Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lar0che

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:18:15 AM

Wallet is being released this week. Get your coins before the price skyrockets! Cheesy

What do we do with the old coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:07:03 AM

Wallet is being released this week. Get your coins before the price skyrockets! Cheesy

So now we are at all time high of 2300........ Just a matter of time before we reach 5000 sats.
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:07:53 PM

This question has not been answered for the last weeks!
How shall we give proof of owning MARYJ by not sending coins, because there is no way to send them?Huh
Do you have figured this out yet, or shall we give suggestions?

Also i think Coinholders should be given the new Coin first before mining is starting, like @leewilson wrote!
lar0che

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:48:28 PM

How shall we give proof of owning MARYJ by not sending coins, because there is no way to send them?Huh

Also i think Coinholders should be given the new Coin first before mining is starting, like @leewilson wrote!

I've asked several times, not one answer, emailed, no response, left twitter messages likewise.  Simple feedback is all that we are asking, I've championed MaryJ from early on.  What bothers me is that going to a new coin invalidates the old one; the premiss behind making it mined from the start without exchanging or converting old to new boggles me.  You will screw your existing client base for what, the hope of getting new ones?

Adam some clarity to the situation would help.  
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:46:47 PM

It shouldn't be hard to figure out which fork you're on, and once that's determined a couple computers could be set to mine that fork allowing transactions to be observed. If there is an easier way, I'm open to it. Regardless you guys are going to be taken care of, so just relax and go with the flow

As far as coins on any exchanges, I have copied and paste all transactions back to the point where coins were no long able to be withdrawn. For coins that are stuck in you desktop wallet, they can be sent to other desktop wallets. I would imagine an old desktop wallet or wallets could be created so your coins could be sent there and then you can receive your new coins, this all depends on if there is going to be a new coin all together or just a fix of the old one. I'm just throwing out some ideas because I've heard these questions asked over and over. I'm not worried. Keep up the good work guys!  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lar0che

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:03:02 PM

It shouldn't be hard to figure out which fork you're on, and once that's determined a couple computers could be set to mine that fork allowing transactions to be observed. If there is an easier way, I'm open to it. Regardless you guys are going to be taken care of, so just relax and go with the flow

As far as coins on any exchanges, I have copied and paste all transactions back to the point where coins were no long able to be withdrawn. For coins that are stuck in you desktop wallet, they can be sent to other desktop wallets. I would imagine an old desktop wallet or wallets could be created so your coins could be sent there and then you can receive your new coins, this all depends on if there is going to be a new coin all together or just a fix of the old one. I'm just throwing out some ideas because I've heard these questions asked over and over. I'm not worried. Keep up the good work guys!  Grin

The problem is that the wallet doesn't sync right now and all coins are locked in staking, so you cant transfer coins that you don't have on a network that is inoperable.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:09:11 PM

The problem is that the wallet doesn't sync right now and all coins are locked in staking, so you cant transfer coins that you don't have on a network that is inoperable.

Not everyone is having that problem. My wallet syncs just fine and I have done several tests in the last month transfer from one wallet to another.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
lar0che

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:20:37 PM

Not everyone is having that problem. My wallet syncs just fine and I have done several tests in the last month transfer from one wallet to another.

Which wallet are you running?  Do you have the blockchain downloaded?
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:46:13 PM

Which wallet are you running?  Do you have the blockchain downloaded?

Just run this wallet and resync with your wallet.dat.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ai4ifa1r1mh7lrz/maryjanecoin-qt.rar

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
?!bennscammed!?

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:19:26 PM

im having the same problem and been trying for the last few days to get it synced but no luck...
im running the wallet released at lunch of MJ
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:39:54 PM

im having the same problem and been trying for the last few days to get it synced but no luck...

This is the one that worked for me.

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
?!bennscammed!?

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:02:30 PM

This is the one that worked for me.

i think this is the same i have...are you staking?
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:35:06 AM

New wallet getting the final touches
windows qt , Linux , paper wallet , set node hosting , dark gravity wave, checkpoints ,pure pow X11, 4 $maryj every 60 second blocks. raising the max to 20,420,000 there will be 420,000 maryj minus a few for testing the wallet premining 20,000,000 to trade the 1 original maryj to 1 new maryj . And the 4 million will be put aside to help stabilize the network and in the business world it gives me an option for a major investor that has around 6 digits to invest the capability to do that invest and buy a good portion. Also over time the longer it is held the better it looks for those investors as it shows the bigger picture is not about greed. Plus many other reasons which I am sure ill have to take some time to make a business outline available for the forum but like Ive said before NO business gives away its business plan to the public or competition...

will release the wallet friday and willing to release it early around thursday night to some major bag holders to help test the network

For the major bagholders who wish to help please message me on twitter or facebook its easier to reach me there

As for the release I will keep the testing blocks down to a minimum and who ever is chosen to help can keep the coins as a reward for -1 being  a major bagholder and -2 being an active supporter in the maryjanecoin community.  If someone has a problem with the rewards please just let me know what you have done for the community that gives you the right to decide that you have an issue.

I am allways open to the great ideas you have all been giving me.

Thank you all for your help and patience.
-Adam Garrity

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:38:01 AM

During the conversion I will have multiple computers with multiple wallets ready to make the conversion nice smooth and in a timely manner.

And we will be sending bittrex the coins they need for the exchange conversion.

Thanks bittrex for the help, and sorry for the troubles.

This will be a nice solid fix.

Thx again everyone
-Adam

Maryjanecoin.org
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:27:56 AM

During the conversion I will have multiple computers with multiple wallets ready to make the conversion nice smooth and in a timely manner.

And we will be sending bittrex the coins they need for the exchange conversion.

Thanks bittrex for the help, and sorry for the troubles.

This will be a nice solid fix.

Thx again everyone
-Adam

What about c-cex?

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
lar0che

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:54:06 AM

windows qt , Linux , paper wallet , set node hosting , dark gravity wave, checkpoints ,pure pow X11, 4 $maryj every 60 second blocks. raising the max to 20,420,000 there will be 420,000 maryj minus a few for testing the wallet premining 20,000,000 to trade the 1 original maryj to 1 new maryj . And the 4 million will be put aside to help stabilize the network and in the business world it gives me an option for a major investor that has around 6 digits to invest the capability to do that invest and buy a good portion. Also over time the longer it is held the better it looks for those investors as it shows the bigger picture is not about greed. Plus many other reasons which I am sure ill have to take some time to make a business outline available for the forum but like Ive said before NO business gives away its business plan to the public or competition...

will release the wallet friday and willing to release it early around thursday night to some major bag holders to help test the network

For the major bagholders who wish to help please message me on twitter or facebook its easier to reach me there

As for the release I will keep the testing blocks down to a minimum and who ever is chosen to help can keep the coins as a reward for -1 being  a major bagholder and -2 being an active supporter in the maryjanecoin community.  If someone has a problem with the rewards please just let me know what you have done for the community that gives you the right to decide that you have an issue.

I am allways open to the great ideas you have all been giving me.

Thank you all for your help and patience.
-Adam Garrity

Thanks for the update, this is positive communication  Smiley
Nick Markus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:46:04 AM

Come now. All people have to do is see something new and make an imitation.
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:31:28 PM

Finaly!  Grin
0bert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:19:52 PM

+1 old background!  Grin

E: great news also!  Smiley Wink
?!bennscammed!?

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:56:40 PM

4 $maryj every 60 second blocks.there will be 420,000 maryj

hmmm wheres my mistake in calculting this...
4MJ every 60 sec means 420000/4 = 105,000 blocks or 105,000 minutes of mining so this is only 73 days of POW; and then?
i think i should stop taking my pain reliver...
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: