Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:33:11 PM

thanks for all the support.

been busy getting things in motion sorry i havnt been on here in a bit

big things in store

very very very cheap price right now.

Very very cheap price now? why...is something going to happen? I visit many coins site and I always hear the same..please can you give us some facts, thanks

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:55:44 PM

big things in store

Very very cheap price now? why...is something going to happen? I visit many coins site and I always hear the same..please can you give us some facts, thanks

‘The Cannabis Industry Is Truly Begging to Be Disrupted by Cryptocurrency’ - Interview with MaryJanecoin

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114542/the-cannabis-industry-is-truly-begging-to-be-disrupted-by-cryptocurrency

this should have more information for you.
but i think because in the near future they plan to start accept 1 maryJ coin for 1 gram of concentrate
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:40:34 PM

https://mega.nz/#!04xyHL4b!3AO623BunkaWYUCG_453zsqOEFFxdSfij_qAsNtM0c4

try this link

Maryjanecoin.org
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:12:51 PM

big things in store

w00t  Cheesy
acad14n

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:09:17 PM

https://mega.nz/#!04xyHL4b!3AO623BunkaWYUCG_453zsqOEFFxdSfij_qAsNtM0c4

try this link

C-CEX needs "github link from official OP".
LostButFound

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:24:24 AM

big things in store

Nice stuff. But a usual roadmap is not a hard thing to do. It's being prolonged for too much.

I know the 10k price will come soon, and I mean really soon, with that small resistance we have in the market, but you have to be more specific. People will most surely buy if they have the right info on the coin.

Saying "Please buy, too cheap now, you don't know what you're missing, we are hitting 1mj=$1" is not enough.... The first post is still not updated, especially the Features and Plans part... Is it so hard to sum up the plans and make a refresh on that ? It has been a long time since you said the new things are coming but everything stayed the same. We only got a working wallet and some minor media linking (not to mention not posting any pictures or videos from that gathering you had couple of weeks ago), if I may call it like that.....

I think I am right with this one and I am not trying to sound rude or anything, don't think I am... Please back us up with some real data really soon... Thank you!
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:31:58 AM

I AM MARYJANE.... the Great and Powerful!
SILENCE!
Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful MaryJane.
I said come back tomorrow.

-If you were really great and powerful, you'd keep your promises.

Do you presume to criticize the great and powerful MaryJane?
You ungrateful creatures.
Think yourselves lucky that I'm giving you audience tomorrow instead of 20 years from now!
The great MaryJane has spoken.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The greatest MaryJane has spoken.
I am the great and powerful PR of MaryJane.

-You humbug!

Yes. That's exactly so. I'm a humbug.

-Oh, You're a very bad man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCE3Ge4bCLk

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
M1Fontenot

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:12:25 AM

I AM MARYJANE.... the Great and Powerful!
SILENCE!
Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful MaryJane.
I said come back tomorrow.

-If you were really great and powerful, you'd keep your promises.

Do you presume to criticize the great and powerful MaryJane?
You ungrateful creatures.
Think yourselves lucky that I'm giving you audience tomorrow instead of 20 years from now!
The great MaryJane has spoken.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
The greatest MaryJane has spoken.
I am the great and powerful PR of MaryJane.

-You humbug!

Yes. That's exactly so. I'm a humbug.

-Oh, You're a very bad man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCE3Ge4bCLk

I've been into crypto and alt coins for about 2 years now. I notice there is a distinct pattern of a winner and one that is a maybe at best. This one is a definite winner. It makes think of URO & DARK both exploded, both made quick fortunes. Only one stayed up. These are just two of many examples. MARYJ will keep its multiple dollar value after it hits. I know this by communicating, networking and researching my ass off. A friend of mine was threatened by another cannabis coin ;-) when he publicly asked about a large premine, not with MARYJ the devs are honest, hard-working and straight forward, even when things don't go %100 perfect. My sincere belief is that this coin will be at $1-$5 by the end of this year and $15-$25 by the end of 2017.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:43:07 AM

#UPDATE

Official MaryJanecoin promo video! We had a community member make this. Great job FireRabbit!!

https://youtu.be/UVDo309kBOY

Awesome! Please don't stop on this!

Keep going forward!

Not to worry, already working on the next one!  Grin

Wow man, I really like your MaryJane video!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:52:58 AM

big things in store

Nice stuff. But a usual roadmap is not a hard thing to do. It's being prolonged for too much.

I know the 10k price will come soon, and I mean really soon, with that small resistance we have in the market, but you have to be more specific. People will most surely buy if they have the right info on the coin.

Saying "Please buy, too cheap now, you don't know what you're missing, we are hitting 1mj=$1" is not enough.... The first post is still not updated, especially the Features and Plans part... Is it so hard to sum up the plans and make a refresh on that ? It has been a long time since you said the new things are coming but everything stayed the same. We only got a working wallet and some minor media linking (not to mention not posting any pictures or videos from that gathering you had couple of weeks ago), if I may call it like that.....

I think I am right with this one and I am not trying to sound rude or anything, don't think I am... Please back us up with some real data really soon... Thank you!

First of all, no one is asking you to buy coins. Adam and myself could not care less if you or anyone else buys in. Literally makes no difference to us.  We have plans for this coin, and are working really hard to make things happen. As previously stated, we're not planning on releasing any major developments until they have actually happened. We're not going to promise you the world, if you want to have promises made to you go check out other coins. We're also not interested in having people whine about things not happening fast enough. When you want to make your own coin, you can run it how you want. But we, both working full time apart from developing this, are running this how we see fit. We wish we could work full time on MaryJ, and someday soon hopefully we can. Until then you are welcome to be patient, or you can go sell all your coins. We work for ourselves, not you.

Big news / Major development being released sometime before July 11th.

I've been talking on and off with both Jahvinci and Adam over the past months and they are very dedicated to the project. You don't need to have big roadmaps and contrary to what people may think, a roadmap is not positive for a Coin because you get many people that buy based on the roadmap because it sounds as if these things are all completed but are yet unrealized ideas so people buy and plans change as Cryptocurrency changes and then get frustrated or angry because what is given is not the same thing as what is delivered. You cannot predict how the markets will change and what your growth will be over a long period of time so if you do not have a roadmap then you can focus on the tasks at hand and adapt to the rapidly changing market.
lar0che

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:55:58 PM

big things in store

First of all, no one is asking you to buy coins. Adam and myself could not care less if you or anyone else buys in. Literally makes no difference to us.  We have plans for this coin, and are working really hard to make things happen. As previously stated, we're not planning on releasing any major developments until they have actually happened. We're not going to promise you the world, if you want to have promises made to you go check out other coins. We're also not interested in having people whine about things not happening fast enough. When you want to make your own coin, you can run it how you want. But we, both working full time apart from developing this, are running this how we see fit. We wish we could work full time on MaryJ, and someday soon hopefully we can. Until then you are welcome to be patient, or you can go sell all your coins. We work for ourselves, not you.

I've been talking on and off with both Jahvinci and Adam over the past months and they are very dedicated to the project. You don't need to have big roadmaps and contrary to what people may think, a roadmap is not positive for a Coin because you get many people that buy based on the roadmap because it sounds as if these things are all completed but are yet unrealized ideas so people buy and plans change as Cryptocurrency changes and then get frustrated or angry because what is given is not the same thing as what is delivered. You cannot predict how the markets will change and what your growth will be over a long period of time so if you do not have a roadmap then you can focus on the tasks at hand and adapt to the rapidly changing market.

Not sure if you guys have checked out the local feed but:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryjanecoin-LLC/300461293471235

A registered LLC and promotions going on will only benefit this coin.  Things are looking up and the skys the limit!
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:03:31 PM

#UPDATE

Official MaryJanecoin promo video! We had a community member make this. Great job FireRabbit!!

Keep going forward!

Thanks man! The next video should be out by Friday!  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:01:05 PM

#UPDATE

Keep going forward!

Thanks man! The next video should be out by Friday!  Grin
Awesome , thx !
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:41:17 PM

big things in store

Roadmaps are usually for PnD scam coins, that way they don't have to actually do anything and can just clone and make some promises, PnD it, then bail. What I like about Maryjane, besides the great branding and logo, is that Adam really knows the industry and seems dedicated. Anyway, all I need is updates on what Adam is doing with Maryjanecoin. I do think the tech is important that it must be reliable and working, but this coin is pretty much based on the branding and the people behind it, rather than trying to be some cutting edge tech coin.

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:24:52 AM

If someone wishes to sell there MaryJ's in bulk then contact me via PM. I have bought my coins at and around 750 sats and am ready to buy now too.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:35:35 AM

The second video won't be out today. It's taking me a little more time because I haven't been home much today. I should have it out by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience. 5800sat today! I believe that's the highest it's ever been. This coin is for sure going to the moon! Well, the moon is a pit stop, it's final destination is the sun!!!  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:37:19 AM

The second video won't be out today. It's taking me a little more time because I haven't been home much today. I should have it out by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience. 5800sat today! I believe that's the highest it's ever been. This coin is for sure going to the moon! Well, the moon is a pit stop, it's final destination is the sun!!!  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Actually if this coin does become a Success.

Here is your Final Destination.  LOL

http://www.littledebbie.com/www/docs/109

Sorry could not resist it.   Grin

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:31:12 AM

I have diabetes.

Bummer,

Here ya go.
http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/new-study-confirms-turmeric-can-benefit-diabetes/

Cool
Archru

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:12:32 PM

The only thing that matters is how far someone has to drive to find a merchant that accepts MJ as trade for a product.  Roadmaps don't matter, merchants accepting MJ matter.  That is the formula for sustained price appreciation.

The worst thing you can do is bog down Adam and Jahvinci with minutiae.

Give Adam and Jahvinci freedom to operate.  Good job guys.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:13:03 PM

Also looking to see if anyone wishes to sell some bulk maryj, PM me, thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: