Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
langvad

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:43:16 PM

Adam,
There is only 1 of you.  Its too much to ask for you to focus on xx items for everybody.  You don't need an upgraded wallet folks, you need a MJC that is being used routinely OUTSIDE of Bittrex, and for a valued commodity.

I have 2 decades of experience in markets.  A map pinned with the location of dispensaries that accept MJC, updated weekly, adding a modest 1 or 2 dispensaries weekly, is all that is needed to make this a $5 coin in a year.  You can put 10,000 hours of work into wallets and everything else, and it will be a waste of time compared to a growing dispensary map. 

Appreciative of the time you have devoted.  Don't become discouraged, this really will be a BTC challenger, a true international powerhouse, with a growing map.

-J Archru

Adam, forget about wallets and social media for a bit an listen to Archru he knows how to market. This is a great suggestion and should be easy to implement.

true I think its a great idea.

Adam,
I'll back my words with this: 

1. 1000 MJC transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram that is located 20+ miles from any other dispensary offering the same.
2. 5000 MJD transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram, that is the first to offer such an exchange in any new state in the USA, or the first in any another country outside of the USA.
3. Geocommons.com makes excellent maps like this for free.  I would rather another volunteered to maintain the map, but I will if need be. 

This is the direct path to exponential MJC success, close driving range to every county in every legal state, it really is.  It will be frightening how this could take off, serving an underbanked growing industry, if that map grows steadily.  Otherwise, this will bleed to zero, nothing in between. 

Obviously, someone will have to continue the hard work of supplying new grams to the new locations routinely, but the payoff will be swift and absolutely stunning. 

Yes, the above will cost me a lot of money, and it will make all of us substantially more...try it. 

High regards,
J. Archru

I think its a great idea. Need to try
I´m with u! really good idea

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:47:05 PM

Adam,
There is only 1 of you.  Its too much to ask for you to focus on xx items for everybody.  You don't need an upgraded wallet folks, you need a MJC that is being used routinely OUTSIDE of Bittrex, and for a valued commodity.

I have 2 decades of experience in markets.  A map pinned with the location of dispensaries that accept MJC, updated weekly, adding a modest 1 or 2 dispensaries weekly, is all that is needed to make this a $5 coin in a year.  You can put 10,000 hours of work into wallets and everything else, and it will be a waste of time compared to a growing dispensary map. 

Appreciative of the time you have devoted.  Don't become discouraged, this really will be a BTC challenger, a true international powerhouse, with a growing map.

-J Archru

Adam, forget about wallets and social media for a bit an listen to Archru he knows how to market. This is a great suggestion and should be easy to implement.

true I think its a great idea.

Adam,
I'll back my words with this: 

1. 1000 MJC transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram that is located 20+ miles from any other dispensary offering the same.
2. 5000 MJD transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram, that is the first to offer such an exchange in any new state in the USA, or the first in any another country outside of the USA.
3. Geocommons.com makes excellent maps like this for free.  I would rather another volunteered to maintain the map, but I will if need be. 

This is the direct path to exponential MJC success, close driving range to every county in every legal state, it really is.  It will be frightening how this could take off, serving an underbanked growing industry, if that map grows steadily.  Otherwise, this will bleed to zero, nothing in between. 

Obviously, someone will have to continue the hard work of supplying new grams to the new locations routinely, but the payoff will be swift and absolutely stunning. 

Yes, the above will cost me a lot of money, and it will make all of us substantially more...try it. 

High regards,
J. Archru

I think its a great idea. Need to try

I think this is a great idea too, but.....   I think you have to have an end to end process developed for the dispensary's.  99% of them have no idea what crypto is, let alone how to use it and accept it.  As of now, we're just expecting them to go learn how it's done.  

If we developed a process, ie install wallet, then create an account with XYZ.  Then do this to accept MaryJ, then for hash oil purchases do this.....  all others do this......     blah blah blah.....   Smiley

Create a video showing how this is all done, and explaining the benefit of doing it.  

Then we could mobilize the army and take this to the streets.  

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:16:56 PM

we need a news update on the apparent market peg to a specific amount of hash , is that still a goal?

I think there is a lot of doubts and unknowns so people are selling naturally.

Also Integration into marijuana shops? is it a goal to complete replace the restrictions placed on the ability to store , spend and save money for all these shops that currently have huge restrictions placed on them making it impossible to even deposit money into the bank, because its "drug money" and federal law still has a huge control over bank decisions .

This is the main problem currently facing marijuana shops, and the solution is a very hard one. The amount of cash that is taken in by these shops on a daily basis makes bitcoins trade volume look tiny. So even bitcoin wouldn't be a great solution for these businesses .

I have seen many suggestions to help price and adoption of the coin, but no real solutions or efforts to solve the core problem that marijuana shops are facing everyday, a solution that would solve their problems and be adopted much quicker and be easier .

Advertising is all good and everything, but usually you would advertise your solution to a problem, not that you will soon have a solution to the problem , just so long as enough people use it, It still needs to solve the main problem thou

LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:06:03 PM

Did someone remove that buy order from 2300 or something else happened ?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:43:54 PM

someone sell ~250k coins at one time.... must be one who need the money^^ or just stupid Tongue
LostButFound

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:48:34 PM

someone sell ~250k coins at one time.... must be one who need the money^^ or just stupid Tongue
Ok but the buy order was over 450 000 of MaryJ coins, someone must have removed it.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:07:40 PM

Ok but the buy order was over 450 000 of MaryJ coins, someone must have removed it.

no it was at begin at ~ 700-800k coins or so.. much people sell 0-50k coins.. and the last 250k was sell by 1 time..
langvad

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:49:17 PM

The price is going to keep dropping until Adam addresses the elephant in the room

Lets just start fresh towards our common goal Smiley
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:12:27 PM

The price is going to keep dropping until Adam addresses the elephant in the room

Lets just start fresh towards our common goal Smiley

which is what thou?

To help aid marijuana businesses and customers alike ?

solve the main problem that these marijuana companies are facing? because if so, no coin existing today has effectively come up with any solution and if solved would increase adoption insanely . and actually benefit the stores and businesses massively not just in their selling of product but all business up keep and needs.

Also other projects, Marijuana is usually a very social experience , like Doge in the sense that it support is intensely strengthened when it has a stronger social base backing it.

just a random idea but

how about a completely decentralized P2P seedbank/social app tool . The storing, sharing and selling of old and new marijuana seeds , all on a single app/website with user led details and reviews of people wishing to sell or give away seeds, strain reviews and guides. an information bank that could eventually grow to the number 1 information website for anything strain related.

there needs to be a beneficial system in place something to lure businesses to accepting maryjane that makes it easier and simpler than using cash currently (which they cannot put in the bank, but remains stable in value)

Once you have a solution that is better than they are currently using , and as more people slowly start to accept it , the more people buy it, the more shops accept it, the price will likely not see a huge increase, but volume would increase greatly, perhaps less violent and volatile daily price movements, leading to a little more stability and allowing bigger businesses to have larger amounts held without the worry of it being a short lived venture that ends up costing them.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:19:08 PM

Adam needs a PR guy/gal. I respect him and think he speaks his mind, and he knows his stuff, but he also says stuff he should not be saying that hurts the price.

langvad

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:40:12 PM

Adam needs a PR guy/gal. I respect him and think he speaks his mind, and he knows his stuff, but he also says stuff he should not be saying that hurts the price.
I would have to agree Sad
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:33:19 PM

I would have to agree Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
langvad

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:30:03 AM

"I don't think a $20 bounty for proof of new dispensaries is going to change a whole lot."

Jahv: The ONLY reason MJC will be worth more than zero in the long run, is the somewhat fading idea that the price will be backed by a commodity, and useful for exponentially increasing numbers of people, which occurs if and when the dispensary count increases exponentially.  Its time to face facts that there is no unique technology whatsoever associated with MJC, and personalities do not provide value to this or any other medium of exchange, except that these personalities are actively leading widespread adoption.  Make MJC useful to 50 million new people in the USA, by giving them somewhere to use MJC within a 15 minute drive, and you will become a well deserved millionaire.

Adam: Your profile picture screams cool guy, amateur, which scares off investors and puts a ceiling on the price of MJC.  Great work but that's the deal.

MJC is failing, it really is, but it doesn't have to.  It has a clearer path to exponential price growth than any other coin due to the commodity value and its unbanked community, a perfect storm of success for the first coin hungry and focused enough to grab it.

When all else fails, fresh tactics.
I bought very low, and for the reason u mention; and Adam seems to me being more interested in carclubs; I am selling some to reinvest in other coins. I myself use cannabis and I see a massive potential in coins like these and I really want to support coins for cannabis, but what Achru writes is true as I see it :/
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:55:45 PM

"I don't think a $20 bounty for proof of new dispensaries is going to change a whole lot."

Jahv: The ONLY reason MJC will be worth more than zero in the long run, is the somewhat fading idea that the price will be backed by a commodity, and useful for exponentially increasing numbers of people, which occurs if and when the dispensary count increases exponentially.  Its time to face facts that there is no unique technology whatsoever associated with MJC, and personalities do not provide value to this or any other medium of exchange, except that these personalities are actively leading widespread adoption.  Make MJC useful to 50 million new people in the USA, by giving them somewhere to use MJC within a 15 minute drive, and you will become a well deserved millionaire.

Adam: Your profile picture screams cool guy, amateur, which scares off investors and puts a ceiling on the price of MJC.  Great work but that's the deal.

MJC is failing, it really is, but it doesn't have to.  It has a clearer path to exponential price growth than any other coin due to the commodity value and its unbanked community, a perfect storm of success for the first coin hungry and focused enough to grab it.

When all else fails, fresh tactics.

I like the way you think and approach this coin, let along crypto aspect of it.  Dev, please listen to some of these points listed and take action.  Trusting in what you have planned (we know you won't give up and are working hard on things) but taking the "next step" in terms of maturity and true "business model" and planning will go a long way in the longevity of MaryJ coin and it's widespread adoption (or chance of it at least!). 

There's such huge potential with low coin supply here and you can get your foot in the door early (which is actually right now) so come 2016 everyone invested will not only see a huge jump in price/value of the coin but also one with "value added" aspects, of which the ppl in the industry and users will see the most benefit.  Whatever help you need on the techie/dev side of things get it and whatever help you need re. marketing/"boots on the ground" side, get it...though I know you're hitting the pavement hard out there getting shit done so keep it up. Smiley
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:32:02 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 03:02:37 PM by PowerHemp

friends and me will make a head/growshop there will be maryj accepted.. with a 20-50% discount if u use maryj Cheesy
but first it must go legal here in austria:(

noone here live in a state where it is legal? people come on.. dont wait for adam... speak with your favourit head/growshop and tell them about maryj.. or make your own shop Grin they should make a discount for people who use maryj.. so i think many new people will try it Wink

and if all run good and maryj price is higher in future they/we can sell 1gram for 1coin..^^
langvad

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:06:03 PM

friends and me will make a head/growshop there will be maryj accepted.. with a 20-50% discount if u use maryj Cheesy

noone here live in a state where it is legal? people come on.. dont wait for adam... speak with your favourit head/growshop and tell them about maryj.. or make your own shop Grin they should make a discount for people who use maryj.. so i think many new people will try it Wink
I think Adam is living in Denver, or another state where it is legal?
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:09:52 PM

I think Adam is living in Denver, or another state where it is legal?

Many US states are on the road to legalizing it, so things are looking good for now into 2016 Smiley
M1CHA3LH

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:46:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/m5oXZcq.png

He is on vacation, on facebook he replyed directly but doesn't give a fuck about maryj
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:54:19 PM

Been on vacation sorry I didnt update my ongoing diary I apparently have on here lol.

Just so everyone knows if I dont post on here or if even the btctalk site goes down it does not mean I dont care about maryj.

to show the love use discount code maryj for 25% off all items at dabbubbleconcentrates.com

more seeds among other items will be posted soon and if you want to buy with $maryj just send me a message

Feel free to send me a message if you want to help me with public relations

thanks for the support

Maryjanecoin.org
LostButFound

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:35:41 PM

Feel free to send me a message if you want to help me with public relations

thanks for the support

Do you plan on getting someone to help you here while you are busy/away? Like, in the next month perhaps ? Someone who can try to make a progress all the time, especially with the coin itself and it's development?
Can you tell us the exact plans(for at least the next couple of months) what is going to happen with the coin and the real things to get it promoted more that you said you will most surely do

1. Android wallet, any news on that ?

Thanks for the info Ill be happy to work with both of them.
What happened ?

Next step will be radio interviews. So I can explain how the coin works to a much larger audience.

Thanks for the help retweeting
When ?
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: