Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:57:03 AM

It wouldnt be a good idea for me to post a good business plan here for someone to just copy my ideas.

thus the reason I made the telegram app chat room and facebook groups

but if you have ideas please feel free to post them
how do i join the telegram group ?
i just downloaded the app but never used it before

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jamesonotc

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:41:13 PM

....but if you have ideas please feel free to post them

Hmm, if only there was a Cannabis Crypto Conference this weekend in Adam's backyard (Denver) where Adam could go and listen to ideas and maybe network a little, hear what people are saying and doing, maybe learn a thing or two or even inform people about the very existence of MARYJ.....hmmmm, if only......

https://www.cryptocannabisconference.com

Oh wait, that's right.....Adam already concluded that those attending are all criminals and losers (each and every last one of them), that they're so far beneath him and probably just gonna steal HIS original and wonderful ideas anyway.....please, what a pathetic joke!

If anyone is really surprised why this coin's price is so low, look no further than Adam Garrity....a pool boy turned self-proclaimed crypto-god almighty!!  

Share ideas with you Adam, really? Don't you already have all the answers? Plus, your piss-poor management and leadership track record proves that you'd only end up squandering any opportunity with shotty execution and delivery....why would anyone WASTE ideas on YOU!

We can all tell thats you D9...

lol.
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:12:00 PM

when i see people wasting their time hating I know I must be doing something good.

hit me up on facebook if you want picture proof of celebrities that i talk with... big things take time and if Im busy buying equipment and looking for farming land out in colorado I might be up to a pretty secure business plan...or multiple plans as the case may be. Diversification is a great key to success in any industry.  

If you want proof that I can easily get on prime time tv talking about maryj just hit me up on facebook or twitter etc the reason i dont post the names of my "celebrity" friends here is so trolls dont start hitting them up for crypto promotions

imagine if Jim Cramer of mad money talks about maryj.....its not like my family has traded stocks since before i was born and owns voyager financial management and my name has recognition among major stock brokers....

I really like to thank my soon to be wife who has been a manager in the banking industry for years and even runs a credit union in a very wealthy part of colorado who has been very supportive and has helped with the trademarking LLC and oh yea the fincen registration and getting maryj licensed as a stock/money service business.....

lmao its a shame i have my funds tied up in multiple business ventures or id buy every damn maryj i could

lmao the crypto conference is renting space from my friends ..... you wont see me talk about how much pull i have and brag my ass off so trolls can come out.    but if you make an effort to contact me on a social site where i can see your real profile and ask nicely id be happy to show you something cool that I have going on.

Maryjanecoin.org
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:15:14 PM

It wouldnt be a good idea for me to post a good business plan here for someone to just copy my ideas.

thus the reason I made the telegram app chat room and facebook groups

but if you have ideas please feel free to post them
how do i join the telegram group ?
i just downloaded the app but never used it before

join this chat room here https://telegram.me/maryjanecoinchat

or look for it in your app
with chat room / conversation name maryjanecoinchat

Maryjanecoin.org
LostButFound

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:44:48 PM

It's not that I don't trust in the coin development or something, it's just I'd like to see ANY price movement and investors involvement into the coin, maybe a bigger Volume or something...
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:31:09 PM

i find when people spend time complaining its a waste.  why would you waste time complaining when you could be using it to help promote on social sites.

Maryjanecoin.org
LostButFound

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:48:03 PM

I don't think of it as a complainment, I try my best to promote the coin but nothing really reflects the Coin's price and volume.. It's like hibernating..
It's not moaning I'd just like to see something move or change or to see something on the exchanges that would atract new investors...This coin deserves that...
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:51:37 PM

Maryjanecoin Lottery!!!
 To make life fun and help spread the word and get people talking about Maryjanecoin!!!

-Not only do you win in the lottery the more shares you provide on social networks the more entries you receive in a side drawing for a 5 Pack of Seeds!!!-

Minimum of 420 MaryJ Per Entry

To Address MJcYYMS7BrrMgrpnCW1nCoTcMgJX6QAdwU

Your Transaction Number is your Ticket Number
  You can also include Your info in the transaction message and send me a personal message to verify.

1st Prize is 50% of Money Raised other 50% goes to funding The Maryjanecoin Android Wallet Development.

Three winners in Total.

1st Place Winner
 Receives 50% of Funds Raised !!!
  PLUS A 10 Pack of Seeds
   A Ceramic Domeless Nail for your Bong!
     And a choice of Vape or Ecig Kit With Free 50 ML of Premium E-juice!

2nd Place Winner
 Gets A 5 Pack O Seeds PLUS Vape kit or Ecig Kit Complete
  PLUS 50 ML of Premium E-juice.

3rd Place Winner
 Wins a 50 ML Bottle of Premium E-Juice!

Time Frame Of Raffle is determined by amount raised When we raise over 250,000 coins I will immediately pick the winners!

And continue a new Raffle with the same rules in place. Adding an extended deadline of the equal amount of time the previous raffle lasted. In which the initial raffle will not exceed past 12/1/2015.

If and when you send from an exchange wallet its a good idea to not change the wallet address as I will be sending the winning funds to the address I received the entry from or we just go thru a verification process and I can send to your Winning funds via a prefered wallet or via a paper wallet and or QR code.

Find MaryJ on these  Popular Exchanges

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MARYJ/BTC

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MARYJ

-Not only do you win in the lottery the more shares you provide on social networks the more entries you receive in a side drawing for a 5 Pack of Seeds!!!-

Maryjanecoin.org
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:49:04 AM

Maryjanecoin Lottery!!!
 To make life fun and help spread the word and get people talking about Maryjanecoin!!!

Minimum of 420 MaryJ Per Entry

To Address MJcYYMS7BrrMgrpnCW1nCoTcMgJX6QAdwU

Your Transaction Number is your Ticket Number
  You can also include Your info in the transaction message and send me a personal message to verify.

1st Prize is 50% of Money Raised other 50% goes to funding The Maryjanecoin Android Wallet Development.

Three winners in Total.

1st Place Winner
 Receives 50% of Funds Raised !!!
  PLUS A 10 Pack of Seeds
   A Ceramic Domeless Nail for your Bong!
     And a choice of Vape or Ecig Kit With Free 50 ML of Premium E-juice!

2nd Place Winner
 Gets A 5 Pack O Seeds PLUS Vape kit or Ecig Kit Complete
  PLUS 50 ML of Premium E-juice.

3rd Place Winner
 Wins a 50 ML Bottle of Premium E-Juice!

Time Frame Of Raffle is determined by amount raised When we raise over 250,000 coins I will immediately pick the winners!

And continue a new Raffle with the same rules in place. Adding an extended deadline of the equal amount of time the previous raffle lasted. In which the initial raffle will not exceed past 12/1/2015.

If and when you send from an exchange wallet its a good idea to not change the wallet address as I will be sending the winning funds to the address I received the entry from or we just go thru a verification process and I can send to your Winning funds via a prefered wallet or via a paper wallet and or QR code.

Find MaryJ on these  Popular Exchanges

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MARYJ/BTC

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MARYJ

How much has been raised so far?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:57:08 PM

i think around 70,000 so far +-

i delete unprofessional comments created by trolls and sometimes quotes.  I think the people trolling in here are rather pathetic and honestly my view of the majority of people "day traders" lol kids in basements with no social skills doing Pump in Dumps.  Ive been into altcoins for years now.......I dont have time to read a trolls post so i just delete them....cry about it i seriously dont care. Im sad to see such a waste of life and that people are so fucking pathetic. its depressing to see that someone could be such a loser in life they would troll here.   I have stuff to do and I dont have to prove it to pathetic people that will contribute not a thing to the world .   if you want to see results go to any of the social links i provided to talk with me or the telegram app etc.... I dont have time for this childish pathetic trolling bullshit and im not going to waste my time trying to get some complete idiots to invest in my coin so i can make them money. Id much rather talk with positive people who make a difference and have good hearts.  If you dont believe me thats not my problem go invest in some shit coin with no business licensing and made by the same people who run the exchange and make new pump in dump coins daily.      So in other words if you dont like me deleting your posts dont be a pathetic person trolling bullshit.   Act like an adult and stop wasting peoples time.   "I dont like problems"

Maryjanecoin.org
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:37:38 PM

i think around 70,000 so far +-

i delete unprofessional comments created by trolls and sometimes quotes.  I think the people trolling in here are rather pathetic and honestly my view of the majority of people "day traders" lol kids in basements with no social skills doing Pump in Dumps.  Ive been into altcoins for years now.......I dont have time to read a trolls post so i just delete them....cry about it i seriously dont care. Im sad to see such a waste of life and that people are so fucking pathetic. its depressing to see that someone could be such a loser in life they would troll here.   I have stuff to do and I dont have to prove it to pathetic people that will contribute not a thing to the world .   if you want to see results go to any of the social links i provided to talk with me or the telegram app etc.... I dont have time for this childish pathetic trolling bullshit and im not going to waste my time trying to get some complete idiots to invest in my coin so i can make them money. Id much rather talk with positive people who make a difference and have good hearts.  If you dont believe me thats not my problem go invest in some shit coin with no business licensing and made by the same people who run the exchange and make new pump in dump coins daily.      So in other words if you dont like me deleting your posts dont be a pathetic person trolling bullshit.   Act like an adult and stop wasting peoples time.   "I dont like problems"

Well said.  And you're very right about this statement:

"invest in some shit coin with no business licensing and made by the same people who run the exchange and make new pump in dump coins daily." 

Can't wait to see the results of maryJ in the future.
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:59:19 PM

the spamming fudster here is a perfect example of the pathetic people in altcoins. And the reason I left other coin teams to start maryj.  Rather pathetic really to waste your life reposting fud on a place where no one cares what you say.   Just to show how sad people are last week or so someone sent me a message saying someone in the altcoin world passed away.  They thought I was his friend because No one else would reply to the guy who i actually blocked due to his craziness.   how sad is it the family contacted me someone he was trolling ......   sad people in the world and the only thing they have is fuding something that is making a difference for their 5 mins of fame. smh

Maryjanecoin.org
pinchecobadre

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:03:43 PM

the spamming fudster here is a perfect example of the pathetic people in altcoins. And the reason I left other coin teams to start maryj.  Rather pathetic really.   Just to show how sad last week or so someone sent me a message saying someone in the altcoin world passed away.  They thought I was his friend because No one else would reply to the guy who i actually blocked due to his craziness.   how sad is it the family contacted me someone he was trolling ......   sad people in the world and the only thing they have is fuding something that is making a difference for their 5 mins of fame. lmao

Cry me a river....thought you weren't gonna waste your time....and here you are, spewing more unverifiable Bullshit.
joshafest

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:58:34 AM

what does an android wallet worth for maryj coin
mean how much btc?

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:16:18 AM

mean how much btc?

Can you build an android wallet?
joshafest

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:54:09 AM

mean how much btc?

Can you build an android wallet?

why asking?  well yes i can build...android wallet

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:22:36 PM

any updates here? With all the states in USA seem to be jumping on board with legalizing seems the opportunities are endless with the right connections.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:41:02 PM

any updates here? With all the states in USA seem to be jumping on board with legalizing seems the opportunities are endless with the right connections.

Sorry for the wall of text directed at your post, it is more a general post than a direct reply, some of it is related some isn't

Not really .

Bitcoin at the stage it is currently would have no chance of adoption by the cannabis industry on a whole.

the banks already treat them extremely badly with many extreme hurdles. Adding another medium that is also frowned upon by many banks just doesn't make sense at all, why go from 1 thing the banks dis like to another?

Liquidity is also another huge factor, the amount of money they make daily just in a single state would completely screw up the price and cause bitcoin to be much more volatile than it has been , even possibly causing downward pressure , especially with multiple states all store owners every month needing to pay employee's or every week, having to sell bitcoin to buy producs/stock , having to sell bitcoin to pay taxes , having to sell bitcoin whenever they intend on expanding, some of these expansions value in the multiple millions, being dumped on the market in 1 go most likely since they cant spend the next week slowly selling off millions of dollars worth of bitcoin when they need to pay a large assortment of people or many different jobs to get building their expansion plans.

This also creates the huge problem of selling millions of dollars worth of bitcoin to build or expand, which would directly affect the other funds they would be holding in bitcoin, they would literally be devaluing their holdings everytime they need to sell a large amount to pay for anything large enough in size.

Lets not forget with the constant fluctuations in bitcoins price without them even being involved in it, Mining companies and other companies had to shut down when bitcoin reached a certain price level, holding all your assets for a business that relies on paying many people so they can feed themselves and their families including the owners wanting to make a profit and expand, can't simply just "risk it all on holding in bitcoin" if the price drops they are seriously screwed , they have erased a large portion of their wealth doing nothing but sitting down doing nothing and there is nothing much they can do, expect maybe wait it out? which isn't the greatest idea for a business with continuous business expenses that need to be dealt with.

This in the future might be completely different, "when the circle completes itself" by this i mean that the transaction process is a complete circle that doesn't leave bitcoin , right now the options are : Stores accept bitcoin, they immediately turn it into dollars and use that.

but in the future when a store has the ability to easily, buy its stock with bitcoin, pay its employee's with bitcoin, can effective live their day to day life and business operations in bitcoin then that would make it much easier, from the store selling the Bud, to the store buying more product , to paying their customers change, paying their employee's wages, the price of bitcoin would be more stable, there would be less dumping and converting into USD if there was the ability to use it like an everyday currency .

thus it is a complete circle. Right now it aint a complete circle and will most likely just contribute to a downward trend in the price as thousands of shops in every state take bitcoin in and then sell it to get USD value so they are able to pay or everything they need which has to be USD.

At the moment , business owners dealing in cannabis , if they entered the bitcoin market aggressively would literally contribute towards a downward price to their own asset they have chosen to use. contributing to their own loss of value.

Now apply that to any alt coin in the crypto space with far less liquidity , far less reach, far less volume, far less everything else and it would be literally impossible at current for any decent sign of serious adoption for crypto by the cannabis industry

This is why i have an extreme opposition to advertising and trying to get celebrities "on board" because as of right now you have 2 choices

get someone like snopp dogg to mention your crypto coin , yes it will most likely see a price increase, but economically it is still exactly the same, none of the problems mentioned above are solved, you would get a hype and speculation around the coin or a week, if you are lucky maybe longer, then those people bag holding the coins will just dump at any sign of a decline , the price will keep dropping because celebs mentioning crypto coins does almost jack crap for the coin itselfs and we are again stuck in a shitty position , just the impatient people wanting a price increase so they can sell are now happy and no longer in the community.

This idea wont likely bring in new people to the coin, at best it will bring in a very small amount of people, many will not really stay too long, but will likely be pumped and dumped by those who are currently in the community looking to make profit on any coin that has some positive news with the expectation of growth in the next few weeks.

Or

You take the problem serious, serious steps and attempts at either, solving the problems that not even bitcoin can currently solve, or take the problem on from a different angle. promoting infrastructural growth , slowly building use cases, user base and a solid foundation with which to place your coin on, that when mentioned later on in the future by celebrities doesn't just cause a huge pump and dump but shows the community a real world value for what it has to offer.

This idea will likely bring in new people to the coin that will actually remain in the coin, use it for multiple reasons not just buying a little bit of weed.

Adam is currently taking step 2 , he is taking the problem on from a different angle, he is using his contacts to try to put into place a way to create a solid underlying value and use to the coin , It will take some time to fully realize said idea , It is an idea that no one else has tried before this is most likely why he attempting to be so hush hush about it, he doesn't want someone to attempt to copy the idea before he does it.

Remaining quiet now allows him to put many months of work down before anyone else tries to replicate if the idea is successful , this means when announcing the idea when it is almost ready or is ready to be fully announced , then anyone wishing to copy the idea has many months of ground work ahead before they see it reach anywhere near the level he is at, giving him first move advantage in an open source crypto currency environment where successful ideas are replicated and are usually indicators of success .

This isn't to say like some blind cult follower "OMFG this idea is amaze ballzzzz buy it alllllll's up cos its gonna explodezz" The success of the idea is still unknown because it hasn't been done before , it could not work as intended  or might need to be tweaked a hell of a lot before it gets the optimum results or like any other project in the crypto space, it has a chance it might not work. any number of an endless amount of different factors could end up taking this in 1 direction or the other.
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:39:55 AM

Sorry for the wall of text directed at your post, it is more a general post than a direct reply, some of it is related some isn't

Not really .

Bitcoin at the stage it is currently would have no chance of adoption by the cannabis industry on a whole.

the banks already treat them extremely badly with many extreme hurdles. Adding another medium that is also frowned upon by many banks just doesn't make sense at all, why go from 1 thing the banks dis like to another?

Liquidity is also another huge factor, the amount of money they make daily just in a single state would completely screw up the price and cause bitcoin to be much more volatile than it has been , even possibly causing downward pressure , especially with multiple states all store owners every month needing to pay employee's or every week, having to sell bitcoin to buy producs/stock , having to sell bitcoin to pay taxes , having to sell bitcoin whenever they intend on expanding, some of these expansions value in the multiple millions, being dumped on the market in 1 go most likely since they cant spend the next week slowly selling off millions of dollars worth of bitcoin when they need to pay a large assortment of people or many different jobs to get building their expansion plans.

This also creates the huge problem of selling millions of dollars worth of bitcoin to build or expand, which would directly affect the other funds they would be holding in bitcoin, they would literally be devaluing their holdings everytime they need to sell a large amount to pay for anything large enough in size.

Lets not forget with the constant fluctuations in bitcoins price without them even being involved in it, Mining companies and other companies had to shut down when bitcoin reached a certain price level, holding all your assets for a business that relies on paying many people so they can feed themselves and their families including the owners wanting to make a profit and expand, can't simply just "risk it all on holding in bitcoin" if the price drops they are seriously screwed , they have erased a large portion of their wealth doing nothing but sitting down doing nothing and there is nothing much they can do, expect maybe wait it out? which isn't the greatest idea for a business with continuous business expenses that need to be dealt with.

This in the future might be completely different, "when the circle completes itself" by this i mean that the transaction process is a complete circle that doesn't leave bitcoin , right now the options are : Stores accept bitcoin, they immediately turn it into dollars and use that.

but in the future when a store has the ability to easily, buy its stock with bitcoin, pay its employee's with bitcoin, can effective live their day to day life and business operations in bitcoin then that would make it much easier, from the store selling the Bud, to the store buying more product , to paying their customers change, paying their employee's wages, the price of bitcoin would be more stable, there would be less dumping and converting into USD if there was the ability to use it like an everyday currency .

thus it is a complete circle. Right now it aint a complete circle and will most likely just contribute to a downward trend in the price as thousands of shops in every state take bitcoin in and then sell it to get USD value so they are able to pay or everything they need which has to be USD.

At the moment , business owners dealing in cannabis , if they entered the bitcoin market aggressively would literally contribute towards a downward price to their own asset they have chosen to use. contributing to their own loss of value.

Now apply that to any alt coin in the crypto space with far less liquidity , far less reach, far less volume, far less everything else and it would be literally impossible at current for any decent sign of serious adoption for crypto by the cannabis industry

This is why i have an extreme opposition to advertising and trying to get celebrities "on board" because as of right now you have 2 choices

get someone like snopp dogg to mention your crypto coin , yes it will most likely see a price increase, but economically it is still exactly the same, none of the problems mentioned above are solved, you would get a hype and speculation around the coin or a week, if you are lucky maybe longer, then those people bag holding the coins will just dump at any sign of a decline , the price will keep dropping because celebs mentioning crypto coins does almost jack crap for the coin itselfs and we are again stuck in a shitty position , just the impatient people wanting a price increase so they can sell are now happy and no longer in the community.

This idea wont likely bring in new people to the coin, at best it will bring in a very small amount of people, many will not really stay too long, but will likely be pumped and dumped by those who are currently in the community looking to make profit on any coin that has some positive news with the expectation of growth in the next few weeks.

Or

You take the problem serious, serious steps and attempts at either, solving the problems that not even bitcoin can currently solve, or take the problem on from a different angle. promoting infrastructural growth , slowly building use cases, user base and a solid foundation with which to place your coin on, that when mentioned later on in the future by celebrities doesn't just cause a huge pump and dump but shows the community a real world value for what it has to offer.

This idea will likely bring in new people to the coin that will actually remain in the coin, use it for multiple reasons not just buying a little bit of weed.

Adam is currently taking step 2 , he is taking the problem on from a different angle, he is using his contacts to try to put into place a way to create a solid underlying value and use to the coin , It will take some time to fully realize said idea , It is an idea that no one else has tried before this is most likely why he attempting to be so hush hush about it, he doesn't want someone to attempt to copy the idea before he does it.

Remaining quiet now allows him to put many months of work down before anyone else tries to replicate if the idea is successful , this means when announcing the idea when it is almost ready or is ready to be fully announced , then anyone wishing to copy the idea has many months of ground work ahead before they see it reach anywhere near the level he is at, giving him first move advantage in an open source crypto currency environment where successful ideas are replicated and are usually indicators of success .

This isn't to say like some blind cult follower "OMFG this idea is amaze ballzzzz buy it alllllll's up cos its gonna explodezz" The success of the idea is still unknown because it hasn't been done before , it could not work as intended  or might need to be tweaked a hell of a lot before it gets the optimum results or like any other project in the crypto space, it has a chance it might not work. any number of an endless amount of different factors could end up taking this in 1 direction or the other.

Thank You . Im very impressed as you put it perfectly.
Just finished painting my fiancees new credit union location. It's very nice to come home and see this post.

Maryjanecoin.org
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:33:40 PM

Not really .

Thank You . Im very impressed as you put it perfectly.
Just finished painting my fiancees new credit union location. It's very nice to come home and see this post.

It was very nice to read this.
Thx for your post.
Glad i'm holding a nice amount of maryJ  for the future.
Will keep following how this  works out.

keep up the goodwork and goodluck
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: