Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:42:11 AM

Ok. So give me a bunch of upgrades. There's a chance I'll pay you for them. Point taken?

If the payout is too high a direct approach would be to simply reduce the earnings rate and thus the payout. People trust known, definable parameters. They don't trust chances. People still trust a bank which lowers the interest rate accounts are paying. They don't trust one which says there's a chance they'll get their money back. Simply lowering the return is straightforward and relatively trustworthy.

I think you misunderstand the system. It's not a chance based system but rather a competitive platform. However, simply reducing the payout rates immediately issues 2 problems. The main problem is it does not solve anything. It only postpones the issue. Secondly, the current payout rate is already quite low and I believe that further reducing the payouts would cause an equal discomfort amongst some other members.

Any change will always make people uncomfortable - it has always been this way. Remember all the changes to the Facebook design? Many of my friends hated changes but are still regular users today. I can only see the competitive payout scheme as a step in the right direction. Many games are competitive in some way which is appealing to many users.

I do not misunderstand the system. However you wish to spin it there's only a chance an individual will be paid. In effect it's no different than when a site goes scam and stops paying some of the users, it's just got a fancy ribbon around it. If the site can't be maintained without not paying the majority of users each month you should just shut it down. Enough said.

wow why are you getting all worked up, for real just relax. For example i have all my upgrades by clicking one captcha at a time. I have not deposited one single satoshi into the game. So if the game goes bust so be it was fun while it lasted, this is just something i do while i am at work. It is not meant to make you bitcoin rich or anything like that

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:47:08 AM

Instead of quoting you all, I will just mention you here individually unless I quote pieces. However, I see one fear most of you have in common so far and I will try to clarify it here. Some of you assume this game will be pay-to-win. This will not be the case at all. Investing will only give you a small headstart but users who play the game will be the ones ahead in the long run. Some of you even assume that the site is earning huge amounts of money. I've invested roughly $1.500 into design, hiring freelance developers, server upkeep and advertisement. The site has generated a little less than 5 Bitcoin which means I have still not earned any profit from this. If I wanted to steal your money, I could keep the site running as it is until we reach 7 BTC, shut it down and wait for Bitcoin price to rise.

Furthermore, some of you have unrealistic views on user investments. The most common investment into the site is >0.002 Bitcoin. Only twice have we seen a deposit of 0.1 (early in the game where 0.06xxx were withdrawn again, and yesterday which I also believe most will be withdrawn again). The main income for MyBitMine v.1 was not the investments but rather that video captcha we initially had running. This captcha is likely to return in v2.0 (given that the captcha providers have it fixed by then). Please not that it will only return if it is working properly all the time.

There is no one claiming that you need to invest in order to win. I cannot stress this enough: You need to play to win and I am certain that we will see a huge bunch of free users(and users depositing less than 0.002) in the top 300 lists. One good example is the Premium Miner upgrade. This will not give you any bonus towards gaining points but will merely be bringing some comfort into the game.

admin my sugestion for you to those who dont wanna play the new version is why you dont open a round on the same way that is currently....
or can easy raise the ratio conversion.... those way the earnings would be less as the conversion rate would be bigger....

This is not likely to happen. Simply raising the ratio will prove useless in 2 ways. First it will only postpone the problem. Secondly, it will make the game a lot less attractive.

@Greypelt: Yes of course all upgrades will be easier to gain than in the current version. Upgrading should be seemless and in 3 months you will be able to reach a maximum of upgrades (unless some of the upgrades are unlimited).

@Clifhanger12: Donating fiat currency can happen in one of two ways. You can message me directly here and we can set something up, or you can wait until the Crowdfunding page is available, where we will accept Bitcoin, Startcoin & Paypal. Pokemon Red is awesome! I used to play it on an emulator on my computer. These must still be around?

@DARKANGEL6415: He is my partner and head developer of MyBitMine v2.0. You have been speaking with me (the guy in the video) all this time, and I have not introduced my partner until he introduced himself here.

@xhoneyael: Yes I do think you still have a big chance at winning, given that you actually play the game and not only invest and leave. Investing will not put you in the top 300 position on its own. Rather playing the game will do so.

@gphx: First off, we are not promising anything from you investing and never have. There's a reason why you don't get to buy upgrades that gain you more gold. Your investment should not be in order for you to earn anything but rather for your convenience if you want Premium Miner membership or prolonging your captcha time. Secondly, I am not afraid of admitting to who I am. Yes there is whois protection on the domain, but it came for free with the domain order. I can easily turn this off per request.

@Goku90504: Hmm can you explain this in more details? I did not fully understand your suggestion.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:59:19 AM

Oh yes and another major change to upgrades, which will even out the odds between those investing and those simply playing the game for free, is that most upgrades will be time based and need maintenance or re-purchase. This means that investing into the game will not put you immediately ahead in the game, but merely give you a small headstart which can easily be achieved by manually working your mine as a non-investing user.

Furthermore, this prevents some users from reaching the top and simply settling there. Those users who hit the top 10 will have to keep playing to remain in their positions.

Wrote this out pretty quick. Let me know if you guys would like me to clarify on this.
asztar7

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:59:56 AM

the admins, as I see do not understand, or just do not WANT to understand the case.
If you will make it into competition type of game - most current players will resign, for example me - just because I wanted a simple background game, not an active type - I have too many of them already

The solution could be creating a market of btc/gold ratio not a stable 1 value.
This way the value could be sustainable - because it would be adjusted by the market.
Then just add 1-5% of fee for using the market and you get profits.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:06:35 AM

the admins, as I see do not understand, or just do not WANT to understand the case.
If you will make it into competition type of game - most current players will resign, for example me - just because I wanted a simple background game, not an active type - I have too many of them already

The solution could be creating a market of btc/gold ratio not a stable 1 value.
This way the value could be sustainable - because it would be adjusted by the market.
Then just add 1-5% of fee for using the market and you get profits.

Again not exactly sure that I follow your line of thought. Like a peer-to-peer Market where you can sell Gold to other members?
asztar7

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:10:27 AM

just exchange gold to btc and back in a fluid ratio - depending on the supply and demand
goku90504

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:12:50 AM

My idea was that instead of resetting everyone at the end of every 3rd round you reset the winners when they win but the not yet winners do not get reset leaving them high on the list giving them a better chance to win the next round

in this way even mildly active players will over time build their way to the top and win

but more active players will rise to the top more often allowing them to win more rounds than their less active competitors
aniko11

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:23:42 AM

My idea was that instead of resetting everyone at the end of every 3rd round you reset the winners when they win but the not yet winners do not get reset leaving them high on the list giving them a better chance to win the next round

in this way even mildly active players will over time build their way to the top and win

but more active players will rise to the top more often allowing them to win more rounds than their less active competitors
That's a really great idea

gphx

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:18:40 AM

It really is a big improvement.
asztar7

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:23:51 AM

At least it's something...
1. bad thing is that v2.0 would distribute the rewards only to few players - but actually this is not so bad. I actually play because I like to build things and upgrade them :DDDDD
2. the worse thing is this resetting - then you will lose your progress every month (or every third)?
bicoinoid

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:42:15 PM

At least it's something...
1. bad thing is that v2.0 would distribute the rewards only to few players - but actually this is not so bad. I actually play because I like to build things and upgrade them :DDDDD
2. the worse thing is this resetting - then you will lose your progress every month (or every third)?

As most users, I believe the worst thing about this upgrade is the 'We won't reset the stats but in fact we will' bit.
Most users will probably prefer to invest a lot of time and win little as long as the feeling of progression isn't broken, instead of seeing the result of their investment going into thin air...
A computer game  has to follow the cycle : Progress -> Reward -> Upgrade -> Progress etc...
If the circle is broken, you lose the incentive to keep playing.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:52:28 PM

the main problem here is tiers as i said before raise the ratio conversion:

revenue daily-the way all faucets games works..... as i know this is a kind of faucet

lets say revenue 0,10 bitcoins ..... soo you can set the ratio on that day lest say 150 gold 10 satoshi
other day revenue 0,05 soo ratio could be 275 to 10 satoshi

other day revenue 0.2 bitcoins --soo you can set the 100 gold to 10 satoshi as well

and yes you could put some kind of fee inside the marketplace soo when a user buy satoshi or  others would pay..... lets say the normal fee is 5% at almost all games and yes could be a buy as sell marketplace as this on this game take a look http://virtconomics.com

http://www.marketglory.com

just login or regist there and see the solution to all problems that may occur if you stand with the tiers bonus.....

as most games there they admins put a price on gold ,the users as wanna money will buy soon ,the more they buy later they can sell gold to boost the upgrades as that will raise day by day,soo lets say we can mine gold that will be traded to coin named mybitmine that will have another market to trade them into bitcoins....

lets suppose the coin on the game mybitmine conversion rate -------1 mybitmine around 500 gold and to convert it to satoshis lets say 1mybitmine coin to 50 satoshis soo something like this would allow all to win money invest or not at the game ,soo lets say the round would be infinite but the cost to upgrade would be the same as the current version ,that will take around 2 or 3 months to reach some kind of income good... and why not to allow unlimited miner as gold mines as trade carts but as the game need to sustentable those would cost several ,as you could set a maximum level to all upgrades soo say all users would be able to win together around 0,05 to 0.10 all weeks  as the revenue is around 1 or 2 btc montly with the capcha back you can earn it easy,as you could add some other ads my sugestion use adhits here put a price at your spaces of advertising and let us users make the rest the support .... and yes keep the bitcoins ads ,but should choose the better payouts overthere....  main sugest is to you reconsider all requests and try to put this marketplace will make all happy again... and no one will be leaving the game investing 0.03 or investing 0.10 or 0.0002 doesnt matter you have a comunity supporter players soo think before take a huge step. Grin
asztar7

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:03:16 PM

the main problem here is tiers as i said before raise the ratio conversion:

revenue daily-the way all faucets games works..... as i know this is a kind of faucet

lets say revenue 0,10 bitcoins ..... soo you can set the ratio on that day lest say 150 gold 10 satoshi
other day revenue 0,05 soo ratio could be 275 to 10 satoshi

other day revenue 0.2 bitcoins --soo you can set the 100 gold to 10 satoshi as well

and yes you could put some kind of fee inside the marketplace soo when a user buy satoshi or  others would pay..... lets say the normal fee is 5% at almost all games and yes could be a buy as sell marketplace as this on this game take a look http://virtconomics.com

http://www.marketglory.com

just login or regist there and see the solution to all problems that may occur if you stand with the tiers bonus.....

as most games there they admins put a price on gold ,the users as wanna money will buy soon ,the more they buy later they can sell gold to boost the upgrades as that will raise day by day,soo lets say we can mine gold that will be traded to coin named mybitmine that will have another market to trade them into bitcoins....

lets suppose the coin on the game mybitmine conversion rate -------1 mybitmine around 500 gold and to convert it to satoshis lets say 1mybitmine coin to 50 satoshis soo something like this would allow all to win money invest or not at the game ,soo lets say the round would be infinite but the cost to upgrade would be the same as the current version ,that will take around 2 or 3 months to reach some kind of income good... and why not to allow unlimited miner as gold mines as trade carts but as the game need to sustentable those would cost several ,as you could set a maximum level to all upgrades soo say all users would be able to win together around 0,05 to 0.10 all weeks  as the revenue is around 1 or 2 btc montly with the capcha back you can earn it easy,as you could add some other ads my sugestion use adhits here put a price at your spaces of advertising and let us users make the rest the support .... and yes keep the bitcoins ads ,but should choose the better payouts overthere....  main sugest is to you reconsider all requests and try to put this marketplace will make all happy again... and no one will be leaving the game investing 0.03 or investing 0.10 or 0.0002 doesnt matter you have a comunity supporter players soo think before take a huge step. Grin

I think this is a great idea. But you also need some people that will watch over this (with some knowledge of market fluctuations).
But this way you could create a sustainable game that still has the v1.0 feel to it.
chrisd77

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:22:42 PM

Cant wait for V2 to come out, keep up the good work Admin Smiley
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:32:29 PM

I love your suggestion!
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 06:41:47 PM

i would say fix this game first before making the next game with even more bugs.
if you cant get a simple site running correctly you have no chance on getting a more complicated site working!
small steps not barging forward with no regard for anything!

the best faucet instant payment
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 06:43:57 PM

i also see that you are already changing the new site many times even before it has started to be written, what hope do we have when you keep changing the game after somebody else has written it!

the best faucet instant payment
Mawo123

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:11:23 PM

I love your suggestion!

I like the idea of only resetting winners.  I think it would be good for those winners who are reset to get some sort of small bonus that way it is not like they are starting all the way over each time.  Think of like prestigeing in other idle games.     
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:36:37 PM

I love your suggestion!

I like the idea of only resetting winners.  I think it would be good for those winners who are reset to get some sort of small bonus that way it is not like they are starting all the way over each time.  Think of like prestigeing in other idle games.     

Thats a good idea, ill forward it to Mybitmine Smiley
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:14:46 PM

i guess we missed the contracts dividends on these news about upgrades version last payment were day 21april  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: