Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379317 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:23:41 PM

I made enough from faucets and my sig campaign this week to purchase around 10 grams of silver but I am saving it and this week I am trying to hit the max of my sig campaign of 0.05 btc to try to get to 0.1 btc so i can buy a whole ounce.. Wink..Most of my posts are in the economic section with the raging GREEK CRISIS debate lol.. I hope the GREEKS SAY NO TO AUSTERITY ON THE 5th..  Smiley
I'm not quite familiar with Qibuck, reading through the thread atm, but i'm stating to like it. What i already know is it's dev, Qiwoman2, is amzaing
and noble person! I'm treated to be her friend! Smiley Keep up the good work, i'm falling for you QIBUCK. Wink

Namaste

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:56:37 AM

I made enough from faucets and my sig campaign this week to purchase around 10 grams of silver but I am saving it and this week I am trying to hit the max of my sig campaign of 0.05 btc to try to get to 0.1 btc so i can buy a whole ounce.. Wink..Most of my posts are in the economic section with the raging GREEK CRISIS debate lol.. I hope the GREEKS SAY NO TO AUSTERITY ON THE 5th..  Smiley
I'm not quite familiar with Qibuck, reading through the thread atm, but i'm stating to like it. What i already know is it's dev, Qiwoman2, is amzaing
and noble person! I'm treated to be her friend! Smiley Keep up the good work, i'm falling for you QIBUCK. Wink

Namaste

Awe that's very kind and we will do the best to make it a sound investment..and a stable digital currency.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kronicblazer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:04:23 AM

There are two bagbonuses I gave out in qbk instead of btc so hoping those Bagholders get in touch so we can do a swap accordingly..sorry about that..

Have a wonderful day/evening.. Smiley

I am one of these people.  Sorry about that, took a break from crypto.  Who should I contact to change my qbk payout to btc?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:13:25 PM

There are two bagbonuses I gave out in qbk instead of btc so hoping those Bagholders get in touch so we can do a swap accordingly..sorry about that..

Have a wonderful day/evening.. Smiley

I am one of these people.  Sorry about that, took a break from crypto.  Who should I contact to change my qbk payout to btc?

Hello and welcome ..Just send me in pm @ qiwoman2 your qbk addy and ur btc addy and I will fix that on the next bagbonus sheet.. Tonight I will tweak asset sheet, been busy posting to reach the max for my sig campaign towards our bullion fund..I am trying by next week to buy another 1 ounce coin for our assets.. The QBK Clickers group is nearly ready should be done by weekend..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:31:23 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 01:52:06 PM by qiwoman2

I have contacted a good person on fiverr re a nice logo for the QBK success club and am getting ready the rules and stuff on a doc to upload files in the group so once it is all ready I will announce it so we can get going..Also looks like one of our old staff members will be coming back to QBK after a long sabbatical from crypto in general, so I hope to welcome him back onboard in a few days..We could do with the extra help lol... Sam is busy generating revenues for us in TM and MPA so we have bagbonus revenues sorted and now we hope to get a mini wage also this month for the 2 angels and the staff.. I have my eye on some silver and I don't think I can resist this one lol so will probably buy it on monday when I receive more monies for my signature campaign:

https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/827152774034986?pnref=story

I have to buy this coin for QBK ASSET BULLION BAG.. Cheesy

We have 25 degrees now celcius here so i feel I am slowing down in the heat .. Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:40:12 PM

Awe that's very kind and we will do the best to make it a sound investment..and a stable digital currency.. Smiley

Actually, it's been quite stable in recent months. My lowball bids stopped working, so I gave up on them. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:55:49 PM

Actually, it's been quite stable in recent months. My lowball bids stopped working, so I gave up on them. Wink

HAHA yes many of us are stocking up for the long hall..I plan upping my purchasing Ante from next month as well as I will be earning a bit more online so I can also fill my bags..I also want to grow some for my family..once we got a merchant API going I want to contact places to accept it..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:54:54 AM

HAHA yes many of us are stocking up for the long hall..I plan upping my purchasing Ante from next month as well as I will be earning a bit more online so I can also fill my bags..I also want to grow some for my family..once we got a merchant API going I want to contact places to accept it..  Smiley

People are seeing all the work you put in, integrity,and passion you have for the coin.
 The  asset base is growing. And support is steadily following Smiley
im petty sure QBK will be moving to the next level soon.
Well done  Grin Grin Grin

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:21:49 PM

People are seeing all the work you put in, integrity,and passion you have for the coin.
 The  asset base is growing. And support is steadily following Smiley
im petty sure QBK will be moving to the next level soon.
Well done  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you so so much for the vote of confidence..I really wish there were more hours in the day that is why I am hoping we have more staff onboard soon to help us out..being a lady looking after the Family and running a digital currency has it's time constraints but I am up for the challenge because at the interim moment in our universal world history we don't HAVE a choice..we need to adapt and change or lay down and die..In Greece in the olden days they had a saying ELEFTHERIA I THANATOS..which translated in English means FREEDOM OR DEATH..My real name is also Eleftheria so I need to stay true my my namesake as well..I will not cower or bow to the Elite Powers that be and through QIBUCK one day my dream is to emancipate all those souls ready and enlightened for change.. We want to let everyone on this planet know that once we can adapt and improve, we can evolve and take this planet to a better place.. We are at a tipping point where if just the right amount of people the world over make the necessary changes and adjustments, we can change the status quo in favor of the majority of human beings on this planet and the planet itself..it needs some dream, a collective will to work together and determination to see it through.. sorry I didn't mean this to sound like some political manifesto but I am all for the development of the human spirit which if the bodily needs of food, shelter and health are taken care of, can soar to new heights of creativity and bliss.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:47:28 PM

I just sent the instructions for the design for our QBK SUCCESS CLUB and will do asset sheet later tonight because I must watch prime minister ALEXIS TSIPRAS speech tonight at 8 pm my time..I can't miss that lol...I also found another revenue generating site that accepts bitcoin and will do due diligence on that and see if I can bung in a few bits to generate more revenues as well..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:49:39 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 12:54:54 PM by qiwoman2

I have done part of the asset sheet and waiting for the designer now to come back to me with the gig..I hope he is going to finish it within the next couple of days. I have noticed some few peeps trying to dump quite a few QBK last few days but pretty happy at the way the dumps are getting absorbed..Also noticed one seller is constantly getting dumped on then putting on the sell wall to sell 1k at a time lol so obvious that some peeps like to trade our coin, hence volume has gone up as well.. no complaining.. Cheesy I just need to find an exchange in Europe where I can upload fiat and buy some bitcoin to be able to buy more for myself as well.does Can anyone recommend a good European bitcoin exchange?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:09:48 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 05:20:12 PM by qiwoman2

Tomorrow is a big day in Greece so I maybe taking some time off with Family as it is Sunday also to check the referendum..This is a pivotal moment not only in Greek History but for the whole world.. Of course whatever the outcome will only make me more determined to make QIBUCK a vehicle for the emancipation not only from fiscal slavery but also to ignite in the Human Spirit the spark of creativity and goodness that is our birthright, all around this planet.. I pray my fellow countrymen and women vote NO TO DEBT SLAVERY and OPPRESSION..I wish I could vote but I am Greek but not a Greek citizen, I am living next door in Cyprus.. but still it means a lot to me and I am behind the NO ..the big resounding No to death, slavery and tyranny.  Smiley..I respect everyone's decision whether yes and no because this is the essence of democracy but the No will squeeze democracy out of the equation over time as poverty brings less and less choices for the Masses..hence the need for more crypto currency adoption and education for the LAY persons..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:58:25 PM

Just ordered gig for our club design..

Me
1. Square fb red writing QBK SUCCESS CLUB on that logo..

2. SUCCESS CLUB and 125 x 125 banner for the round pic..thanks

You may use big and small letters whatever looks nice..thanks

please amend above was mistake thanks
20:57   JULY 04, 2015
ORDER STARTED
jbinspiration will soon start working on your order.

This order is expected to be delivered within 4 days (July 08, 2015).

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:27:29 PM

Me

ORDER STARTED

Nice work Smiley ,
we really need to get the OP ironed out! sent a few people to check it out, and they were confused by the different time fame references to bag bonuses etc.
Cheers

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:14:52 AM

Me

ORDER STARTED

Nice work Smiley ,
we really need to get the OP ironed out! sent a few people to check it out, and they were confused by the different time fame references to bag bonuses etc.
Cheers

Yes after the referendum I got a lot to do that's why I am up early doing stuff.. please bear with me.. Smiley..I just want to get the group made first then I will work on OP and the main site.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:31:11 PM

I am off now to my Parents to wait for the results of the referendum, designer now is working on our QBK success club logo, also we will start an initiative for Greeks as well as many others once we are in good profits..through our club..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:28:46 AM

I got relatives coming over from the U.K so am busy this morning so will be done tonight plus some promotion for the sites we have joined..I hope you are all having a lovely week so far..SAM is helping me with the promotions to get ready the QBK clickers success group ..

Thanks for the timely update! Is SAM being a big help?

Yes he is and we will be working together in the promotional side as well as other stuff.. Smiley He is our original main partner and right hand Man..He has stood by QBK through thick and thin.. I am always around but will be away for 3 days in June from 15th to the 18th to spend time with my Son coming over also from the U.K so if I am not on internet for 3 days Sam will keep an eye here.. I don't want to be taking laptops with me because it will be the first real rest I will get in 20 years lol..so want to have those 3 days with the family..

great to hear, have fun with the family and we will hold down the fort.

Thank you so much..we got carried away till ewarly hours chatting as I haven't seen my Niece in seven years lol so now while they sleeping I gonna do soem work .. Grin Smiley

Everyone needs time for themselves and its not like we will go anywhere or dump because you deal with the family for a few days.

Awe thank you..I had 3 hours sleep last night lol, was too excited watching the exit polls..Nice result though..and now back to work for the week.. Wink..Well there is one merchant in Greece a hotel that accepts QIBUCK but am in no hurry for mass merchant adoption just yet..because w really need the price to be attractive, say parity with the usd but we will get on a merchant api within the next few months anyway, so that is quite nice to have.. I will buy a nice silver coin on Wednesday as well..I don't want to use my btc because I want to buy more QBK so waiting for my weekly housekeeping to come on from Hubby to buy it with my debit card lol..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:46:30 PM

So what is the next step then sexy?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:46:27 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I nearly 50 haha with a grown up Son..  Grin Grin

Well I just woke up and am waiting for the designer to reply with the finished banners for our club and my Hubby to go to the bank to give me some housekeeping so i can get another silver coin for the bullion fund and will also get an autoresponder later, probably aweber so I can start getting ready for the marketing campaigns.. Once we have our group ready I will start marketing it on fb and other traffic sites etc and collect all the leads..We will have a monthly random prize draw and also incentives for people to click sites and faucets under the QBK ref links and also invest in sites..so apart from my time and the time of the staff involved, whatever comes in from the group will be NET income for various activities of QBK..Even now I am clicking like 200k sats a day on faucets and buying QBK with it..every bit helps........... So if some of our supporters can join in, even fora few minutes a day it will be great for our Growth.. Clever people have many people working WITH them or FOR them..I want QBK to be a clever coin!!! This way if we get more participation from inside and outside of QBK then I think within a year we will be flying beyond the moon with revenues but I don't want to hype at all..I jsut want to work at the pace I can manage and be comfortable and under the radar for now.. Wink..I want QBK to grow slowly and UNNOTICED... Once all the Early adopters are feeling nice and snug we can get to the next level.. We are active, Buy pressure is building and trust..This is what we want, we don't want pumping and dumping and dying.. What we want is really to bring the ultimate solution to bagholding that offsets all kinds of losses to the point that anyone holding QBK, whether they trade or not will never be a LOSER..This is what we set out to do and this is what we want mainly to achieve..All the other activities are peripherals to this aim.. Smiley.. I really do need to fix the OP but I will do that once the club is ready and will get a new design for the little banner things on our OP to match our logo but next week because I am on a budget lol. Grin Grin

Just also to note those in here that hate FB will have all the same club info here on our OP so they can still participate as well.. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:59:27 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I nearly 50 haha with a grown up Son..  Grin Grin

Well I just woke up and am waiting for the designer to reply with the finished banners for our club and my Hubby to go to the bank to give me some housekeeping so i can get another silver coin for the bullion fund and will also get an autoresponder later, probably aweber so I can start getting ready for the marketing campaigns.. Once we have our group ready I will start marketing it on fb and other traffic sites etc and collect all the leads..We will have a monthly random prize draw and also incentives for people to click sites and faucets under the QBK ref links and also invest in sites..so apart from my time and the time of the staff involved, whatever comes in from the group will be NET income for various activities of QBK..Even now I am clicking like 200k sats a day on faucets and buying QBK with it..every bit helps........... So if some of our supporters can join in, even fora few minutes a day it will be great for our Growth.. Clever people have many people working WITH them or FOR them..I want QBK to be a clever coin!!! This way if we get more participation from inside and outside of QBK then I think within a year we will be flying beyond the moon with revenues but I don't want to hype at all..I jsut want to work at the pace I can manage and be comfortable and under the radar for now.. Wink..I want QBK to grow slowly and UNNOTICED... Once all the Early adopters are feeling nice and snug we can get to the next level.. We are active, Buy pressure is building and trust..This is what we want, we don't want pumping and dumping and dying.. What we want is really to bring the ultimate solution to bagholding that offsets all kinds of losses to the point that anyone holding QBK, whether they trade or not will never be a LOSER..This is what we set out to do and this is what we want mainly to achieve..All the other activities are peripherals to this aim.. Smiley.. I really do need to fix the OP but I will do that once the club is ready and will get a new design for the little banner things on our OP to match our logo but next week because I am on a budget lol. Grin Grin

Just also to note those in here that hate FB will have all the same club info here on our OP so they can still participate as well.. Wink

"So if some of our supporters can join in, even fora few minutes a day it will be great for our Growth."  can you post the link? Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: