Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632640 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:59:02 AM

How is The Obelisk not yet "Most Esteemed"?

Well the literal answer is, because in 1484 they were voted, and only one could be chosen, the votes of the people were split between the Royal Palace, Cathedral, Obelisk and the Town Hall, and Zech was still living at home, the royal vote tilted the scales.

It is certainly the Most Esteemed Obelisk, predating even HM's own palace and the Cathedral (both of which also ought be in consideration for VERY esteemed being 100 years since first foundation).

More tourism is needed, and more land, and bigger stuff, for anything to be Very Esteemed. It is a rare honor - Can you list anything in this world that is very something?? I can, the list is not long:

- The very ancient Springs (in 1-NW, the source of all water supply to the city until they are poisoned in 1600 AD);
- The very ancient Duchy (the land on which our city stands, and the reason why King is the first owner of the land (since he was the Duke briefly before becoming King in 1400 AD, and of course still is);
- The very ancient Magus (he is more than 1,000 years old);

Contested:
- All characters except the King who were born in 1300's and remember the time when there was no King in the land.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:56:32 PM

The Grand Jubilee

Our Kingdom is now experiencing an unheard-of event, the foreign lands are celebrating a grand Jubilee that in the least civilized of them lasts for 1-2 years, but the more ancient ones have even 12 years of Christmas, starting soon.

The Royal Family is more moderate but will be taking vacations to the countryside, and other events that affect the normal course of business.

The years will change irregularly, maybe even 2 at once. When adding T_MON (or other tabs), add to the last full line, even if the years are not in sync. Building construction year is according to the year its cost was recorded in T_MON.

Many characters are wealthy, and the gold price has doubled in a buying surge during the last week. King has more gold available at increasing prices, and stands ready to buy at decreasing prices.

Land is still a little limited, the Town has some to sell in 2-W and 1-NE but players do not seem to feel a great urge to test the waters and list their land, even at high prices. Inform any of the admins to list the land for sale, even built-up land.

We confirm the rumor that the distant land of Polonia has an exchange where some of our gold might be listed. If it happens, it will be timed to coincide around the release of V.4 playable online version, and the condition is that the existing characters transfer some of their gold there with the intention to sell it. Otherwise the liquidity will not be meaningful.

The quarry managers have not exactly called a strike, but a little like that. They complain that according to the ancient pecking order in the quarries, the Directors will get their office space first, and Professionals the second. Managers are only the third in line, and few quarries have enough HQ to have room for them. In response to a decade of working in temporary conditions, they now call 10 more hours to make changes in quarry inputs, and after that they embark on a holiday lasting for several years. During this time there is nobody to update the inputs.

The quarries will continue to produce stone and salaries will be paid. The worn equipment will be inventoried for the last 4 years soon, so it's good to order a lot, otherwise there is nothing to use during the manager holidays.

If no more HQ space is built, but decent conditions are desired for the sake of manager efficiency, you may use the Management Budget line, which allows them to contract space from the buildings in the 2-C such as the Stone Hotel ***.

Ineffective management is currently resulting in 6-24% losses in stone output across the quarries, and the most efficient manager in optimal conditions works at 75 point mgmt rate, whereas the least efficient in the worst conditions only at 20 point rate.

The geologists announce that only one quarry has hit the hardest stone yet, but many are about to do so. The optimal output in these conditions requires a new, more skilled mode of operation.

If some quarries want to fire the workforce, which is normally not even possible, now is a good opportunity, because the workers leaving for the celebration do accept a 1 extra year of pay if you want to remove them from the payroll. If a quarry site wants to close, there is no extra pay, but the decision is good to do now, lest it may have to wait for an unspecified time with the losses compounding.

Q&A session will be strictly provided to the following quarries only:
- saddam
- iluvbtc
- smooth.

The deadline for all quarry changes is 10 pm GMT and Town Council is meeting at 8:30 pm as normal.

In anticipation of a softened market for stone during the Grand Jubilee, the town will refrain from offering the remaining quarry site for operation now. After we return to normalcy, it will be sold/licensed in a bidding competition, and naturally the ones possessing the knowledge of the interpretation of the secret code are in a huge advantage in assessing the value of the site + operating it.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:57:04 PM

In the holiday spirit, and to welcome one and all to the wonders of the season.... 
Anyone that greets me in ##Crypto-Kingdom - or in private on freenode up until Dec 25 Midnight with a holiday greeting, will receive a holiday gift from the Prince of NewLiberty (Hint: It won't be 4 calling birds or 6 geese a laying or any leaping lords)!

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:57:44 PM

This space is for lease, apparently.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:19:50 PM

In order to have a new Most Esteemed building, we need four more Esteemed building. Here's my list, thanks to the Prince of NewLiberty:

- Old City Walls
- Central Obelisk
- Royal Palace (including garden)
- dare I add the Episcopal Palace? I am obviously strongly biased here. There are honestly so much other good candidates for the fourth slot that I could not choose if asked to choose something else than Episcopal Palace

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:49:32 PM

The central obelisk is definitely most esteemed for me. A visible proof of our common ambition right from the beginning.

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:15:49 PM

Iluvbitcoins Quarry issuing shares

The auction for IAQ shares is now on.
Asenath has agreed to manage the quarry!

There is a total of a 1000 shares, 200 is given to Asenath in exchange for his services, I will keep 400 shares and 400 is issued as IPO.

The bids are to be given in the following format: "quantity @ price (XMR)". For example "100 @ 2.25".

The reserve price is 0.9 and no more than 2 decimals, so the bidding starts at 0.91.
NLQI shares with this management team are currently selling for more than 4x this price.

Higher bid wins over lower one, earlier bid wins over later one, and all winners pay the same amount per lot (the price of the highest non-winning bid).

The right to participate in the auction is limited as follows:
- if it is not legal for you to do so, cannot participate
- negative trust rating, cannot participate

Auction of the IAQ shares closes after 96 hours, 10.30pm forum time, on the 27th December 2014. Or thirty (30) minutes after the last winning bid (in case a winning bid was submitted during the last thirty minutes, the auction lasts as long as there are no new winning bids submitted in the 30 minutes since the previous one).
==========================

Reserve price @ 0.9

If the auction would end now, the price would be 0.9 XMR / IAQ share

There are 400 shares for sale

Looking for a signature campaign.
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:52:42 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 06:04:09 PM by luigi1111

The Lucky Lion asset estimate has been revised.
These are estimates only. Note that land valued even more highly to the LL than listed below (thus any sale would only result in asset value going up).

8q choice land 1-C-F7: 1,600m
LL building: 800m
4q land 1-E-25: 400m
LL Culture Tower: 350m
150 shares LJSQ stock: ~200m
~90m cash
1,100 gold: 200m (midprice)

New estimated total asset value: 3,640m -- 1.82/share

I'm offering 100 more shares @ 1.85m. First come, first served. I'm bidding to repurchase shares at 1.5m.

Edit: shares are gone!
paulsonnumismatics

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:58:39 PM

Its not fancy to repost my own post, but i just realized that with Mighty Santa post i have just become Sr. Member (Four Coins) in Bitcoin Talk! Hurrah me! And partly is because of you guys, so Re:

FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS

Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin

macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:13:15 PM

Merry Christmas to all! I wish you all the best to you and your families! Smiley

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 11:16:49 PM

Merry Christmas to all! I wish you all the best to you and your families! Smiley
For the Wizard, we make an exception.
Code:
                                    .!,            .!,
                                   ~ 6 ~          ~ 6 ~
                              .    ' i `  .-^-.   ' i `
                            _.|,_   | |  / .-. \   | |
                             '|`   .|_|.| (-` ) | .|_|.
                             / \ ___)_(_|__`-'__|__)_(______
                            /`,o\)_______________________o_(
                           /_* ~_\[___]___[___]___[___[_[\`-.
                           / o .'\[_]___[___]___[___]_[___)`-)
                          /_,~' *_\_]                 [_[(  (
                          /`. *  *\_]                 [___\ _\
                         /   `~. o \]      ;( ( ;     [_[_]`-'
                        /_ *    `~,_\    (( )( ;(;    [___]
                        /   o  *  ~'\   /\ /\ /\ /\   [_[_]
                       / *    .~~'  o\  ||_||_||_||   [___]
                      /_,.~~'`    *  _\_||_||_||_||___[_[_]_
                      /`~..  o        \:::::::::::::::::::::\
                     / *   `'~..   *   \:::::::::::::::::::::\
                    /_     o    ``~~.,,_\=========\_/========='
                    /  *      *     ..~'\         _|_ .-_--.
                   /*    o   _..~~`'*   o\           ( (_)  )
                   `-.__.~'`'   *   ___.-'            `----'
                         ":-------:" [o][o]
                           \_____/  [o][o][o]
You Receive a special gift from Prince Joseph of New Liberty under your tree!
Merry Christmas

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:47:31 AM

Smooth QC operational report

Investors and friends,

We have increased our production substantially over the past two years and are now the highest producing quarry in all of Crypto Kingdom (though just short of the all time record achieved by NLQI several years ago). More importantly our production is still increasing!

Our stone reserve now stands at over 2m, with discounts available for shareholders

Much stone! Much profit! Much celebration!
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:36:06 AM

The Army stone reorganization update

The Army has decided that the total of 3 million stone is enough for the projects. So there's still the opportunity to sell about 2.4 million!

We pay 125/stone and guarantee that all the stone will be used in public projects Smiley

NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 03:37:55 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 06:29:38 AM by NewLiberty

The Army stone reorganization update

The Army has decided that the total of 3 million stone is enough for the projects. So there's still the opportunity to sell about 2.4 million 1/2 million!

We pay 125/stone and guarantee that all the stone will be used in public projects Smiley

That guarantee is a good one.  Is there a specific public project?  There may be other ways to assist.
1900K sold to army from PJ of NL's private reserve.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:31:34 AM

Most esteemed vote goes for The Golden Obelisk
Esteemed vote goes for House of the Royal Magnificence and The 100 Jubilee Theatre

Space for rent if its still trending
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:29:51 AM

Esteemed vote goes for House of the Royal Magnificence and The 100 Jubilee Theatre

I had waited for this exact vote to confirm that these buildings are chosen.

There were some (incl us) who esteemed the Cathedral the most. Those two others were quite unanimous. You subjects seem to like gold; all the 3 buildings chosen are very much gilded with in total 10k+ gold  Grin

Roopatra

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:21:59 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 01:14:38 PM by Roopatra

Free Stone this Christmas!

The RAQ quarry wants to wish Merry Christmas to all its shareholders, and has decided to gift each and every one of them with 5,000 free stone!
This stone is now on the accounts of each of the 10 shareholders.

In the spirit of Christmas it is decided that this free gift is also delivered to anyone, existing or new shareholder, who buys minimum of 10 RAQ shares from Roopatra/NL, out of those on offer at the market in Corp tab. This free gift will be delivered until midnight GMT on the 26th December (or as long as there are shares available for purchase).

Merry Christmas everyone!

Best Regards,
RAQ Quarry Corporation
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:05:23 PM

I had waited for this exact vote to confirm that these buildings are chosen.

There were some (incl us) who esteemed the Cathedral the most. Those two others were quite unanimous. You subjects seem to like gold; all the 3 buildings chosen are very much gilded with in total 10k+ gold  Grin

You can't blame us for our affinity for gold Smiley

I would also like to wish a beautiful Christmas to Risto, Paul and David! A Happy new year and lots of love and light!

Space for rent if its still trending
paulsonnumismatics

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:28:13 PM

The RAQ quarry wants to wish Merry Christmas to all its shareholders, and has decided to gift each and every one of them with 5,000 free stone!

In the spirit of Christmas it is decided that this free gift is also delivered to anyone, existing or new shareholder, who buys minimum of 10 RAQ shares from Roopatra/NL, out of those on offer at the market in Corp tab. This free gift will be delivered until midnight GMT on the 26th December (or as long as there are shares available for purchase).

Best Regards,
RAQ Quarry Corporation

Thats a sweet Christmas dividend! Another reason to choose Dame Roopatra as my Architect of choice on the everyday basis. Feliz Navidad to you and all my fellow (and more wealthy now! shareholders of RAQ Corp!)

Lord Paulson, Esq.

EDIT: I just want to let all my fellow players and HM of course, that the Crypto Kingdom thread has made into the Third Page of the Most Viewed Altcoin Discussion Threads of All Time ! We are competing directly in engagement with full altcoin developments and important discussion topics. The best is yet to come, Thanks All!

NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 03:51:02 PM

Best Regards,
RAQ Quarry Corporation

Thats a sweet Christmas dividend! Another reason to choose Dame Roopatra as my Architect of choice on the everyday basis. Feliz Navidad to you and all my fellow (and more wealthy now! shareholders of RAQ Corp!)

Lord Paulson, Esq.

EDIT: I just want to let all my fellow players and HM of course, that the Crypto Kingdom thread has made into the Third Page of the Most Viewed Altcoin Discussion Threads of All Time ! We are competing directly in engagement with full altcoin developments and important discussion topics. The best is yet to come, Thanks All!

In a way, the moneritos and CKG are side chains of Monero, even the stone, clothes and houses.  Functionally they are similar, but without the mining.
They are another type of currency.  Instead of proof of work, they are proof of fun.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: