Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:54:50 PM

I bet we have a android wallet and a pegging date in the fall. Possibly for the 1st birthday of MARYJ. I still believe this is the bitcoin of the Cannabis industry. Hang tight...
that would be arround my birthday.
Would be awesome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:22:47 AM

I bet we have a android wallet and a pegging date in the fall. Possibly for the 1st birthday of MARYJ. I still believe this is the bitcoin of the Cannabis industry. Hang tight...

booyah! Smiley

i like the sound of that Wink

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:05:27 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 06:28:24 AM by jibble

Perhaps this is why nothing ever gets done. Even Hero members too busy arguing with stupid people over what? Some bullshit car. wtf.

If you check my post history i have posted in the last few pages actual important topics of discussion , yet have remained completely unanswered or replied to.

What we need is projects and ideas that bring the community together, marijuana smokers are a very social bunch, and creating a decentralized p2p hub of seeds and all the information and opinions of everyone from all over the world would create a world wide community, this would also give maryjane the brand to spread out as an information hub that is regularly used by marijuana smokers in general not just for the coin.

The ability for the 60 year old hippy who has thousands of unique strains of cannabis never been grown before, to the huge company's selling seeds having the ability to connect to a information hub that is also a market place connecting everyone who is specifically interested in marijuana .

This could also act as a seed bank, storing and saving every single strain of cannabis known to man.

now lets look at your idea.........

Who would like to help me with a professional letter and statement about MaryJaneCoin for Snoop Dogg? Along with videos and articles. A few people have mentioned it on here and I believe more than once Adam said on here that is a great idea. Let's start listening to Adam and see what happens? We have some great things to show! Start helping! I'm doing the best I can with what time I have to spare. Please stop fighting!

so you want to create hype by having a celebrity start to talk and tweet about the coin? without actually adding any innovation or any features or more uses? how is that healthy for the coin if done prematurely ?

How about actually discussing and creating a think tank about how to tackle the real problems facing marijuana businesses ? the crazy loops they have to jump thru , the fact they can't put money in the bank because its "drug money" , having to hold almost all their money onsite . Lets try and actually improve the system , creating an alternative that is solid and safe and useful to them . you solve this problem and you are looking at a top 5 coin , solve the problem the shops and businesses are facing and you have millions in volume a day with businesses adopting it in place of the broken system they currently have to.

You advertise once everything is in place , how many comments have been said about people who saw bitcoin in 2009-2010 and thought nothing of it , only to see something years later and be like "holy shit, i really should of invested in that "

if people don't see its utility then people will switch off and move on, you publicize to millions of people about a half finished project, by the time it's finish or more popular from innovations and improvements to the core of the system most of those people have already forgotten about it.  

Even the peg to a gram of bubble hash isn't a super good idea, yes it will increase the price and make early adopters happy , but you are trying to force the price of a free market, many coins have tried this in many different ways and it doesn't work. i am an IPO investor as well btw so i would benefit hugely , but i would rather see healthy growth and real utility than forcing the price of a free market and possibly failing* (*even thou most projects have failed to do so it might work)

when collecting information about anything it's best to be able to easily eliminate the bullshit from the information to find the truth and to reach a more informed idea/opinion.

I replied to the guy because of the huge illogical inconsistencies in his statements , allowing also everyone publicly who also like me prefers to see logical data and real discussions online on this forum to see what a illogical lying fucktard that person is and to remind them to disregard anything else they see by that person on this forum.  

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:42:21 AM

Perhaps this is why nothing ever gets done. Even Hero members too busy arguing with stupid people over what? Some bullshit car. wtf.

If you check my post history i have posted in the last few pages actual important topics of discussion , yet have remained completely unanswered or replied to.

What we need is projects and ideas that bring the community together, marijuana smokers are a very social bunch, and creating a decentralized p2p hub of seeds and all the information and opinions of everyone from all over the world would create a world wide community, this would also give maryjane the brand to spread out as an information hub that is regularly used by marijuana smokers in general not just for the coin.

The ability for the 60 year old hippy who has thousands of unique strains of cannabis never been grown before, to the huge company's selling seeds having the ability to connect to a information hub that is also a market place connecting everyone who is specifically interested in marijuana .

This could also act as a seed bank, storing and saving every single strain of cannabis known to man.

now lets look at your idea.........

Who would like to help me with a professional letter and statement about MaryJaneCoin for Snoop Dogg? Along with videos and articles. A few people have mentioned it on here and I believe more than once Adam said on here that is a great idea. Let's start listening to Adam and see what happens? We have some great things to show! Start helping! I'm doing the best I can with what time I have to spare. Please stop fighting!

so you want to create hype by having a celebrity start to talk and tweet about the coin? without actually adding any innovation or any features or more uses? how is that healthy for the coin if done prematurely ?

How about actually discussing and creating a think tank about how to tackle the real problems facing marijuana businesses ? the crazy loops they have to jump thru , the fact they can't put money in the bank because its "drug money" , having to hold almost all their money onsite . Lets try and actually improve the system , creating an alternative that is solid and safe and useful to them . you solve this problem and you are looking at a top 5 coin , solve the problem the shops and businesses are facing and you have millions in volume a day with businesses adopting it in place of the broken system they currently have to.

You advertise once everything is in place , how many comments have been said about people who saw bitcoin in 2009-2010 and thought nothing of it , only to see something years later and be like "holy shit, i really should of invested in that "

if people don't see its utility then people will switch off and move on, you publicize to millions of people about a half finished project, by the time it's finish or more popular from innovations and improvements to the core of the system most of those people have already forgotten about it.  

Even the peg to a gram of bubble hash isn't a super good idea, yes it will increase the price and make early adopters happy , but you are trying to force the price of a free market, many coins have tried this in many different ways and it doesn't work. i am an IPO investor as well btw so i would benefit hugely , but i would rather see healthy growth and real utility than forcing the price of a free market and possibly failing* (*even thou most projects have failed to do so it might work)

when collecting information about anything it's best to be able to easily eliminate the bullshit from the information to find the truth and to reach a more informed idea/opinion.

I replied to the guy because of the huge illogical inconsistencies in his statements , allowing also everyone publicly who also like me prefers to see logical data and real discussions online on this forum to see what a illogical lying fucktard that person is and to remind them to disregard anything else they see by that person on this forum.  

Well Adam seem to not respond to you for some reason. Why don't you make your best effort to communicate with him and juggle your ideas. I've done videos and I've spread the word as much as I can. If you don't think it's ready to be shown to big time investors, please by all means take over. Give me some tasks and I'll see what I can do.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jibble

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:00:44 AM

Well Adam seem to not respond to you for some reason. Why don't you make your best effort to communicate with him and juggle your ideas. I've done videos and I've spread the word as much as I can. If you don't think it's ready to be shown to big time investors, please by all means take over. Give me some tasks and I'll see what I can do.

when anyone gives an idea are you going to ask every single person that if their idea is something they wish to pursue they should simply take over?

jesus christ , imagine managers getting ideas from their workers about how to expand a business or how to improve customer care and when the worker puts forth their idea they get told "well if you think this then why don't you take over"

this also proves that you didn't read my post, i never said it wasn't ready for big investors , i said that advertising and publicizing are by far , more effective by the nth degree if you have simplified and added rich features or app's or solving some actual real world problems facing the people you have specifically marketed the coin for. I.E weed business owners/customers accepting and using on a daily basis  for whatever their needs be, more fluid funds or to purchase some nice medicine . There is most likely already bigish investors with largish bags going long on the coin
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:21:37 AM

when anyone gives an idea are you going to ask every single person that if their idea is something they wish to pursue they should simply take over?

jesus christ , imagine managers getting ideas from their workers about how to expand a business or how to improve customer care and when the worker puts forth their idea they get told "well if you think this then why don't you take over"

this also proves that you didn't read my post, i never said it wasn't ready for big investors , i said that advertising and publicizing are by far , more effective by the nth degree if you have simplified and added rich features or app's or solving some actual real world problems facing the people you have specifically marketed the coin for. I.E weed business owners/customers accepting and using on a daily basis  for whatever their needs be, more fluid funds or to purchase some nice medicine . There is most likely already bigish investors with largish bags going long on the coin

Dude I just pulled a 16 hour shift, I just got home, I'm tired. I don't have time to keep chatting with you in this way. Contact Adam with a game plan. I've done 3 videos for the MaryJaneCoin. Show me all the work you've done for this coin so far. I have about a half hour a day to be on here and try to get things done, but seeing as you responded to my post within minutes, I can see that you're on here much more which is kind of why I said take over. And when I said take over, I just meant come up with a game plan yourself, I don't have time. I read every word. Seems like you have much more time on your hands. I'm not going to fight with you. Please do not respond to me again. I have nothing further to say to you. Do what you want. Good luck with everything.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
jibble

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:31:12 AM

Dude I just pulled a 16 hour shift, I just got home, I'm tired. I don't have time to keep chatting with you in this way. Contact Adam with a game plan. I've done 3 videos for the MaryJaneCoin. Show me all the work you've done for this coin so far. I have about a half hour a day to be on here and try to get things done, but seeing as you responded to my post within minutes, I can see that you're on here much more which is kind of why I said take over. And when I said take over, I just meant come up with a game plan yourself, I don't have time. I read every word. Seems like you have much more time on your hands. I'm not going to fight with you. Please do not respond to me again. I have nothing further to say to you. Do what you want. Good luck with everything.

ok i understand , sorry for being too intense , just throwing out ideas and saying the justifications for one of my previous post you critiqued .
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:40:07 AM

ok i understand , sorry for being too intense , just throwing out ideas and saying the justifications for one of my previous post you critiqued .

I understand. Give me some time. I'll be back on in about 15 hours. I'm gonna try to contact Adam.

▄▀      ▄
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:45:28 PM

People let's not get y'all panties in a bunch!  Cheesy

MaryJ is a safe bet even with the downward manipulation recently and that's fine with most backers of the coins - ie. strong hands.  Not to mention there are many eyes on this coin (weed industry or not), low supply and dev with plans in his back pocket just needing time to get rolling....so in my books, nothing to worry about. Smiley
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 02:00:37 PM

While I agree we need to work on this as a community, I really think we need a secure channel to do that.  I've spoken with Adam on several things, but through PM's.    In that case it's just him and I talking, no one else can chime in with there thoughts.  He likes to use Twitter and Facebook, I'm not a fan.  

Is there a way to have a private forum on the MJ website?  I'd hate to start discussing things here in the open, and have them ripped off by others.  It would also be nice to organize ideas by topic, and not have them all mashed into one topic.  

The idea of pegging the price in my opinion is a good one.   It gives the coin a value.  In the past most Fiat was backed by something, usually gold.  Now it's just based on the strength of the backing government.  

A few very broad topics,

A) Need a very easy to follow setup plan for the dispensary's.  How to accept MaryJane.
   1) Easy to use plan for the end user. android wallet?  Paper wallet.  
       ATM's that dispense MaryJane, via android or paper?    

B) Exit plan for the MaryJane.  I'm sure they could use it to purchase Adam's concentrates, But how could they use the rest?  

Could they pay employees in MaryJane, and then the employees could exchange for Fiat and deposit in there bank accounts?
        It would be no different then being paid in fiat and depositing it.  

Would other vendors accept it, and then be able to easily exchange?  

C) Once you have it setup to use, then you can start advertising.  

Transpotime21Bus

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Roberto TM

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 09:54:45 PM

While I agree we need to work on this as a community, I really think we need a secure channel to do that.  I've spoken with Adam on several things, but through PM's.    In that case it's just him and I talking, no one else can chime in with there thoughts.  He likes to use Twitter and Facebook, I'm not a fan.  

Is there a way to have a private forum on the MJ website?  I'd hate to start discussing things here in the open, and have them ripped off by others.  It would also be nice to organize ideas by topic, and not have them all mashed into one topic.  

The idea of pegging the price in my opinion is a good one.   It gives the coin a value.  In the past most Fiat was backed by something, usually gold.  Now it's just based on the strength of the backing government.  

A few very broad topics,

A) Need a very easy to follow setup plan for the dispensary's.  How to accept MaryJane.
   1) Easy to use plan for the end user. android wallet?  Paper wallet.  
       ATM's that dispense MaryJane, via android or paper?    

B) Exit plan for the MaryJane.  I'm sure they could use it to purchase Adam's concentrates, But how could they use the rest?  

Could they pay employees in MaryJane, and then the employees could exchange for Fiat and deposit in there bank accounts?
        It would be no different then being paid in fiat and depositing it.  

Would other vendors accept it, and then be able to easily exchange?  

C) Once you have it setup to use, then you can start advertising.  

Adam will come with great ideas and always think working as a team, find associations that you can work together is better to work in group than alone as it gives u more exposure and marketing
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:00:10 AM

blah blah blah, can we just agree to make the second half of 2015 better than the first half thus far?  the coin, backers, users, community and investors need it.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:26:32 PM

blah blah blah, can we just agree to make the second half of 2015 better than the first half thus far?  the coin, backers, users, community and investors need it.
i know at begin of the year 2015 the maryj price was under 1000 sat Wink so its not better Wink?
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:27:05 PM

LMAO

Maryjanecoin.org
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:41:15 PM

blah blah blah, can we just agree to make the second half of 2015 better than the first half thus far?  the coin, backers, users, community and investors need it.
i know at begin of the year 2015 the maryj price was under 1000 sat Wink so its not better Wink?

yes it's better but not all of us 'got in' when it was at that price, thus the current price range means fuck all until we see dev work come thru and the dumps stop from whoever / whatever has been just manipulating/dumping the price over the past 2 months.  i hope this just means it's respreading out the distribution at least so some big player can't mess up the price when it does fly (hopefully one day) and it's not all just talk.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:24:24 AM

Among the seed packs currently listed on dabbubbleconcentrates.com I will have revolutionary seeds seed stock on the site here in a couple weeks.

And a special for people on here wanting to pay with maryj can buy at 2000maryj for a 5 seed pack. Feel free to dm me for details.

Maryjanecoin.org
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:14:44 PM

^That's cool thanks for update.

Any other major ones coming?
MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:43:25 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 06:52:41 AM by MaryJ

Received the Revolutionary Seeds today with some sample packs that I will be giving away as bounties. Seeds are on the site now with new prices starting out at only $20 for a 5 pack.

Maryjanecoin.org
dengchangli

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:45:28 AM

beautiful

MaryJ (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:36:53 PM

Maryjanecoin.org
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: