Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 06:45:21 PM

My next steps are

get an android wallet (which I do have someone claiming to be almost ready with but thats been going on for a month now.)

twitter and facebook tipbot

and Figure out the best way to get the software working on btc atms
​ready in place.

If anyone would like to step up to help that be very much appreciated

Thank you
-Adam

Maryjanecoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:01:38 PM

1000 sats and i buy then thanks maryj for lowering the price Wink yes its you lowering the price
soon hit 1k sats  Wink
who ever bought at 5k sats Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
be 6 months before you see that again and 5 years before you hit 50ksats  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 STOP SMOKING YOUR WEED MJ DUDE Cheesy

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be crappy "engRish" FUD but you suck at it.  Immature crappy tactics won't work with maryJ, perhaps with scamcoins but not here friend.  Maybe you're just trying to still get in low (like the rest of us), but your timing and numbers are way off lol.

50k sats prob coming up shortly, sorry if you miss the boat with your low buys.

6 months from now you'll be dreaming of getting this coin at 50k sats most likely.  But even if it's sitting there as a new floor, I'm sure it'll be well deserved and you won't see us complaining.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:04:50 PM

1000 sats and i buy then thanks maryj for lowering the price Wink yes its you lowering the price
soon hit 1k sats  Wink
be 6 months before you see that again and 5 years before you hit 50ksats  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be crappy "engRish" FUD but you suck at it.  Immature crappy tactics won't work with maryJ, perhaps with scamcoins but not here friend.  Maybe you're just trying to still get in low (like the rest of us), but you're timing and numbers are way off lol.

6 months from now you'll be dreaming of getting this coin at 50k sats most likely.  But even if it's sitting there as a new floor, I'm sure it'll be well deserved and you won't see us complaining.

Yeah what is going on with the price?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:24:32 PM

soon hit 1k sats  Wink

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be crappy "engRish" FUD but you suck at it.  Immature crappy tactics won't work with maryJ, perhaps with scamcoins but not here friend.  Maybe you're just trying to still get in low (like the rest of us), but you're timing and numbers are way off lol.

6 months from now you'll be dreaming of getting this coin at 50k sats most likely.  But even if it's sitting there as a new floor, I'm sure it'll be well deserved and you won't see us complaining.

Yeah what is going on with the price?
people taking winings of pump and some new buyers selling to buy back a little lower.
thats how it goes.
We may be staying this price  some time or there can be a new pump any day now.

Only thing i know for sure is that the pump will be comming.
tommorow / next week / next month , who knows when
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 11:03:57 PM

Adam,
There is only 1 of you.  Its too much to ask for you to focus on xx items for everybody.  You don't need an upgraded wallet folks, you need a MJC that is being used routinely OUTSIDE of Bittrex, and for a valued commodity.

I have 2 decades of experience in markets.  A map pinned with the location of dispensaries that accept MJC, updated weekly, adding a modest 1 or 2 dispensaries weekly, is all that is needed to make this a $5 coin in a year.  You can put 10,000 hours of work into wallets and everything else, and it will be a waste of time compared to a growing dispensary map. 

Appreciative of the time you have devoted.  Don't become discouraged, this really will be a BTC challenger, a true international powerhouse, with a growing map.

-J Archru

Adam, forget about wallets and social media for a bit an listen to Archru he knows how to market. This is a great suggestion and should be easy to implement.

MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:13:56 PM

Adam,
There is only 1 of you.  Its too much to ask for you to focus on xx items for everybody.  You don't need an upgraded wallet folks, you need a MJC that is being used routinely OUTSIDE of Bittrex, and for a valued commodity.

I have 2 decades of experience in markets.  A map pinned with the location of dispensaries that accept MJC, updated weekly, adding a modest 1 or 2 dispensaries weekly, is all that is needed to make this a $5 coin in a year.  You can put 10,000 hours of work into wallets and everything else, and it will be a waste of time compared to a growing dispensary map. 

Appreciative of the time you have devoted.  Don't become discouraged, this really will be a BTC challenger, a true international powerhouse, with a growing map.

-J Archru

Adam, forget about wallets and social media for a bit an listen to Archru he knows how to market. This is a great suggestion and should be easy to implement.

true I think its a great idea.

Maryjanecoin.org
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:25:01 AM

got the error again.. Cry if i have no game open at my pc it go after 30 min doing nothing in energie mode... after 1h i was back home pc stop energie mode i got the wallet error again..  i make that now off. lets see i get it again now or not  Huh

@coinking nice paper wallet Wink

My 4pc's work fine win7-8. Problem is your laptop.
on my laptop wallet is running 24/7 now sice 1-2 weeks without problem..

but on pc before the wallet got problems and fix released it runs on my pc some month´s without problem so i dont think its my pc..but on pc

laptop+pc have win7 extreme
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:53:33 AM

got the error again.. Cry if i have no game open at my pc it go after 30 min doing nothing in energie mode... after 1h i was back home pc stop energie mode i got the wallet error again..  i make that now off. lets see i get it again now or not  Huh

but on pc before the wallet got problems and fix released it runs on my pc some month´s without problem so i dont think its my pc..but on pc

you dont want to have the same wallet data running on mutiple computers
you want to make a new wallet for each computer running

Maryjanecoin.org
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:26:10 AM

you dont want to have the same wallet data running on mutiple computers
you want to make a new wallet for each computer running

i have 2 wallet.data Wink i downloaded on laptop 1-2 weeks ago and made a new wallet.data.. because u know on my pc i got no sync..
TrinityCoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:53:16 PM

I think you said your from Denver
just been reading your cannabis laws plus you have a population of 5.2 million people
why don.t you send your weed in the post you cannot use post if outside of your state but you can post it in  your state Wink
plus you could deliver your weed if really local
so stop smoking your bubble hash because if you keep smoking you won,t want to do ef all Cheesy Cheesy
and you don,t need a med card in denver    so you should be selling tons of it bubble hash as well as bud weed..

Youre fucking insane.

acad14n

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:20:30 PM

Can we please get the official wallet source github link,
https://github.com/MaryJaneCoin/maryjane updated with the current wallet data,
https://mega.nz/#!04xyHL4b!3AO623BunkaWYUCG_453zsqOEFFxdSfij_qAsNtM0c4
Is this possible? It will enable c-cex to sync.
LostButFound

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 10:18:24 PM

Hey guys what is your vision for getting the price to 10k ? When will that happen? Not asking for the exact date but it would mean a lot with some minor info.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:44:52 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 02:07:10 AM by popcorn1

I think you said your from Denver
just been reading your cannabis laws plus you have a population of 5.2 million people
why don.t you send your weed in the post you cannot use post if outside of your state but you can post it in  your state Wink
plus you could deliver your weed if really local
so stop smoking your bubble hash because if you keep smoking you won,t want to do ef all Cheesy Cheesy
and you don,t need a med card in denver    so you should be selling tons of it bubble hash as well as bud weed..

Youre fucking insane.
in what way
not a good idea then Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I read i few post back MARYJ knows what he is doing    i think Cheesy
but i will be buying at 1k thanks
plus some people don,t like moving out of house to buy weed some people to sick back pain there blind i could go on
 so why not post it if they live in same state but 5 miles away not a good idea i thought it was
arr well get back to smoking some CHEESE yum yum
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:59:01 AM

Can we please get the official wallet source github link,
https://github.com/MaryJaneCoin/maryjane updated with the current wallet data,
https://mega.nz/#!04xyHL4b!3AO623BunkaWYUCG_453zsqOEFFxdSfij_qAsNtM0c4

Is this possible? It will enable c-cex to sync.

No one listening you here, so dont worry maryjane no need "small c-cex exchange". How new users can proof information about 15mil total coins not 56mil? Jahvinchi said next big news at 11 July so..... I think he lied....

Jahvinchi no longer works for maryjane coin
I dont think u can believe last posts he made

Ask adam for details
Archru

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:58:11 AM

Adam,

-J Archru

Adam,
I'll back my words with this: 

1. 1000 MJC transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram that is located 20+ miles from any other dispensary offering the same.
2. 5000 MJD transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram, that is the first to offer such an exchange in any new state in the USA, or the first in any another country outside of the USA.
3. Geocommons.com makes excellent maps like this for free.  I would rather another volunteered to maintain the map, but I will if need be. 

This is the direct path to exponential MJC success, close driving range to every county in every legal state, it really is.  It will be frightening how this could take off, serving an underbanked growing industry, if that map grows steadily.  Otherwise, this will bleed to zero, nothing in between. 

Obviously, someone will have to continue the hard work of supplying new grams to the new locations routinely, but the payoff will be swift and absolutely stunning. 

Yes, the above will cost me a lot of money, and it will make all of us substantially more...try it. 

High regards,
J. Archru

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:38:43 AM

Hey guys what is your vision for getting the price to 10k ? When will that happen? Not asking for the exact date but it would mean a lot with some minor info.

lol 10k sats?  You're thinking WAY to small.........
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:45:51 AM

getting the altcoin webstore going added a forum page and will give ability for anyone to list and  sell their items on the site.

http://www.dabbubbleconcentrates.com/#!altcointalk/c1f1w/feed

still in progress but feel free to make a profile and test out the forum

Maryjanecoin.org
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:28:00 PM

Adam,

-J Archru

Adam,
I'll back my words with this: 

1. 1000 MJC transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram that is located 20+ miles from any other dispensary offering the same.
2. 5000 MJD transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram, that is the first to offer such an exchange in any new state in the USA, or the first in any another country outside of the USA.
3. Geocommons.com makes excellent maps like this for free.  I would rather another volunteered to maintain the map, but I will if need be. 

This is the direct path to exponential MJC success, close driving range to every county in every legal state, it really is.  It will be frightening how this could take off, serving an underbanked growing industry, if that map grows steadily.  Otherwise, this will bleed to zero, nothing in between. 

Obviously, someone will have to continue the hard work of supplying new grams to the new locations routinely, but the payoff will be swift and absolutely stunning. 

Yes, the above will cost me a lot of money, and it will make all of us substantially more...try it. 

High regards,
J. Archru

That's pretty cool of your.

Waiting for maryj explosion, won't be long now Smiley Wink

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
LostButFound

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:01:41 PM

lol 10k sats?  You're thinking WAY to small.........

Enough to make me happy ... had a loooong history with these coins and the whole crypto mumbo jumbo from the start of 2014.... I am trying to keep my clear mind after all...
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:17:59 PM

getting the altcoin webstore going added a forum page and will give ability for anyone to list and  sell their items on the site.

http://www.dabbubbleconcentrates.com/#!altcointalk/c1f1w/feed

still in progress but feel free to make a profile and test out the forum

is that Pack of 5 **** for 50$ weed or seeds?
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: