Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:33:43 AM

Thank You . Im very impressed as you put it perfectly.
Just finished painting my fiancees new credit union location. It's very nice to come home and see this post.
Are you kidding me? You just got done painting a credit union?Huh? WTF, I thought you were this big wig business man, not a painter. Hmmm, more nonsense from Mr. Iknowallthegoodpeople.    pffft you suck man. Can you say freudian slip...ie. you are a liar. Time to dump. Can't believe I bought your scamcoin. Thanks for nothing.

Lemme guess you are gonna say you did it as a favor. Ha, I know better. Any Credit Union doesn't let just anyone paint their place. You are a joke dude. Gonna see 100 sats soon. LOL!!!!!

...."Just finished painting my fiancees new credit union location."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jibble

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:56:36 AM

Just finished painting my fiancees new credit union location. It's very nice to come home and see this post.
Are you kidding me? You just got done painting a credit union?Huh? WTF, I thought you were this big wig business man, not a painter. Hmmm, more nonsense from Mr. Iknowallthegoodpeople.    pffft you suck man. Can you say freudian slip...ie. you are a liar. Time to dump. Can't believe I bought your scamcoin. Thanks for nothing.

Lemme guess you are gonna say you did it as a favor. Ha, I know better. Any Credit Union doesn't let just anyone paint their place. You are a joke dude. Gonna see 100 sats soon. LOL!!!!!

Um, exactly, he is painting, not traveling all over Colorado like he says in so many posts. Meeting with celebrities. Ha, what a fucking joke!! Guess you are just as bright and have a few million. I do hope you don't lose your ass on this scamcoin. Can't you tell the steady decline is what's to come. All other altcoins are rising with the bitcoin pump, but not MaryJane coin. This in itself should tell you something. If you don't get it then thanks for your money. Duh!!

You claiming "any credit union doesn't let just anyone paint their place"  

maybe just maybe, his wife to be might just if she needed help ask for help painting her new business enterprise and maybe just maybe, he would do it .

I have a large varied investment protfolio , in 10+ different coins, and other business ventures that are not coins specifically but still are loosely associated with the crypto currency scene .

You might want to check the prices of all the top traded coins on poloniex currently, almost every single one has currently been dumped with the very recent 10 dollar jump in bitcoin .

Thanks for your money?

you just falsely read the market with plenty of information in front of you, and have apparently only just dumped your maryjane . while thanking him sarcastically for investing in the coin. I am guessing you aint thanking him like that because you made a huge stack of cash on your investment.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:58:12 AM

Um, exactly, he is painting, not traveling all over Colorado like he says in so many posts. Meeting with celebrities. Ha, what a fucking joke!! Guess you are just as bright and have a few million. I do hope you don't lose your ass on this scamcoin. Can't you tell the steady decline is what's to come. All other altcoins are rising with the bitcoin pump, but not MaryJane coin. This in itself should tell you something. If you don't get it then thanks for your money. Duh!!

Lmao dumbass.  Hilarious obvious cheap FUD... Are u enjoying your parents basement?   "all other alts are rising"Huh?!!  Did you seriously just say thatthat?Huh?!!!  Wow... Now we know not to take u seriously lmao.   Every alt is pretty much down idiot.  

Not sure if you're joking/sarcastic
jibble

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:01:00 AM

Yeah, I made a nice stack of cash dumping this scamcoin. Good luck! You will need it.

OH, and yeah, any reputable business is not going to let a two bit hussler paint their building. It's called being bonded man. It's like talking to my sister's kids or something. DAMN.

yeah sureeee you made money on your "dump"  Roll Eyes

jibble

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:07:52 AM

Yeah, I made a nice stack of cash dumping this scamcoin. Good luck! You will need it.

OH, and yeah, any reputable business is not going to let a two bit hussler paint their building. It's called being bonded man. It's like talking to my sister's kids or something. DAMN.

yeah sureeee you made money on your "dump"  Roll Eyes

Yes, I did since it is dropping so I won't lose anymore. Unlike you sucker. And maybe you should check out this link:  http://coinmarketcap.com/

Looks like most alts have a positive change. Don't be so buttsore, get out while you can. You realize I am only trying to minimize your losses.

Grin do you not realize that over the last 24 hours , if you had stayed in alt coin compared to staying in pretty much bitcoin in the last 24 hours YOU WOULD BE DOWN ON INVESTMENT/WORSE OFF . staying in bitcoin would be more profitable than staying in any of the top trading alts in the last 24 hours.

if you don't even see that then i don't have a clue why you are even trying to offer trading advice  Cheesy
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:20:18 AM

damn dude went and wandered around in the woods with the hippies hit Lockn and the Dead and ya'll are still plugging away, right on. keep the faith brother.
jibble

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:27:41 AM

You are quite mistaken. If I had 1 million rubycoins then I would be quite a bit better off than if I had a few bitcoins. The investment depends on coin amount not the coin per say. Don't try and tell me how to profit cause your advice above is why you are in MaryJane. I'm done talking, I wanted to help, but I can't force anyone to see the light only guide them to it. Have a nice day.

Guiding light? rofl

No my advice above is explaining that while Bitcoin has risen 11%+ this has sent all other coins which are directly valued next to bitcoin up by a minimum of 11% , but yet most coins on coinmarket cap have less than an 11% rise, meaning holding bitcoin would of been the better investment choice, well done on recognizing one of the only coins that went beyond 11% and being able to type it out. the point still stands "for most of the top traded alts in the last 24 hours , you would of been better staying in bitcoin"

You didn't want to help , you wouldn't of come in shouting nonsense and talking such anger filled shit to the dev of the coin if you wanted to help people.

You might of come up with some points that were stronger than "no one would get their soon husband to be, to help them paint a store front" maybe , if you were looking to help .

You might of not insulted the people you were apparently "trying" to help .

Please this is serious now, never offer anyone any random help in the street or online ever again if that is your definition of help .

jibble

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:44:47 AM

damn dude went and wandered around in the woods with the hippies hit Lockn and the Dead and ya'll are still plugging away, right on. keep the faith brother.

I have been chain-smoking this new oil i got

Originally decided to start trying oil a few months ago to save on costs, its extremely pricey compared to normal bud but its concentrate so thought i would give it a go , Lasts like 4-5 days per 0.6-0.7 grams or something , would usually go thru 5-6 grams of weed in that time. well worth the saving and the high is amazing.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:35:55 PM

awaiting big tings.
don't mind waiting a bit more.
foghorn_leghorn how does it feel being legally retarded?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:54:16 AM

wow that person is nutz i didn't read everything they were posting but wow thats sad I wonder why they be hating so much lol

new credit union location is looking good. Been putting together furniture for my girls bank only took like 20 mins as the movers brought in the big stuff but it sounded cool lol . learning a new industry as I am now a part owner of a clothing design company. And the Maryjanecoin clothing line has begun. As the equipment is now on order.

Its going to be a fun year.

Nice seeing btc rise so much before the winter miners start up.

Hope everyones been good and ready for winter.

ps not only do I like to paint and do things hands on I like to work on my v8 interceptor late at night must be in the blood since  my grandfather did design the Camaro , Vega , I think even helped with the Nova I'll have to double check.  Its comical when that person is trying to trash me because I talked about doing something active. How much of a dent is in your couch?

Not sure if anyone notices I tend to post on here late night ....

must be due to my laziness and sleeping all the time after being a keyboard warrior .... like the movie Kung Fury Im just out there fighting Lazer Raptors and not focusing on the coin. I mean who would want a clothing line making walking billboards for their coin or any business. Thats just a waste of time I should do what a 13 year old named "Leghorn" suggests in such a professional cool calm and collected way it just makes perfect sense that he is the Alpha of the altcoin Universe. How could you not listen to someone that feels its great time spent going on a forum trolling like he does for over a year now it seems.

its honestly sad to see that you are so lonely and pathetic legham that you have to troll forum for so long. I just feel bad for you as I can only imagine what a sad non life you have that you waste so much of your time that you feel your life is only worth wasting other peoples time before you pass into nothingness and really no one will remember you but as a weird named troll and even then just for a second but only after your recent troll post ...so yet the irony that you must just keep trolling i guess to prove that you are alive.   Look at yourself legham you could do so much more if you just applied yourself  there are more than a million different options for you with this one life you have; why waste it trolling ....  

hit up the telegram app people if you want to see whats going on

Maryjanecoin.org
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:46:53 AM

wow that person is nutz i didn't read everything they were posting but wow thats sad I wonder why they be hating so much lol

new credit union location is looking good. Been putting together furniture for my girls bank only took like 20 mins as the movers brought in the big stuff but it sounded cool lol . learning a new industry as I am now a part owner of a clothing design company. And the Maryjanecoin clothing line has begun. As the equipment is now on order.

Its going to be a fun year.

Nice seeing btc rise so much before the winter miners start up.

Hope everyones been good and ready for winter.

ps not only do I like to paint and do things hands on I like to work on my v8 interceptor late at night must be in the blood since  my grandfather did design the Camaro , Vega , I think even helped with the Nova I'll have to double check.  Its comical when that person is trying to trash me because I talked about doing something active. How much of a dent is in your couch?

Not sure if anyone notices I tend to post on here late night ....

must be due to my laziness and sleeping all the time after being a keyboard warrior .... like the movie Kung Fury Im just out there fighting Lazer Raptors and not focusing on the coin. I mean who would want a clothing line making walking billboards for their coin or any business. Thats just a waste of time I should do what a 13 year old named "Leghorn" suggests in such a professional cool calm and collected way it just makes perfect sense that he is the Alpha of the altcoin Universe. How could you not listen to someone that feels its great time spent going on a forum trolling like he does for over a year now it seems.

its honestly sad to see that you are so lonely and pathetic legham that you have to troll forum for so long. I just feel bad for you as I can only imagine what a sad non life you have that you waste so much of your time that you feel your life is only worth wasting other peoples time before you pass into nothingness and really no one will remember you but as a weird named troll and even then just for a second but only after your recent troll post ...so yet the irony that you must just keep trolling i guess to prove that you are alive.   Look at yourself legham you could do so much more if you just applied yourself  there are more than a million different options for you with this one life you have; why waste it trolling ....  

hit up the telegram app people if you want to see whats going on

what i'd give for a sweet mint condition 68 or 69 yenko (copo) camaro!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:16:26 AM

Guys if you don't like the coin just move on.Why waste your time in here carrying on like a moron.No one is forcing you to be here.Just seems so strange that you would waste so much time in here on a coin you don't like.I can't understand why you would not just move on.

Jamesonotc

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:32:54 AM

Guys if you don't like the coin just move on.Why waste your time in here carrying on like a moron.No one is forcing you to be here.Just seems so strange that you would waste so much time in here on a coin you don't like.I can't understand why you would not just move on.

I would like to encourage Adam to leave them for transparency and allow for all input.

If he doesn't want to reply to it just keep moving along.. If others take up concern then maybe its something to address...?

Deleting only encourages a repost... it's all to common theme in forums and there is no real winning other then just moving along with transparency being the forefront. Most us humans can make our own decisions about whats truly going on.

I also happen to see quite a bit of problems stemming from the break up of Delta9 and Adam that is left unresolved and probably causing many of the issues you see with "trolling" around these parts.  I for one see this...

hempfarmer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 07:28:14 AM

Transparency is one thing but when people acknowledges their posts as FUD it should be deleted. Heres some truth. I told D( his coin was being manipulated by Coyote Wallstreet at the beginning. That's the ONLY reason CANN got such high numbers. Now Pat slams CANN and POT after he pumped, dumped, and stole coins. Some people on here are in with other weed coins. I have always supported MaryJ but I think the staking and amount of coins are working against it. As far as Adam making statements about his wife and her business, Adam needs to reflect on Josh Garza and Paycoin XPY. If it is not true do not post it. Some people DO have a life outside of crypto. They do not spend every moment (waking and sleeping) trying to figure out a new way to scam and steal (BOT). You people put your faith and BTC in devs with no face, fake names, and no proof of anything just because they make you money by scamming others and you use 5 computers to set up fake accounts. Yet, you down and degrade devs you can do a background check on. And to the retard who said other alts were pumping with BTC, Like my bud True Anon said, most established coins went down. Bittrex front page was full of red. It was a massacre as it is every time BTC rises. Who do you think are getting the coins you sell? the same people pumping BTC then you hand  them you coins for an easy 2-3x. Instead of expecting Adam to keep the thread transparent why don't you demand EVERY dev of a coin and EVERY exchange for 100% transparency. Name, address, proof of identity. Adam does not have a problem with this. What about BOBSURPLUS or the many, many, more scammers out their. If something is an issue then yes Adam should address it but if celebs replied to hate mail & neg comments they wouldnt have time to act or sing.  And you GIVE celebs your money but you expect a coin dev to prove what they do every minute of everyday (if they PROVE they are real). So why do I support MaryJ? NOT because of Adam, but because the federal government wont force banks to accept their funds but they will throw an MMJ dispensary owner in prison for tax evasion, take their inventory, then do what ever it is they do with the weed. Crypto is still new guys. If people were on here talking trash about Wal-Mart they would be tracked down and imprisoned, so don't complain about stupid unwanted un-needed posts. If Adam pulls a Garza, then he deserves what he gets. I think hes more honorable than that but pulling off a successful crypto biz is difficult. He could have done his ICO with a fake name stole our money and been in Fiji, but he is here trying his best. No he does not need to spend 24/7 working on this coin. Plain and simple stay in or get out and shut the f up. This community don't care about your FUD rants, If we lose, we lose. Its our money, quit acting like the IRS you pathetic wannabes. If you spent half the time trying to do something usefull as you do trashing MaryJ, you may be able to be something. Freedom of speech is one thing, being a childish retard is something different that why you hide your real Identity. By the way my name is Alex Kent. I aint scared are you? I don't hide. Ill talk more s*** to your face than I will on this computer so grow up FUDDERS.
hempfarmer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 07:38:04 AM

Transparency is one thing but when people acknowledges their posts as FUD it should be deleted. Heres some truth. I told D9*
LostButFound

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:25:14 PM

Nice see some action in here finally.
Hoping to see some volume rise soon... Looking at the charts seems like nothing's going on but it's not like that.
Jamesonotc

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:43:06 PM

Transparency is one thing but when people acknowledges their posts as FUD it should be deleted. Heres some truth. I told D9*

Deleting it just means your trying to dictate a decision for someone else or hide something.

Let that person decide if they wish to block or ignore said "fudder" but otherwise leave it for the enduser to decide what to do with the content and how to judge the situation.

By now you should have some confidence in your community and peers they can judge the situation and ready between the lines of a troll. Most of them don't hide their tactics to well anyhow and stick out like sore thumbs, even though they think they're being secretive using a shill account.

Treat the conversation like a blockchain that has a history and something you can account for... you may just need it for statistically tracking your trolls using analytics... most of them don't have an extensive vocabulary and use the same keystroke dynamics.

The internet will be a strange place here shortly.... your trolls here are idiots, constantly leaving two points of reference and have no sense in crypto.

If you need to know who it is you can just ask...

-James
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:08:46 AM

Transparency is one thing but when people acknowledges their posts as FUD it should be deleted. Heres some truth. I told D( his coin was being manipulated by Coyote Wallstreet at the beginning. That's the ONLY reason CANN got such high numbers. Now Pat slams CANN and POT after he pumped, dumped, and stole coins. Some people on here are in with other weed coins. I have always supported MaryJ but I think the staking and amount of coins are working against it. As far as Adam making statements about his wife and her business, Adam needs to reflect on Josh Garza and Paycoin XPY. If it is not true do not post it. Some people DO have a life outside of crypto. They do not spend every moment (waking and sleeping) trying to figure out a new way to scam and steal (BOT). You people put your faith and BTC in devs with no face, fake names, and no proof of anything just because they make you money by scamming others and you use 5 computers to set up fake accounts. Yet, you down and degrade devs you can do a background check on. And to the retard who said other alts were pumping with BTC, Like my bud True Anon said, most established coins went down. Bittrex front page was full of red. It was a massacre as it is every time BTC rises. Who do you think are getting the coins you sell? the same people pumping BTC then you hand  them you coins for an easy 2-3x. Instead of expecting Adam to keep the thread transparent why don't you demand EVERY dev of a coin and EVERY exchange for 100% transparency. Name, address, proof of identity. Adam does not have a problem with this. What about BOBSURPLUS or the many, many, more scammers out their. If something is an issue then yes Adam should address it but if celebs replied to hate mail & neg comments they wouldnt have time to act or sing.  And you GIVE celebs your money but you expect a coin dev to prove what they do every minute of everyday (if they PROVE they are real). So why do I support MaryJ? NOT because of Adam, but because the federal government wont force banks to accept their funds but they will throw an MMJ dispensary owner in prison for tax evasion, take their inventory, then do what ever it is they do with the weed. Crypto is still new guys. If people were on here talking trash about Wal-Mart they would be tracked down and imprisoned, so don't complain about stupid unwanted un-needed posts. If Adam pulls a Garza, then he deserves what he gets. I think hes more honorable than that but pulling off a successful crypto biz is difficult. He could have done his ICO with a fake name stole our money and been in Fiji, but he is here trying his best. No he does not need to spend 24/7 working on this coin. Plain and simple stay in or get out and shut the f up. This community don't care about your FUD rants, If we lose, we lose. Its our money, quit acting like the IRS you pathetic wannabes. If you spent half the time trying to do something usefull as you do trashing MaryJ, you may be able to be something. Freedom of speech is one thing, being a childish retard is something different that why you hide your real Identity. By the way my name is Alex Kent. I aint scared are you? I don't hide. Ill talk more s*** to your face than I will on this computer so grow up FUDDERS.

MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:21:17 AM

Anyone here good at color separation for graphic design?

Maryjanecoin.org
joshafest

Activity: 374

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:59:34 PM

Anyone here good at color separation for graphic design?

yes! i know someone..

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: