Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
liberatorium

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 09:44:36 AM

how many of you guys here had maryj coins stored at c-cex?
i see they have now zeroed out my balance and stolen my coins.
guess they got fed up waiting for the github to be updated..
a representative was on here some three weeks ago,
asking for assistance and ready to fix their wallet.
but apparently nobody responded to him,
and now it seems my 11k coins are lost.

even so, both bittrex and bleutrade manged to fix their wallets,
so i don't see why c-cex couldn't do the same. kind of annoying.
i have lost coins to c-cex before, simply delisted and confiscated.

i've had an open ticket there since late may,
and posted some 10 entries in it since then..
but haven't received a single word in reply.

anybody know what the status quo is,
and if it's too late already to redeem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liberatorium

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 11:57:19 AM

am missing jahvinci. good things were happening when he was part of the team. wondering what happened, why he is no longer here. he's the one who fixed the blockchain and wallet, handled everything so bittrex and bleutrade opened for trading again. am thinking that if he was still with us, he would have assisted c-cex with fixing issues with their wallet, and my 11k maryj wouldn't be lost. nothing much happened before he joined in, and nothing much after he left. and price is showing the same pattern. i believe it was also him that stopped the massive dilution that was planned. my group has been a major holder of maryj ever since the ico. we were so relieved when he came onboard... and very disappointed when he left
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 12:11:15 PM

(CNN)This week marks the one-year anniversary since sales of marijuana for recreational use began in Washington state.
In the first year, $70 million in tax revenue has been generated statewide from marijuana sales. The Washington State Liquor Control Board, which oversees the state's cannabis industry, reports that dispensaries sold more than $257 million worth of marijuana.
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/10/us/washington-marijuana-70-million-tax-dollars/?sr=tw071015potchanginghearts11pStoryGallPhoto
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:49:12 PM

Great idea on contacting snoop Sorry Ive been out of the forum I have been working on some things out in the colorado mountains this week. Andy has been tweeting to joe rogan to get maryj on the podcast if you want to fav and retweet those posts it would help.

Sorry about the issues with ccex. I have no control over their actions. Poloniex will put us on but want about 1-2btc to get it done.  I am really happy with bleutrade and I feel confident that they are a reliable exchange who makes sure their customers do not lose coins. I would suggest using bleutrade. The owners are top notch ppl.

Getting the wallet recompiled with updated blockchain and nodes here soon. If anyone wants to Help moderate the forum please let me know.

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:55:11 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 04:10:52 PM by MaryJ

jahvinchi messed up more things than you know and delayed fixing the wallet fork. He provided false info to people and tried to manipulate the price behind the scenes in order to achieve cheap coins. while constantly asking me to donate 20btc of maryj in petty scams. Why would I not want someone thats good for maryj helping out. If something is a problem you have to fix it. I wish I didnt have to  let him go as everyone likes to have friends in this world especially ones with the same passions in life like crypto but I cannot allow someone to mess things up or threaten myself and my family.  Things happen life moves on and maryj will only get better.

I dont think ppl will lose their coins they will need to saved their ccex wallet info and transaction data. I am sure it will all be recoverable.

Maryjanecoin.org
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:22:32 PM

Thx for the update  on jahvinchi,
I myself use Bittrex for MaryJ.
It has decent volume these last few days  ( 2- 6 btc ) and never really had any problems with them
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:06:47 PM

true bittrex is a good exchange as well I have been very happy with them.

Maryjanecoin.org
acad14n

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:29:07 PM

how many of you guys here had maryj coins stored at c-cex?
i see they have now zeroed out my balance and stolen my coins.
guess they got fed up waiting for the github to be updated..
a representative was on here some three weeks ago,
asking for assistance and ready to fix their wallet.
but apparently nobody responded to him,
and now it seems my 11k coins are lost.

even so, both bittrex and bleutrade manged to fix their wallets,
so i don't see why c-cex couldn't do the same. kind of annoying.
i have lost coins to c-cex before, simply delisted and confiscated.

i've had an open ticket there since late may,
and posted some 10 entries in it since then..
but haven't received a single word in reply.

anybody know what the status quo is,
and if it's too late already to redeem?
I was in contact with c-cex support recently. They said the github official wallet source link needs to be updated with the current wallet data in order to compile the data. They seem unable to use the current wallet in zip file. The maryj balances disappeared but all balances are kept archived on the exchange. Adam said he is working on updating the github wallet data, then we can ask c-cex to re-sync to the network. I don't believe our maryj are lost, just invisible for now.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:53:54 AM

Great idea on contacting snoop Sorry Ive been out of the forum I have been working on some things out in the colorado mountains this week. Andy has been tweeting to joe rogan to get maryj on the podcast if you want to fav and retweet those posts it would help.

Sorry about the issues with ccex. I have no control over their actions. Poloniex will put us on but want about 1-2btc to get it done.  I am really happy with bleutrade and I feel confident that they are a reliable exchange who makes sure their customers do not lose coins. I would suggest using bleutrade. The owners are top notch ppl.

Getting the wallet recompiled with updated blockchain and nodes here soon. If anyone wants to Help moderate the forum please let me know.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy whiles your there see if you can get hold of slim shady or 50cent Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
jay z likes a joint  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy             SNOOP DOG  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy now that is funny Grin

well if you actually did research you'd realize that Snoop Dogg is very big on Bitcoin he is also a huge investor in all aspects of the marijuana industry. that's why I brought him up.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:29:16 AM

Asks just keep getting snapped up...some strong buying and the usual minor sells, many strong hands which is nice to see....big things are lurking and it seems people know it. Smiley  Very nice to see re. dev work paying off.  My bag has gone 4x in mary in the 8 wks, thanks for that Smiley
liberatorium

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 10:38:25 AM

I was in contact with c-cex support recently. They said the github official wallet source link needs to be updated with the current wallet data in order to compile the data. They seem unable to use the current wallet in zip file. The maryj balances disappeared but all balances are kept archived on the exchange. Adam said he is working on updating the github wallet data, then we can ask c-cex to re-sync to the network. I don't believe our maryj are lost, just invisible for now.

thank you for the info, hope someone will soon update the github.
i finally received a reply from c-cex this morning, stating the same..

C-CEX support:
I tried official github source but found very old wallet daemon there.
It is not fixed and blockchain is broken which makes impossible to send coins.

cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:52:37 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 02:06:31 PM by cryptonikus

Hi guys, Im new to this coin, can you guys tell me if there is something good coming up for MaryJ in near time.
Also what is the main selling point of this crypto, is it backed by cannabis or firm/network? I would research by myself, but my eyes are bleeding from reading too much on BTT. Cryptos are getting overwhelming.
Thank you.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:08:15 PM

Please can you advise if anything Jahvinci said to people in private messages is true or he was just trying to pump this coin, I like this coin and I believe in the real dev, please see below

Jahvinci

Activity: 21

MaryJaneCoin Dev

Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: CECVW  on: June 25, 2015, 01:09:53 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
 Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete   

Quote from: CECVW on June 25, 2015, 12:43:37 AM

Quote from: Jahvinci on June 24, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Price is going be at 10k in less than 2 months

How do you know and its not trolling

Because I correctly called out the latest price increase. Go look at our forums.

I am not like the other developers who make all these promises and try to get everyone to invest. I could care less if ANYONE invests in this coin. Adam and I have plans, and we're not going to release them to the public. If you've been following us you can see that we are definitely doing things. I am not planning on releasing our plans but we have major things coming and we will definitely be at 10k within 2 months. Thats 2 penny's per coin btw. That's nothing compared to my 12 month from now prediction of $1. Take my advice and buy as much as you can, or don't. Makes no difference to me.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Verias

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:39:09 PM

Please can you advise if anything Jahvinci said to people in private messages is true or he was just trying to pump this coin, I like this coin and I believe in the real dev, please see below

Jahvinci

Activity: 21

MaryJaneCoin Dev

Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: CECVW  on: June 25, 2015, 01:09:53 AM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
 Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete   

Quote from: CECVW on June 25, 2015, 12:43:37 AM

Quote from: Jahvinci on June 24, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Price is going be at 10k in less than 2 months

How do you know and its not trolling

Because I correctly called out the latest price increase. Go look at our forums.

I am not like the other developers who make all these promises and try to get everyone to invest. I could care less if ANYONE invests in this coin. Adam and I have plans, and we're not going to release them to the public. If you've been following us you can see that we are definitely doing things. I am not planning on releasing our plans but we have major things coming and we will definitely be at 10k within 2 months. Thats 2 penny's per coin btw. That's nothing compared to my 12 month from now prediction of $1. Take my advice and buy as much as you can, or don't. Makes no difference to me.

Nobody can promise you what the price will be in the future..
Only time will tell.

But i am in this coin since january and i really believe in the future of MaryJ and in the developer ( adam) that stands behind this coin.

I believe if adam keeps working on this coin and eventually reall product comes backing this coin that the price will go even above 1 USD
But even if all this comes treu, its not gone happen overnight...

It takes time and alot of work...

But an answer to your question, nobody can know 100% sure what the price will be in 2 months or 1 year.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:57:59 PM

Thanks  Verias, This is a very mature professional answer, I also have lots of faith in Adam and I believe he should be the only one who can give us real news and he is the only one people will believe, what I have read so far I find Adam a person with an objective and till he does not achieve he will not stop. He is a man with principles and standards. I back Adam 110 per cent.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:15:18 AM

Whoever keeps dumping this coin down to very low 3k sats range every single time it's reaching 4500-5k sats....you won't have coins forever and holding some may be in your best interests lol.  But hey whatever, no worries mate I'll just keep taking them off your hands (as well as some other friends of mine I know in this coin) Smiley Peace out.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:07:56 PM

Whoever keeps dumping this coin down to very low 3k sats range every single time it's reaching 4500-5k sats....you won't have coins forever and holding some may be in your best interests lol.  But hey whatever, no worries mate I'll just keep taking them off your hands (as well as some other friends of mine I know in this coin) Smiley Peace out.

u must know the 3000 sat is atm more than 1 week ago that 3000 sat because btc go up +50$ or more so wayne let people dump Wink more cheap coins for us^^
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:32:34 PM

So btc vol and price stop. 2000sat next step.....

If so will just keep buying more Smiley - bag will be worth a bit less short term, but myself (and others) gon't give two shits about short term.  It'll suck to drop to 2k (if happens), but it won't be for long and some of us will just collect more, fine with me.  Cool

When it's 10x+ in the coming months don't cry if you didn't buy in this range.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:03:11 PM

i like that dumps Cheesy more cheap coins for the holders Wink
Verias

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:39:51 PM

I think as long as there is no big news from adam that the price will keep go down.

Fire Rabbit is there comming a new video of MaryJ ?
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: