Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:18:53 AM

When will the market come back online?

I am a premium member, and everything. All I receive is Market disabled. And I have an itching to get rid of some of the crystal, iron, etc that I have from investing BTC into the site. Smiley

Hi masondrew,

The market will not return until the launch of 2.0. However, you might not want to get rid of your resources yet. Who knows, they could come in better use in 2.0 Wink

In that case , another question - What becomes of the contracts with the dividends once V2.0 is up and running ? part of the players will leave , what affects income from ads .
In the long run , what comes of the contracts?

The contracts will sadly have to be bought back at this stage. I will do some more research on that part before  going live with 2.0 to see if we can make something similar happen though. In the long run, I hope to see the contracts back but there is no guarantee at this stage.

When will the market come back online?

I am a premium member, and everything. All I receive is Market disabled. And I have an itching to get rid of some of the crystal, iron, etc that I have from investing BTC into the site. Smiley
Owner said. Guess we gotta wait
Will be re-enabled in 2.0  Roll Eyes

But on that, would it be possible to let everybody be able to both buy and sell from the resource market in 2.0, except have premium members have better exchange rates or something?

Hmm it's not a bad suggestion and I will keep it in mind and might test it out during beta of 2.0.

Thank you very much for the suggestion - please keep them coming! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bokar

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:53:09 AM

then what's the point in investing in contracts? the profit is up to 4.6%(in case you buy all the remaining contracts) of a project with no clear future. mind to tell the ROI on those ?
Let's say people suddenly buy all contracts . that's about 230M satoshi = 2.3 BTC . you have the funds . you go and release the game early , without paying attention to the contracts . the stay with the browser game that has no people = no income .
Why the contracts?
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:21:33 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 12:42:38 PM by JohnSmithy

UPDATE
[...]
At this stage I have to ask you again. Would you like me to completely disable the Sketchy invesments? It clearly states that there's a chance the investment bankers will fraud you.
[...]

Tried it out some time ago and never got my investment back, even tho it said "paid" on 3 out of 4 investments.

I would say get rid of it, unless you can do the management yourself / have an algorithm do it for you.

The problem i see is: players who use the sketchy investment options try it, lose gold, think you stole it from them, leave the game as a result, further reducing the active playerbase. After all gold = satoshis = real cash, even tho the dimensions are really tiny.

Seeing it from the other side: there is little gain by putting a lot of gold into the sketchy investment plans, then getting out 10-50% (IF you get paid) or less... MAYBE sometimes with profit. Most people always lose money due to the used ponzi scheme in these features, naturally.

"How far has this Crowdfunding brought us?" should show 10 checkboxes, then a new line of 10 checkboxes and so on, looks awful with automatic line breaks (10 are easy to see for human eyes, instead of a varying amount of checkboxes on each line).

Just like Kickstarter rewards, the donations with benefits should show "including the above" (to include the rewards from the lower tiers) while "Get in touch with us to discuss large amount of funding" should read: "to discuss custom donation rewards by donating large amounts of bitcoins/fiat currency, contact us please"

then what's the point in investing in contracts? the profit is up to 4.6%(in case you buy all the remaining contracts) of a project with no clear future. mind to tell the ROI on those ?
[...]

The ROI i got from calculating it through (with a steady income of 1 bitcoin per month for the game/website and exchange price of that day, using the fixed purchase price mentioned on website) was about 4 years. Better than most shares on share markets, but worse than other options out there concerning bitcoin investment.

Personally not a fan of ROIs of over a year, why i stay away from them, where possible.

Edit: There is a small typo in the update section on first thread - "05-14-15" our calendar apparently got 2-3 new months now.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:57:09 PM

Edit: There is a small typo in the update section on first thread - "05-14-15" our calendar apparently got 2-3 new months now.
Month/Day/Year isn't an uncommon format. And you could tell looking at previous updates what the format was.

Question about our character in V2. Will it be a generic character that is the same for every user, or will there be a customization aspect to it? Maybe things such as different equipment that you could craft/find that give different boosts, like increasing your speed when running through the mine, or increasing the amount of gold you can find in the mine. Or maybe that could be substituted with a levelling system, where your skill levels increase for doing various actions, and those in turn give various benefits. Maybe that would provide some more incentive to be actively playing on the game, rather than just turning on mining and then leaving it

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:12:42 PM

Month/Day/Year isn't an uncommon format. And you could tell looking at previous updates what the format was.

Question about our character in V2. Will it be a generic character that is the same for every user, or will there be a customization aspect to it? Maybe things such as different equipment that you could craft/find that give different boosts, like increasing your speed when running through the mine, or increasing the amount of gold you can find in the mine. Or maybe that could be substituted with a levelling system, where your skill levels increase for doing various actions, and those in turn give various benefits. Maybe that would provide some more incentive to be actively playing on the game, rather than just turning on mining and then leaving it

Hi I like your ideas

At the moment this development plan we have is the foundation of the game that has to be done. There is always room to expand after this is done.

Thanks,
CTO@Mybitmine
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:43:23 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 03:56:49 PM by MyBitMine

UPDATE

I got paid from another gig so that's $50 more towards this project. I have updated the main topic to include these funds as well Smiley

Let's say people suddenly buy all contracts . that's about 230M satoshi = 2.3 BTC . you have the funds . you go and release the game early , without paying attention to the contracts . the stay with the browser game that has no people = no income .
Why the contracts?

If you ask me, the future of MyBitMine is rather clear. I apologize if I have failed at conveying this to you guys assuming you've read the initial thread post on this topic.

I wouldn't go as far as saying there are no people. We have more than 80k visitors over the last month and this number has only been increasing since launch.

The reasons for the contracts was a headstart at funding the upgrade to 2.0 but it has come to my attention that there might be some legitimacy issues. Bitcoins is a grey area and we would like to stay ahead of any future legislation. As I have said many times, and which should be clear when going to the contracts page, the option for buying them have been disabled.

I hope I understood your reply correctly, otherwise let me know and I will re-evaluate my answer.

[...]
I would say get rid of it, unless you can do the management yourself / have an algorithm do it for you.
[...]

I will do so if requested by a few more members.

"How far has this Crowdfunding brought us?" should show 10 checkboxes, then a new line of 10 checkboxes and so on, looks awful with automatic line breaks (10 are easy to see for human eyes, instead of a varying amount of checkboxes on each line).

Just like Kickstarter rewards, the donations with benefits should show "including the above" (to include the rewards from the lower tiers) while "Get in touch with us to discuss large amount of funding" should read: "to discuss custom donation rewards by donating large amounts of bitcoins/fiat currency, contact us please"

I will go ahead and redesign this bit and add your suggestion to the main topic.

A huge number of our users are in the US / Canada and for that reason I chose to write the date as MM/DD/YY

Thank you for noticing though and your well thought reply!
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:30:07 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 09:13:29 PM by Clifhanger12

@MyBitMine

For an odd reason I can't manage to load 'My Messages' tab -.-
But I would recommend you check what we talked about Cheesy
Transfered you a little gift ^^

Can't wait for the update, hope my help will turn out great Cheesy
Talk to you soon and thanks for the good luck wishes on my finals Cheesy!

Peace out Cheesy!

EDIT: BTW is there is way for me to find out how much gold I would need for certain upgrades? Like can I find a chart anywhere how much gold I would need for workers level 17, 18, 19, 20 Cheesy I wanna know how much I eventually would need in total until I'm fully upgraded with the workers :p Cheesy
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:35:26 PM

either mybitmine is not transferring earning or socialwallet is not crediting my account.

the best faucet instant payment
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:40:36 PM

A huge number of our users are in the US / Canada and for that reason I chose to write the date as MM/DD/YY

Thank you for noticing though and your well thought reply!

so for because of one country, you are changing the date to a strange setup. it should be day/month/ year or year/month/day. if you change it to month/day/year then you should change time to minute/hour/second to comply with the date!

the best faucet instant payment
Clifhanger12

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:49:58 PM

so for because of one country, you are changing the date to a strange setup. it should be day/month/ year or year/month/day. if you change it to month/day/year then you should change time to minute/hour/second to comply with the date!

Ozycash, putting the date to MM/DD/YYYY isn't abnormal at all.
It's the most common way to write down the date (not in my country, but in general)

BTW: US/Canada, ain't a country, it's a WHOLE fucking continent with the most members from, so kinda obvious x'D

Also please refrain from posting double posts, get everything in one post Smiley

There can always be a delay on SocialCoinWallet, wait 24 hours at least before saying something Cheesy
I also thing there needs to be a manual verification by MyBitMine (NOT SURE ABOUT THIS).

Hope I helped you out Smiley
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:46:28 AM

UPDATE

We received a large amount of funding towards this project by Clifhanger, and I am afraid that he has surpassed my own funding towards  Roll Eyes

That won't do so over the next few days I will try and get another gig to help fund the project, so I can compete with his donations!

I have updated the main thread to reflect his amount as well.

@MyBitMine

For an odd reason I can't manage to load 'My Messages' tab -.-
But I would recommend you check what we talked about Cheesy
Transfered you a little gift ^^

Can't wait for the update, hope my help will turn out great Cheesy
Talk to you soon and thanks for the good luck wishes on my finals Cheesy!

Peace out Cheesy!

EDIT: BTW is there is way for me to find out how much gold I would need for certain upgrades? Like can I find a chart anywhere how much gold I would need for workers level 17, 18, 19, 20 Cheesy I wanna know how much I eventually would need in total until I'm fully upgraded with the workers :p Cheesy

I was laying in bed when I got the e-mail. So close to getting up to check if you had posted, but decided 'till the morning Wink

Thank you very much this will go a long way towards 2.0. As I promised in the message, these funds will go towards a couple of months worth of our dedicated server. I will however not order the server prior to us having the game ready for testing. You are obviously invited for this Smiley

In regards to worker prices - these prices are still confident. You will just have to wait and see  Roll Eyes
The reason why prices are not public, is that it gives you the option of changing strategy with each upgrade, rather than knowing from the beginning exactly what to do and what to buy.

either mybitmine is not transferring earning or socialwallet is not crediting my account.

I have actually already contacted SCW about this and submitted a support ticked. They are US based and I am within Europe, so it is difficult or me to reach them on the live chat while I have to get up early in the morning. I will disable the option of withdrawing to SCW if I do not see any response from them.

I am however confident that they are only experiencing server problems and that payment will resume soon.
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:40:18 AM

Hey MBM,

could You change the amount of results displayed in all the tables to lets say 50 ? or even 100?

Brwosing sketchy with 20 results per page takes ages to find out and predict when my payment might arrive
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:29:34 AM

Hey MBM,

could You change the amount of results displayed in all the tables to lets say 50 ? or even 100?

Brwosing sketchy with 20 results per page takes ages to find out and predict when my payment might arrive

Thank you for your suggestion! I will go ahead and increase the number of results in the sketchy markets as soon as I can. Have a funeral this Saturday which I should attend, but will try and make room for making this happen.
Clifhanger12

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:13:36 AM

Oh MyBitMine, staph making me blush .... Cheesy

I hope some crazy ass fuckers like myself will join the funding party Cheesy

Let's go for a 'Project X' level of amazingness for V2 Cheesy
zybik

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:32:14 PM

When it is possible to buy contracts again?  Roll Eyes
Dmitr

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:35:09 PM

Hi, I have transfered 0.002 Btc 20.05 but it hasn't come yet. Where is my money?
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:37:41 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 01:48:38 AM by JohnSmithy

While searching the internetz, this crowdfunding page was found: [link removed as requested]

Please wait with your donations until MBM confirms that it is indeed the official crowdfunding page.

It needs some serious text formatting for description btw...

Greetings
John

Edit: Link removed as requested by MBM.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:34:10 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 10:43:19 AM by knowhow

[/quote]
Hi, I have transfered 0.002 Btc 20.05 but it hasn't come yet. Where is my money?

be patient this forum just returned now ,admin will credit as soon he has the confirmation on the blockhain,sometimes happen a delay on it.

I would invest a penny till be sure that is our admin that made those one but your money your choises...
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:24:07 AM

When it is possible to buy contracts again?  Roll Eyes

It is not certain that they will ever return. If they do however, they will not be back until the launch of 2.0 Wink

Did you get your deposit creditted yet? Otherwise please let me know your transaction hash.

While searching the internetz, this crowdfunding page was found: [link not quoted]

Please wait with your donations until MBM confirms that it is indeed the official crowdfunding page.

It needs some serious text formatting for description btw...

Greetings
John

Hi John

Hmm no that can't be right. I got an e-mail declining my application. I would not try and fund that project.

Can you please remove the link so no one makes any mistakes until I can research this?

Dmitr

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:24:08 PM

Did you get your deposit creditted yet? Otherwise please let me know your transaction hash.

Not received.
hash
https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/e3c3e8000aefb9eb0c6e27881e9ce0c2c9cf38ff415befcb23972bb3cd51eefd
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: