Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:54:32 AM

There is gona be a btcd/token on bter aswell coz its only an hour and a bit left
it is there now

I cant see the pairing. How u finding that?
Continental

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:55:44 AM

1. The price on Nxt Ae and on Bter is exactly the same?

2. Where you can see which coins participate on SuperNET?
1. no
2. signup to thesupernet.org newsletter

You are crazy  Cheesy The people should invest in the supernet, but do not even know which participate coins?

What if I invest now and to the conclusion comes out that only 1-2 coins Participate?

each investor must trust only you?
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:58:01 AM

1. The price on Nxt Ae and on Bter is exactly the same?

2. Where you can see which coins participate on SuperNET?
1. no
2. signup to thesupernet.org newsletter

You are crazy  Cheesy The people should invest in the supernet, but do not even know which participate coins?

What if I invest now and to the conclusion comes out that only 1-2 coins Participate?

each investor must trust only you?

Good grief man could you at least do some minimal reading on it? Face. Palm.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:58:19 AM

BTCD and BBR are included. The rest of the coins depends if they add something to the superNET.
McDoxy

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:02:43 PM

BTCD and BBR are included. The rest of the coins depends if they add something to the superNET.

You forgot Nxt.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:03:54 PM

Brief overview of SuperNET sale process. Hopefully this will answer at least some common questions.

SuperNET fundraising process

SuperNET will be available on BTER and the NXT Asset Exchange (available within the client downloadable from www.NXT.org, or see www.secureae.com for browser version).
BTER will sell a SuperNET token (symbol: TOKEN) which will be exchanged for the UNITY asset at the end of the process. (TOKEN may not be withdrawn until it has been converted to UNITY. They may be traded if desired.)

A similar token will be available on the Asset Exchange, which will also be exchanged for UNITY at the end:
Official SuperNET NXT addr: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
Official SuperNET TOKEN asset: 15641806960898178066
Beware of any SuperNET related asset issued by any other account

TOKEN can be purchased in BTC, NXT and BTCD. There will be a 5% discount on the BTC price for purchases with NXT and BTCD. The discount will be calculated from a 24-hour moving average. This does not take into account any fluctuations in the price of NXT or BTCD over the course of the process.

In addition, there will be an 'early bird' discount of 15% for the first investors. This amount will slowly decrease to zero over the next two weeks. Pricing will be adjusted automatically on BTER but manually on the NXT Asset Exchange, hence may not be as smooth.

There is no limit on the amount of TOKEN available overall, though there may be short-term restrictions on TOKEN available at a given price if volumes are very high. If a large number are sold, this does not dilute other buyers' holdings, since SuperNET is backed by the cryptocurrency paid: SuperNET is not a cryptocurrency and this is not like a typical coin offering. (SuperNET is a basket of cryptocurrencies and revenue-generating assets than can be considered more like a closed-ended mutual fund.)

The fundraiser will start at 14:00 GMT Saturday 6 September. It will continue for 2-4 weeks in total, for as long as there is sufficient interest. At the end, all TOKEN will be converted to UNITY, which can be withdrawn to a NXT wallet or traded on the AE, BTER and other supporting exchanges.

For further information about SuperNET, please see http://thesupernet.org/superNET.pdf

why have you not decided not to do it in poloniex, I thought that was the plan?

Also,  will be able to see o provide the exact link in bter to buy the token?

Thanks

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:04:19 PM

There is gona be a btcd/token on bter aswell coz its only an hour and a bit left
it is there now

https://bter.com/trade/token_btcd

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:06:03 PM

Brief overview of SuperNET sale process. Hopefully this will answer at least some common questions.

SuperNET will be available on BTER and the NXT Asset Exchange (available within the client downloadable from www.NXT.org, or see www.secureae.com for browser version).
BTER will sell a SuperNET token (symbol: TOKEN) which will be exchanged for the UNITY asset at the end of the process. (TOKEN may not be withdrawn until it has been converted to UNITY. They may be traded if desired.)

A similar token will be available on the Asset Exchange, which will also be exchanged for UNITY at the end:

TOKEN can be purchased in BTC, NXT and BTCD. There will be a 5% discount on the BTC price for purchases with NXT and BTCD. The discount will be calculated from a 24-hour moving average. This does not take into account any fluctuations in the price of NXT or BTCD over the course of the process.

In addition, there will be an 'early bird' discount of 15% for the first investors. This amount will slowly decrease to zero over the next two weeks. Pricing will be adjusted automatically on BTER but manually on the NXT Asset Exchange, hence may not be as smooth.

There is no limit on the amount of TOKEN available overall, though there may be short-term restrictions on TOKEN available at a given price if volumes are very high. If a large number are sold, this does not dilute other buyers' holdings, since SuperNET is backed by the cryptocurrency paid: SuperNET is not a cryptocurrency and this is not like a typical coin offering. (SuperNET is a basket of cryptocurrencies and revenue-generating assets than can be considered more like a closed-ended mutual fund.)

The fundraiser will start at 14:00 GMT Saturday 6 September. It will continue for 2-4 weeks in total, for as long as there is sufficient interest. At the end, all TOKEN will be converted to UNITY, which can be withdrawn to a NXT wallet or traded on the AE, BTER and other supporting exchanges.

For further information about SuperNET, please see http://thesupernet.org/superNET.pdf

Thanks

Poloniex refused them.

I just hope the supernet will have coins with unique goals. 95% of the coins have the same bs goals with the same features.

Can we have coins to be used for something else than these bs anon features?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:08:21 PM

Thanks

Poloniex refused them.

I just hope the supernet will have coins with unique goals. 95% of the coins have the same bs goals with the same features.

yes of course
what would you like to see?
I want to make SuperNET as useful as possible
we need to have someone track most popular services
noashh will hopefully make some sort of poll for this

Trinibits

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:09:09 PM

it is there now

Thanks ole boy Smiley
#BiT_pOL

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:11:31 PM

it is there now

Hi , i want to buy tokens with Btc here
https://bter.com/trade/token_btc

....it is normal that I can not see any purchase order from other users?
and I have to manually set the price at 0.01 btc?
ty ^_^
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:13:38 PM

it is there now

ty ^_^

Market is not live yet

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:15:42 PM

it is there now

ty ^_^

Market is not live yet
http://www.nxtcommunity.org/
104 minutes

DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:16:06 PM

Thanks

Poloniex refused them.

yes of course

A poll would be great.

But you need to track the right teams.

Some coins out there have strong team but no innovations at all

We need to see innovations different use for the coins. This is where the supernetwork imo would become a powerful crypto image.

I have 2 coins in mind right now Greenback ( which is trying to build a whole system around their coin) and Coin2 ( which has a specific purpose aiming at the gaming industry)

There are other coins which are worth investigating. My only fear with a poll is that the coins with the most investors might be voting only to see the price rise. Thats why you should be looking at the unique features and side of each of these coins.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:17:11 PM

Thanks

Poloniex refused them.

That isn't a true reflection of the facts. Poloniex were more than happy to offer James a home for his ICO, but concerns that were raised by some members in this thread, regarding the possibility of the SEC in the US classifying it as a financial IPO and, therefore, requiring it to be conducted under strict rules and regulations, prompted Poloniex to seek legal advice which resulted in them having to withdraw their offer.

It was solely an issue to do with Poloniex being a US-registered exchange and wanting to ensure they did not contravene any regulations which could expose them to legal difficulties.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Continental

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:17:36 PM

it is there now

ty ^_^

Market is not live yet

when will be live market? nothing is explained, each question must be put individually! hope that the supernet is doing better than the organization  Cheesy
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:18:32 PM

Thanks

Poloniex refused them.

yes of course

A poll would be great.

We need to see innovations different use for the coins. This is where the supernetwork imo would become a powerful crypto image.

I have 2 coins in mind right now Greenback ( which is trying to build a whole system around their coin) and Coin2 ( which has a specific purpose aiming at the gaming industry)

There are other coins which are worth investigating. My only fear with a poll is that the coins with the most investors might be voting only to see the price rise. Thats why you should be looking at the unique features and side of each of these coins.

I agree.
Something like a committee might be more approriate than letting everyone vote for every coin.

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:19:47 PM

is there not a link to buy in nxt, as I only have nxt

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Trinibits

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:22:05 PM

is there not a link to buy in nxt, as I only have nxt

https://bter.com/trade/token_nxt
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:24:40 PM

Thanks

Poloniex refused them.

yes of course

A poll would be great.

I agree.
Something like a committee might be more approriate than letting everyone vote for every coin.

Yes that would be good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: