Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:54:06 PM

One thing is sure where is admin its impossible to him doesnt have any 10 minutes daily to update us here,im starting to get pissed,why to make some project that after start giving a good income return the admin stays offline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:04:25 AM

My rant...

Okay guys that's it -

I have been dealing with MyBitMine for more than a year now, handling all requests in a professional manner and always responded in a kind tone - even to the worst of complaints, accusations and what not. I think it's time to flip the coin for a single post.

I told you guys that we simply do not have time to maintain the website. Instead of simply closing it down, I sincerely wanted to keep it alive. One of the main reasons for this is that MBM used to have a nice community. I suppose that's all changed now. These past months though, it has been nothing but claiming us to be a scam - any misstep and you take it as clear proof of this being a fraud - even things outside our control. Regardless of how we've always been paying out and you guys knowing nothing of what happens behind the curtain.

So yea, I tried selling the site on to someone who would be capable of taking MBM and keeping it alive. Heck, I even offered up a ridiculously low price given the return the site is generating and the huge potential that 2.0 is offering its owner. However, I completely forgot that BitcoinTalk is a community of 80% nearsighted, narrow minded people. So now I'm passing the torch on to you cause I won't sit here and take this anymore - instead of closing of and running away, I actually tried. Now it's up to you.

I have 2 people in mind and will give them until Monday 26th of Oct. to reach back - they both know who they are. That's my last attempt at keeping MBM alive.Do I hear nothing and if you want MBM to stay alive, then it's time for you guys to stop the name-calling and act instead. You have the days from 26th of Oct. to 9th of Nov. to collectively find a successor whom you approve of and whom you believe can carry on.

Prove that this community actually still have some smart people in between the moronic kids, trolls and name-callers, and I will of course help make the transfer as streamlined as possible. Otherwise, MBM will be gone on Nov. 10th. Call it what you want but I'm done.

That's the one and only time you'll witness me losing the grip. From here on out, I'll get back to the regular pace.

- Michael.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:48:03 PM

Hi,
I'm a relative latecomer to MyBitMine, but I've been enjoying it, as I'm sure a ton of other people are, who aren't finding this thread to tell you so. (Don't let Ozycash bug you - he's a huge troll at Farm Satoshi too, to the point that someone created and shared a popular script just to edit his posts out of the chat there.)

Reasonable people can (1) understand where you're coming from, and (2) have a little patience along the way. I wish I had the technical skills to help somehow, but for now just know that there are still those of us out there who appreciate all that you've done and are doing with MyBitMine. I wish you the best in your work and personal life and balance thereof going forward!

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
sally01

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:51:23 PM

We all understand. You don't have time to run the site anymore.
But what about those who deposited money? It will be returned?

By the way, please find some time to keep running the site yourself. We all know you are reliable and if you sell it, it will sink  Cry Cry Cry
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:55:28 PM

hmm thats a nice site...idea and concept are good only ur site lacks an awesome design...but its far more better than ore-mine.org Cheesy

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:41:27 PM

Well its bad that this has to end this way ,i dont know who are those two persons that need to take action before it has no way to recover,soo you giving up to run a profit project online ?Would be better pay a fee montly to someone to manage the website and start collect funds to hire some web developer out of here and finish the new version otherwise what you were afraid to become will be ,another scam project that allowed anyone to invest and gaved up before finish and run away... we trust you otherwise no support would be done....
ECoinLand

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 02:23:06 AM

Hi,
I'm a relative latecomer to MyBitMine, but I've been enjoying it, as I'm sure a ton of other people are, who aren't finding this thread to tell you so. (Don't let Ozycash bug you - he's a huge troll at Farm Satoshi too, to the point that someone created and shared a popular script just to edit his posts out of the chat there.)

Reasonable people can (1) understand where you're coming from, and (2) have a little patience along the way. I wish I had the technical skills to help somehow, but for now just know that there are still those of us out there who appreciate all that you've done and are doing with MyBitMine. I wish you the best in your work and personal life and balance thereof going forward!

+1

Hey ebliever nice to read you here Smiley
Regarding that script it is not popular, just a custom script I coded in a while (just to work on chat boxes running same way as at Farm Satoshi).

MBM admin: I would not pay attention to the namecalling of that ozycash ... as the fellow forum poster says here, that ozy is known offender in other communities. I have it filtered since long

ponhopr69

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:57:32 AM

Well, I just started here, (MyBitMine.co), today. I have visited St.Bernard lake, and upgraded a pick. After that I went back to the lake, and 2 times in 1/2 hour, when I claimed my 50 gold, I GOT NOTHING!! my 111...... gold balance, stayed at 111....., and the count was back to 0 at the lake, @ .025 a second
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 03:15:40 AM

Well, I just started here, (MyBitMine.co), today. I have visited St.Bernard lake, and upgraded a pick. After that I went back to the lake, and 2 times in 1/2 hour, when I claimed my 50 gold, I GOT NOTHING!! my 111...... gold balance, stayed at 111....., and the count was back to 0 at the lake, @ .025 a second

Not using St.Bernard lake since long, but just tested right now and it worked just fine. I used Google Chrome for the testing.

I figure that you keep the web miner in its own tab and that you don't close the tab in the whole process, right?

I will test later in Firefox/Maxthon and see if it works or not.

ponhopr69

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:30:51 AM

O.K now St. Bernard lake is into me for 150 gold that did NOT show up, when I claimed
ponhopr69

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:42:32 AM

St. Benard Lake keeps NOT paying. So far it has not paid 4 times, and I just signed up today.
ponhopr69

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:51:28 AM

Yes I also have Google chrome, Yes it has it;s own tab, and Yes the window remained open. Why in the $#%! do I have to wait 360 seconds to reply here??
ponhopr69

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:04:28 AM

I'm not trying to be unreasonable, but it really sucks to get a fifty just to find out that it's FAKE. It has happened 4 times in just a few hours
ponhopr69

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:23:00 AM

I'm NOT calling ANYTHING here a SCAM, FRAUD, or otherwise! I KNOW it is in beta testing, and  I'M giving feedback! Just ignore ozycash I hear that he has been banned in most chatrooms. If this site is not gonna be here after the 10th, then WHAT IS THE POINT??!!!
ponhopr69

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:29:22 AM

O.K. it pays in smaller numbers, but if you let it get to 50.025 it does NOT pay, you claim 0 when it says 50.025
hobiedenbosch

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:50:54 AM

Dear MBM,

I hope you don't have the feeling that the entire group of users is against you.
I simply don't have the money to take over your site, otherwise I would.

I have been here since the beginning. Giving my opinion, seeing you reply to almost everyone.
Hell, I even enjoyed building up my stats.

There are more people here that are very lucky that you answered them. Not immediately, but hey, they got an answer.

In a sociëty where people can find almost everything with the push of a button it is not uncommon that some people are more impatient and then there are the people with a different attitude.

I think it would be bad if this site closes, but I get your drift. But also remember that you cannot satisfy everybody.

I loved playing this game. Seeing how it evolved, seeing your ideas and thinking in possibilities.
If this site closes, I have lost some satochi, but then again, I have lost more on other programs.

So, do what you find is best at heart, not for a few people who are bashing. I almost always had my withdrawels, and never had a problem here.

So thanks so far, and hope you make a decission that gives you peace @ heart
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:05:21 AM

The Development of MyBitMine v2.0

Alright guys, I believe it's time for a long waited update. Some of you are already aware of this change, but most of you had no knowledge of this. You might have been wondering why no update has been made to the site in a while. We have been working hard behind the screen in order to do a complete make-over for MyBitMine. Something I like to call MyBitMine v.2.0

Please keep reading to understand the biggest changes and how you can help make this vision a reality!

If you are too lazy to read this entire update, feel free to view this videos to get an idea of what MyBitMine v2.0 will be like.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/c-ADKtan1Zk?rel=o&autoplay=1

By the way, I decided to step out of the shadows and introduce myself to you guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA7_oN3iGYw

If you still haven't tried the game yet, feel free to visit http://mybitmine.co and give it a shot.

I will update this thread as well as our crowdfunding page to keep track on the progress we make.

How you can help make MyBitMine v2.0 a reality

Well at this point I have to admit - this upgrade does not come for free and we will need all the help we can get. We will need a completely new website design, designs for the maps and custom sprites. Not to mention all the development needed - the new site has to be written completely from scratch. Now how will we be able to fund this big upgrade? One word, Crowdfunding.

We have already been able to gather a couple of Bitcoin from investors and site profits, but we are still low on funds in order to achieve this upgrade. Now, the upgrade will happen no matter what. However, it will take longer for us to complete the upgrade, if we are unable to crowdfund this project. I will pay the remainder out of my own pockets, but I am far from rich and can not even spare 1 Bitcoin every month.

How many Bitcoin do we need for this upgrade?

To put it simple - we can't make this game a reality for less than 5 Bitcoin more than we already have gathered. Development of MyBitMine v2.0 will not be started until we are certain that we have enough funds to finish the project. These funds will go uncut to the development and design of the new game.

Why you should help crowdfund MyBitMine v2.0

There are a few reasons and incentives for you to help crowdfund the new MyBitMine.
[✔] You love the game and want to see this become a huge success
[✔] The payout rates in MyBitMine v2.0 will EXPLODE
[✔] You (and your company/website) will be mentioned as a donator in our credits and hall of fame section.
[✔] Early access to beta testing MyBitMine v2.0
[✔] Premium Miner membership at the launch of MyBitMine v2.0

How do I help donate to this project?

There are a few ways in which you can help us and I will list them out below. Anything you can do, even promoting this crowdfunding project is a huge help and will help us make this game a reality as soon as possible!

• Anonymous Direct Donations
    The fastest and easiest way of helping us make MyBitMine a success is anonymous donations directly to us. You can donate directly to the following address or get in touch with us for more info on how to receive some of the milestone benefits:
    15jJfLGQDbycqoSxoVSq1tiuFsjWTZNmKz
  • Direct Donations /w benefits
    Alternatively, you can contact me if you wish to donate more than 0.01 Bitcoin and receive some of our benefits.
    The following donation milestones can be reached:
    +0.01 BTC - Early Access to the beta of MyBitMine v2.0 before release.
    +0.03 BTC - Premium Miner membership during the early beta of MyBitMine v2.0. Includes the above.
    +0.15 BTC - We will mention you and your website/profile on our credits page. Includes all of the above.
    +0.5 BTC - Get in touch with us to discuss large amount of funding. Includes all of the above.
  • Fiat Currency
    Another option is to fund our project using fiat Currency. At this stage we are accepting Paypal.
    Feel free to contact us in order to help us fund the project using Paypal.
    +$5 - Early Access to the beta of MyBitMine v2.0 before release.
    +$10 - Premium Miner membership during the early beta of MyBitMine v2.0. Includes the above.
    +$35 - We will mention you and your website/profile on our credits page. Includes all of the above.
    +$100 - Get in touch with us to discuss large amount of funding. Includes all of the above.
  • Faucet Usage
    Alternatively, you can use the following address and help us by using a few faucets. The best option is using the http://scanthebox.com rotator, but any site will work perfect.
    15jJfLGQDbycqoSxoVSq1tiuFsjWTZNmKz
  • General help and alternative donations
    Feel free to contact me if you believe you can help us in ANY other way. Maybe you're a web designer, maybe you have some spare DogeCoins or you might even be able to design the templates used in our maps. Who knows, maybe you have the exact skillset we need! We will of course give you credit for the work or time you help us with.
    Feel free to get in touch with me here or per e-mail on admin@mybitmine.co

How far has this Crowdfunding brought us?
Here you will be able to see how far the crowdfunding has brought us towards our goal. I will keep updating this thread to reflect how far we have gotten, so that you guys can view any progress. Since we're accepting both Bitcoin & Fiat currencies, these numbers will be a rough estimate.

0.4313/ ~5 BTC
+ $411

[✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔]
[✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][  ][  ][  ]
[  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ]

Participating in MyBitMine v2.0 BETA

During the BETA testing of 2.0, we will of course offer prizes for those involved. The payout system will be fully functional from day 1 of the testing phase, and payouts will happen monthly in accordance with he competitive payout scheme. Hopefully we can keep the testing phase as short as possible, but we need to weed out any bugs before releasing the game to the public!

The game in its current form will be closed when we launch the testing phase for 2.0. Have no fears though, all of your account details and statistics will be saved and transfered to 2.0 after the testing has ended.

Furthermore, we will offer a raffle with FREE PC games at the end of the BETA testing of 2.0. This means that any user participating in the testing phase will have a chance to win a nice game for either Steam, Origin or Uplay! I will not disclose the game titles at this moment though, but I will do all in my power to hand out popular games which you will enjoy.

What is MyBitMine v2.0

MyBitMine v2.0 is a major upgrade to the current game. We will build the new game on top of the Phaser.io engine, which will make MyBitMine feel more like a real game. Our vision is to make this game the highest paying faucet, complete with awesome features, addictive gameplay and a competitive payout scheme. You will no longer have to wait until your Mine is fully upgrade until you exchange your Gold to Bitcoin. Instead, you will compete against other players for the big prizes!

Please view the video here to get an idea of how the game will look and feel:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/c-ADKtan1Zk?rel=o&autoplay=1

What are the changes from MyBitMine v1.x to v2.0?

I will try and explain the biggest changes to the game in this section. Keep in mind that these are only the most important changes. Some of the old features will be removed, and some new ones will be introduced.

Your old account

One important thing to notice is that your old account, stats and upgrades will not be lost. Everything will be transfered to the new game. Now, some upgrades are not directly transferable, and we will give you Gold & Resources to buy the new upgrades as a refund for those you've already achieved. All referrals and account IDs will stay with your account, and users who are Premium Miner when we make the transfer, will receive an additional month of Premium Miner membership.

The Phaser engine

As you see in the video above, we will completely convert MyBitMine from being a text-based game to a browser based RPG-style game. You will be able to move around the maps using the WASD keys, while interacting with the objects of the game. You will be able to speak with your Workers, go to the shops and view their merchandise, and even go explore the inside of your own mine!

Active Mining

Active Mining will be very similar to how it works in MyBitMine v1.x. You will speak with the Manager of your mine in order to get your Workers inside your mine and start digging for resources. However, the St. Bernard Lake will be removed. Instead, you will be able to enter your mine and manually dig for resources by roaming around and interacting with the Ores.

Round based & the Competitive Payout Scheme

A lot of thought has been put into making this game profitable for all users, and making sure that everyone has an equal chance of earning Bitcoin. For that reason, we have decided to move away from the direct payout system, where you are able to exchange your Gold directly into Bitcoin. Instead, we will introduce a round based game with a competitive payout system.

A round will last one full month, and the top players will receive a Bitcoin prize at the end of every round. This might sound scary to some of you, but fear not - you do not have to play 24/7 in order to win any Bitcoin prizes. In fact, we will pay the top 300 players in the game so your odds of winning are likely in your favor.

So, how do we plan on paying the top 300 players? Well, we will divide users into 3 tiers based on their progress in the game. We will pay the top 100 users in each tier. Check out the payment schedule below:

• 70% of prize money goes to Tier 1
  • 25% of prize money goes to Tier 2
  • 5% of prize money goes to Tier 3
  • In every Tier, 80% of their respective prize money will go towards the top 10 users. The rest will be divided equally amongst the rest of the top 100 players.

The prize money is funded by last months earnings. So the prizes will increase when the site gets bigger. The more players - the higher prizes!

You might worry at this point, that the same 10 people will be the winners. For this reason - users who win a round will get their accounts partially reset after they recieve their prize. It will however be optional whether or not you want to accept the prize. You can choose to keep your mine as it is and disregard the prize, in order to aim for a higher payout. The prize money will then be added to next months prizes. After accepting your reward you will also receive a bonus to your mine after the reset has occured. Note that your referrals and Premium Miner membership will not be reset. Referrals are never removed from your account (unless they are banned from the game), and Premium Miner membership will last for the entire duration you ordered.

Changes in Upgrades

Another big difference between v1 and v2.0 is the feeling of progression. When you buy an upgrade (like hiring a new Worker), this upgrade will appear in the game for you to interact with. When you are Actively Mining, your Workers will be roaming around the inside of your mine. Buying a Tavern (formerly known as Chamber), will place the building inside your Camp.

The mechanism of upgrades will also be changed completely. Most upgrades will be time-based. An example of this is your Workers. Buying another Worker is not a permanent upgrade. Instead, you hire him on a contractual basis, and he will work in your mine for a set period of time. The same goes for buildings - they will break down over time and needs to be repaired if you want to keep them. The reason behind this change is also to prevent people from buying upgrades to reach the top 10 and then stop playing the game.

Updates

05-05-15: We have decided to only reset only the winners and I have changed the thread text to reflect this. Thank you Goku90504 for this suggestion.

05-08-15: We have added Paypal as an option for crowdfunding as well as faucet usage with our address. It has come to my attention that a lot of you want to help, but not many of you posses any funds for helping out. Faucet usage is definetely a way in which you can help us out. It's not much but anything goes! Wink Thanks to nmill12 for bringing this to my attention

05-14-15: I have lowered the crowdfunding bonus thresholds a bit, seeing as the inital prices might have been a little "overkill". Furthermore, I have revealed a new section in the thread describing the beta testing of 2.0. We will offer up a chance for any beta tester to win a free PC game for either Steam, Origin or Uplay. Of course we also handle payouts during beta testing!

06-03-15: We have moved away from the RPGJS engine and will instead use the Phaser.io HTML5 game engine. The reason is this platform being a lot stronger than what RPGJS has to offer. This will not however change anything for you guys. It will merely be the mechanics behind the screen.

06-13-15:
The invesment games will carry over to 2.0 - but the fact that the investment bankers and stock brokers sometimes steal your funds, will be terminated. This means in 2.0, everyone will get paid when they are said to be paid.

In regards to the contracts. I am happy to announce that these will ALSO carry over to 2.0! There will be 2 things done differently though.
1. Contract owners will have more financial insight into the site earnings, to make sure that you get paid what you are eglible for. This information will however not be public and only accessible by those with contracts in their accounts.
2. We will open a peer to peer market, where you guys can buy and sell contracts from each others easily from within the game.

07-07-15:
We've posted an update on our current progress in the game. Had to face a couple of solid brick walls in the process, but we managed to overcome them and this we have have so far:

Game related:
- player movement for mobile / PC
- player interaction in terms of talking to npc's for mobile / PC
- tilemap generation and smooth camera movement mobile / PC
- a chat system to allow players to talk to eachother (this is done through a chatbox and not ingame, although we have been thinking on improving this)

Website related:
- Overview page done.

08-13-2015
Well you guys might have been wondering what has been going on lately, so I decided to bring you this update on the current progress.

The development of MBM2 is currently on hold while we are waiting for the graphics to be designed. There is simply nothing more we can do now without the new graphics. We will however receive a whole bunch of it over the next couple of days so development can be resumed again shortly. I spoke with our artist earlier this day and he has cleared his schedule the next couple of days to work solely on this project.

Richard and I have founded the company Saovy IVS which will be maintaining the further development of MyBitMine. Saovy is a company which is legally registered in Denmark and owned in part by Richard and part by my other company. The goal of Saovy is to bring you guys the best game that MBM can be, with the highest prizes and best opportunities for later upgrades. Furthermore, we will not only maintain MyBitMine. We will be working on a couple of other projects (both related to Bitcoin and completely non-Bitcoin related ones).

Our latest project is IdleMiners. While Richard has been working hard on the development of MyBitMine, I have been working on a completely new project called IdleMiners. This is an alternative way for you to win some Bitcoin playing a different game on your smartphone or tablet. So head over to http://idleminers.com and check it out for yourself. This game is issued and will be maintained by Saovy as well.

So keep the name Saovy in mind for some interesting and innovative new Bitcoin related projects. At some point we will build up a mailing list for Saovy, where you will be able to opt-in for newsletters regarding updates for current projects and even the release of completely new ones.

is the site still on??? i doubt it because i just went up registering and didn't got a verification mail in my email address and also i cant login with that details too... Sad
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 09:54:09 AM

O.K. it pays in smaller numbers, but if you let it get to 50.025 it does NOT pay, you claim 0 when it says 50.025

I didnt test to max amount of 50.025 gold. If I recall well the page needed around 16 minutes to max to that amount;   my suggestion is to set a countdown at 14-15 minutes, as reminder while doing other tasks, so you can complete captcha before it maxes out. This is what I used to do when I started the game, months ago.

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:00:06 AM

Dear MBM,

I hope you don't have the feeling that the entire group of users is against you.
I simply don't have the money to take over your site, otherwise I would.

I have been here since the beginning. Giving my opinion, seeing you reply to almost everyone.
Hell, I even enjoyed building up my stats.

There are more people here that are very lucky that you answered them. Not immediately, but hey, they got an answer.

In a sociëty where people can find almost everything with the push of a button it is not uncommon that some people are more impatient and then there are the people with a different attitude.

I think it would be bad if this site closes, but I get your drift. But also remember that you cannot satisfy everybody.

I loved playing this game. Seeing how it evolved, seeing your ideas and thinking in possibilities.
If this site closes, I have lost some satochi, but then again, I have lost more on other programs.

So, do what you find is best at heart, not for a few people who are bashing. I almost always had my withdrawels, and never had a problem here.

So thanks so far, and hope you make a decission that gives you peace @ heart

+1

What I like from the game is that: to build stats, to decide which is the best expense for a given progression in game ...

In my case I have not invested any satoshi, just  progress from scratch; anyways I have invested quite a lot of what is most precious of us: time.

I hope someone else may take the torch and go on with the game.

ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:11:36 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 10:25:02 AM by ECoinLand

is the site still on??? i doubt it because i just went up registering and didn't got a verification mail in my email address and also i cant login with that details too... Sad

The site is still working, and regarding your issue, that reminds me a same issue that a friend of mine had 2 months ago: he could not receive the verification email.
I suggested to him to try from different web email services like gmail, yahoo, outlook; yet, according to him, he could not receive the email so he could not log in.

I would suggest to try a different web email service, anyways take in count that the web site is kinda at the "edge", if it will continue or otherwise close... In 2 weeks or so we will know how all the thing evolves.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: