Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:07:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:13:47 PM

Well, as a muslim I know that I mean no harm to anyone and I know that I wont hate who hates me and wish it wasn't that way, and love and help who see me as equal, I respect everything you said here and I am not saying it's wrong or right, allah knows and allah will do what is better for the world, and I mean by allah/god, it's united for all religions we all pray to the same god take it or leave it's your point of view, even if the name is different.

And I hope you all good health and wealth, I am out of this discussion it started to abuse me and hurt me to see people who hate islam so much and wish I could change it but that's all about it, I guess there is people who want this bad picture and support it, I have nothing more to say.

take care.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:19:42 PM

Well, as a muslim I know that I mean no harm to anyone and I know that I wont hate who hates me and wish it wasn't that way, and love and help who see me as equal, I respect everything you said here and I am not saying it's wrong or right, allah knows and allah will do what is better for the world, and I mean by allah/god, it's united for all religions we all pray to the same god take it or leave it's your point of view, even if the name is different.

And I hope you all good health and wealth, I am out of this discussion it started to abuse me and hurt me to see people who hate islam so much and wish I could change it but that's all about it, I guess there is people who want this bad picture and support it, I have nothing more to say.

take care.
I wish you the best also.  No, you can't change anything about it and we know that. 
alrachid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Just another man trying to find his way.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:02:32 PM

It's interesting, when you read the forums it almost seems as though the majority of people have their eyes open and realize there is nothing to hate Islam in it's entirety for and it's heavily manipulated by media. But when I go out in the real world no one has a clue what the hell is going on and they go right along with it where I am from.... it's saddening.

Make Money To Buy Crypto By Doing Online Surveys! http://bit.ly/2pDUMPJ
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:05:36 PM

It's interesting, when you read the forums it almost seems as though the majority of people have their eyes open and realize there is nothing to hate Islam in it's entirety for and it's heavily manipulated by media. But when I go out in the real world no one has a clue what the hell is going on and they go right along with it where I am from.... it's saddening.
"they go right along with it"

What do they go right along with?
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:08:35 PM

The "media" can be your religious books...
Stop blaming others for your own shit or go around with conspiracy theories! Yes, the media is manipulated, but mostly on your favor, most westerns have no clue what's going on on Iran, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and so on, they're just shown "the terrorist show" followed by "they are not real muslims" crap.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:43:40 PM

Stop blaming others for your own shit or go around with conspiracy theories! Yes, the media is manipulated, but mostly on your favor, most westerns have no clue what's going on on Iran, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and so on, they're just shown "the terrorist show" followed by "they are not real muslims" crap.
Okay, so where does one find the True Information?
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:50:12 PM

The best way is to go there by yourself...  Roll Eyes
Other than that, learn Arabic and read their local news, watch their channels. I won't say it's out-of-this-world or a terror, but a bit "outdated" with religion too much at the center of society. A bit like Catholic Europe up to mid XX Century.

From our media, all you'll get is the "terrorist shows" in an overwhelming hypocrite fashion, like 2000 Nigerians are killed and no line about it, 120 French and you get news 24/7 for over a week. But not by "real muslims" (never forget it)... and comes clear there are no "real muslims", maybe muslims are just a myth by now...

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:17:13 PM

Other than that, learn Arabic and read their local news, watch their channels. I won't say it's out-of-this-world or a terror, but a bit "outdated" with religion too much at the center of society. A bit like Catholic Europe up to mid XX Century.

From our media, all you'll get is the "terrorist shows" in an overwhelming hypocrite fashion, like 2000 Nigerians are killed and no line about it, 120 French and you get news 24/7 for over a week. But not by "real muslims" (never forget it)... and comes clear there are no "real muslims", maybe muslims are just a myth by now...

I just do Google translate of the Arabic news sources.  It's always good for a laugh to see the difference between their own "English version" and the Google translate of the Arabic.

English version - Nice people's puppy dog rescued by friendly neighbor
Arabic translated to english - "Eternal War Against Evil Jews Makes Progress."

(I'm exaggerating a tiny bit.  But really, you can't make this stuff up...)

Agree with the similarities between Western cultural maybe 1930-1959 and current day Muslim culture.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:54:18 PM

Indeed, however is somewhat strange if you look at such time! If I take my ex-wife for example, she is Indonesian, her parents the mother was Muslim and father Catholic, so her mother became Catholic and there wasn't much fuzz about it. At my World side, I don't know any mixed-with-Islam couple of their age, to the best Catholic-Protestant, despite we're not that far from Morocco.
So it means by mid-20th Indonesia was way more tolerant than here, nowadays things looks the other way around. Maybe it's a Yin-Yang thing and one has to darken when the other enlightens to keep the balance...

|

|
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:18:46 AM

Open eyes to what exactly? I try to not judge and I usually don't generalize. Not every Muslim is alike, but I've seen some pretty wicked individuals out there.
The scenes from Europe are just adding more fire to the fuel and are not positivehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9yDf7uIDQo
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:34:59 AM

I just do Google translate of the Arabic news sources.  It's always good for a laugh to see the difference between their own "English version" and the Google translate of the Arabic.

English version - Nice people's puppy dog rescued by friendly neighbor
Arabic translated to english - "Eternal War Against Evil Jews Makes Progress."

(I'm exaggerating a tiny bit.  But really, you can't make this stuff up...)

Agree with the similarities between Western cultural maybe 1930-1959 and current day Muslim culture.

LOL! You can be sooooo good at times.    Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:30:16 AM

Hate Islam, not Muslims. But if Muslims become Islam, take them down along with Islam.

Smiley
good ways to sensationalize your bullshit decker, but i dont see a point to hate anyone other than you dont like them and that all your followers should hate all those whom you hate.
dosent matters if they have ever dealt with them personally, but your logic doesn't finds it important ,isin't it ?

Rock in the road.

Never hate a Muslim.

Most Muslims aren't Islam - they only think that they are Islamic.

Hate Islam; take it down.

If a Muslim forces himself in the way by becoming Islamic, take him down. But don't hate him.

Smiley
If violnece is your soal reason for the hate then shouldn't you be hating all the wild animals ?
it is really childish to hate anyone when you dont know why you hate them .

This is true, at least somewhat.

Don't hate Muslims. Hate Islam. Generally Muslims aren't Islam. Islam is the teaching written in the Quran and Hadiths. Few Muslims (percentagewise) really know what it says in the Islamic writings.

Smiley
You still didnt explained the reason behind the unknown hate -:\

Okay, so where does one find the True Information?
you cant and if you manage to then dont think you are going to see your family again.Smiley
It's all the game of VIP's ,it works how they want it to.  
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:41:47 AM

Hate Islam, not Muslims. But if Muslims become Islam, take them down along with Islam.

Smiley
good ways to sensationalize your bullshit decker, but i dont see a point to hate anyone other than you dont like them and that all your followers should hate all those whom you hate.
dosent matters if they have ever dealt with them personally, but your logic doesn't finds it important ,isin't it ?

Rock in the road.

Never hate a Muslim.

If a Muslim forces himself in the way by becoming Islamic, take him down. But don't hate him.

Smiley
If violnece is your soal reason for the hate then shouldn't you be hating all the wild animals ?

Don't hate Muslims. Hate Islam. Generally Muslims aren't Islam. Islam is the teaching written in the Quran and Hadiths. Few Muslims (percentagewise) really know what it says in the Islamic writings.

Smiley
You still didnt explained the reason behind the unknown hate -:\

If there is some hate that is unknown, how can anybody explain the reason behind it? You have to know about it before you can start to explain it. If you don't know about it, you are just guessing that it exists.

Hate Islam, not Muslims. Hate Islam because it is destroying people all over the place... especially Muslims.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:05:17 AM

Smiley

Rock in the road.

Never hate a Muslim.

Smiley

Smiley

i cant understand what this means. the people who follow islam are known as muslims. if not for islam there wont be muslims  Grin, so what are u trying to tell here.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:33:49 AM

Smiley

Rock in the road.

Never hate a Muslim.

Smiley

Smiley

i cant understand what this means. the people who follow islam are known as muslims. if not for islam there wont be muslims  Grin, so what are u trying to tell here.

If a Christian walks down the road, and you follow the Christian as you walk, does that make you a Christian?

If you follow Islam, that does not make you Islam. It makes you a Muslim.

Kill Islam, not the Muslim, except if he is killing you first.

Smiley

nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:17:34 AM

Smiley

Rock in the road.

Never hate a Muslim.

Smiley

Smiley

If a Christian walks down the road, and you follow the Christian as you walk, does that make you a Christian?

Smiley

if i follow somebody down the road what i think is i am following somebody . not his mentality  Grin Grin

killing islam means killing the religion.is that what u are trying to tell
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:27:05 PM

Because people is just stupid hating islam is not a good thing. You need to hate the people who do bad things not the islam.

They are a lot of islam that they are nice people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:01:19 PM

Smiley

Rock in the road.

Never hate a Muslim.

Smiley

Smiley

i cant understand what this means. the people who follow islam are known as muslims. if not for islam there wont be muslims  Grin, so what are u trying to tell here.

Smiley

if i follow somebody down the road what i think is i am following somebody . not his mentality  Grin Grin

killing islam means killing the religion.is that what u are trying to tell

Now you are getting it. Save the Muslim. Convert him back to a living human being by killing the religion, Islam.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:36:32 PM

Smiley

Rock in the road.

Never hate a Muslim.

Smiley

Smiley

i cant understand what this means.
the people who follow islam are known as muslims. if not for islam there wont be muslims  Grin, so what are u trying to tell here.

It's a whole bunch of double talk, doubleplusungood, and politically correct shit being fed to you as steak.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:54:28 PM

Smiley

Rock in the road.

Never hate a Muslim.

Smiley

Smiley

i cant understand what this means.
the people who follow islam are known as muslims. if not for islam there wont be muslims  Grin, so what are u trying to tell here.

It's a whole bunch of double talk, doubleplusungood, and politically correct shit being fed to you as steak.

Do you really want us to hate the people rather than the religion? Or do you think that it is impossible to hate the religion without hating the people?

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: