Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170886 times)
Christian1998

Activity: 474
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:10:23 AM

im getting an error when trying to log in Database connection problem.SQLSTATE[HY000] [1129] Host 'echo.xwebnetwork.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'Login failed.
Its working now Smiley
Best regards
Christian

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:56:39 AM

use xapo, a couple of minutes to set up, a couple of minutes the change the script. instant transfers. but you claim it would take weeks to do such a thing. at least xapo works unlike socialwallet. also your is the only site that claim the blockchain is so slow, all other sites i use that use blockchain are transferred within about 10 minutes and 3-5 confirms are within 1 hour! you must be using one of the useless online wallets or the computer/internet connection you use is very old and slow! why do you treat all members as though they are all stupid? many members  seem to know more than you (and your so called staff). if you just did a day or two research and then start to fix your site you would get many more members and members would stay. yes i know version 2 is coming out but if it is not going to be live within a few more weeks then you should still be working on version one script!

We are not interested in storing our wallets with a third part, and I never claimed it will take weeks setting up Xapo, I do not know where you read that Smiley Regarding the blockchain.info API. Looking around the BCT fora you will notice that we are indeed not the only ones experiencing a slow process of transactions. It seems to be a general problem for micro-transactions on their API (possibly because the prioritise bigger transactions).

Trust me, we appreciate all feedback but excuse me being straight forward:
No one is forcing you to use our site nor be an active member in our community. You seem to have a good knowledge on what people want and how to execute it properly. Feel free to design your own website and you can have it your way Wink

I, my account "stlupi" i have 4 workers,, 2 gold ores and 2 chambers so i must have 120 gold every 15 minutes but often freezes and I get less gold !!!

I have marked the last 20 calls and I noticed that repeats the same sequence, 2 s always exact, 120 gold, and 2 wrong with a lower amount, sometimes only 8 gold instead of 120, only in these 20 calls I received 600 gold in less than it should.
Please solve the problem, thanks.

Hmm, does it work properly now? I made a few changes the the CRON handling the payment which should fix it right up. If not, then I might know where the problem lies instead.

suggestion, with upgrades, include an upgrade to the lake, either more stockpile, or faster gathering, or both?

Well this is not going to happen. As I have already explained, the St. Bernard Lake is merely an option to kickstart your mine and will become obsolete in the mid- to late game. However, we might consider some upgrades for the active mining in 2.0 instead as this is meant as a supplement to passive mining.
stlupi

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:04:24 AM

Today seems to be a little better but not solved completely, yesterday 20 cycles of 10 were lower, now past 20, in 5 cases are lower due to, only yesterday I received 1000 gold im less than they should
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:38:26 AM

Today seems to be a little better but not solved completely, yesterday 20 cycles of 10 were lower, now past 20, in 5 cases are lower due to, only yesterday I received 1000 gold im less than they should

Getting closer to a solution then.

I will look into this later today or tomorrow morning Smiley
ockimock

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:06:43 AM

I had a bit of a problem yesterday when I was trying to level up my mining equipment for the first time.
The 1200 gold was subtracted from my balance but I didn't receive the upgrade.

I don't know if this has happened to anyone before (I don't really have time to look through 104 forum pages).
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:39:41 AM

its fun game actually, but i dont know why im quitting it.. i have 3 worker and cart level 1 Cheesy but when i open st bernard lake, my computer lagg alot

maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:12:15 AM

its fun game actually, but i dont know why im quitting it.. i have 3 worker and cart level 1 Cheesy but when i open st bernard lake, my computer lagg alot

Lake allows you to use your cpu to get a startup bonus. The cpu usage rises so your pc might slow down alot.
stlupi

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:42:25 AM

Today seems to be all right, if there should be other problems I'll let you know, thanks.
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:59:14 PM

You could always open your task manager (at least thats what it was called in WinXP) and assign only 1 cpu core to your browser, that way it won't slow down your computer due to st. bernard lake: con is that your browser is probably lagging while saint bernard lake is running (and might even lag if its not running, due to insufficient cpu resources available).

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:37:14 AM

You could always open your task manager (at least thats what it was called in WinXP) and assign only 1 cpu core to your browser, that way it won't slow down your computer due to st. bernard lake: con is that your browser is probably lagging while saint bernard lake is running (and might even lag if its not running, due to insufficient cpu resources available).
omg thanks for this advice Cheesy its help alot here, appreciated this one friend!! im continue again to let st bernard lake open

ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 07:55:21 AM

I sent .0005 bitcoins to the address you all gave me to deposit and it was never deposited.  It was deposited to 12bbmgob4nN6NmN2QyQJ29weUDp3jBAdzN.  How long does it take.   Unixx09 is my username
I made a withdraw yesterday 0.0101 BTC...but after 24 hours nothing happened. The money are not in my pocket. Why that...Huh
Please fix this.
Thnx !

Morning, Cleotides.

All withdrawals have now been handled. You should be able to view it in your wallet. Apologies for the delay.
only this site has problems with the block chain, all other site get 3+ confirms in 1 hour! xapo is instant and takes less than 10 minutes to setup and implement on a site!

the best faucet instant payment
ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 08:05:47 AM

oh social wallet is not a third party storage? you need to learn about the words you use! social wallet is a forth or sixth party bitcoin storage that transfers less then 1/3 of the coins it gets! socialwallet also charge more fees than is appropriate!
please read and understand about the scams you associate with before forcing your members to have their btc stolen!
i bet if you had xapo as a withdraw option most of your members will use it, as no btc gets stolen, it is instant and best of all there are no fees!

oh where is this new version we have all been hearing about for more than a month? you claim to have many programmers working on it, well it should be finished with, tested and available by now!
there are just too many lies and hypocritical comments from mybitmine admin and (so called) staff, just tell us the truth for once

ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 08:11:21 AM

No one is forcing you to use our site nor be an active member in our community.
well pay me my btc and i will gladly never come back!
i have said the same many times but so far you refuse to pay me!
by not paying me you force me to stay, or is it that you are saying you will not pay ie you are a scam site!
so far you are proving the latter, so i will stay to inform other of such!

so again pay me i will gladly leave, remove all my comments and gladly never come back!

ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 08:15:23 AM

Hi,

I joined mybitmine 2 days ago. First of all, good job to the creator!
I'm using chrome (44.0.2403.107 m) and I have found a strange behavior...
After collecting the gold from the mine, the cooldown timer displays 3 minutes.
I was reading that, by default, the minimum timer between captchas is set to 5 minutes.
After the 3 minutes are passed, the website is reloading for 2 more minutes and after that the new captcha is displayed (stops reloading).
I was talking to a friend of mine who joined under me (he's using firefox) and his timer looks normal (5 minutes).

Is this a known bug? If yes, when is expected to be solved?
In the meantime, do you recommend switching to firefox?

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Hmm I haven't seen this issue before. My initially impression is to ask if the clock on your computer is synced with your local time?

Try running the game in Firefox and let me know if this solves the issue. Then we will investigate this behaviour for Chrome.

Feel free to PM me with your answer instead.
- Michael

you have seen this problems many times before, i remember telling you about it a few times before
admin stop your lies

ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 08:17:28 AM

With the system used in mine, I feel I generally have to resolve the captcha twice before it is accepted. I am quite sure I don't make so many mistakes. Am I the only one in that case?

On the other hand I have no problem with the (different) captcha system used in the lake.

it is very common, admin likes to blame it on your computer clock, as only the admins clock is the perfect times ans every other computer in the world is wrong

ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 08:24:53 AM

The Development of MyBitMine v2.0

Alright guys, I believe it's time for a long waited update. Some of you are already aware of this change, but most of you had no knowledge of this. You might have been wondering why no update has been made to the site in a while. We have been working hard behind the screen in order to do a complete make-over for MyBitMine. Something I like to call MyBitMine v.2.0

Please keep reading to understand the biggest changes and how you can help make this vision a reality!

If you are too lazy to read this entire update, feel free to view this videos to get an idea of what MyBitMine v2.0 will be like.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/c-ADKtan1Zk?rel=o&autoplay=1

By the way, I decided to step out of the shadows and introduce myself to you guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA7_oN3iGYw

If you still haven't tried the game yet, feel free to visit http://mybitmine.co and give it a shot.

I will update this thread as well as our crowdfunding page to keep track on the progress we make.

How you can help make MyBitMine v2.0 a reality

Well at this point I have to admit - this upgrade does not come for free and we will need all the help we can get. We will need a completely new website design, designs for the maps and custom sprites. Not to mention all the development needed - the new site has to be written completely from scratch. Now how will we be able to fund this big upgrade? One word, Crowdfunding.

We have already been able to gather a couple of Bitcoin from investors and site profits, but we are still low on funds in order to achieve this upgrade. Now, the upgrade will happen no matter what. However, it will take longer for us to complete the upgrade, if we are unable to crowdfund this project. I will pay the remainder out of my own pockets, but I am far from rich and can not even spare 1 Bitcoin every month.

How many Bitcoin do we need for this upgrade?

To put it simple - we can't make this game a reality for less than 5 Bitcoin more than we already have gathered. Development of MyBitMine v2.0 will not be started until we are certain that we have enough funds to finish the project. These funds will go uncut to the development and design of the new game.

Why you should help crowdfund MyBitMine v2.0

There are a few reasons and incentives for you to help crowdfund the new MyBitMine.
[✔] You love the game and want to see this become a huge success
[✔] The payout rates in MyBitMine v2.0 will EXPLODE
[✔] You (and your company/website) will be mentioned as a donator in our credits and hall of fame section.
[✔] Early access to beta testing MyBitMine v2.0
[✔] Premium Miner membership at the launch of MyBitMine v2.0

How do I help donate to this project?

There are a few ways in which you can help us and I will list them out below. Anything you can do, even promoting this crowdfunding project is a huge help and will help us make this game a reality as soon as possible!

• Anonymous Direct Donations
    The fastest and easiest way of helping us make MyBitMine a success is anonymous donations directly to us. You can donate directly to the following address or get in touch with us for more info on how to receive some of the milestone benefits:
    15jJfLGQDbycqoSxoVSq1tiuFsjWTZNmKz
  • Direct Donations /w benefits
    Alternatively, you can contact me if you wish to donate more than 0.01 Bitcoin and receive some of our benefits.
    The following donation milestones can be reached:
    +0.01 BTC - Early Access to the beta of MyBitMine v2.0 before release.
    +0.03 BTC - Premium Miner membership during the early beta of MyBitMine v2.0. Includes the above.
    +0.15 BTC - We will mention you and your website/profile on our credits page. Includes all of the above.
    +0.5 BTC - Get in touch with us to discuss large amount of funding. Includes all of the above.
  • Fiat Currency
    Another option is to fund our project using fiat Currency. At this stage we are accepting Paypal.
    Feel free to contact us in order to help us fund the project using Paypal.
    +$5 - Early Access to the beta of MyBitMine v2.0 before release.
    +$10 - Premium Miner membership during the early beta of MyBitMine v2.0. Includes the above.
    +$35 - We will mention you and your website/profile on our credits page. Includes all of the above.
    +$100 - Get in touch with us to discuss large amount of funding. Includes all of the above.
  • Faucet Usage
    Alternatively, you can use the following address and help us by using a few faucets. The best option is using the http://scanthebox.com rotator, but any site will work perfect.
    15jJfLGQDbycqoSxoVSq1tiuFsjWTZNmKz
  • General help and alternative donations
    Feel free to contact me if you believe you can help us in ANY other way. Maybe you're a web designer, maybe you have some spare DogeCoins or you might even be able to design the templates used in our maps. Who knows, maybe you have the exact skillset we need! We will of course give you credit for the work or time you help us with.
    Feel free to get in touch with me here or per e-mail on admin@mybitmine.co

How far has this Crowdfunding brought us?
Here you will be able to see how far the crowdfunding has brought us towards our goal. I will keep updating this thread to reflect how far we have gotten, so that you guys can view any progress. Since we're accepting both Bitcoin & Fiat currencies, these numbers will be a rough estimate.

0.4313/ ~5 BTC
+ $411

[✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔]
[✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][✔][  ][  ][  ]
[  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ]

Participating in MyBitMine v2.0 BETA

During the BETA testing of 2.0, we will of course offer prizes for those involved. The payout system will be fully functional from day 1 of the testing phase, and payouts will happen monthly in accordance with he competitive payout scheme. Hopefully we can keep the testing phase as short as possible, but we need to weed out any bugs before releasing the game to the public!

The game in its current form will be closed when we launch the testing phase for 2.0. Have no fears though, all of your account details and statistics will be saved and transfered to 2.0 after the testing has ended.

Furthermore, we will offer a raffle with FREE PC games at the end of the BETA testing of 2.0. This means that any user participating in the testing phase will have a chance to win a nice game for either Steam, Origin or Uplay! I will not disclose the game titles at this moment though, but I will do all in my power to hand out popular games which you will enjoy.

What is MyBitMine v2.0

MyBitMine v2.0 is a major upgrade to the current game. We will build the new game on top of the Phaser.io engine, which will make MyBitMine feel more like a real game. Our vision is to make this game the highest paying faucet, complete with awesome features, addictive gameplay and a competitive payout scheme. You will no longer have to wait until your Mine is fully upgrade until you exchange your Gold to Bitcoin. Instead, you will compete against other players for the big prizes!

Please view the video here to get an idea of how the game will look and feel:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/c-ADKtan1Zk?rel=o&autoplay=1

What are the changes from MyBitMine v1.x to v2.0?

I will try and explain the biggest changes to the game in this section. Keep in mind that these are only the most important changes. Some of the old features will be removed, and some new ones will be introduced.

Your old account

One important thing to notice is that your old account, stats and upgrades will not be lost. Everything will be transfered to the new game. Now, some upgrades are not directly transferable, and we will give you Gold & Resources to buy the new upgrades as a refund for those you've already achieved. All referrals and account IDs will stay with your account, and users who are Premium Miner when we make the transfer, will receive an additional month of Premium Miner membership.

The Phaser engine

As you see in the video above, we will completely convert MyBitMine from being a text-based game to a browser based RPG-style game. You will be able to move around the maps using the WASD keys, while interacting with the objects of the game. You will be able to speak with your Workers, go to the shops and view their merchandise, and even go explore the inside of your own mine!

Active Mining

Active Mining will be very similar to how it works in MyBitMine v1.x. You will speak with the Manager of your mine in order to get your Workers inside your mine and start digging for resources. However, the St. Bernard Lake will be removed. Instead, you will be able to enter your mine and manually dig for resources by roaming around and interacting with the Ores.

Round based & the Competitive Payout Scheme

A lot of thought has been put into making this game profitable for all users, and making sure that everyone has an equal chance of earning Bitcoin. For that reason, we have decided to move away from the direct payout system, where you are able to exchange your Gold directly into Bitcoin. Instead, we will introduce a round based game with a competitive payout system.

A round will last one full month, and the top players will receive a Bitcoin prize at the end of every round. This might sound scary to some of you, but fear not - you do not have to play 24/7 in order to win any Bitcoin prizes. In fact, we will pay the top 300 players in the game so your odds of winning are likely in your favor.

So, how do we plan on paying the top 300 players? Well, we will divide users into 3 tiers based on their progress in the game. We will pay the top 100 users in each tier. Check out the payment schedule below:

• 70% of prize money goes to Tier 1
  • 25% of prize money goes to Tier 2
  • 5% of prize money goes to Tier 3
  • In every Tier, 80% of their respective prize money will go towards the top 10 users. The rest will be divided equally amongst the rest of the top 100 players.

The prize money is funded by last months earnings. So the prizes will increase when the site gets bigger. The more players - the higher prizes!

You might worry at this point, that the same 10 people will be the winners. For this reason - users who win a round will get their accounts partially reset after they recieve their prize. It will however be optional whether or not you want to accept the prize. You can choose to keep your mine as it is and disregard the prize, in order to aim for a higher payout. The prize money will then be added to next months prizes. After accepting your reward you will also receive a bonus to your mine after the reset has occured. Note that your referrals and Premium Miner membership will not be reset. Referrals are never removed from your account (unless they are banned from the game), and Premium Miner membership will last for the entire duration you ordered.

Changes in Upgrades

Another big difference between v1 and v2.0 is the feeling of progression. When you buy an upgrade (like hiring a new Worker), this upgrade will appear in the game for you to interact with. When you are Actively Mining, your Workers will be roaming around the inside of your mine. Buying a Tavern (formerly known as Chamber), will place the building inside your Camp.

The mechanism of upgrades will also be changed completely. Most upgrades will be time-based. An example of this is your Workers. Buying another Worker is not a permanent upgrade. Instead, you hire him on a contractual basis, and he will work in your mine for a set period of time. The same goes for buildings - they will break down over time and needs to be repaired if you want to keep them. The reason behind this change is also to prevent people from buying upgrades to reach the top 10 and then stop playing the game.

Updates

05-05-15: We have decided to only reset only the winners and I have changed the thread text to reflect this. Thank you Goku90504 for this suggestion.

05-08-15: We have added Paypal as an option for crowdfunding as well as faucet usage with our address. It has come to my attention that a lot of you want to help, but not many of you posses any funds for helping out. Faucet usage is definetely a way in which you can help us out. It's not much but anything goes! Wink Thanks to nmill12 for bringing this to my attention

05-14-15: I have lowered the crowdfunding bonus thresholds a bit, seeing as the inital prices might have been a little "overkill". Furthermore, I have revealed a new section in the thread describing the beta testing of 2.0. We will offer up a chance for any beta tester to win a free PC game for either Steam, Origin or Uplay. Of course we also handle payouts during beta testing!

06-03-15: We have moved away from the RPGJS engine and will instead use the Phaser.io HTML5 game engine. The reason is this platform being a lot stronger than what RPGJS has to offer. This will not however change anything for you guys. It will merely be the mechanics behind the screen.

06-13-15:
The invesment games will carry over to 2.0 - but the fact that the investment bankers and stock brokers sometimes steal your funds, will be terminated. This means in 2.0, everyone will get paid when they are said to be paid.

In regards to the contracts. I am happy to announce that these will ALSO carry over to 2.0! There will be 2 things done differently though.
1. Contract owners will have more financial insight into the site earnings, to make sure that you get paid what you are eglible for. This information will however not be public and only accessible by those with contracts in their accounts.
2. We will open a peer to peer market, where you guys can buy and sell contracts from each others easily from within the game.

07-07-15:
We've posted an update on our current progress in the game. Had to face a couple of solid brick walls in the process, but we managed to overcome them and this we have have so far:

Game related:
- player movement for mobile / PC
- player interaction in terms of talking to npc's for mobile / PC
- tilemap generation and smooth camera movement mobile / PC
- a chat system to allow players to talk to eachother (this is done through a chatbox and not ingame, although we have been thinking on improving this)

Website related:
- Overview page done.

08-13-2015
Well you guys might have been wondering what has been going on lately, so I decided to bring you this update on the current progress.

The development of MBM2 is currently on hold while we are waiting for the graphics to be designed. There is simply nothing more we can do now without the new graphics. We will however receive a whole bunch of it over the next couple of days so development can be resumed again shortly. I spoke with our artist earlier this day and he has cleared his schedule the next couple of days to work solely on this project.

Richard and I have founded the company Saovy IVS which will be maintaining the further development of MyBitMine. Saovy is a company which is legally registered in Denmark and owned in part by Richard and part by my other company. The goal of Saovy is to bring you guys the best game that MBM can be, with the highest prizes and best opportunities for later upgrades. Furthermore, we will not only maintain MyBitMine. We will be working on a couple of other projects (both related to Bitcoin and completely non-Bitcoin related ones).

Our latest project is IdleMiners. While Richard has been working hard on the development of MyBitMine, I have been working on a completely new project called IdleMiners. This is an alternative way for you to win some Bitcoin playing a different game on your smartphone or tablet. So head over to http://idleminers.com and check it out for yourself. This game is issued and will be maintained by Saovy as well.

So keep the name Saovy in mind for some interesting and innovative new Bitcoin related projects. At some point we will build up a mailing list for Saovy, where you will be able to opt-in for newsletters regarding updates for current projects and even the release of completely new ones.
still waiting.
note time and date!

17-10-2014, 02:14:29

nearly 1 year ago and still no alpha test!
as everyone can see admin cannot tell the members the trurth
afmin and staff of 20+ programmers (at least that is the amount admin has implied in the past) cannot follow through what they prommise

p.s. where has my money gone that i have sent to try out social wallet?

maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:43:08 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 02:52:41 PM by maxpaynezzz

OMG ozy...

While probably some of your points are valid you have quite some issues with attitude... and 6 posts spam...
1. I generally dont undesrtand why ppl have such a problem with waiting 6-8-10 hours for btc transfer, im not familiar with how the api works but i dont mind and dont make such a great fuss about it.
2. & 3. Why do You insist so much on that xapo ? If admin doesnt have an intention of using it then please stop trying to enforce it, also while it isnt always everything perfect, you are just trying to make a bad name for the site. I have little to no knowledge about xapo or socialcoin but i dont need that knowledge to just press accout->deposit/withdraw, typing in the amount i want to withdraw, putting in my wallet adress and pressing the button. You are over generating problems where there are none so i dont understand your rumble about not being paid or being forced to stay.
4. Again you are throwing in some bullshit, admin asked for syncing clock and checking other browser and reporting the results before taking action and you insult him again.
5. Again you say something about clock when its just the captcha timing out, you just need to reload the captcha before entering it if it has been open for some time, if you fill in it normally after the page loads its ok, doesnt need refreshing. No idea where did you see admin blaming it on the clock.
6. Another stupid/silly issue. Topic was started in october, not the development of 2.0. In which point admin cannot tell the truth? He stated that when crowdfunding is completed it will be started, yet he managed to start it sooner, early test version of 2.0 is said to be launched in september/october so whats the problem ? I have joined this site around a week after its initial launch and followed this forum topic since then and i cant recall ever seeing any mention about 20 programmers. What promises admin cannot follow here ? I dont know about your problem with socialcoin so cant argue about that.

I might be wrong so please correct me where i am, but my opinion about you is quite negative. Generally i have quickly browsed pages 70-104 in that topic and noticed that you only have some issues and whining to present, sometimes even absurd to the point of problem with date display format. Each of your posts is somehow bad. Seriously, either you are just nervous, infuriated by everything guy or an adhd kid or an eloquent troll. Either way, while you have "some" correct points in what you are saying, most things you say are close to or just are some serious bullshit or are at least presented in a very negative way. There are quite many people who successfully earned on this site and you are possibly one and only person who is "very displeased" with it and tend to call it scam.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:18:44 AM

UPDATE

Hi Guys,

As I see "ozycash" spam our board being generally negative I felt the need to give a quick update on a few things.

Currently I am the only developer working on the game with "Christian" working on the website and its features.
You need to understand that we are converting a "Text based game" into a playable HTML5 game, while I work on the game I also have the mobile version to think about as everything I change has to be compatible on other devices.

Next to the development of MBM v2 I also have a full time job (9AM - 5PM) to worry about, a girlfriend to keep happy and my social life.
Even though this project is my top priority you guys have to understand the scale that this project is.

Now, my thanks to you "maxpaynezzz" for supporting the project and helping to clear some stuff up.

Have to get back to work now (wrote this in my lunch break)
Have a good day everyone!

Richard.
Mawo123

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:30:23 AM

OMG ozy...

While probably some of your points are valid you have quite some issues with attitude... and 6 posts spam...
1. I generally dont undesrtand why ppl have such a problem with waiting 6-8-10 hours for btc transfer, im not familiar with how the api works but i dont mind and dont make such a great fuss about it.
2. & 3. Why do You insist so much on that xapo ? If admin doesnt have an intention of using it then please stop trying to enforce it, also while it isnt always everything perfect, you are just trying to make a bad name for the site. I have little to no knowledge about xapo or socialcoin but i dont need that knowledge to just press accout->deposit/withdraw, typing in the amount i want to withdraw, putting in my wallet adress and pressing the button. You are over generating problems where there are none so i dont understand your rumble about not being paid or being forced to stay.
4. Again you are throwing in some bullshit, admin asked for syncing clock and checking other browser and reporting the results before taking action and you insult him again.
5. Again you say something about clock when its just the captcha timing out, you just need to reload the captcha before entering it if it has been open for some time, if you fill in it normally after the page loads its ok, doesnt need refreshing. No idea whrere did you see admin blaming it on the clock.
6. Another stupid/silly issue. Topic was started in october, not the development of 2.0. In which point admin cannot tell the truth? He stated that when crowdfunding is completed it will be started, yet he managed to start it sooner, early test version of 2.0 is said to be launched in september/october so whats the problem ? I have joined this site around a week after its initial launch and followed this forum topic since then and i cant recall ever seeing any mention about 20 programmers. What promises admin cannot follow here ? I dont know about your problem with socialcoin so cant argue about that.

I might be wrong so please correct me where i am, but my opinion about you is quite negative. Generally i have quickly browsed pages 70-104 in that topic and noticed that you only have some issues and whining to present, sometimes even absurd to the point of problem with date display format. Each of your posts is somehow bad. Seriously, either you are just nervous, infuriated by everything guy or an adhd kid or an eloquent troll. Either way, while you have "some" correct points in what you are saying, most things you say are close to or just are some serious bullshit or are at least present in a very negative way. There are quite many people who successfully earned on this site and you are possibly one and only person who is "very displeased" with it and tend to call it scam.

99% sure admin has never said anything about 20+ programers. That would cost way too much and why would they even need half that? I'm probably one of the few people that has read every single post on all 104 pages and I've never seen anything about that many programers.
ozycash

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 03:45:14 PM

only this site has problems with the block chain, all other site get 3+ confirms in 1 hour! xapo is instant and takes less than 10 minutes to setup and implement on a site!
Go away with Xapo! We don`t implement Xapo or any other from the services you write here in our topic. Just start your own site and implement it there - We will never implement it, because only you want Xapo.
We have only problems with the Blockchain.info-API ? Take a look here - There are some users who have the same problem.
oh social wallet is not a third party storage? you need to learn about the words you use! social wallet is a forth or sixth party bitcoin storage that transfers less then 1/3 of the coins it gets! socialwallet also charge more fees than is appropriate!
please read and understand about the scams you associate with before forcing your members to have their btc stolen!
i bet if you had xapo as a withdraw option most of your members will use it, as no btc gets stolen, it is instant and best of all there are no fees!

oh where is this new version we have all been hearing about for more than a month? you claim to have many programmers working on it, well it should be finished with, tested and available by now!
there are just too many lies and hypocritical comments from mybitmine admin and (so called) staff, just tell us the truth for once
Do you know how to code a website, a game or make any other thing as spam? It needs time bro.
Who are the "lies"? - Yes, there aren`t lies, so don`t spam our topic.
still waiting.
note time and date!

17-10-2014, 02:14:29

nearly 1 year ago and still no alpha test!
as everyone can see admin cannot tell the members the trurth
afmin and staff of 20+ programmers (at least that is the amount admin has implied in the past) cannot follow through what they prommise

p.s. where has my money gone that i have sent to try out social wallet?
No Alpha test? We launch the second version in september, and not an stupid alpha.
Version 1 was already launched, we are 3 developers and what haven`t we followed what we had promised?
If you don`t like MyBitMine, please stay away with your stupid spamposts.
You had received a nice Trade with extreme Caution Message for spamming on our topic.
English is not my native language so sorry for that.

Best regards
Christian
like i said, send me what you owe me an i will leave, as you refuse to pay me i will stay!
i am a member of many other sites and i get my btc in my wallet within 15 minutes! so why do yo have such major delays?
your 'new site' is available to everyone? so that means version 1 is no longer on the internet, oh wait version 1 is still running!
there are many other processors for micro payments, so why use a scam site like socialwallet? you claim you have sent all of my requests to them, they claim they have received about 1/3 of them!
send my btc to my personal wallet and i will leave!
i have stated i will leave when you pay me many times yet i am still waiting!
you want me to leave without payment, well that makes you a scammer!
pay me and i will leave and have nothing to do with any of your sites!
my posts are spam?
when are questions spam, i would not ask questions if a had the answers!
i would not post comments if you paid me!
it all comes back on you refusing to answer and refusing to pay!

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: