Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:32:05 PM

as usual big changes means less earning for most members.
those who have time will always win while those who can only spend 1-2 hours per week will never get paid.
when sites change to rounds they loose a lot of members and are left with a few who have no life and have all day to play.
so it looks like you are trying to close the site within 6-12 months

This is exactly the reason why we will introduce the tier system. So that those players who only play 1-2 hours per week still are able to get a decent shot at winning. As Asztar puts it, it is likely that the site would have to be closed in 6-12 months if we continue down the road with our current payout system.

those who have time will always win while those who can only spend 1-2 hours per week will never get paid.
when sites change to rounds they loose a lot of members and are left with a few who have no life and have all day to play.

yep, I am sorry but I have to agree to this. If the payout system will look like this then this will happen.

I see that the current system is not sustainable. If you think about it - it is a ponzi in some way. This is probably why they need to change the system.
Currently people are building the upgrades - this takes time and investing a few satoshis can speed this up. But if there will be no new players that invest those satoshis, at some point many players will have fully upgraded mine and will just extract btc.

The fear of this site becoming a ponzi scheme is one of the reasons for the change. At the moment this is not an issue because you can't buy gold-earning upgrades, but if users start to deposit more in hopes of earning back their satoshi, then this will likely happen. So we're trying to stay ahead of this issue.

It all looks fine to me with one glaring exception. The changes to payout. The idea of changing the ability to cash out to a 'chance' of being able to cash out is ridiculous. When it comes down to it the rest of the changes are all bells and whistles (albeit nice ones) but being able to actually cash out is, in the end, what it's all about. Yes, this is a game, but there's a difference between a game and playing games with people.

You will still be able to cashout when you are amongst the 300 winners. I am well aware that this change will not be welcomed with open arms by everyone, but there are some users who spent hours on end playing the game without ever cashing out yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gphx

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 03:54:35 PM

This is exactly the reason why we will introduce the tier system. So that those players who only play 1-2 hours per week still are able to get a decent shot at winning. As Asztar puts it, it is likely that the site would have to be closed in 6-12 months if we continue down the road with our current payout system.

yep, I am sorry but I have to agree to this. If the payout system will look like this then this will happen.

I see that the current system is not sustainable. If you think about it - it is a ponzi in some way. This is probably why they need to change the system.
Currently people are building the upgrades - this takes time and investing a few satoshis can speed this up. But if there will be no new players that invest those satoshis, at some point many players will have fully upgraded mine and will just extract btc.

The fear of this site becoming a ponzi scheme is one of the reasons for the change. At the moment this is not an issue because you can't buy gold-earning upgrades, but if users start to deposit more in hopes of earning back their satoshi, then this will likely happen. So we're trying to stay ahead of this issue.

It all looks fine to me with one glaring exception. The changes to payout. The idea of changing the ability to cash out to a 'chance' of being able to cash out is ridiculous. When it comes down to it the rest of the changes are all bells and whistles (albeit nice ones) but being able to actually cash out is, in the end, what it's all about. Yes, this is a game, but there's a difference between a game and playing games with people.

You will still be able to cashout when you are amongst the 300 winners. I am well aware that this change will not be welcomed with open arms by everyone, but there are some users who spent hours on end playing the game without ever cashing out yet.

Ok. So give me a bunch of upgrades. There's a chance I'll pay you for them. Point taken?

If the payout is too high a direct approach would be to simply reduce the earnings rate and thus the payout. People trust known, definable parameters. They don't trust chances. People still trust a bank which lowers the interest rate accounts are paying. They don't trust one which says there's a chance they'll get their money back. Simply lowering the return is straightforward and relatively trustworthy.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:10:45 PM

Ok. So give me a bunch of upgrades. There's a chance I'll pay you for them. Point taken?

If the payout is too high a direct approach would be to simply reduce the earnings rate and thus the payout. People trust known, definable parameters. They don't trust chances. People still trust a bank which lowers the interest rate accounts are paying. They don't trust one which says there's a chance they'll get their money back. Simply lowering the return is straightforward and relatively trustworthy.

I think you misunderstand the system. It's not a chance based system but rather a competitive platform. However, simply reducing the payout rates immediately issues 2 problems. The main problem is it does not solve anything. It only postpones the issue. Secondly, the current payout rate is already quite low and I believe that further reducing the payouts would cause an equal discomfort amongst some other members.

Any change will always make people uncomfortable - it has always been this way. Remember all the changes to the Facebook design? Many of my friends hated changes but are still regular users today. I can only see the competitive payout scheme as a step in the right direction. Many games are competitive in some way which is appealing to many users.

EDIT: Oh yes and I almost forgot. Without revealing any specific strategies to the game, once the game is released it will be clear that you will be able to get Bitcoin from alternative sources than simply winning the prizes.
gphx

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:18:12 PM

I think you misunderstand the system. It's not a chance based system but rather a competitive platform. However, simply reducing the payout rates immediately issues 2 problems. The main problem is it does not solve anything. It only postpones the issue. Secondly, the current payout rate is already quite low and I believe that further reducing the payouts would cause an equal discomfort amongst some other members.

Any change will always make people uncomfortable - it has always been this way. Remember all the changes to the Facebook design? Many of my friends hated changes but are still regular users today. I can only see the competitive payout scheme as a step in the right direction. Many games are competitive in some way which is appealing to many users.

I do not misunderstand the system. However you wish to spin it there's only a chance an individual will be paid. In effect it's no different than when a site goes scam and stops paying some of the users, it's just got a fancy ribbon around it. If the site can't be maintained without not paying the majority of users each month you should just shut it down. Enough said.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:48:54 PM

I do not misunderstand the system. However you wish to spin it there's only a chance an individual will be paid. In effect it's no different than when a site goes scam and stops paying some of the users, it's just got a fancy ribbon around it. If the site can't be maintained without not paying the majority of users each month you should just shut it down. Enough said.

Hi, it is very different to a site that goes scam. There is no issue paying members, with the new update we intended to make the game more competitive there is still the top 300 people that get paid. I do see what you mean however.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:10:55 PM

im pissed already ,what you wanna ? most of games 99% has a competition inside them,and most of those you have to spend time and money and try to ROI  on it,look travian still being a great game gives rewards to top players and all can buy upgrades... and all wanna win.... dont come tell me you dont wanna say im better then you this time atleast..... im sure you already said that to some friend yours.... about game i invested a  bit btc and till the moment i havent cashout.... soo this makes the game a ponzi?

admin my sugestion for you to those who dont wanna play the new version is why you dont open a round on the same way that is currently....
or can easy raise the ratio conversion.... those way the earnings would be less as the conversion rate would be bigger....

remember i support the new version and i respect the old version the current live and running soo maybe you can think about them both i love the two but as you may see some dont have much time to spend ,soo we players as the game may loss some players but who really like the game can play it and try stay on 300 pole positions.... if not well next month try again atleast have fun playing a good game ,there is no money in the world that buys happiness....i played several games that i had invested and almost didnt cashout ,why? because WERE A GREAT GAME and i had the money that i can spend where i wanna  Grin

the REAL MARKET OF GAMES IS A PAID OPTION ,PLAYSTATION XBOX AND OTHERS ASK YOU MONEY FOR THE EQUIPMENT THEN YOU MUST PAY TO THE GAME AND THEN PLAY ,WHEN YOU BUY A GAME YOU WANNA FINISH IT AND SOMETIMES INVITE FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH YOU OR AGAINST YOU ...... get real admin cant say yes to all all the times a NO is a must usually too.
Greypelt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:30:48 PM

Your old account

One important thing to notice is that your old account, stats and upgrades will not be lost. Everything will be transfered to the new game. Now, some upgrades are not directly transferable, and we will give you Gold & Resources to buy the new upgrades as a refund for those you've already achieved. All referrals and account IDs will stay with your account, and users who are Premium Miner when we make the transfer, will receive an additional month of Premium Miner membership.

Round based & the Competitive Payout Scheme

we have decided to reset all the stats every 3rd round. We do this so that every player has an equal chance at winning, and to prevent the same players from staying in the top 10 list forever. Note that your referrals and Premium Miner membership will not be reset every 3rd round. Referrals are never removed from your account (unless they are banned from the game), and Premium Miner membership will last for the entire duration you ordered.

Changes in Upgrades

Another big difference between v1 and v2.0 is the feeling of progression. When you buy an upgrade (like hiring a new Worker), this upgrade will appear in the game for you to interact with. When you are Actively Mining, your Workers will be roaming around the inside of your mine. Buying a Tavern (formerly known as Chamber), will place the building inside your Camp.

The mechanism of upgrades will also be changed completely. Most upgrades will be time-based. An example of this is your Workers. Buying another Worker is not a permanent upgrade. Instead, you hire him on a contractual basis, and he will work in your mine for a set period of time. The same goes for buildings - they will break down over time and needs to be repaired if you want to keep them. The reason behind this change is also to prevent people from buying upgrades to reach the top 10 and then stop playing the game.

It seems kind of disingenuous to me to say that our upgrades will carry over into the new game... until you reset them in three months.

I hope your going to make the upgrades easier to get in the new version at least, some of the upgrades now take a month to get, and if you reset the game every three months it would kind of ruin the current sense of progression.

Could we donate bitcoin to NOT update the game to 2.0? >;p
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:37:40 PM

@MyBitMine

I would like to help with the grownfunding Cheesy
However, due to lack of btc (might change but not likely), I would prefer to transfer $$ if possible (this fund could be used for paying the server and stuff?
Of well let me know what you think Smiley
What I 'got' for you could make you very happy, I hope x'D

BTW: I saw you post you played Pokémon Red couple weeks ago, there is actually a version of Pokémon Red to play on your desktop that is free to download :p And the first village looks like MBM v2 :p
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:45:49 PM

personally I'm not a huge fan of the "Round based & the Competitive Payout Scheme" of 2.0

I wouldn't completely remove the option of selling Gold

I'm sure you will raise the BTC needed, I'm looking fwd to help

Good luck and thanks for your hard work

Thanks for your support!

I am the developer of the new mybitmine v2,
Although for some people the competitive payout scheme might not work out it would make the game more competitive among the players.

Hello i was just wondering are you the same person who we been talking to all this time or are you another person working together in partnership???  Huh

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
knowhow

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:05:59 PM

i guess he had surrender to the  new version already now he knows that the game is a great game Grin
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:41:35 PM

v.2 is like ponzi
lets say i invest 0.2 thats only i can afford and other 500 member invest 1 btc and were all active
do you think i have a chance to get paid?
as you can see its not about playing its all about investing
and after first reset you will loss all your user
before the first reset all of your investor goal is to get cash out
lets say 300 member get paid after reset
and the other lose there investment
do you think that 300 member who get paid
will waste again there time investing to your site
and start again from the start
and do you think member who lose there investment will
invest to your site even if they lose there investment in the first reset
they will just play your games because they already have investment in your site
and after that they will not waste there time anymore..
investing with a 10% chance of winning

knowhow

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:49:34 PM

v.2 is like ponzi
lets say i invest 0.2 thats only i can afford and other 500 member invest 1 btc and were all active
they will just play your games because they already have investment in your site

as most games somes can invest others wont do it ,i will keep playing since i know i can stand at top 300 with activity .... but for that point doesnt mean nothing invest 1 btc will just boost you need to be active as well to be on top.... anyway some points yours looks the game will get worse but i guess the massive deposits wont happen and if happen admin can open a round to all others players that didnt won nothing ,could raise the conversion rate  currently is 1000 gold to 100 satoshis well it can raise or change daily as several faucets adjust as the income of the day or week on those way no one would be forced to change and all would win money lets say if revenue reaches 0,10 btc daily gold worth those ratio if lower would raise the conversion around 1500 or 2000 for 100 santoshis soo this way the game could be balanced and fair to all just think about it admin ,we can try the tiers but maybe this option sounds better to all that joins and like to play for fun ,as i said you can be able to open more then one round soo consider it thanks as i said before i support the current and i like the new way but maybe we can make all happy or keep all happy just changing one simple thing the conversion rate Cheesy Cheesy
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 04:02:39 AM

i played the pokemon on the gameboy i guess were silver on the time around 12 years already but that were great game to play  Grin my friend has it and on my free time on the school when he tired to play i play it  Grin on those time i had almost bought his gameboy but he broken it  Shocked

thanks for it  soo stats means investment as workers and others things.....

as i said before this will be a strategy game .lets say someone invest 1btc on the game this will get a great boost,and sure it will stay on top 300 ,but he has no time for play or if not set his strategy to be on top a free user with  free time to play will just hit the top ,i guess firsts rounds will be able to set a strategy to be on top , as i see on travian when i played several users jumped investing ,then two weeks later they were raided lol and lost almost all towns  Grin

If someone would invest 1 bitcoin into this game just to get ahead, well not much we can do about it, but i must say they must really love the gave to do that lol

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 04:04:16 AM

why would they give all this upgrades and bother making a new version of the game if they plan to shut it down in the time frame you mentioned of 6- 12 monts?

gphx

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 04:34:05 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 05:43:46 AM by gphx

I've seen a number of sites fail and there's a pattern to it. Whether the pattern is a blueprint for fraud or simply the result of honest people failing to make something work isn't for me to say.

The site is launched and attracts a lot of people. They work hard and accumulate a lot of earnings with the typical user 'reinvesting' those earnings and taking nothing out.

A few users buy in big but then they continuously withdraw. When their initial deposits are used up the site, even though the current system is unsustainable, promises much bigger profits if only users 'invest' a lot of money.

At the same time the owner is promising new benefits some members go to withdraw only to find restrictions have been placed upon withdrawal.

After collecting a large round of 'investment' the site suddenly fails and disappears.

Trying to find out who did this to them users do a 'Whois' on the site and discover the registrar information is blocked.

I'm not saying this is what is happening here but the site owner has already stated in this forum his site is Ponzi and if the site were to succeed it would be the first Ponzi in history to do so. Thus far it is following the above script perfectly by the owner's own account.

Caveat emptor.
knowhow

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:55:12 AM

v.2 is like ponzi

as most games somes can invest others wont do it ,i will keep playing since i know i can stand at top 300 with activity .... but for that point doesnt mean nothing invest 1 btc will just boost you need to be active as well to be on top.... anyway some points yours looks the game will get worse but i guess the massive deposits wont happen and if happen admin can open a round to all others players that didnt won nothing ,could raise the conversion rate  currently is 1000 gold to 100 satoshis well it can raise or change daily as several faucets adjust as the income of the day or week on those way no one would be forced to change and all would win money lets say if revenue reaches 0,10 btc daily gold worth those ratio if lower would raise the conversion around 1500 or 2000 for 100 santoshis soo this way the game could be balanced and fair to all just think about it admin ,we can try the tiers but maybe this option sounds better to all that joins and like to play for fun ,as i said you can be able to open more then one round soo consider it thanks as i said before i support the current and i like the new way but maybe we can make all happy or keep all happy just changing one simple thing the conversion rate Cheesy Cheesy

i guess is the solution here just raise the ratio to convert the gold into bitcoins ....
hobiedenbosch

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:57:24 AM

Dear users,

I have been here since about the beginning. Playing faucets to get some bitcoin, and then investing in some sites, winning some, losing some.
The same here. I am now at the point of being in the top 3 amongst goldincome/hour.
I have spended lotst of time here, reading, choosing tactics.

Even now I am still very curious about the new version where it is more interactive.
I never thaught mybitmine would be a general source of income, but as so far I always reïnvested in upgrades.

Reading that I will get my resources back in the beginning for now compatibel upgrades, and then the rest will be reset after 3 months is a bit of a downer.
I invested some of my own satochi, trying to reach the pinackle of the game so I could get some of them back. I lost satochi where the site was offline and autominer lost some time and so on.

Now there is a chanche due to work that I cannot get anymore satochi's out of this game. I love it so far, but if there is a chanche of getting nothing I could also play in a casino in the spare time I have.

I am not pissed or angry, just thinking about the meaning of the tears. There is no fair way of deviding them in tiers, controllling the earnings in time/upgrades, not even for the upgrades that people have already bought. Losing satochi, time, gold or otherwise I could have paid all my earnings out before.

I don't mined funding a game/site for future references, if there is a fair chanche of getting my investment back. And even then, win some, lose some.

I see and now many people that are about to lose investment, time en strategie to start from scratch (not directly but after a few months)
I do think there are other possibilities, like the ones already talked about.
Even so, there are people with 2 referrals and people with more then 100-en. So even if they are actively mining a bit lesser than others, they get the gold of five extra accounts. So they will be more likely to end up in the top 300.

There is always another way, but thus has some calculus in it.

You earn a certain amount of satochi. (100%)
Players earn a certain amount of gold. (all of the players combined = 100%).
Depending if people want to reïnvest in upgrades or want to pay-out they wil get the percentage of earning from gold in a week in satochi, where there is 5% for the house, making sure you also get paid.

Example.

People invest 1 bitcoin in the site all together this week.
You keep 0.95 bitcoin (for maintanance etc).
I earn 360 gold in this week where the complete stats are  10.000
So I have earned 3,6% of the total gold earned in the site. That would equal 3,6% of the 0.95 bitcoin witch is 3,42 million satochi.

The only restriction is, people need to actively mine and have to decide themselves if they want payouts of keep earning for upgrades. This is something they have to turn on themselves.

So, please consider the possibilities.
Still liking your game and planning on staying if it all works out, but not hoping to lose everything I have invested after 3 months.
aniko11

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 07:08:57 AM

I guess there's one more site I'm disappointed in. Congratulations to the new system you would like to implement. So the rich will be richer and average people who tried to invest a modest amount of money in your site will lose it all. I guess that's how life works these days. I'll never be i the top 300, because I don't have that much time to invest in your site (work, life, and other stuff). Thank you for nothing.

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:38:21 AM

EDIT: Oh yes and I almost forgot. Without revealing any specific strategies to the game, once the game is released it will be clear that you will be able to get Bitcoin from alternative sources than simply winning the prizes.

ok i can already sense the paranoia from some people it seem, also yeah i agree with what you said with changes on facebook i hated them myself i quit playing for like 2 months but am still there today lol

goku90504

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:38:31 AM

The Development of MyBitMine v2.0

You might worry at this point, that the same 10 people will be the winners. This should not be the case, and we have decided to reset all the stats every 3rd round. We do this so that every player has an equal chance at winning, and to prevent the same players from staying in the top 10 list forever. Note that your referrals and Premium Miner membership will not be reset every 3rd round. Referrals are never removed from your account (unless they are banned from the game), and Premium Miner membership will last for the entire duration you ordered.

Changes in Upgrades

what exactly will reset and what wont? i'm not much liking this idea the way it sounds ATM though an interesting idea i came up with to diversify the winners each round only reset the winners so those who didn't win have a head start and those who did have to work that much harder to earn their way back to the top this will allow any reasonably active player to win sooner or later while the really active players will win more frequently
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: