Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:56:08 AM

Thanks for the good words and show of support. Greatly appreciated.

You are welcome Adam, I am a very active member of the Supernetwork community. We have a radio and over 900 member in slack. I always talk good about you there. My friend lootz that runs the Radio sent you an email asking if you like to have an interview on his Radio, He is a very good guy and he can promote maryj in our community. You can join slack and chat there with Lootz. You will be amazed what is all about. I don't know my wish was if Maryj join Supernetwork,

here you can find out what it's

https://supernetslackin.herokuapp.com/

http://www.supernet.org/index.php

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346

If you need help I can introduce you to all the major guys there

this is a good idea, take him up on it. The SuperNET Slack is full of great crypto industry folk - not to mention it would be huge to become a SuperNET coin for not only the price but for progressing development.

Hello coinking, we met in supernetwork Iam six sense, I am trying to get Adam to have a interview in Supernetwork radio  supernetradio.com he can get in touch of the best Dev of crypto , I believe Maryj can make it to top 10 in coinmarketcap in not time. I will do my best

seems like he may not want to if he hasn't reached out yet. The benefits of the SN slack are clear and anyone not in it is really just missing on opportunities. There would be many positives come from Adam linking up with the SN folks but then again, he may not be into it. I'd be able to do some design work for MJ - any sort of bounty involved? Chief MJ designer here I come!

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:12:52 PM

Thanks for the info Ill be happy to work with both of them.

Maryjanecoin.org
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:50:29 PM

whatever makes maryj fly, i'm all for it.

imo though, would prefer to see maryj join blocknet over supernet.  we all have our reasons, won't bother sharing mine but just my thoughts.  dev can get in touch with them easily if he likes.

SN has a bigger community imo, and not just in numbers - bigger base of devs and crypto pros. What's your reasoning for choosing blocknet?

maybe not as "big" like supernet as you mentioned, but lots of solid talent there and they are pushing stuff fwd at a great pace.  they are making/involving very good real world elements into their development to come...both within and outside of crypto scene.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 06:39:12 PM

What is going on with the price? Below 2000sat now! It's like watching a train crash in slow motion.  Cry
LostButFound

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:32:45 AM

The price is terrible.... Without more frequent COIN updates it's not gonna get better. Adam needs help and we need more people, more plans, more real thing. This is going too slow. I really have faith in it but nothing big for the coin happened recently except that wallet fix ....There are no updates on the first post, nothing really new :/
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:48:41 AM

The price is terrible.... Without more frequent COIN updates it's not gonna get better. Adam needs help and we need more people, more plans, more real thing. This is going too slow. I really have faith in it but nothing big for the coin happened recently except that wallet fix ....There are no updates on the first post, nothing really new :/

Coinking and I suggested the help of Supernetwork, he has been contacted to have an interview with Lootz the owner of the Radio of supernework, Adam did not bother to reply as far I am concern,all Adam said is '' Thanks for the info Ill be happy to work with both of them.'' I can not do more, Supernetwork is like Microsoft for Crypto, There are the best coins . assets, project top 100 in coinmarkketcap  the associate to supernetwork and everytime a coin or asset is associate to Supernetwork its value increased 10 times, Coinking is here to confirm that, Look at USA, its an association of States do you think USA would be N1 economy of the world is all the states were working on its own? Maryj is now only an state isolate from the rest, and it can be so powerful is Adam take action, I know you are woking hard but with external help you will multiply your effort in no time, SN has the best Technology and the best devs in the Crypto Market now, It's up to you Adam.

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:54:44 PM

Coinking and I suggested the help of Supernetwork, he has been contacted to have an interview with Lootz the owner of the Radio of supernework, Adam did not bother to reply as far I am concern,all Adam said is '' Thanks for the info Ill be happy to work with both of them.'' I can not do more, Supernetwork is like Microsoft for Crypto, There are the best coins . assets, project top 100 in coinmarkketcap  the associate to supernetwork and everytime a coin or asset is associate to Supernetwork its value increased 10 times, Coinking is here to confirm that, Look at USA, its an association of States do you think USA would be N1 economy of the world is all the states were working on its own? Maryj is now only an state isolate from the rest, and it can be so powerful is Adam take action, I know you are woking hard but with external help you will multiply your effort in no time, SN has the best Technology and the best devs in the Crypto Market now, It's up to you Adam.

+1

I don't think he knows the dimension of Supernetwork but another thing if he has been offered a Radio Interview and not responded or accepted then this I can not understand
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:47:19 PM

Yet another big seller tsktsk....more to buy.

I believe it was one of those 'twitter' whales perhaps that was keeping the price high and now selling off coins, ie. bots and all.

Or it's just impatient (idiotic) "investors" as usual, sad.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:45:26 PM

Video 3!!! Enjoy!!!  Wink

https://youtu.be/2lQZm5zSr_g

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRcQx3d0xxbVB3wm4eVWoAA/videos

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:12:50 PM

That's a great video, well done!! Now we need the radio to promote more MJ, when is Adam going to be in Supernetwork Radio?
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:08:24 PM

You have three videos now you can use to help promote MaryJaneCoin.  Grin Grin Grin

Everyone post them on your Facebook, Twitter, Reddit....ect. Post them Everywhere! Email friends and family!!!

Let's send this coin to the moon!!!

Adam, if you want more videos, I'll need more footage.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LostButFound

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:13:56 PM

My eyes hurt from looking at this price......
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:26:45 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 02:21:18 PM by TrueAnon

Does it look like we're worried?  No.
If anyone had chatted with the dev as I/some of us have...trust me, you would not be dumping.

Not to mention everyone is accumulating it appears, you can see it in charts.  Sure someone or group is selling and making some little profit...but why not hold and make big profit a bit later?  Sad.

If ppl are selling at loss that'd pretty stupid and weak handed.  Otherwise it's just the usual manipulation of the coin/price. Meh whatever.  You will see nice results later, if you don't want them, sell and leave.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:03:05 PM

If anyone had chatted with the dev as I/some of us have...trust me, you would not be dumping.

Not to mention everyone is accumulating it appears, you can see it in charts.  Sure someone or group is selling and making some little profit...but why not hold and make big profit a bit later?  Sad.

If ppl are selling at loss that'd pretty stupid and weak handed.  Otherwise it's just the usual manipulation of the coin/price. Meh whatever.  You will see nice results later, if you don't want them, sell and leave.

newbies can buy now cheap coins Wink and me too again^^ but i will buy the coin for 10ksat too.. so its nice i will get x3 coins more than 1-2 weeks ago Cheesy
Blas

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:25:04 PM

newbies can buy now cheap coins Wink and me too again^^ but i will buy the coin for 10ksat too.. so its nice i will get x3 coins more than 1-2 weeks ago Cheesy

I am buying all the times small amounts Smiley
LostButFound

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:25:49 PM

It's gettign obvious that Adam himself alone can't do enough for the whole community. Someone needs to start doing something directly to and for the coin itself.

Adam seems like a marketing guy, promoting his products etc, but we need to see more great and fresh news about the coins future.

Anyone tried contacting him for the Android Wallet programming help perhaps ?
Blas

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:39:47 PM

It's gettign obvious that Adam himself alone can't do enough for the whole community. Someone needs to start doing something directly to and for the coin itself.

Adam seems like a marketing guy, promoting his products etc, but we need to see more great and fresh news about the coins future.

Well I have read he has been contacted to have an interview to the most important Crypto Network community Radio but is not good to say he needs help when he ignore it, that does not help
LostButFound

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:30:03 PM

Someone would have to buy out more than 16 BTC of MaryJ to lift it up over 10k. Doesn't seem a lot but something needs to happen first... The sell walls are high...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:04:09 AM

whatever you two guys went/are going thru, us as 'investors' and traders shouldn't have to bear the brunt of it re. hurting development and dropping value!  whatever it is, we don't care just get shit done and make something of maryj...as it has so much potential re. usage/value/low-coin count and major opportunity to spread like wildfire!  it's a no brainer this thing should (and will) fly, i know the dev will work is ass off to make this happen.  bct is a fuckfest of fud so i place no basis on "shit talk" here.  ppl backing the coin will be strong hands and there are many.

now as for the books yeah it seems some crazy sells in high numbers, so it's obvious manipulation.  someone (or group) selling chunks of maryj they picked up for CHEAP, some major accumulation i'm sure when it was low in value and they are just unloading it in bulk...it's spreading out distribution nicely though but it's pretty obvious when you look at those 1+btc and sub 1btc sells on certain values.  anyways that's my crappy take on it, someone more experienced can share their take if they like.  you can tell it's someone who doesn't care about the coin and just wants their btc.  sure, this coin could be traded on a short term scale but honestly it's a solid long term prospect.

as for who is doing all this selling/price depression i'm not sure but my guess would be @cryptopicasso on twitter...he used to go by a different name (related to fontase or some shit) and is known to just pnd coins of all kinds.  anyway as usual the lower btc investors can't do shit except wait it out and hope for great things to come (and possibly great btc backing/investment into maryj - right dev?? lol ) that's not necessarily a pump.  not like many will complain if it gets a sweet pump.  sept/oct i think will be bigger for it as april was a fucking bust ugh.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 02:43:14 AM

I was making a ton of progress, then someone scammed me and made lots of promises then never came through then Adam automatically assumed I was trying to scam him and without even saying anything to me he posted to this forum saying I was a scammer. Why would I try to scam someone on the same team? I put so many hours into this coin I couldn't believe what I read.

Alot of people in the community have sent me PM asking me to come back, and I would, seeing as how the coin is officially tanking, but there needs to be a little more professionalism if I do. Many of the major bagholders can vouch for me and my integrity.

Also I have a dispensary in Orange County , California who is interested in accepting MaryJ. I will drive out and get then set up if Adam wants to reconcile

I hope you and Adam can reconcile. The coin started losing value after you left/were asked to leave. It was obvious the coin needs you.

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: