Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 659734 times)
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:24:18 AM

Holy cow - there was just some movement with ltcgear. Maybe i'll get some more funds to throw at S4's! (Yeah, I give it a 1% chance)

what movement you got me excited but if your referring to that little Q&A on ltctalk then you got my hopes up for nothing lol. Thought you actually heard people getting the money in those waves
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:51:46 PM

You can always keep one miner going just for fun  Wink

lol i busted up laughing so hard core, keep one miner going what is that even going to do, i understand will be just for fun to say keep the hobby going but for real even if running like s4 or s5 after a while that 1 machine running might just be sad cause it is not doing anything or be burning more energy than its worth

Mining is not always profitable.  Many mined through the unprofitable periods in the past.  Keeping one miner going is no different than solo mining with less than 1% of the network; yet everyone at ckpool does this. 
If everyone thought as you; Bitcoin would have ceased to exist years ago.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:32:17 PM

You can always keep one miner going just for fun  Wink

lol i busted up laughing so hard core, keep one miner going what is that even going to do, i understand will be just for fun to say keep the hobby going but for real even if running like s4 or s5 after a while that 1 machine running might just be sad cause it is not doing anything or be burning more energy than its worth

Mining is not always profitable.  Many mined through the unprofitable periods in the past.  Keeping one miner going is no different than solo mining with less than 1% of the network; yet everyone at ckpool does this. 
If everyone thought as you; Bitcoin would have ceased to exist years ago.

lol then lets hope thats not the case  Tongue  but in all honesty i got me umisoo and some s4, i have not seen s5 to buy apart whole unit, i would so buy me 3 maybe 4 units right now if they said we accepting credit cards , but no all bitcoin buy

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:50:12 PM

The one thing that pisses me off with hashnest is they are extremely greedy. For example since bitcoin went up today $10-15 they decided to raise the price of the S5 units. That is nothing but pure greed. Since if this pump is only short lived people will get real hurt if they buy now. Instead of letting the customers wait for bitcoin to go up and buy at a good price they raise it even higher than before (you used to be able to get it for about 1.59 btc now its over 1.79).
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:54:39 PM

425 usd for the S5 on Hashnest, total  BS they raised the price, but no I don't think this is a pump. Just let economics rule and if you think it is shit don't buy they will lower it back down.

It really is. Bitmain is becoming an extremely greedy company to be honest and I hope they get hurt bad. When they first came into business they rose quickly since they allowed their customers a nice chance at an ROI now they just are in it for their own cash grab.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:17:11 PM

The one thing that pisses me off with hashnest is they are extremely greedy. For example since bitcoin went up today $10-15 they decided to raise the price of the S5 units. That is nothing but pure greed. Since if this pump is only short lived people will get real hurt if they buy now. Instead of letting the customers wait for bitcoin to go up and buy at a good price they raise it even higher than before (you used to be able to get it for about 1.59 btc now its over 1.79).

lol that is so messed up hardcore, but that my good man or woman haha, is why i say i wish they had a option to where i can buy the S5 with credit card and have it be hosted with them. Not if i want to use credit card they reffer me to a 3rd party website. Something gate or something like that but they take cc for s5 but its shipped to customer no hosting

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 06:22:06 PM

425 usd for the S5 on Hashnest, total  BS they raised the price, but no I don't think this is a pump. Just let economics rule and if you think it is shit don't buy they will lower it back down.

It really is. Bitmain is becoming an extremely greedy company to be honest and I hope they get hurt bad. When they first came into business they rose quickly since they allowed their customers a nice chance at an ROI now they just are in it for their own cash grab.

what the hell man are you serious $425 that is some kind of bad played out sick joke was it not selling like 2 or 3 days ago for like $375. I really hope i am wrong because if the price went up $50 " if it was $375 2-3 days ago "  then that means price of bitcoin has bounce up like $30 and they raised the price $50. Come on bitmain dont be greedy it is better to get little proffit each sale over many years than price rape customers for high price for a short time and loose them. Also please dont give me that bullcrap " the are not for charity they need to make profit story " cause i think if they was selling it at $375 then they must have still been making a profit. Maybe i missed something does the price of bitcoin going up affect what was once profitable 3 days ago to the new price of bitcoin?

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:29:04 PM

what the hell man are you serious $425 that is some kind of bad played out sick joke was it not selling like 2 or 3 days ago for like $375. I really hope i am wrong because if the price went up $50 " if it was $375 2-3 days ago "  then that means price of bitcoin has bounce up like $30 and they raised the price $50. Come on bitmain dont be greedy it is better to get little proffit each sale over many years than price rape customers for high price for a short time and loose them. Also please dont give me that bullcrap " the are not for charity they need to make profit story " cause i think if they was selling it at $375 then they must have still been making a profit. Maybe i missed something does the price of bitcoin going up affect what was once profitable 3 days ago to the new price of bitcoin?

Spondoolies-Tech is available over there -----------> http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/collections/products
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 08:58:22 PM

Spondoolies-Tech is available over there -----------> http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/collections/products

i really am not familiar with that company to be honest, i know they have some miners i see them for sale on ebay lol, but i have never heard anything from them or enough people to voice opinion. I was going to look at cloud mining products but it wants me to register lol i dont want to register just to see the prices and so forth. I noticed they mentioned genesis, i thought genesis mining went bust or something wrong with it dont recall. BUT I DID see they say can buy direct with a credit card that already has me interested COME ON BITMAIN let us buy cloud mining with credit card please.......

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:03:12 PM

LOL the .47$ a ghash cloud mining? No way and it doesn't tell you which miner or any stats, seems fucky.
Not talking about the cloud mining.

Seeing as how Hashnest is manipulating S5 hardware costs, it seems only fair to point out that much better deals on hardware are available at SPTech.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:50:41 AM

LOL the .47$ a ghash cloud mining? No way and it doesn't tell you which miner or any stats, seems fucky.

Seeing as how Hashnest is manipulating S5 hardware costs, it seems only fair to point out that much better deals on hardware are available at SPTech.
Yeah Spoondiles is definitely the best for home hardware, I only can have a bit the wife is afraid it'll burn down the house and kill our cats.

lol what the hell i cant stop laughing .... the wife is affraid you will burn down the house and kill the cats ......... lol what about you all personally and other like kids or so forth and all your belongings. The sad thing my wife would be the same way except it be the cats and the dog in my case

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:26:26 PM

Yep. 

Like today I am going over to a friends house to get him into bitcoin.  Giving him my old s2 unit to get him in easy to understand how everything works.  He will need to take it offline because electric will be more then the btc he will make as btc/usd is dropping back down but it was more to let him understand how everything works.

Anyways, my point is he is asking where to get good equipment at the best prices and as to where I would have said bitmain hands down a while back I can't say that anymore.

I hope bitmain understands the gold mine they had treating us right and bringing up miners with them was better then getting greedy.

Not sure what I will be able to tell him now but will do some research.

In the old days I would have given him a coupon, pointed him to bitmain and said buy!  Most likely you will get a good amount of your money back and learn something.  Today I can't do that.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:55:26 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 03:12:08 PM by Xian01

In the old days I would have given him a coupon, pointed him to bitmain and said buy!  Most likely you will get a good amount of your money back and learn something.  Today I can't do that.

I certainly share your sentiments about Bitmain's recent ethical and behavioral shift towards consumer hostility.

The saddest part of it all is, they don't care. They're laughing all the way to the bank at our expense.

End of a brief era as far as I'm concerned. Very sad to witness their transformation.
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 04:56:29 PM

Yeah Spoondiles is definitely the best for home hardware, I only can have a bit the wife is afraid it'll burn down the house and kill our cats.

lol what the hell i cant stop laughing .... the wife is affraid you will burn down the house and kill the cats ......... lol what about you all personally and other like kids or so forth and all your belongings. The sad thing my wife would be the same way except it be the cats and the dog in my case
We don't have kids and I mine when I am home which gives me little up time, so the fear is when we are gone or asleep it will catch fire and burn us and everything to a crisp, so that's why I cloud mine now. (Or I would home mine with a nice large set up)

The dangers can be very real.  I remember way back when I got a bfl60.  The hardware was fine, but the stock psu was a major fire hazard.  I am so grateful we didn't hear about a bunch of fires and loss of life with those death traps.  It just wasnt worth it for me and I went out immediately and bought a decent commercial psu.  The bfl stock psu smelled like it was about to catch fire the little time I used it. 

Funny the thing that pushed me  over the edge was the family dog.  I couldn't imagine the devastation had something gone wrong while we were away.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:27:39 AM

Well, only grow going?  Wink

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:24:18 AM

My wife gives me shit too, grow a pair, she likes to shop and buy way to much bags, I like Bitcoin Grin, take it or leave it Smiley. Wait for the special time when the ONE crypto rea ches for 1000's of dollars, bet she'll be thankfull then Wink

chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:07:26 PM

Hi all

Is it me or bitcoin price and hashmarket are very quiet ??

the calm before the storm ??
chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:36:40 PM

Hi all

Is it me or bitcoin price and hashmarket are very quiet ??

the calm before the storm ??
I think it is more or less stable for right now.

Strange , so far i see a 6% increase in difficulty .

But power price are going up . Does this mean most of us are betting on increasing price of the bitcoin ?
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:00:23 PM

I guess from hearing the responses on this thread that bitmain is no longer a valid option.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:06:19 PM

I guess from hearing the responses on this thread that bitmain is no longer a valid option.

Well yes and no, Yes they're a good Cloudmining option and one we know isn't just some ponzi, and No as in they're being greedy and raising prices when BTC goes up and have done this with the S4 and S5 now. If you're buying hardware check Spondoolies and if cloud you should buy S4 on the trade market.

Yep. It looks like for cloud - S4 is the best option atm..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: