Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:44:47 PM

how's the MBM 2.0 coming?

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:57:20 PM

I am at work at the moment but when I am back home I will start working on a development roadmap and post it here for all to see Smiley
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:43:36 PM

UPDATE

I have been working on a temporary map design and would like to share it with you guys.

Any feedback you might have is more than welcome! Take a look below:
http://mybitmine.co/views/css/images/example.png

I have kept it here as a spoiler for those following this thread closely.
Let me know what you think.

Happy Mining!

EDIT: Oh yes we received a $10 donation on Paypal. Thank you very much, thedestroyer11!

The map map design looks awesome! Reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy II for the SNES, which is another big plus for me  Cheesy

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:59:47 AM

I am at work at the moment but when I am back home I will start working on a development roadmap and post it here for all to see Smiley
Did you consider the "Motherload" like game idea I presented a while back?

MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:37:18 AM

Did you consider the "Motherload" like game idea I presented a while back?

I did consider your suggestion yes, but it will not happen as a first priority. If we go down that road, it will happen as a manual option for mining instead of the St. Bernard Lake. It will merely be a mini-game though inside the real game, however there is no guarantee that this will come into effect. First we would like to finish the game as it currently is thought of, the we might re-consider a motherload kind of mini-game. Smiley
CTO@MyBitMine

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:11:08 AM

Hi guys!

Now that the development on MyBitMine v2.0 has started I would like to keep you guys up to date.
I was thinking of either:

Making regular posts in this thread showing the progress with maybe a screenshot and some text explaining what I've added / changed.

or

Make a web page that is basically a roadmap of the MyBitMine v2.0 development.

What do you guys think?

Thanks
- Richard.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:05:12 AM

Hi guys!

Now that the development on MyBitMine v2.0 has started I would like to keep you guys up to date.

Making regular posts in this thread showing the progress with maybe a screenshot and some text explaining what I've added / changed.

or

What do you guys think?

Thanks
- Richard.

For me personally, I prefer the posts here. I check bct often, as I'm sure many other members do, and it would be easier and more convenient to stay updated like that  Smiley

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
CTO@MyBitMine

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:57:27 AM

Hi guys!

or

What do you guys think?

Thanks
- Richard.

For me personally, I prefer the posts here. I check bct often, as I'm sure many other members do, and it would be easier and more convenient to stay updated like that  Smiley

Hi thanks for the feedback!

I decided to go for frequent updates in this thread. It only makes sense for people to check this forum rather then going to a third party website to check the progress Smiley
Expect to see some updates in the upcoming days!

-Richard
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:39:16 PM

@MyBitMine

I like the map, so brings old-school Pokémon back so me :p
That file size though :p 4,4 MB x'D
Took 'some' time to load ;p

@CTO@MyBitMine

I would suggest/recommend both Cheesy
Not only for the community, but also for promotional purpose and investment purpose Cheesy
Posting on BitcoinTalk will allow you to keep attracting regular BitcoinTalk visitors Cheesy And also many are just in the habit of coming here, and won't change that I suspect :p
Making a walk-trough page (could be even done on a free template & on a free host) will be able to pull potential investors who are still doubtful about whether to invest or not, having such a page allows you to come across very honest/professional Cheesy

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:10:18 AM

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy playing.
Let me know if I can assist you in any way Smiley

It's strangely addicting... Having to "actively mine" every five minutes is a little too intense. I'd prefer that some aspect of it was automated--maybe there's some other way to motivate people to keep coming back to the site to see the ads?

Also, I was reading the top post, where you were saying how the new version won't allow for direct conversion of game gold into BTC, but instead will pool funds for prizes. I would prefer you kept the direct conversion feature. It's the ability to earn actual Bitcoin which is a huge draw to me in games like this one. If I can directly convert my game earnings into Bitcoin, it's earning. If I have to win a prize in order to get Bitcoin out of the game, it's gambling. High odds of winning don't change that.

Please keep it as a Bitcoin earning game.

I understand your concern and it has been mentioned before. I would not call it gambling though, seeing as that would require you to put up a wager.

It will however not change, we will be keeping it as a competitive game where the top players earn prizes and have their mines reset. That being said, lately I have been toying with the idea of players being able to sell their mines for Bitcoin (which will basically result in a reset of the account. Kind of like how Robot Coin Game used to work - if you ever saw that faucet?). At this stage it is merely thoughts in my head, but it might become a reality at some point. If so, the value of your mine would correspond to your place in the highscore list and be based off of the current months prizes.

That way you would be able to convert your progress to Bitcoin earnings, but obviously at a lower value than if you kept playing for the prizes. If it ever becomes a reality, it would be meant as a way for users to test the system before going for the prizes and NOT the main way of getting Bitcoin from our site.

Since the launch of MyBitMine, we have seen a few other games appear and I am following each and everyone closely. We want to keep being ahead of the development and try to innovate the way we think about faucets and free Bitcoin earning opportunities.

Thank you very much for your feedback though. I take every comment seriously and will always consider suggestions Smiley

I suppose I was thinking of the time I'd put into the game as the "wager." A true faucet is where you know that you will be able to claim some kind of earning and you know up front what the parameters are. My concern is about putting in lots of time into the game and never winning a prize, meaning essentially never being able to get any Bitcoin out of it. In the top post I see that each round will be won by 300 people, with the top ten in each tier winning the most. Three hundred prize winners seems like a lot now, but what happens if the game gets popular enough to attract 50,000 active players? What are the odds then of being in the top 300, or in the top thirty?

Of all the games I know about (and I am not familiar with the Robofaucet), my favorite one is Farm Satoshi (except for the fact that you NEED referrals to advance). There seems to be a good balance between expenses and gains, you can calculate ahead of time exactly how much profit you'll make for each animal you raise, and it's very easy to cash out--you have two options, Xapo or Faucetbox. There's no conversion needed because satoshis are the in-game currency, but you can cash out any time. You also have plenty of incentive to reinvest in the game. It appears that the higher you level up the greater the earnings potential.

When version 2.0 comes out, as long as earnings opportunities are clearly spelled out people like me can decide whether or not it's worth our time. I just wouldn't call it a faucet game anymore if the only serious "earnings" come from prizes. In that case it would be a game with a cash purse, kind of like those poker tournaments.

On a different note, if mining upgrades such as workers or buildings are going to be temporary (and that does make sense) then I think they should all be the same price no matter how many you buy... i.e., a worker would always be hired for 1,000 gold, not the way you have it now where the first worker is 600, the second worker is 1800... and the fifth worker is 9,600.

I'm not much of a gamer--for me my top priority is predictable Bitcoin earnings. A fun gaming experience definitely makes it more fun, but is still secondary to the predictable earnings priority. I'm enjoying the game now, but if the new version destroys the predictable earnings component, then I will very likely lose interest no matter how good the gaming side of it may be. I realize, though, that not everyone has the same priorities, and it may be that you're gearing version 2.0 to a different audience with priorities that are more about the gaming experience and not so much about the earnings.
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:18:36 AM

Can't see http://mybitmine.co/views/css/images/example.png
as it reports this: "the graphic <link> can not be displayed, as it contains errors."

Would also say make both a promotional website & forum posts as updates CTO@MBM, forum posts can't contain the structure a website offers on top of being more visible, so it is certainly a good idea to have both.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:02:22 PM

as it reports this: "the graphic <link> can not be displayed, as it contains errors."

Would also say make both a promotional website & forum posts as updates CTO@MBM, forum posts can't contain the structure a website offers on top of being more visible, so it is certainly a good idea to have both.

well for me all are working normal here well just be patient admin will fix any issues for sure thanks admin any news coming?
CTO@MyBitMine

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:22:21 PM

well for me all are working normal here well just be patient admin will fix any issues for sure thanks admin any news coming?

working very hard on MBMv2 this week. expect some updates soon! Smiley

-Richard
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:17:51 PM

UDATE

We have moved away from the RPGJS engine and will instead use Phaser.io. This change will not affect how the game will look and feel though, it will merely be a background thing Smiley

I suppose I was thinking of the time I'd put into the game as the "wager." A true faucet is where you know that you will be able to claim some kind of earning and you know up front what the parameters are. My concern is about putting in lots of time into the game and never winning a prize, meaning essentially never being able to get any Bitcoin out of it. In the top post I see that each round will be won by 300 people, with the top ten in each tier winning the most. Three hundred prize winners seems like a lot now, but what happens if the game gets popular enough to attract 50,000 active players? What are the odds then of being in the top 300, or in the top thirty?

Of all the games I know about (and I am not familiar with the Robofaucet), my favorite one is Farm Satoshi (except for the fact that you NEED referrals to advance). There seems to be a good balance between expenses and gains, you can calculate ahead of time exactly how much profit you'll make for each animal you raise, and it's very easy to cash out--you have two options, Xapo or Faucetbox. There's no conversion needed because satoshis are the in-game currency, but you can cash out any time. You also have plenty of incentive to reinvest in the game. It appears that the higher you level up the greater the earnings potential.

When version 2.0 comes out, as long as earnings opportunities are clearly spelled out people like me can decide whether or not it's worth our time. I just wouldn't call it a faucet game anymore if the only serious "earnings" come from prizes. In that case it would be a game with a cash purse, kind of like those poker tournaments.

On a different note, if mining upgrades such as workers or buildings are going to be temporary (and that does make sense) then I think they should all be the same price no matter how many you buy... i.e., a worker would always be hired for 1,000 gold, not the way you have it now where the first worker is 600, the second worker is 1800... and the fifth worker is 9,600.

I'm not much of a gamer--for me my top priority is predictable Bitcoin earnings. A fun gaming experience definitely makes it more fun, but is still secondary to the predictable earnings priority. I'm enjoying the game now, but if the new version destroys the predictable earnings component, then I will very likely lose interest no matter how good the gaming side of it may be. I realize, though, that not everyone has the same priorities, and it may be that you're gearing version 2.0 to a different audience with priorities that are more about the gaming experience and not so much about the earnings.

Yes I understand what you are saying. I will take your thoughts into consideration and will see if we make some changes towards this. However, it will merely be a small part of the game - the main earning potential will be the competitive payout system.

In regards to us getting 50.000 potential users - that would also mean higher earning and we would be able to convert this into more paid positions. It would obviously not make sense to only pay 300 out of 50.000 users.

Hmm have you tried a different browser? The image should load fine - although it is rather large
knowhow

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:31:11 AM

well all good news since new version is getting started to advance to beta phase and then run the game ,i cant wait to see it happen till that day i will keep playing this old and great version thanks Grin
hobiedenbosch

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:28:20 AM

I believe that there aren't any more upgrades I can do to make more gold. I even had one upgrade to many for a short period (26th pickaxe), but now it looks like I'm done on my gold chase.

I do have some more upgrades, like ores, but those I do not need, because there is no market.
So for now, I'm going to upgrade the chambers and the equipment.
16 milion satochi lighter, 0 bitcoins lighter, and waiting for the upgrade, so for now I am going to keep playing.

Just wanted to let you know.
Keep up the good work, and curious about MBM v2.
knowhow

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:10:02 AM

I believe that there aren't any more upgrades I can do to make more gold. I even had one upgrade to many for a short period (26th pickaxe), but now it looks like I'm done on my gold chase.

I do have some more upgrades, like ores, but those I do not need, because there is no market.
So for now, I'm going to upgrade the chambers and the equipment.
16 milion satochi lighter, 0 bitcoins lighter, and waiting for the upgrade, so for now I am going to keep playing.

Just wanted to let you know.
Keep up the good work, and curious about MBM v2.

well is good to know there is a limit on this version ,but im pretty sure the new one wont have it but wont be needed as should be 1 month ranks lol anyway 16 milon satoshi on all upgrades spent wow amazing Grin Grin
hobiedenbosch

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:45:05 AM

Yeah, captain hignsite is a b...

But then again. Love playing this game, and from the beginning on it was pretty clear there was a limit.
In the half year I have been playing, these 16 milion would otherwise also been missing in other things.
Always nice to get something back, so now back to saving mode.
knowhow

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:43:35 PM

Yeah, captain hignsite is a b...

But then again. Love playing this game, and from the beginning on it was pretty clear there was a limit.
In the half year I have been playing, these 16 milion would otherwise also been missing in other things.
Always nice to get something back, so now back to saving mode.

i guess its the time to collect back some funds to start the new version with some boost as well:) 6 months playing and supporting you the first who achieved the limit xD congratulations and sucess too all who play this great game
chits

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:00:38 AM

How can I join the new 2.0 version of this game?
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: