Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:33:35 AM

He is on vacation, on facebook he replyed directly but doesn't give a fuck about maryj

wtf?  dude devs have lives/families too you know...maybe one day you 18yr olds will understand that  Roll Eyes

how do you know he won't be back say Sept. 1st in full effect breaking down doors to get shit done over the next few months? (Sept/Oct is big for mmj coins, maybe moreso than 4/20 even).

the guy won't give up and has very good goals....he just has to get "on point" in order to reach them, be it more on his own or with some help, which i'm sure will come along.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:43:14 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 01:19:56 PM by MaryJ

He is on vacation, on facebook he replyed directly but doesn't give a fuck about maryj

wtf?  dude devs have lives/families too you know...maybe one day you 18yr olds will understand that  Roll Eyes

how do you know he won't be back say Sept. 1st in full effect breaking down doors to get shit done over the next few months? (Sept/Oct is big for mmj coins, maybe moreso than 4/20 even).

the guy won't give up and has very good goals....he just has to get "on point" in order to reach them, be it more on his own or with some help, which i'm sure will come along.
+1 Thank you

Even after driving for two days i did a instagram video for Kevin Oleary and tigerdirect.com  so I guess you can say I did some networking even from the road.  not that I am working on talking with people that are on tv everyday and if you message me on facebook ill be happy to show you conversations i have with one of  Montel Williams daughters  and I and what she had to say about myself and credibility.  

So it does take away my time from conversing with celebrities and setting up radio and tv shows when I have to respond to fud on here.

Sorry if I dont explain every detail of what I am up to but I am not going to do the pre announcement game or give away business plans.

I am happy with the progress of creating the Maryjanecoin LLC  And trademarking the Logo.  While Watching the major magazines like newsweek having front covers all about the marijuana industry I see great promise for the industry maryjanecoin is intended for.

Maryj is long term and not going anywhere.  

Maryjanecoin.org
1.25L

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:23:43 AM

you guys should do a weed/seed giveaway on twitter Smiley

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
LostButFound

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:10:25 AM

No reply to my questions ?

I am NOT fuding I am just asking so I could know! I want to help as well.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:57:25 AM

No reply to my questions ?

I am NOT fuding I am just asking so I could know! I want to help as well.

chill people its very hot and nice summer go smoke a join or bong and just chill.. who want work at this 35°C hard Wink
LostButFound

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:34:41 PM

I have nothing against vacations but obvious avoiding of my questions is stupid. I am not FUDing I am just asking normally!
I don't want to get into situation where we get promises all the time and we are still at the same starting point.
I want official progress data(it doesn't have to be future promises and plans if he want to avoid that) but show us what has been done with links, with details, with pictures/videos. Where's all that?

Everything was just a talk after Jahvinci went away. Adam doesn't even want to talk about it here I guess..It doesn't even matter after all, the coin needs a lot of improvement and I just hope everything will get better for MaryJ.
LostButFound

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:10:24 PM

Luckily I got out on the 8000sat pump. got me a 2011 honda accord with only 40,000 miles on it. peace bitches. 

That's a great ride man! Enjoy it! Smiley
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 08:14:51 PM

Luckily I got out on the 8000sat pump. got me a 2011 honda accord with only 40,000 miles on it. peace bitches. 

It was free, already got most of my coins back once it dropped back down below 2000sat lol
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:15:16 PM

there wasn't enough trade volume total for the bluebook value of that car, let alone the fact other people other than him were trading ........
jibble

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:34:07 PM

there wasn't enough trade volume total for the bluebook value of that car, let alone the fact other people other than him were trading ........

I got a great deal i bought it off your mom.

so basically you are full of shit, great thanks for answering that
jibble

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:33:22 AM

Basically your mom is full of shit because the car is running like shit. Stop acting like you don't know how much I made from that last pump you helped conduct.

You don't even know how much you made, you claim you made more than the entire coin volume for the single day it reached 8000+ satoshi you dumb fuck

you got anything other than the good old classic "ya mom jokes"? they get boring once you get past your teenage years
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:59:35 AM

That's one serious drop on Trex this morning though  Sad
M1Fontenot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:54:20 AM

It already rebounded, to 1999, it's just some adolescent manipulation before it goes vertical....
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:12:29 AM

It already rebounded, to 1999, it's just some adolescent manipulation before it goes vertical....

Trading weekdays going not good on trex this summer. A few barely noticeable coins gain nothing in volume, and the total volume is much smaller than last year and dwindling. Whilst SDC and START are sort of vaporousness, other few trex listed coins which bump the volume are their own coins. It will not rebound anywhere higher unless btc-e goes ahead and lists it to promote their initiatives.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:36:24 PM

Basically your mom is full of shit because the car is running like shit. Stop acting like you don't know how much I made from that last pump you helped conduct.

You don't even know how much you made, you claim you made more than the entire coin volume for the single day it reached 8000+ satoshi you dumb fuck

you got anything other than the good old classic "ya mom jokes"? they get boring once you get past your teenage years

Perhaps this is why nothing ever gets done. Even Hero members too busy arguing with stupid people over what? Some bullshit car. wtf.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:03:11 PM

Who would like to help me with a professional letter and statement about MaryJaneCoin for Snoop Dogg? Along with videos and articles. A few people have mentioned it on here and I believe more than once Adam said on here that is a great idea. Let's start listening to Adam and see what happens? We have some great things to show! Start helping! I'm doing the best I can with what time I have to spare. Please stop fighting!

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:20:44 PM

Who would like to help me with a professional letter and statement about MaryJaneCoin for Snoop Dogg? Along with videos and articles. A few people have mentioned it on here and I believe more than once Adam said on here that is a great idea. Let's start listening to Adam and see what happens? We have some great things to show! Start helping! I'm doing the best I can with what time I have to spare. Please stop fighting!
Cool initiative, and makes sense! I believe it is Nas (the rapper) who is invested in CC as well? The problem as I see it, is getting the letter to Snoop or even make him know about MJ! But will he even give this a chance? As of late there has been so much FUD around Adam and the coin.
As of this moment, I question this coin and adams progress with it alot, and this is definitley not my primary coin anymore, starting to lose faith in it. Hopefully I´m wrong  Undecided
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:41:04 PM

Cool initiative, and makes sense! I believe it is Nas (the rapper) who is invested in CC as well? The problem as I see it, is getting the letter to Snoop or even make him know about MJ! But will he even give this a chance? As of late there has been so much FUD around Adam and the coin.
As of this moment, I question this coin and adams progress with it alot, and this is definitley not my primary coin anymore, starting to lose faith in it. Hopefully I´m wrong  Undecided

This is also how i feel at the moment.
I think its best to wait for now to ask important people like snoop dog to invest in maryj.

We need more progress  with the coin  like android apps and so on.
And maybe even a date when pegging starts  so we have proof that maryj wil happen.

For now we only have a coin  that alot of people can make and no reall proof that maryj will have 1 maryj/1 gram in the future.
Only adam his word.

I always have believed in this coin and wil hold all my coins for at least half a year and see how things go in the future.

Edit: And even if adam is really behind this coin , It woudn't be the first and only coin that failed.
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:20:26 PM

very true.

most of the people leaving negative comments are invested in other coins.Plus its just sad seeing ppl waste time posting negativity in order to get cheap coins. Seems to be the main investment strategy of altcoins .

Maryjanecoin.org
M1Fontenot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:53:32 PM

I bet we have a android wallet and a pegging date in the fall. Possibly for the 1st birthday of MARYJ. I still believe this is the bitcoin of the Cannabis industry. Hang tight...
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: