 8 in number. The initial act of Amma, is to form a perfect twin pair, called Nummo. Hydrogen provides the first two electrons, as a twin pair of Atoms. Oxygen provides the added 8 electrons.

The Dogon God called Dada is a Spider, same spider as drawn on Nazca plain, identified as the Egyptian Goddess Neith, Both create the universe by weaving. On the Nazca Plain there is also the monkey with it's spiral tail, identified as the 480 and a half feet high, giant monolith of a monkey which origionally sat atop the gates of the (lost, but found) city of the monkey king. Most likely Columbus sailed to bury this fact. For every culture previous to the bileble, worshipped this monkey god!
-----------

Lost city of the Monkey God.

The great pyramid of Geezeh (jesus) appears to have 4 sides, and confirmed to have 8.
Each side of the pyramid's base = 756 feet devided by 2 = 378 x 8 = 3024!
The height of the pyramid is 480.05 feet.

But the statue of the Monkey King is a MONOLITH (single block of stone), same size? As Giza? The height and 4'8 shaft of Osiris points to Sirius
The pyramid shows in it's first viewed dimensions, when the earth monkey king would be born! Confirmed by the sphinx!

Swap Solar for Lunar. Where the Sun shows the sphinx gaze at Leo, The moon shows the sphinx point to the 9th lunar sign, that of the Monkey, it's opposing but balancing side, the solar sign aquarius. So if Jesus died on 22nd of dec 1968, and was (re)born 48 days later, he would be born on 8th feb, 1969, in the chinese year of the monkey, at 17:37, making an Earth Monkey child, REBORN (not 'born') in 2012, as the NEW human, aka the son of MAN. You have to be alive, in order to die, in order to be reborn.

Keeping in mind the purpose of freemasonry is to recover the lost sight, in order to BE human again!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the year 2022, February 2nd sits a man born 8th feb 1969 in pilton, edinburgh, writing this, same distance from roslin chapel, as stonehenge is from pilton festival site, in england.

So lets work this out. Suppose while Anu (wearing scottish flag hat!) slew Wormwood for real. It would be like this, correct me if I'm wrong.

As Wormwood writhed and died, the sky opened up spewing fire (lava) and rocks, and the water became bitter... (Earth was a fresh water planet) A large red chunk of Wormwood fell to earth, landing at the northern most tip of the isle that it's inhabitant's, the chalk or 'daub' people call, the Isle of Ra the Lord. In the beginning of a star trek movie, kirk runs with a scroll through red grass being chased by 'daub' people (grey). This is a remix of the battle of anu and tiamat. The red grass denotes 'When the lava poured from the skies' - lava from another planet.

(To those who understand the eyeball, grass is indeed red, but looks green due to the eye inverting everything... we really are upside down, and the bro's know it, the science is found in the 'alignment of the immortals', proving my point.)

They pronounced it Is(le of) Ra(the) El(lord). Note Israel is not an Isle, but Scotland is part of one. And red rock.

Giants fell from Wormwood, they had a single eye in their head. And red Hair. Cyclops were traced to Northern Scotland.

Just why would my ex call my son ben? Simple: Benjamin (elohim aka son of the lord.)

If she was high preistess of roslin, I'd be the Arch mage - her ritual, to mate with the moon!!!

So what of this man the druids say came from the days of tomorrow, the new age? Same story as Cuzco? A time traveller?

There a man be bearing a pitcher of water, follow him into this one house. Or... As it was in the days of noah, so shall it be in the days of the son of man. Ah. The SON of MAN! Not the son of god as proclaimed.. Is this the new human? Whomever, he by birth right is the true ruler of the underworld! (Earth!)

Not convinced? I'll drop the spanner in the works in order to give BADecker the truth of god.

Move to egypt. Coffin txt 316: Unas, like noah, has to go to another planet, The bileble states Noah went to Nibiru. Unas is to go to Sirius. Both are instructed NOT to eat or drink (bread or wine), and are instructed to point out they are not from 'that' planet, to whom offers, said produce. This proves Nibiru is Sirius.

Gona cut to the point BADecker:

Queen Isis stole Ra's secret name, and rules in his name, just like Baal rules in Anu's name. However, Rueben is unstable as water, the very reason there are only 3 pillars in any masonic lodge. Rueben is Anu, or Ra. Queen Isis hid Ra, and made it very f'n clear in the book of the dead:

Queen Isis made Thoth, whom she called 'The One' as well as 'Only' GOD. Now you f'n know. Queen Isis is Lucy in the sky, and the Monkey King Thoth is GOD. She also makes it very f'n clear, that she is Meri-RA - think about it - Merry CHRIST(mass)! Mary the lightbringer, or mary lucifer, proving her GOD on EARTH is a human. No?

Ok, to say thank you to Thoth for saving Horus, Queen Isis 'HID' Ra, and replaced him with Thoth, the higher intelligence in a single human body.

Thoth advised to 'hide' on earth with a sole son, who takes advice from another, a man of no account born to a man of no account, who is lame in his lower limbs, (my backs nearly broken, can barely walk at times, but legs are fine.) who has no choice but to avenge his father in court after the baldy fiend and the freters endless attempts to evict me, which started when they used my dads name in a police report, leading to the court case aforementioned. My name was created by my mother and father, but my secret name was spoken by GOD alone. In effect, proving to the masons who run the court, that I am NOW the 'Revealed One' found in the book of the dead, great detail version.

Rev 22:16 = my last two kids birthdays in order...

Doesnt take a genius from this point, to discover I am the true bright and morning star. BUT I MAKE NO SUCH CLAIM.

Blazing star. Morning star. hmmm...

Like I said BADecker... I know GOD better than you, for my secret name is Jesus Christ, and I have PROVEN:

Thoth, is GOD. Listen to lucy.

You now have scientific proof, of GOD, in the form of heiroglyphs, in coffin txt 316, all I can say is this:

Thanks BADecker, please try to understand, last time I posted, cuzco was being flooded. Now endure the trial by fire my body has to survive in order to become Father Time, aka Tnemu, third stage of Ra.

And remember. I record EVERYTHING using nothing more than two monkeys. Isis and Nephthys. I WILL find all bros who allow the baldy fiend and the freter to escape being buried at low tide. A cabletows length, for being one with them, and thus, masons in the orange order, are the revealer's of 'The Revealed One' - proving masons can no longer keep a secret. Oh, and for the record, an orangeman is my one scource of advice. He WILL b saved by me, if this is all true. His words were 'I have to admit, it's the most amazing amount of co-incidences for it NOT to be true'

Peace.

Next crt date, feb 6th 2023... 99% of what I post here is evidence in court, and accepted by... or I'd b locked up...

And remember... the masons DID promise to set the athiests on you!! (comment made to remind the losing freemasons why their queen is dying...

I made the new voice while the queen of england dies.

I spoke her secret name.

The NEW name... when the old one dies through being shouted in the street, and recorded by the police, revealed by the orange order.

I'm just the fall guy, being crucified in court, but this time....?

It's the men who will bite the fuckin dust. Oh look... I even made them love it.

No orangeman beats my mum up.

Now you know. Say tata to the sky, time to take earth into the void to avoid.

Njoi bitcoin losers... never hear of bitcoin here now, no point in this site anymore unless satan's food, posters of nonsense in this thread, get evicted...

From Earth.

Scientific proof of god is found in the book of the dead under the guise of Meri-Ra!

Listen to the voice of my other half.

I am now 'the one'.

God on earth.

All you need now is to turn up at court, and take a fuckin foto.

Final Edit: To him will be given the keys to the bottomless pit. This key is nothing more than knowing that pharoah literally means mind on fire. In the movie constantine, keanu push's rachael under a bath of water, she then enters the 'mind (world) on fire'.

Knowing 'some' see this world on fire, proves hell, for if you dont see this world, you never made it past the third degree. To see the blue sky and the world as we have been told is 'right way up' when in fact it's upside down... if your in hell.

Seeing the blue sky, animals protecting you, (because the masons damned you to hell by selling your unborn soul) hearing kids say to their parents, there's an angel... is to know heaven is here and now, ON EARTH!

It is I who can call the giants (giborim) to fulfil my wrath...

And remember.... I rule lucy, her power is my secret name, jesus christ.

Now you know god.

And yeah, I'm still an athiest... need to invent a new religion now, ffs...

Pachacouti

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 10:08:20 PM

Yes, at first I knew I was ruler of the underground, as denoted by aquarius. It also helped me prove masons are psycologically disturbed as denoted by the plethora of shit images posted by those DESPERATE to be forgiven, you know, get their 'wings'

I'd now ask this of you Daniel, I think I did a good job of providing more evidence, than the junk thrown back by those who follow what turns out to be my other half (zues cleaved us in two)

Remove scientific, because there's more arguments regarding science, detracting from what I believe to be the point in question.

Not until YOU have YOUR proof, it is after all your thread. Is your question answered? It is, in the above post, and accepted (so far, with no errors) by a court in scotland. And I'm still free.

- Any additional comments, suggestions or opinions?

Turn up at court and I'll show you so much more proof in court, imagine, a judge will decide!!

Fuck, you might see me on a cross in the end, haha.... (gulp)

Edit: An example of rephrasing may be: Proof of god or goddess.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 06:44:40 PM

<snipped lunacy>
Now you know god.

And yeah, I'm still an athiest... need to invent a new religion now, ffs...

...and see a therapist maybe...
 ...also it's spelled "atheist" ...pay attention to those little red squiggly lines so as not to look less than educated in a public forum.

<more snipped bollocks>

No idea wtf you are on about... maybe a Poe? idk...but whatever.

I just came here to post a link for my buddy BADecker....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIhsZN38Qfc

Enjoy it Bud!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Sayakaaja

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 03:52:42 AM
Merited by Gaza13 (1)

I am a Muslim, and I believe in God, which is Allah. If you ask about God, then you can see in the Qur'an that there is a saying which states, 'there is no god but Allah' which means that in this world there is no God but Allah.

The Qur'an also contains extraordinary content and content. Like, about the creation of this world, also about the creation of man.

The Qur'an has a story about the creation of the first human being, namely Adam. The Qur'an also tells about this world, such as the salty sea and the fresh sea whose waters never mix which has been said in the Qur'an "And He (Allah) allowed
two seas flowing (side by side), one fresh and crisp and the other salty. He made between them a wall and an impenetrable boundary." (Surah Al-Furqan: 53).

And many more words are described in the Qur'an.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 05:24:09 PM

I am a Muslim, and I believe in God, which is Allah. If you ask about God, then you can see in the Qur'an that there is a saying which states, 'there is no god but Allah' which means that in this world there is no God but Allah.

The Qur'an also contains extraordinary content and content. Like, about the creation of this world, also about the creation of man.

The Qur'an has a story about the creation of the first human being, namely Adam. The Qur'an also tells about this world, such as the salty sea and the fresh sea whose waters never mix which has been said in the Qur'an "And He (Allah) allowed
two seas flowing (side by side), one fresh and crisp and the other salty. He made between them a wall and an impenetrable boundary." (Surah Al-Furqan: 53).

But, the word 'allah' simply means 'god' in Arabic. If you wrote your post in Arabic, I would ignore it because I don't understand Arabic. The point is, why do you only not translate 'Allah'into English, while you translate all the rest of your words into English?

All that^ aside, this was supposed to be a thread about the scientific proof for God, not the religious proof for God.

The three scientific proven points that show God are:
1. Complexity;
2. Cause and Effect;
3. Entropy.

There is no way to combine these 3 simple scientifically proven universal operations without God. They might exist without each other in some other universe, but in this universe, they exist together. They couldn't exist together without the existence of God to have made them that way.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 01:02:19 AM

But, the word 'allah' simply means 'god' in Arabic. If you wrote your post in Arabic, I would ignore it because I don't understand Arabic. The point is, why do you only not translate 'Allah'into English, while you translate all the rest of your words into English?

All that^ aside, this was supposed to be a thread about the scientific proof for God, not the religious proof for God.

1. Complexity;
2. Cause and Effect;
3. Entropy.

There is no way to combine these 3 simple scientifically proven universal operations without God. They might exist without each other in some other universe, but in this universe, they exist together. They couldn't exist together without the existence of God to have made them that way.

Cool

That doesn't prove shit bro, you missed me?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 02:12:16 AM

1. Complexity;
2. Cause and Effect;
3. Entropy.

Cool

It absolutely doesn't explain much about God and His nature. It doesn't even prove that our idea of what God is fits.

To somebody that isn't interested, nothing proves anything. Attempting to prove the existence of God using those 3 things will work, however.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 02:19:35 PM

1. Complexity;
2. Cause and Effect;
3. Entropy.

Cool

It absolutely doesn't explain much about God and His nature. It doesn't even prove that our idea of what God is fits.

To somebody that isn't interested, nothing proves anything. Attempting to prove the existence of God using those 3 things will work, however.

Cool

Which god or gods though?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 05:48:08 PM

Cool

Which god or gods though?

You are so playful. The Almighty God, of course. The Great One Who created everything.

According to His own will, He exists forever, and outside of forever. He exists within this universe and outside of it.

His power is immense and perfect. As high and far as the furthest reaches of space are away from Earth, so much higher than our thinking is His thinking.

However, because of His love for us, and His pity for our weak condition, He acts humbly with us. But, He expects us to be humble with Him. His great mercy gives us time to change from our prideful ways...

Cool

bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 06:06:35 PM

God's creation is really complicated...humans can never match Him...even though God gives a lot of time to study it.
Human knowledge is indeed little when compared to God who has knowledge as wide as the universe...so why do people always wonder about God's existence if the evidence is all around us...surrender and prostrate to God..

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 09:53:27 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2023, 10:25:58 PM by digaran

You should first convince BADecker that viruses exist and are real with a scientific proof, after that sciency stuff, we'll discuss about bigger things.

Let us imagine, there is some sort of energy before the big bang ( time and space doesn't exist ) so just imagine it.
This energy after some trillions of trillions of years magically starts creating matter, and magically totally by accident creates the universe in under 15 billion years, so taking the laws of probability into account, universe could not exist as it does today in such a short period of time.

Maybe you haven't heard of this, sub-atomic particles could potentially communicate with each other from vast distances using quantum entanglement and no one knows what encryption method they could be using in order to secure the transmission as well as knowing who is communicating with whom.

Diving a little bit deep, there is this thing called the water memory, search about it, you'll be amazed.
There is also this thing we call planet earth, it hosts millions of species and thousands of trillions creatures, full of life and color, yet no other planet, even in our solar system has this ability, random accidents would never lead to such selective positioning. Random events won't result in a perfect solar system with perfect conditions for life to grow and thrive.  If anyone is asking for scientific proof of God existence, they should first explain all of this, explain how could all of the universe, life and us exist by random, coincidence?

🖤😏
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2023, 02:15:05 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2023, 02:37:32 PM by BADecker

You should first convince BADecker that viruses exist and are real with a scientific proof, after that sciency stuff, we'll discuss about bigger things. - "Virus" is a word. None of the explanations of viruses are based on isolation of a virus, that is, by taking it out of some tissue of a sick or dead person. In other words, that they exist, or what they are, or if they are dangerous by themselves, is not known to be factual.

Here is what a virus is. It's an exosome that has escaped from the body. All plants, animals, people give off exosomes all the time. There are millions (billions) of them in the atmosphere.

While bacteria do exist, and while viruses are described by the medial in a completely faulty way, they are the basic ideas that the medical has built its money-making machine around.

Check out what Dr. Andrew Kaufman has to say - Bitchute.com - or his website, AndrewKaufmanMD.com.

Let us imagine, there is some sort of energy before the big bang ( time and space doesn't exist ) so just imagine it.
This energy after some trillions of trillions of years magically starts creating matter, and magically totally by accident creates the universe in under 15 billion years, so taking the laws of probability into account, universe could not exist as it does today in such a short period of time. - Do you think that there are any science fiction stories that incorporate these ideas? I would guess that there are. Lots of sci-fi writers keep up with science just to get ideas for their stories.

Maybe you haven't heard of this, sub-atomic particles could potentially communicate with each other from vast distances using quantum entanglement and no one knows what encryption method they could be using in order to secure the transmission as well as knowing who is communicating with whom. - More sci-fi fodder. However, this stuff does point towards the greatness of God.

Diving a little bit deep, there is this thing called the water memory, search about it, you'll be amazed.
There is also this thing we call planet earth, it hosts millions of species and thousands of trillions creatures, full of life and color, yet no other planet, even in our solar system has this ability, random accidents would never lead to such selective positioning. Random events won't result in a perfect solar system with perfect conditions for life to grow and thrive.  If anyone is asking for scientific proof of God existence, they should first explain all of this, explain how could all of the universe, life and us exist by random, coincidence? - This stuff IS evidence of God. When it is proven, it will be proof for God... partly because it matches the creation story in Genesis.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: