Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:11:24 AM

can i send my old coins from my old wallet to the exchange now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:21:39 AM

not yet

and for the x11 i have out for testing right now sorry the google drive has issues but here is another link https://www.mediafire.com/?v9ix33i7iai6308

here is an update for the x11 at link above that a few people are testing out now

https://www.mediafire.com/?ydny3rp4ln1lds1 recompiled has the graphics on main screen now just download and use to start the wallet

also fixing the original wallet now just wanted to notify you that will be repaired here as well.

thanks again for all the people helping out on this

remember if you want to help test the x11 version in links above it YOU MUST BACK UP YOUR WALLET DATA FILE either thru your wallets main screen or by going to run menu type in "%appdata% click on roaming and copy the maryjanecoin folder and save that in a seperate folder you can access later as the new wallets will be replacing this when you install them and they will delete all your info from the original wallet

ALL WAYS MAKE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR WALLET / WALLET.DATA FILE  SO YOU NEVER LOSE YOUR COINS NOW MATTER WHAT VERSION OR WHAT WALLET YOU USE

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:22:53 AM

WE HAVE NOT UPDATED THE EXCHANGES YET SO PLEASE WAIT TO TRANSFER ANY COINS ON OR OFF THE EXCHANGES PLEASE

And

Thank You
-Adam

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:22:52 AM

https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/maryjanecoin-node/

just got this from someone in the community helping out

Maryjanecoin.org
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:48:51 PM

Yay! We are up and running again!  Grin

MaryJaneCoin, to the moon!  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:26:24 AM

Hopefully the forum being down allowed for more work to be done, rather than being used as an excuse as to why work was not done.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:18:54 PM

So what is the official status?  There was a wallet released for testing, is that still the case?  Can you make a section in the op with the latest official news?  Sometimes the chatter in the thread gets overwhelming, and I'm afraid I'll miss something. 

Are we going to be using the original block chain, or will there be a coin swap? 

Thanks for the hard work.     

?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:13:50 PM

This is just said in the c-cex trollbox!

Support: @blktucker, there is no limbo or "take". No blockchain = can't send = dead coin

Angry
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:17:06 PM

So what is the official status?  There was a wallet released for testing, is that still the case?  Can you make a section in the op with the latest official news?  Sometimes the chatter in the thread gets overwhelming, and I'm afraid I'll miss something. 

Are we going to be using the original block chain, or will there be a coin swap? 

Our programmers are working on testing a new wallet and correct the old wallet. Meanwhile, Adam is working on distribution and teaches people how to use a coin.That's all the news for now.

Dararel,
   Thanks.  So for now, is any wallet actually working?  "testing a new wallet and correct the old wallet"  So will the old and new, work on the same blockchain?  Is the "new" wallet, the one posted a few weeks back?  I'm just trying to make sure I don't miss anything.    

?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:39:41 PM

This is just said in the c-cex trollbox!

Support: @blktucker, there is no limbo or "take". No blockchain = can't send = dead coin

Angry

Take a look at faircoin,three times relunch wallet, 6mounth waits and price 1250 to 38000sat.

Help Maryjanecoin node https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/maryjanecoin-node/

You have to understand no technology built in one day, without a large investment

hey, i understand this very well and if it even takes some more months to build the "perfect" wallet im fine with this!
But these greedy exchanges wont wait.
Just wanted you know what the support of ccex says. also they removed the market.....
LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:18:19 PM

I think better if Adam answer for your questions this more correctly.

When was the last time he ever quoted anyones question and answered directly ? He only comes and writes what he wants (not saying it's bad) and then goes away.
There should be some PR manager or whatever to communicate with every member and answer each and every of their questions and try to directly help people(faster the better).

People need to get and have faith in MJ and it's Devs. "We are working on it" type of messages is not always enough. People like to see roadmaps, direct pictured plans with photos, videos etc... I hope I am thinking straight...

My question is: When are we going to have a working Wallet on Bittrex ?
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:47:25 PM

When was the last time he ever quoted anyones question and answered directly ? He only comes and writes what he wants (not saying it's bad) and then goes away.
There should be some PR manager or whatever to communicate with every member and answer each and every of their questions and try to directly help people(faster the better).

People need to get and have faith in MJ and it's Devs. "We are working on it" type of messages is not always enough. People like to see roadmaps, direct pictured plans with photos, videos etc... I hope I am thinking straight...

If you want roadmaps, lots of shiny graphics, and people waiting on you day and night to answer your questions, then sell your coins and get out. I am not opposed to a road map and shiny graphics but we will release it when we put it together. And we will do that on our own time, whenever we feel it to be the right time. Also, I usually always answer any question that I haven't already answered 500 times. If you aren't aware, Adam has a Facebook page, which he regularly updates with videos. If you want to fund a 24 hour service line to answer previously answered questions be my guest  Kiss

Jahvinci,

There have been a lot of others trying to help and offering their advice and input and their understandings of what is happening.  I believe your now the official voice of Mary Jane coin, So if you could just give us a brief update at least once a week, that would help. 

Don't answer if you are not sure.  Saying the wallet will be available in a week, and then not have it happen is more confusing then just saying we're still working on it.   I was lead to believe, my understanding of this thread, that there were several wallets all floating around in various states. 

What is the wallet that was posted earlier.  Is that going to be the official wallet.  I believe it was you that said to download it and test it out.

How about putting the latest status in the op (original post #1) so we can look there for the official status instead of having to ask.  Sorry if this has been gone over before. 

Our programmers are working on testing a new wallet and correct the old wallet. Meanwhile, Adam is working on distribution and teaches people how to use a coin.That's all the news for now.

Dararel,
   Thanks.  So for now, is any wallet actually working?  "testing a new wallet and correct the old wallet"  So will the old and new, work on the same blockchain?  Is the "new" wallet, the one posted a few weeks back?  I'm just trying to make sure I don't miss anything.   

chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:19:09 AM

I have been posting/releasing news as they happen, and I've been doing so much more frequently than weekly. More like tri-weekly. We are working with Crestington to make the new wallet, as well as a couple others to compare them all against each other. I'm not going to update the OP every week (sorry), but once we have decided on our wallet we will update everything accordingly. As for the wallet, that is not our final choice. I am expecting Crestingtons wallet to take the cake. But like I said we have two others developing a wallet so its not in stone until we compare them all. I'll keep everyone updated. If you have any concerns/questions always feel free to message me, but don't expect me to answer every single question. I don't plan on answering any questions that can be answered with 10 minutes of reading.

Jahvinci,

Believe me I follow this thread.  Once you got into mining for the coin, and things blew up I lost interest in that part.  I've been sitting on the side lines waiting for everything to settle down. 

I got burned on another coin because I didn't speak up.  Just making sure it doesn't happen again.    OK, I'll wait patiently for an update.  I've been holding quite a bit of Mary Jane almost since day1. 

shitcointrader

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:30:15 PM

You say sell if you're not happy with shitty communications? How when the f?*&^%$ wallets won't work? Anytime someone wants answers,you f*&^%tards smarttalk them and try and make them ashamed for wanting to know when THEY can access THEIR OWN MONEY. What if your bank was holding your funds,would you keep making excuses for them? COME ON FELLAS,WTF?
Time to shit or get off the pot! LITERALLY!
stallion

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:26:52 AM

Can i buy some weed with Maryjanecoin?

LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:28:50 AM

If you want roadmaps, lots of shiny graphics, and people waiting on you day and night to answer your questions, then sell your coins and get out. I am not opposed to a road map and shiny graphics but we will release it when we put it together. And we will do that on our own time, whenever we feel it to be the right time. Also, I usually always answer any question that I haven't already answered 500 times. If you aren't aware, Adam has a Facebook page, which he regularly updates with videos. If you want to fund a 24 hour service line to answer previously answered questions be my guest  Kiss

I think you got my question all wrong. It was simply kind of a suggestion reffering to Adam's "not answering to people's questions" posts. I am sorry if I mislead you there.

Also any idea perhaps on when are we going to have working wallet on Bittrex ?
Andrelvogue

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:32:56 AM

My wallet is not syncing, can anyone help me?
BitHappy24

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:36:25 AM

My wallet is not syncing, can anyone help me?

Have you tried downloading the newest version ?
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 04:27:03 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 04:47:49 PM by marcetin

Status of MaryJanecoin   https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-90-5/ Wink

We have no connections. Please give us some working nodes to connect.

Tnx.

EDIT: I tried all nodes I found here in thread but not one is working.

EDIT: Also tried to see in local wallet but it also has no connections.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:43:42 PM

MARYJANECOIN NOW ACCEPTED FOR THE C.A.T.  Trade Bot

Maryjanecoin.org
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: