Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:57:36 AM

i'm not sure if i recall correctly or nnot if the game is or is not directly transferable to the 2.0 version. but i think it was said it was not compatable and was not gonna be bothered with.

If this is the case, please add the newer game like version as an additional feature. So people who are already playing and prefer the current version. do not lose what they have invested in, and enjoy using.

I do prefer the site as is. includeing the beta features as is. But there will be times i would like to try the more game like final fantasy thing previewed in the video. there will be various attributes some will like and some won't. But if we had both we could save both. you'd earn some more money and so would we.

Our game v2.0 would be saved as we progress through it. And so would our website. I see this as a much needed addition, for those looking for a more entertaining way of earning. a depature of the typical grind. But some people won't like it. it should be a nice trade-off. people may actually be 50/50 in prefering the website. or v2.0. Having both will let the players and the admin cater to future customers desires. Instead of just wipeing out everything. and starting over.

MBM has already stated that the progress every player has will be carried over (v1 -> v2) and all upgrades turned into gold depending what the new prices for upgrades will be.

You have to keep in mind that having 2 games run on the site, is not only more costly in terms of running the server, but also requires double the effort of keeping everything running smoothly.

Considering that MBM already spend 1500 (or was it 1200?) dollar on making the first version happen and he still pays for the new version while never breaking even on v1... you can really not expect him to pay more time & money on both in the future.

Wether i had like the old version to stay, totally depends on how the new version will turn out, but judging from the demo shown in video, it will be appealing at least from the graphical aspect. From the ideas thrown around, it shows more and more promise, depending which are actually picked up on.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:33:28 AM

I'll probably be covering the cost for the server during the testing phases, maybe even month(s) longer Smiley But I do agree that running bot games would be a drag, and would either require damn strong server(s) with would mean a huge investment and prob transfer to another company.
As for giving detailed sheets and so Cheesy
I do hope you donate as well (a)

Hereby I would like to make a shout-out to everyone! Cheesy
I truly believe in this project,
even though I'm a member here mostly for fun but also to earn a bit with it,
I did the complete reverse and even am currently the top donater? (Feeling so proud Cheesy)

Why would most ask, the answer to that question would be easy Cheesy
Not only is MBM (V1 and V2) an amazing initiative, but the community itself is superb and the admin MyBitMine is also a respectable person and he cares about us, witch is truly rare nowadays!

So people,
Don't wait, if you like it here or even love it here.
Donate whatever you would like/can spare out of the bottom of your heart Cheesy!
Remember, big donations are cool, but many small ones, will get us even further!
And we will all be able to enjoy MBM for a long long longggggg time Cheesy

Peace and love to y'all Cheesy
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:11:10 AM

well the new version will be more funny as i mentioned before ,since game is based on faucet system,the gold could stay,the diference should be the rate conversion....

if day 1 income of 0.25btc the rate could stant the way it is
if day 2 income 0.05btc the rate must go down for not take all pocket.
if day 22 income of 0.10 the rate can go high a bit soo users can convert it,

even if a user doesnt upgrade nothing and start just collect gold to convert it later well it will take a lot time since must upgrade to achieve a good ammount ,but well the new system may work or not we will see it as the new version goes live.

I understand what you are trying to say, but it would require A LOT of work seeing as we will have multiple income streams. I would have to sit and carry over earnings from each stream daily, and it would take up a lot of my time instead of us working on making the game better. That's why my idea with conversion (if it happens) was to base it off of a total monthly payment.

@MyBitMine
I think we will need to figure something out for the conversion rate if that would change.
If I understood a bit what knowhow said, I support it, but has HUGE flaws in the system, and I really mean huge.
I'll say this to help you think about it; if the game will be 'used' in this way, you will lose ALL of your higher level members and the really active people Sad I'm not yet going to say why I think this, I'm going to work it out a bit more, before posting something I cant reverse x'D

Yes I understand your concern here and it is one i am carrying myself. Which is why it is still merely an idea. If it happens, it will by far be most cost-effective to play the long-game and try and go for the prizes. The conversion would merely be meant as an alternative to test out the payment system and view that it is indeed possible to earn something.

i'm not sure if i recall correctly or nnot if the game is or is not directly transferable to the 2.0 version. but i think it was said it was not compatable and was not gonna be bothered with.

If this is the case, please add the newer game like version as an additional feature. So people who are already playing and prefer the current version. do not lose what they have invested in, and enjoy using.

I do prefer the site as is. includeing the beta features as is. But there will be times i would like to try the more game like final fantasy thing previewed in the video. there will be various attributes some will like and some won't. But if we had both we could save both. you'd earn some more money and so would we.

Our game v2.0 would be saved as we progress through it. And so would our website. I see this as a much needed addition, for those looking for a more entertaining way of earning. a depature of the typical grind. But some people won't like it. it should be a nice trade-off. people may actually be 50/50 in prefering the website. or v2.0. Having both will let the players and the admin cater to future customers desires. Instead of just wipeing out everything. and starting over.

All of your current stats will be saved and carried over in 2.0 Smiley In the case where an upgrade is not directly translateable, we will give you the resources instead to buy the new ones. So there will be no lost effort at all - if that were the case, then I had closed down v1 long ago. Instead I keep it running to give you guys a head start in the new game.

As for running both games simultanously. This will not be happening - It will require too much effort and I would like to focus on 2.0 instead of having to maintain 2 sites at once.

MBM has already stated that the progress every player has will be carried over (v1 -> v2) and all upgrades turned into gold depending what the new prices for upgrades will be.

You have to keep in mind that having 2 games run on the site, is not only more costly in terms of running the server, but also requires double the effort of keeping everything running smoothly.

Considering that MBM already spend 1500 (or was it 1200?) dollar on making the first version happen and he still pays for the new version while never breaking even on v1... you can really not expect him to pay more time & money on both in the future.

Wether i had like the old version to stay, totally depends on how the new version will turn out, but judging from the demo shown in video, it will be appealing at least from the graphical aspect. From the ideas thrown around, it shows more and more promise, depending which are actually picked up on.

Thank you for spending time on these spreadsheets as well! I will take a closer look when I get back home today, and we will consider these as viable options. We will however test out this tier system first.

I might as well reveal it now since there's a lot of questioning going around based on that tier system payout scheme.
The reason why we chose to go down this road is actually rather simple. Some users will be playing 24/7 (I know one user in particular from the top10 who told me just yesterday how he puts an alarm at night to get up and start actively mining), and some users will be playing this game in a casual manner.

The tier system will be dividing these users up in 3 categories. Those who play A LOT - those who play mediocrely - those who play casually. NOT dividing users up in tiers would exclude any mediocrely and casually playing people from actually winning the prizes, as soon as enough users sign up. (we have more than 10.000 registered users at this moment).

With the tier system, there would be prizes for the best players amongst each group. That way the game would be competitive, but NOT require you to play it like madness. Instead you can choose to play as you see fit and still have a shot at winning the prizes.

In short:
The tier system is based on your activity and NOT how well you perform within a tier.

I'll probably be covering the cost for the server during the testing phases, maybe even month(s) longer Smiley But I do agree that running bot games would be a drag, and would either require damn strong server(s) with would mean a huge investment and prob transfer to another company.
As for giving detailed sheets and so Cheesy
I do hope you donate as well (a)

Hereby I would like to make a shout-out to everyone! Cheesy
I truly believe in this project,
even though I'm a member here mostly for fun but also to earn a bit with it,
I did the complete reverse and even am currently the top donater? (Feeling so proud Cheesy)

Why would most ask, the answer to that question would be easy Cheesy
Not only is MBM (V1 and V2) an amazing initiative, but the community itself is superb and the admin MyBitMine is also a respectable person and he cares about us, witch is truly rare nowadays!

So people,
Don't wait, if you like it here or even love it here.
Donate whatever you would like/can spare out of the bottom of your heart Cheesy!
Remember, big donations are cool, but many small ones, will get us even further!
And we will all be able to enjoy MBM for a long long longggggg time Cheesy

Peace and love to y'all Cheesy

Clifhanger! Now you're the one making me blush Wink

I am truly happy that you feel this way and sincerely proud to have created something which have touched your life in this way. Something that certainly helps me get on when the going gets tough Smiley
goku90504

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:48:50 AM

something that just occurred to me to ask about is with the new version be playable from a tablet with a spotty connection
sometimes while i'm at work i walk to this one area which i have found to semi reliably pick up the "time warner wifi" signal log into the game and set a round of mining but that only works to my understanding because of the simple graphics and low system overhead
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:04:08 PM

something that just occurred to me to ask about is with the new version be playable from a tablet with a spotty connection
sometimes while i'm at work i walk to this one area which i have found to semi reliably pick up the "time warner wifi" signal log into the game and set a round of mining but that only works to my understanding because of the simple graphics and low system overhead

We will have to wait and see about this.
The good news is we might launch an app at some point for smartphones and tablets, but it is further down the road Wink
Miashay

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:35:15 PM

Hey guys! I know your diving into version 2.0 but I have an idea that might help raise your sales just a little bit. When you go to the resource market it just says that the market is closed. For the first week I was on the site I thought that just meant you were working on it, since I knew about the v2.0 project. It wasn't until I clicked on the upgraded membership, I hadn't before because I don't like to pay for things, that I realized I need to upgrade to use the market. I think it would increase your sales if you were to state on that page some information about the upgraded membership as well as a link to buy it.

I love this site! Keep up the good work and I'm excited for what is to come.

Thank you,
Miashay
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:41:08 PM

Hey guys! I know your diving into version 2.0 but I have an idea that might help raise your sales just a little bit. When you go to the resource market it just says that the market is closed. For the first week I was on the site I thought that just meant you were working on it, since I knew about the v2.0 project. It wasn't until I clicked on the upgraded membership, I hadn't before because I don't like to pay for things, that I realized I need to upgrade to use the market. I think it would increase your sales if you were to state on that page some information about the upgraded membership as well as a link to buy it.

Thank you,
Miashay

Oh no the Market has been closed for everyone for some time now.

There was a major bug in it which enabled users to "steal" resources from it. It will stay closed until the launch of 2.0 since we will completely remake the Market.
Miashay

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:28:11 AM

Thank you,
Miashay

Oh no the Market has been closed for everyone for some time now.

There was a major bug in it which enabled users to "steal" resources from it. It will stay closed until the launch of 2.0 since we will completely remake the Market.

Okay, thank you for letting me know. Smiley
Clifhanger12

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:39:08 PM

The good news is we might launch an app at some point for smartphones and tablets, but it is further down the road Wink

I might know an option that could work as a 'bridge' Smiley
This however would mean less earnings for the users who use this option.

I would suggest some sort op 'boot-up' option where you as player indicate what version you would like to run.
This could be the normal or the lite Smiley
The lite would basically be the same but without the actual game.

What would this mean? (Only going to give example for lite)
Just like the normal version would would land on the page where you will need to sign-in.
After this you would however be redirected to another 'page' than the normal version would redirect you.
At this page you will ONLY see your mining status (active with timer counting down Or waiting to mine).
Meaning using the lite version you can only mine and not upgrade, you will need to postpone the upgrades till you get back on the normal version.
What would be different as well? YOU WILL EARN LESS (I would say 50% less but may be overkill.)
Why? Lite would be without any sort of ads or whatever, the lite would be purely made to enable those with prehistoric devices to access it Smiley

If needed I could sit down with my brother to work this out (he's way more skilled in smartphone/tablet app development than me), but I can't promise anything...

Anyway let me this what y'all think about this Smiley
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:54:50 PM

I might know an option that could work as a 'bridge' Smiley
This however would mean less earnings for the users who use this option.

I would suggest some sort op 'boot-up' option where you as player indicate what version you would like to run.
This could be the normal or the lite Smiley
The lite would basically be the same but without the actual game.

What would this mean? (Only going to give example for lite)
Just like the normal version would would land on the page where you will need to sign-in.
After this you would however be redirected to another 'page' than the normal version would redirect you.
At this page you will ONLY see your mining status (active with timer counting down Or waiting to mine).
Meaning using the lite version you can only mine and not upgrade, you will need to postpone the upgrades till you get back on the normal version.
What would be different as well? YOU WILL EARN LESS (I would say 50% less but may be overkill.)
Why? Lite would be without any sort of ads or whatever, the lite would be purely made to enable those with prehistoric devices to access it Smiley

If needed I could sit down with my brother to work this out (he's way more skilled in smartphone/tablet app development than me), but I can't promise anything...

Anyway let me this what y'all think about this Smiley

Hi Cliffhanger,

I think this is not a bad idea but has to be refined.
IF we do go for a "lite" version for the game the ads will still be there. In 2.0 the way I am programming it the game will run smoothly on all decent mobile phones as it is made in html5 and a javascript framework.

This is just my opinion, I dont know what Mybitmine thinks about this Smiley

thanks,
Richard.
Clifhanger12

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:53:03 PM

Hi Cliffhanger,

I think this is not a bad idea but has to be refined.
IF we do go for a "lite" version for the game the ads will still be there. In 2.0 the way I am programming it the game will run smoothly on all decent mobile phones as it is made in html5 and a javascript framework.

This is just my opinion, I dont know what Mybitmine thinks about this Smiley

thanks,
Richard.
Well I literary wrote down what I sucked out of my thumb at that moment so refinement is always needed haha Cheesy

If you make it in HTML5 and JS, they should work on all devices Smiley
Even the older versions Smiley
If you could make it in that way, no lite-version should be required Smiley

The reason why I pointed the lite-version as a version without ads is because what ever the coding is, the ads are always the ones slowing everything down Smiley

Soon there will be the need for online-meetings I suppose x'D
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:07:01 PM

Well I literary wrote down what I sucked out of my thumb at that moment so refinement is always needed haha Cheesy

If you make it in HTML5 and JS, they should work on all devices Smiley
Even the older versions Smiley
If you could make it in that way, no lite-version should be required Smiley

The reason why I pointed the lite-version as a version without ads is because what ever the coding is, the ads are always the ones slowing everything down Smiley

Soon there will be the need for online-meetings I suppose x'D

That depends if you use ads optimized for mobile phones or not, if not they will slow down the browser obviously, as they can be more demanding.

Sites overloaded with ads are a good example of an instant-slow-down due to required rendering via CPU, RAM or both.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:34:28 PM

well there will be great to be able to play with mobile the new version,even when i dont use it these days,i keep seeing the pot raising we are getting closer the goal Grin
Clifhanger12

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:30:38 AM

That depends if you use ads optimized for mobile phones or not, if not they will slow down the browser obviously, as they can be more demanding.

Sites overloaded with ads are a good example of an instant-slow-down due to required rendering via CPU, RAM or both.
True that, those site with and overload of f*cked up ads, I curse them Cheesy

But talking about loading time and such.
When I currently access mybitmine.co directly from my phone, so am loading the website like I would load on my laptop/desktop, it takes about 2 sec MAX to fully load, and I almost instantly can spot the place where I can login Cheesy

So the current state ain't that bad at all Cheesy (I do use 4G)
goku90504

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:00:34 AM

and i use wifi just wifi at nearly the end of it's range it's not the connection speed the current ad's all load fine but the way some of the posts make 2.0 sound like it'll be a lot more resource intensive maybe i'm misunderstanding
knowhow

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:45:04 AM

well at my phone takes around 40 seconds to full load before traffic package open,but conection on Brazil sucks at the moment.
Clifhanger12

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:48:52 PM

well at my phone takes around 40 seconds to full load before traffic package open,but conection on Brazil sucks at the moment.
Only thing good in Brazil are the hot woman :O Damn ... Cheesy
There more good things in Brazil, but the woman are the top :p
knowhow

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:21:24 PM

well several things good not only womans lol brazilian people are more happy than others ,conection sometimes drops too many time,main problem is they limit the trafic i dont know a company offering unlimited traffic at brazil without reduce the speed
Clifhanger12

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:25:43 PM

well several things good not only womans lol brazilian people are more happy than others ,conection sometimes drops too many time,main problem is they limit the trafic i dont know a company offering unlimited traffic at brazil without reduce the speed
What I'm going to say, may be Illegal in Brazil or it may not, so be cautious with it Smiley

But try finding, or make yourself some sort of spoofing that allows you to ride on the web of a neighboring country Smiley
If you live near the border, there will prob be tons of people offering that Smiley
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:06:49 PM

UPDATE

I have been working on a temporary map design and would like to share it with you guys.

Any feedback you might have is more than welcome! Take a look below:
http://mybitmine.co/views/css/images/example.png

I have kept it here as a spoiler for those following this thread closely.
Let me know what you think.

Happy Mining!

EDIT: Oh yes we received a $10 donation on Paypal. Thank you very much, thedestroyer11!
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: