Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
ozycash

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 04:02:00 PM

OMG ozy...

While probably some of your points are valid you have quite some issues with attitude... and 6 posts spam... (learn what spam is)
1. I generally dont undesrtand why ppl have such a problem with waiting 6-8-10 hours for btc transfer, im not familiar with how the api works but i dont mind and dont make such a great fuss about it.(i wait less than 15 minutes on other sites)
2. & 3. Why do You insist so much on that xapo ? If admin doesnt have an intention of using it then please stop trying to enforce it, also while it isnt always everything perfect, you are just trying to make a bad name for the site. I have little to no knowledge about xapo or socialcoin but i dont need that knowledge to just press accout->deposit/withdraw, typing in the amount i want to withdraw, putting in my wallet adress and pressing the button. You are over generating problems where there are none so i dont understand your rumble about not being paid or being forced to stay.(xapo is an example there are lots of other mircopayment sites around! social wallet has received only about 1/3 of what was withdrawn, admin will not pay to my personal wallet, until admin does admin is proving that this site does not pay!)
4. Again you are throwing in some bullshit, admin asked for syncing clock and checking other browser and reporting the results before taking action and you insult him again.(nearly all computers sync every 1-10 minutes, admin blaming others is just bullshit, if many have the same problem then chances are there is something wrong with the program not working in many browsers)
5. Again you say something about clock when its just the captcha timing out, you just need to reload the captcha before entering it if it has been open for some time, if you fill in it normally after the page loads its ok, doesnt need refreshing. No idea where did you see admin blaming it on the clock.( i see you have not read admin response to many posts blaming every bodies computer clock!)
6. Another stupid/silly issue. Topic was started in october, not the development of 2.0. In which point admin cannot tell the truth? He stated that when crowdfunding is completed it will be started, yet he managed to start it sooner, early test version of 2.0 is said to be launched in september/october so whats the problem ? I have joined this site around a week after its initial launch and followed this forum topic since then and i cant recall ever seeing any mention about 20 programmers. What promises admin cannot follow here ? I dont know about your problem with socialcoin so cant argue about that.(again you have not read admins posts about his many programmers employed full time)

I might be wrong so please correct me where i am, but my opinion about you is quite negative. Generally i have quickly browsed pages 70-104 in that topic and noticed that you only have some issues and whining to present, sometimes even absurd to the point of problem with date display format. Each of your posts is somehow bad. Seriously, either you are just nervous, infuriated by everything guy or an adhd kid or an eloquent troll. Either way, while you have "some" correct points in what you are saying, most things you say are close to or just are some serious bullshit or are at least presented in a very negative way. There are quite many people who successfully earned on this site and you are possibly one and only person who is "very displeased" with it and tend to call it scam.( as you say you have quikly scanned a few pages so that means you miss lots of information. if you think facts are bullshit, that is your prerogative. troll is used by many and like others you use it incorrectly. about me being negative, well if admin would answer my questions correctly then i would be more positive, admin wants me to leave and i will, but first admin has to pay, as admin refuses to pay i will stay)

the best faucet instant payment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:14:08 PM

First of all, I would like to apologize on behalf of Christian. I have reached out to him and it is not okay for someone affiliated with MBM to lash out like that.

Secondly, we have handled a multitude of payments without any problems. If you choose to pay out to your SocialCoinWallet account, then the funds are out of our hand and it's a beef betwen you and SCW. I will get in touch with them again to see if they have not paid your account yet, but it is a 3rd party site and we are not in control over them or their actions. If you want to complain - complain about the manual withdrawal system which we maintain.

IF it makes you feel any better, I will go ahead and disable the option of withdrawing to SCW. From our standpoint, that's all we can do in the matter. As I have said a couple of times now, please reach out to SCW with your concerns about their service as it helps neither you, us or them by complaining about it here.

We understand your critisism and accept any kind of feedback.
Again, apologies on behalf of Christian.

On an ending note:
We understand that you are dissatisifed with the third party service, SCW, which we have been using. This is the last time I will reply to your concerns about withdrawals through SCW.
We understand that you believe we are the only ones being affected by the slow transation processing at Blockchain.info. This is the last time I will address this topic.

- Michael
ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 06:03:54 PM

First of all, I would like to apologize on behalf of Christian. I have reached out to him and it is not okay for someone affiliated with MBM to lash out like that.

Secondly, we have handled a multitude of payments without any problems. If you choose to pay out to your SocialCoinWallet account, then the funds are out of our hand and it's a beef betwen you and SCW. I will get in touch with them again to see if they have not paid your account yet, but it is a 3rd party site and we are not in control over them or their actions. If you want to complain - complain about the manual withdrawal system which we maintain.

IF it makes you feel any better, I will go ahead and disable the option of withdrawing to SCW. From our standpoint, that's all we can do in the matter. As I have said a couple of times now, please reach out to SCW with your concerns about their service as it helps neither you, us or them by complaining about it here.

We understand your critisism and accept any kind of feedback.
Again, apologies on behalf of Christian.

On an ending note:
We understand that you are dissatisifed with the third party service, SCW, which we have been using. This is the last time I will reply to your concerns about withdrawals through SCW.
We understand that you believe we are the only ones being affected by the slow transation processing at Blockchain.info. This is the last time I will address this topic.

- Michael
ok i tried sw but refuse to anymore, you say sw is a tird part for btc, but i have been told (a few times before) that mybitmine does not and will never use any third party for btc. you can clearly see a problem there!
you can keep sw that is up to you as long as it is not a third party as mybitmine does not use third.... oh wait i covered that Smiley
when ever i have asked a question the best answer i get  is 'leave the site' then when i ask again the reply is 'stop spamming'
i dont believe you are the only one affected by the block chain, but as i said many other sites do not have a problem at all, no matter how big or small the transaction is.
since version 2 is out and has passed beta testing, may i have the web address to it to try it out?
it may not have all the problems version 1 has and maybe needs not suggestions or comments that will be replied with 'go away' replies from your staff

MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:14:47 PM

when ever i have asked a question the best answer i get  is 'leave the site' then when i ask again the reply is 'stop spamming'
since version 2 is out and has passed beta testing, may i have the web address to it to try it out?
it may not have all the problems version 1 has and maybe needs not suggestions or comments that will be replied with 'go away' replies from your staff

I sincerely believe that I have answered all of your questions by now, but feel free to reply with any unanswered ones and I will be sure to cover them. And in regards to using the word "spamming". It is directed towards the fact that you post 3-5 messages in a row rather than combining all of your thoughts into one reply.

If you could quote me on version 2 being released then that would be great. I will go ahead and correct that statement but I can hardly believe I ever mentioned it being live.
ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 06:42:56 PM

I sincerely believe that I have answered all of your questions by now, but feel free to reply with any unanswered ones and I will be sure to cover them. And in regards to using the word "spamming". It is directed towards the fact that you post 3-5 messages in a row rather than combining all of your thoughts into one reply.

If you could quote me on version 2 being released then that would be great. I will go ahead and correct that statement but I can hardly believe I ever mentioned it being live.
so you admit that you do not understand the meaning of spam, please learn the meaning of words before you post again. chris you have a lot to learn yet, so stop replying to people until you know what you are saying and what you are typing about!

maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:29:46 PM

Ad.0. Don't hide behind the definition of the word spam. You exactly know that we mean your excesively long and many posts with full quotations posted one after another in a long row.
Ad.1. And i wait anything from 15 minutes to around 2 days depending on the site. Is it really that important to get those 2$ that super fast?
Ad.2 & 3 I also use many different processors, one of best seems to be faucetbox for me. The fact that i use many sites which grant me maybe 2$ tops each time they pay im not really concerned about the delivery time. I don't think it is so very crucil to get each single $ worth of btc within couple minutes. The bulk is important, the single one i don't mind. Again i repeat that i don't know the whole nature of your issue with scw, but you can simply order manual withdrawal directly to your wallet, whats the problem with that ?
Ad.4 Again admin ASKED for syncing clock or checking diff browser, not blamed it on it. He asked if that would help and if not he would take action. You just see the blame.
Ad.5 I have been reading whole this topic since start so i had read it, if it was there. I simply don't remember. You can show me where it was, but still i wrote what i believe is the issue here and if im right it's nothing unusual and there is nothing to blame on MBM about it.
Ad.6 I have been reading it all, just before replying to your posts i browsed last 34 pages only. I dont remember ever seeing anything about having 20 programmers on it and i wouldnt even believe that if anyone wrote it for text game on earning satoshis. Show me where it was. At best there might  have been 20 ppl total who ever made something for MBM icluding graphics but it still looks too big number but still not full time.

I fully support your demands of being paid what you earned but i still very much disagree with the whole negativity you present in your posts. I do not intend to read again carefully 100 pages of that topic so please point me to places where your inquiries where disregarded, disrespected, ignored or where i missed some important information. And the troll/adhd/something was my opinion based on those last 34 pages i checked because from those posts it really looks that way.
Also i dont intend to familiarize myself with scw so i just reapat that i dont know whats the issue with them. Wherever possible i prefer direct withdrawal over any 3rd party payment processor/wallet/etc.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:39:08 PM

FWIW, I checked my laptop's clock and it is showing the correct time. But when I load the mining page and it starts mining, the page just keeps endlessly reloading without showing the remaining time. It works fine on my desktop.

(Ozycash is a pain to deal with, he spams the Farm Satoshi chat as well with non-value added messages, mostly complaining about complaining and abusing anyone who doesn't speak English. At least here we have the Ignore option, and those who can avail themselves of it may want to do so.)

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:38:54 PM

[...]
(Ozycash is a pain to deal with, he spams the Farm Satoshi chat as well with non-value added messages, mostly complaining about complaining and abusing anyone who doesn't speak English. At least here we have the Ignore option, and those who can avail themselves of it may want to do so.)

Thanks for mentioning that, if everyone would stop quoting & replying to ozycash now, we can go back to having an enjoyable discussion thread.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:45:33 PM

FWIW, I checked my laptop's clock and it is showing the correct time. But when I load the mining page and it starts mining, the page just keeps endlessly reloading without showing the remaining time. It works fine on my desktop.

Ah yes I see - the reason I ask about the time is because we calculate the timer on your computer to save server resources and then validate it server sided to prevent messing with the timer. If the clock is wrong, then it messes up the timer and initiates a loop of refreshing since the site is meant to auto-refresh when the timer counts down to 0. I will however see if we can do anything to prevent this server sided, but it honestly holds a low priority with 2.0 coming up.
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:41:18 AM

Are shares still available to buy? I can't click anything in order form...
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:52:10 AM

Are shares still available to buy? I can't click anything in order form...

You cannot buy shares anymore, at least till the launch of version 2.0.
ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 10:20:20 PM

again you do not know the meaning of spam!
non value messages, haha you mean the comments i post that help others?
at least i dont lie like you. i complain about those who dont follow chat rules ie chat is in english.
if you went on that other sites chat to do more than cry and complain, you would see me chatting with many others with no problems!
anyway disbeliever admin here does not like people talking about other sites and calls such posts spam!
so it looks like you cant follow rules in any site!
as i have told you before you need to grow up, when you become an adult you will understand

ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 11:08:32 AM

Ad.0. Don't hide behind the definition of the word spam. You exactly know that we mean your excesively long and many posts with full quotations posted one after another in a long row. (spam has a definition i did not make it up, if people call me a spammer then thay should know what it means! most people use the word spam wrong!)

Ad.1. And i wait anything from 15 minutes to around 2 days depending on the site. Is it really that important to get those 2$ that super fast? (so you say over 2 months is not long to wait, even though social wallet is suppose to be instant, so you are not understanding the meaning of instant aswell)

Ad.2 & 3 I also use many different processors, one of best seems to be faucetbox for me. The fact that i use many sites which grant me maybe 2$ tops each time they pay im not really concerned about the delivery time. I don't think it is so very crucil to get each single $ worth of btc within couple minutes. The bulk is important, the single one i don't mind. Again i repeat that i don't know the whole nature of your issue with scw, but you can simply order manual withdrawal directly to your wallet, whats the problem with that ? (this site does not use third party btc wallets [so i have been told a few times] so why are you talking about faucet box? you need to learn to stay on topic)

Ad.4 Again admin ASKED for syncing clock or checking diff browser, not blamed it on it. He asked if that would help and if not he would take action. You just see the blame. (i was told game time was on server side, now they say on client side [again they cant or wont tell the truth] i had the refresh problem only on mybitmine, until i found the virus and deleted it, no other site was affected!)

Ad.5 I have been reading whole this topic since start so i had read it, if it was there. I simply don't remember. You can show me where it was, but still i wrote what i believe is the issue here and if im right it's nothing unusual and there is nothing to blame on MBM about it. (what is this point about?)

Ad.6 I have been reading it all, just before replying to your posts i browsed last 34 pages only. I dont remember ever seeing anything about having 20 programmers on it and i wouldnt even believe that if anyone wrote it for text game on earning satoshis. Show me where it was. At best there might  have been 20 ppl total who ever made something for MBM icluding graphics but it still looks too big number but still not full time. (i said it was implied, [learn what the word means])

I fully support your demands of being paid what you earned but i still very much disagree with the whole negativity you present in your posts. I do not intend to read again carefully 100 pages of that topic so please point me to places where your inquiries where disregarded, disrespected, ignored or where i missed some important information. And the troll/adhd/something was my opinion based on those last 34 pages i checked because from those posts it really looks that way. (so you admit you do not and will not read the posts carefully as you implied earlier in this post, which is true? negativity i was told to post any comments good or bad! it seem,s people have not read or conveniently forgoten my 'good comments', so if i was asked to write good/bad comments why do so many people cry when i have only done what admin has stated?)

Also i dont intend to familiarize myself with scw so i just reapat that i dont know whats the issue with them. Wherever possible i prefer direct withdrawal over any 3rd party payment processor/wallet/etc. (christian [admin] has stated that sw is not a third party [ yes another lie] and if you have no knowledge about them why have you been defending them?)

my comments are in ( ) as many people do this person is defending sites he has nothing to do with and making comments about other thing he has stated he has not read carefully. who has the big problem? not me.
oh is this another negative lot of comments?
many people cannot accept facts as a life of lies makes them fear facts.
as the old saying goes, 'the truth hurts if you live only with lies'

FurryBuxy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:12:34 AM

Hello It's been 24 hours and still do not have my deposit  Sad
https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/6e6b043837f7748be1cdb2158549e07447e4dd94286e49598a5d9bf75235ed9c
what's happening ?

I have exactly the same problem, already private messaged admin but no luck so far :<
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:49:29 AM

https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/6e6b043837f7748be1cdb2158549e07447e4dd94286e49598a5d9bf75235ed9c
what's happening ?

Apologies for the late reply but I was travelling all day yesterday. About to head to class but I will take a look at this as soon as I get back home.

Thank you for reaching out - we will solve this as soon as possible! Smiley
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:27:23 PM

Ad.0. Don't hide behind the definition of the word spam. You exactly know that we mean your excesively long and many posts with full quotations posted one after another in a long row. (spam has a definition i did not make it up, if people call me a spammer then thay should know what it means! most people use the word spam wrong!)

Ad.1. And i wait anything from 15 minutes to around 2 days depending on the site. Is it really that important to get those 2$ that super fast? (so you say over 2 months is not long to wait, even though social wallet is suppose to be instant, so you are not understanding the meaning of instant aswell)

Ad.2 & 3 I also use many different processors, one of best seems to be faucetbox for me. The fact that i use many sites which grant me maybe 2$ tops each time they pay im not really concerned about the delivery time. I don't think it is so very crucil to get each single $ worth of btc within couple minutes. The bulk is important, the single one i don't mind. Again i repeat that i don't know the whole nature of your issue with scw, but you can simply order manual withdrawal directly to your wallet, whats the problem with that ? (this site does not use third party btc wallets [so i have been told a few times] so why are you talking about faucet box? you need to learn to stay on topic)

Ad.4 Again admin ASKED for syncing clock or checking diff browser, not blamed it on it. He asked if that would help and if not he would take action. You just see the blame. (i was told game time was on server side, now they say on client side [again they cant or wont tell the truth] i had the refresh problem only on mybitmine, until i found the virus and deleted it, no other site was affected!)

Ad.5 I have been reading whole this topic since start so i had read it, if it was there. I simply don't remember. You can show me where it was, but still i wrote what i believe is the issue here and if im right it's nothing unusual and there is nothing to blame on MBM about it. (what is this point about?)

Ad.6 I have been reading it all, just before replying to your posts i browsed last 34 pages only. I dont remember ever seeing anything about having 20 programmers on it and i wouldnt even believe that if anyone wrote it for text game on earning satoshis. Show me where it was. At best there might  have been 20 ppl total who ever made something for MBM icluding graphics but it still looks too big number but still not full time. (i said it was implied, [learn what the word means])

I fully support your demands of being paid what you earned but i still very much disagree with the whole negativity you present in your posts. I do not intend to read again carefully 100 pages of that topic so please point me to places where your inquiries where disregarded, disrespected, ignored or where i missed some important information. And the troll/adhd/something was my opinion based on those last 34 pages i checked because from those posts it really looks that way. (so you admit you do not and will not read the posts carefully as you implied earlier in this post, which is true? negativity i was told to post any comments good or bad! it seem,s people have not read or conveniently forgoten my 'good comments', so if i was asked to write good/bad comments why do so many people cry when i have only done what admin has stated?)

Also i dont intend to familiarize myself with scw so i just reapat that i dont know whats the issue with them. Wherever possible i prefer direct withdrawal over any 3rd party payment processor/wallet/etc. (christian [admin] has stated that sw is not a third party [ yes another lie] and if you have no knowledge about them why have you been defending them?)

my comments are in ( ) as many people do this person is defending sites he has nothing to do with and making comments about other thing he has stated he has not read carefully. who has the big problem? not me.
oh is this another negative lot of comments?
many people cannot accept facts as a life of lies makes them fear facts.
as the old saying goes, 'the truth hurts if you live only with lies'

Im really so getting tired of this...
0. You exactly know what we were talking about. Definition from 1st google result - wikipedia - Electronic spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited messages (spam), especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly on the same site. While the most widely recognized form of spam is email spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social spam, television advertising and file sharing spam. It is named after Spam, a luncheon meat, by way of a Monty Python sketch in which Spam is included in every dish.[1] The food is stereotypically disliked/unwanted, so the word came to be transferred by analogy.
1. Again, im telling that i have no idea what was our problem with scw. It is 1st time you actually told me that you are waiting 2 months.
2.3. you need to learn to understand what you read. Faucetbox was just an example of indirect payment way which works fast.
4. you are blaming admin once more FOR ASKING TO CHECK THE CLOCK. dude, seriously ? you may be right that clients' system clock isnt the probem here but stiull you are blaming admin just for asking.
5. where admin is blaming ppls' clocks ?
6. oki mr smartass, show me were it was implied that there are 20 programmers for that.

Im not the side in the quarrel ozy vs mbm so i wont be reading remaining 75 pages again. if there is anything worth pointing to then point us to it.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:53:15 AM

By the way, thought I'd mention that while my laptop's time is accurate within a second to time.gov, in the system settings I find that I cannot check the "sync time" option (do not have Admin privileges). So that appears to be the source of the constant-reload problem I was having.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:32:30 AM

UPDATE

Okay I thought I had better come along with an update about what is going on. We are still waiting for our designer to finish the graphics, and cannot complete the game until that has been processed. Today's the 25th and we will not be able to have the closed beta ready until most likely medio September rather than the beginning of September.

Furthermore, I began my studies this Monday and during this week my time will be very limited. This is a full time study which only leaves me a couple of hours most days to work and while Richard has a full-time job he's in the same boat. That being said, we are dedicated a lot of waking hours on MBM in order to have it finished as soon as possible!

- Michael
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:49:17 AM

what's happening ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have exactly the same problem, already private messaged admin but no luck so far :<
======================================================================
today it been 48 hours and still no deposit Sad

Hi Robson,

I ensure you will get your deposit. I am sorry for the huge delay in deposits but its out of our hands sadly.
We are working as hard as we can with the time we have spare to get mbm v2 live for you guys.

Thanks,
Richard.
dunnerjunge

Activity: 152
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:55:18 AM

maybe it is possible to pre-order contacts?
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: