Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:18:45 AM

It's gettign obvious that Adam himself alone can't do enough for the whole community. Someone needs to start doing something directly to and for the coin itself.

Adam seems like a marketing guy, promoting his products etc, but we need to see more great and fresh news about the coins future.

Anyone tried contacting him for the Android Wallet programming help perhaps ?

I was making a ton of progress, then someone scammed me and made lots of promises then never came through then Adam automatically assumed I was trying to scam him and without even saying anything to me he posted to this forum saying I was a scammer. Why would I try to scam someone on the same team? I put so many hours into this coin I couldn't believe what I read.

Alot of people in the community have sent me PM asking me to come back, and I would, seeing as how the coin is officially tanking, but there needs to be a little more professionalism if I do. Many of the major bagholders can vouch for me and my integrity.

Also I have a dispensary in Orange County , California who is interested in accepting MaryJ. I will drive out and get then set up if Adam wants to reconcile

I hope you and Adam can reconcile. The coin started losing value after you left/were asked to leave. It was obvious the coin needs you.

I would like to continue working on it, I got scammed and got caught in the crossfire. I hope we can work everything out, those who have been with us for awhile can vouch that I volunteered countless hours of my time and didn't ask for anything. I am certainly not a scammer and lots of people in this community will back that up .

I agree. We need someone like Jahvinci  he was keeping this thread super active, Adam is very busy working on this project so he hardly have any time to write here, we need obviously someone like Jahvinci, This thread was live and active like hell with him, Without him you only see two post here a day, We need him.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dararel

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:39:39 AM

It's gettign obvious that Adam himself alone can't do enough for the whole community. Someone needs to start doing something directly to and for the coin itself.

Adam seems like a marketing guy, promoting his products etc, but we need to see more great and fresh news about the coins future.

Anyone tried contacting him for the Android Wallet programming help perhaps ?

I was making a ton of progress, then someone scammed me and made lots of promises then never came through then Adam automatically assumed I was trying to scam him and without even saying anything to me he posted to this forum saying I was a scammer. Why would I try to scam someone on the same team? I put so many hours into this coin I couldn't believe what I read.

Alot of people in the community have sent me PM asking me to come back, and I would, seeing as how the coin is officially tanking, but there needs to be a little more professionalism if I do. Many of the major bagholders can vouch for me and my integrity.

Also I have a dispensary in Orange County , California who is interested in accepting MaryJ. I will drive out and get then set up if Adam wants to reconcile

I hope you and Adam can reconcile. The coin started losing value after you left/were asked to leave. It was obvious the coin needs you.

I would like to continue working on it, I got scammed and got caught in the crossfire. I hope we can work everything out, those who have been with us for awhile can vouch that I volunteered countless hours of my time and didn't ask for anything. I am certainly not a scammer and lots of people in this community will back that up .

I agree. We need someone like Jahvinci  he was keeping this thread super active, Adam is very busy working on this project so he hardly have any time to write here, we need obviously someone like Jahvinci, This thread was live and active like hell with him, Without him you only see two post here a day, We need him.

+++++Jahvinci best , vote for Jahvinci +++++ if Jahvinci back to project I will help him too.
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:20:12 AM

Id like to see Jahvinci back again, too.
but its up to adam.
Maybe you have to have a long discussion to set the record straight.....
LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:34:45 AM

@Jahvinci
You under a new account ?

And can you explain exactly who scammed you and what happened if it can be said to the public ?
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:35:56 AM

Thanks for the info Ill be happy to work with both of them.

Yes, it isn't limited by one or the other, both SN and BLOCK are good projects despite what the FUD trolls say.

M1Fontenot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:04:45 PM

You have three videos now you can use to help promote MaryJaneCoin.  Grin Grin Grin

Everyone post them on your Facebook, Twitter, Reddit....ect. Post them Everywhere! Email friends and family!!!

Let's send this coin to the moon!!!

Adam, if you want more videos, I'll need more footage.

I agree this coin is winner. Adam is a winner. If any fudsters want to dump their coins, please go to bittrex and sell them away. I have a client and a friend who will buy all you want to sell at 2300. So please sell away all you want !!!  :-)

LostButFound

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:09:41 PM

Ok this looks like it's gonna get serious....

PLEASE eat up all the sell orders up to 10k just to show them that this coin is not dead and that it has a lot of potential !!!
acad14n

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:56:45 PM

I got a reply from c-cex today.
"https://github.com/MaryJaneCoin/maryjane/ updated 10 months ago. We don't support sources from google drive etc. Only from official github. Please, update this repo and we will continue."
We just need to update the github link with current wallet data, then it should be good to go. I know some of you have maryj archived on the exchange. I like the idea of Jahvinci working with maryj.
dararel

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:35:39 AM

Trees: Bitcoin-Powered Drone Delivers Cannabis to Your Doorstep
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115027/trees-bitcoin-powered-drone-delivers-cannabis-to-your-doorstep

You May Soon Get Bitcoin-Bought Cannabis Delivered by Drone
http://www.coindesk.com/drone-delivers-bitcoin-purchased-cannabis-in-california/
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:36:38 PM

Trees: Bitcoin-Powered Drone Delivers Cannabis to Your Doorstep
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115027/trees-bitcoin-powered-drone-delivers-cannabis-to-your-doorstep

You May Soon Get Bitcoin-Bought Cannabis Delivered by Drone
http://www.coindesk.com/drone-delivers-bitcoin-purchased-cannabis-in-california/

If Adam has a little bit of brain and I hope he does he will contact these people Smiley

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:30:40 AM

Good evening MaryJaneCoin community,

As you well know, there is a situation going on between a few people in the community. No need to say names. In all honesty, I know very little about what's going on. All I can do is judge character that I observe. Many people in the community have been helpful in the evolution of MaryJaneCoin. I would like to thank each one of you who have supported the growth of this wonderful innovation. First off I would like to thank Adam Garrity for his absolutely genius ideas in the crypto and business world. I would also like to thank you for your hard work and dedication in making this all succeed. I would now like to thank Jahvinci. You were always a great communicator to me. You were incredibly patient with everyone on the forum. You helped support my video development for MaryJaneCoin..... which you could watch the three videos I've done for MaryJaneCoin on youtube..... link listed below. You were always nice to me, you paid me 5000 Maryj out of your own pocket for the first video I did. That meant a lot to me. Wasn't expected, but was very much appreciated. (For the record, all of this happen when Maryj was a lot cheaper.) I would have still completed all three videos even if I wasn't paid anything because I believe in this coin. I introduced you to Crestington, which I've been told from more than one person, has been a great help to the development of this coin. I've been here since the beginning and I'm happy to have worked with all of you. Cheesy  

Ps.

Call me crazy, but everyone needs to contact Snoop Dogg. Send him as much information as you can about MaryJaneCoin! Everyone do this! Send it to every social media outlet you can possibly reach him at. I'm telling you, you get him interested and involved, you're set. Send him the videos. The more you put them out there, the more people know, the faster you all get what you want. Done! Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRcQx3d0xxbVB3wm4eVWoAA  

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LostButFound

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:01:29 AM

You have three videos now you can use to help promote MaryJaneCoin.  Grin Grin Grin

Everyone post them on your Facebook, Twitter, Reddit....ect. Post them Everywhere! Email friends and family!!!

I agree this coin is winner. Adam is a winner. If any fudsters want to dump their coins, please go to bittrex and sell them away. I have a client and a friend who will buy all you want to sell at 2300. So please sell away all you want !!!  :-)

Whoever you are, keep raising that buy wall up untill all those little sell walls are down. It would be so easy. This current price is not the price this coin deserves!

PS. That's good suggestion Fire Rabbit. That'd be great! But we need to contact him professionally, not like "Hey man check this out, can you promote it?" .... We have to sound like those PR persons from Marketing areas Smiley
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:18:02 AM

Whoever you are, keep raising that buy wall up untill all those little sell walls are down. It would be so easy. This current price is not the price this coin deserves!

PS. That's good suggestion Fire Rabbit. That'd be great! But we need to contact him professionally, not like "Hey man check this out, can you promote it?" .... We have to sound like those PR persons from Marketing areas Smiley

Good point.  It's sad someone or group has to just nail the coin downwards like that with soooo many sells, wth Sad 
Glad there are others propping it up and who genuinely wanna get into it, and I think that'll eventually outweigh the seller.
Seller you're prob reading this, pull you sells and let's see just how much maryJ is "actually" for sale ha....I bet the price would rocket for asks side and be much limited in coins.
LostButFound

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:39:28 PM

I am actually waiting for that buy order to go up. It's like someone forgot that he put it there, or they simply want loooots of cheap coins Smiley
dararel

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:05:54 PM

One more article about maryjcoin http://ireadculture.com/article-5792-why-dispensaries-are-turning-to-cryptocurrency.html  Smiley

LostButFound

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:33:24 PM

Someone should explain that guy from the comment how he can acquire MaryJ coins Smiley
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:47:14 PM

a month old and seems like alot have happened since, but I like the article though!
It has been a while since we have heard from Adam, any news about people offering to help this coin? Is adam taking u up on ur offers? What is going on with the radio show, the working together with dispensaries, trying to get them on board with MJ??
langvad

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:48:16 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 04:08:27 PM by langvad

Someone should explain that guy from the comment how he can acquire MaryJ coins Smiley

My thoughts exactly, when i saw those 2 comments underneath!
langvad

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:51:07 PM

Anyone hear from Adam? I messaged him a few days ago, we need to get the ball rolling and start doing stuff. My interview sparked a lot of media attention, I need the green light if I'm going to get us more press

+1 ! Hope u and adam, can make up and continue to evolve ideas for this coin, otherwise we will lose more investors, I know somebody who dropped 200k because of doubt Sad
Ilove-Obama

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:33:36 PM

Adam,
There is only 1 of you.  Its too much to ask for you to focus on xx items for everybody.  You don't need an upgraded wallet folks, you need a MJC that is being used routinely OUTSIDE of Bittrex, and for a valued commodity.

I have 2 decades of experience in markets.  A map pinned with the location of dispensaries that accept MJC, updated weekly, adding a modest 1 or 2 dispensaries weekly, is all that is needed to make this a $5 coin in a year.  You can put 10,000 hours of work into wallets and everything else, and it will be a waste of time compared to a growing dispensary map. 

Appreciative of the time you have devoted.  Don't become discouraged, this really will be a BTC challenger, a true international powerhouse, with a growing map.

-J Archru

Adam, forget about wallets and social media for a bit an listen to Archru he knows how to market. This is a great suggestion and should be easy to implement.

true I think its a great idea.

Adam,
I'll back my words with this: 

1. 1000 MJC transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram that is located 20+ miles from any other dispensary offering the same.
2. 5000 MJD transferred by me to anyone who shows proof of a new dispensary accepting 1 MJC for 1 gram, that is the first to offer such an exchange in any new state in the USA, or the first in any another country outside of the USA.
3. Geocommons.com makes excellent maps like this for free.  I would rather another volunteered to maintain the map, but I will if need be. 

This is the direct path to exponential MJC success, close driving range to every county in every legal state, it really is.  It will be frightening how this could take off, serving an underbanked growing industry, if that map grows steadily.  Otherwise, this will bleed to zero, nothing in between. 

Obviously, someone will have to continue the hard work of supplying new grams to the new locations routinely, but the payoff will be swift and absolutely stunning. 

Yes, the above will cost me a lot of money, and it will make all of us substantially more...try it. 

High regards,
J. Archru

I think its a great idea. Need to try

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« ⪓  FAST CONFIRMATION   ► EDON ICO STARTED SOON  ◄  ⪓  NODE.js tehnology ⪓    »»»»
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: