Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:14:03 PM

admin any news on the pending deposits?..................

The Blockchain.info tech staff is currently looking into this issue and I will update thread when I see any progress.

I see some older transactions finally coming through, so it shouldn't be long now Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:39:59 PM

well admin there is some news about contrats the future of them what will happen ?Did you already had the meeting  ?
doubleohseven

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:36:04 PM

Hi, I'm a fellow MyBitMine.co user. I have not been a member for that long technically speaking but so far, I truly, madly, deeply enjoy the game. In fact, I would love to see it grow and evolve, perhaps at some point in the future even witness it achieve the level of budgetary stability and independence comparable to ore-mine, I'm sure many of you are familiar with it. Having said that, I would like to donate coins on a regular, weekly basis, in amounts ranging anywhere between 0.00500000 BTC>xBTC<0.03000000 BTC, in other words, I want to see this project grow and help you any way I can. Furthermore, I'd like to ask the owner for a permission to include the link to mybitmine website (without my referral code that is, simply to promote this website) as a signature of any e-mail sent by my own domain mindscan.info which technically has nothing to do with BitCoin, I'm merely a writer on Quora but given the exposure my articles receive I see it as a good way to promote your project since my reputation is well established in the medical circles, furthermore, I'm a recognized and very active member of a large medical social network covering both Canada and the U.S.
Last but not least I would like to obtain some general information about "Contracts" and if possible, obtain some information regarding the future plans for this site. Thanks in advance.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:38:15 AM

UPDATE

Hi guys, I feel like making updates all the time  Roll Eyes

So I was attending this meeting with an accountant, a lawyer and a business consultant to make sure we are doing everything properly.
We learned A LOT on how to go about the future of MBM - both internally and externally.

Now let me break down 2 things.
The invesment games will carry over to 2.0 - but the fact that the investment bankers and stock brokers sometimes steal your funds, will be terminated. This means in 2.0, everyone will get paid when they are said to be paid.

In regards to the contracts. I am happy to announce that these will ALSO carry over to 2.0! There will be 2 things done differently though.
1. Contract owners will have more financial insight into the site earnings, to make sure that you get paid what you are eglible for. This information will however not be public and only accessible by those with contracts in their accounts.
2. We will open a peer to peer market, where you guys can buy and sell contracts from each others easily from within the game.

Now what does this mean right now? Not really anything at the moment. Contracts will stay disabled until after the launch of 2.0 - it will be added after we have gone public with the new game. We want to make sure that the real game is working properly before we start implementing the contracts.

Those of you who already are contract owners will keep your contracts and receive dividends paid out as usually. I will NOT buy these back again as I warned earlier on - as things seem now, they are yours to keep.

well admin there is some news about contrats the future of them what will happen ?Did you already had the meeting  ?

Ah yes I apologize for not revealing anything yet. I was helping my mother move something to a different town and meeting some family for coffee yesterday. I have however brought an update above  Cool

Hi, I'm a fellow MyBitMine.co user. I have not been a member for that long technically speaking but so far, I truly, madly, deeply enjoy the game. In fact, I would love to see it grow and evolve, perhaps at some point in the future even witness it achieve the level of budgetary stability and independence comparable to ore-mine, I'm sure many of you are familiar with it. Having said that, I would like to donate coins on a regular, weekly basis, in amounts ranging anywhere between 0.00500000 BTC>xBTC<0.03000000 BTC, in other words, I want to see this project grow and help you any way I can. Furthermore, I'd like to ask the owner for a permission to include the link to mybitmine website (without my referral code that is, simply to promote this website) as a signature of any e-mail sent by my own domain mindscan.info which technically has nothing to do with BitCoin, I'm merely a writer on Quora but given the exposure my articles receive I see it as a good way to promote your project since my reputation is well established in the medical circles, furthermore, I'm a recognized and very active member of a large medical social network covering both Canada and the U.S.
Last but not least I would like to obtain some general information about "Contracts" and if possible, obtain some information regarding the future plans for this site. Thanks in advance.

Hi 007,

Thank you very much for the kind words, it was very nice when I just woke up Smiley

We appreciate any help that we can get and I will reply to your private message regarding the referral link.

In regards to information about the future of MyBitMine, please read the original topic of this thread - all the public information has been revealed there. We are currently implementing the maps for the game and working hard on getting it to work properly prior to any beta launch - so that it's as streamlined and bug free from the beginning as possible.
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:18:22 PM

Thank God for auto-miner Cheesy
I'm so busy lately Jeezes :O

Took me couple minutes but I managed to scope through all the latest posted replies ^^
Seems work is progressing well Cheesy

@MyBitMine
I'm rather starting to get confused about the contracts after reading it all.
Let me explain why, I'm not all that familiar with the financial world, but I do got a couple thousands of EUR invested in companies all over actually x'D
As far as I know, none of those is 'allowed' to share 'contacts' peer to peer :p
Having a peer to peer market actually ain't that profitable ... it only is for those who hardcore buy contract ... But MBM ain't a contract buying game people ^^
As far as reintroducing than, ain't a biggie I suppose, but I will keep pointing out there will need to be specifications for those who got than, 'we' can not allow that people just go for those and than 'disappear', only active member should be allowed to have contracts in my honest opinion.

As for my 'delayed' investment Cheesy All is working out well I'm and actually making profit on that already Cheesy
Meaning I will, when it's needed more, be able to invest 'big time' again in MBM Cheesy

Let us all keep up the good work, and make MBM the best there is and will and could ever be!
I'm working out multiple project atm also, witch all will included advertising for MBM ^^
(Seeing that after +20 referrals, there are finally some staying active, I feel more and more motivated to raise that referral amount Cheesy !

Peace out everyone Cheesy!
BTW, wish me luck with my finals Cheesy 12 more day's until the very last one!
knowhow

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:15:00 AM

well it sounds pretty good the marketplace of contracts, if they keep limited to 50000 we will be able to sell them soon as we wish and i love to keep my contracts and be able to sell them on the new version thanks
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:16:54 PM

Hey MBM,

could You change the amount of results displayed in all the tables to lets say 50 ? or even 100?

Brwosing sketchy with 20 results per page takes ages to find out and predict when my payment might arrive

Thank you for your suggestion! I will go ahead and increase the number of results in the sketchy markets as soon as I can. Have a funeral this Saturday which I should attend, but will try and make room for making this happen.

Just a reminder, pretty please Smiley 100 should be fine ;p
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 07:43:03 PM

Can't see http://mybitmine.co/views/css/images/example.png
as it reports this: "the graphic <link> can not be displayed, as it contains errors."

Would also say make both a promotional website & forum posts as updates CTO@MBM, forum posts can't contain the structure a website offers on top of being more visible, so it is certainly a good idea to have both.

i am having the same problem sometimes i seem to not be able to display images / captchas so i kinda been away so i just been like whatever and not worried

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 07:44:21 PM

Can't see http://mybitmine.co/views/css/images/example.png
as it reports this: "the graphic <link> can not be displayed, as it contains errors."

Would also say make both a promotional website & forum posts as updates CTO@MBM, forum posts can't contain the structure a website offers on top of being more visible, so it is certainly a good idea to have both.

well for me all are working normal here well just be patient admin will fix any issues for sure thanks admin any news coming?

working very hard on MBMv2 this week. expect some updates soon! Smiley

-Richard

i love when we get new updates and new image graphics to make it look so much better i mean nothing wrong with how is but i want more vibrant choices and more appeal

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 07:47:17 PM

Took me couple minutes but I managed to scope through all the latest posted replies ^^

@MyBitMine
Let me explain why, I'm not all that familiar with the financial world, but I do got a couple thousands of EUR invested in companies all over actually x'D
As far as I know, none of those is 'allowed' to share 'contacts' peer to peer :p
Having a peer to peer market actually ain't that profitable ... it only is for those who hardcore buy contract ... But MBM ain't a contract buying game people ^^
As far as reintroducing than, ain't a biggie I suppose, but I will keep pointing out there will need to be specifications for those who got than, 'we' can not allow that people just go for those and than 'disappear', only active member should be allowed to have contracts in my honest opinion.

As for my 'delayed' investment Cheesy All is working out well I'm and actually making profit on that already Cheesy
Meaning I will, when it's needed more, be able to invest 'big time' again in MBM Cheesy

Let us all keep up the good work, and make MBM the best there is and will and could ever be!
I'm working out multiple project atm also, witch all will included advertising for MBM ^^
(Seeing that after +20 referrals, there are finally some staying active, I feel more and more motivated to raise that referral amount Cheesy !

man i am so angry i really wish i had auto miners on here i have been gone for some time on personal reasons and i missed so much and when i was able to check had captcha problems

knowhow

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:31:11 AM

well if new version them avaible i hope they works really i remember someone complaint about it on the begining but i guess is fixed ,anyway a good solution for sure to get an easy income  Grin Grin
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 07:56:33 PM

well if new version them avaible i hope they works really i remember someone complaint about it on the begining but i guess is fixed ,anyway a good solution for sure to get an easy income  Grin Grin

I say it is a good solution and i think i myself complained about it at the start but there was many others as well, but just like with this or any game there will always be people to expolit something

knowhow

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:53:08 PM

I say it is a good solution and i think i myself complained about it at the start but there was many others as well, but just like with this or any game there will always be people to expolit something

well sure i were on of them as well soo i just hope to play the new version till end year i guess we are on the way already 25% funds achieved  Grin
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:16:20 AM

@MyBitMine

Best of luck with your finals, Clif!

We will still consider making contracts only available to members who have been with us for a while, instead of users signing up for the contracts alone. Not a bad call I suppose Smiley

Hey MBM,

could You change the amount of results displayed in all the tables to lets say 50 ? or even 100?

Brwosing sketchy with 20 results per page takes ages to find out and predict when my payment might arrive

Thank you for your suggestion! I will go ahead and increase the number of results in the sketchy markets as soon as I can. Have a funeral this Saturday which I should attend, but will try and make room for making this happen.

Just a reminder, pretty please Smiley 100 should be fine ;p

Lol Max, been so busy I completely forgot! It hasn't happened by Monday then reach me on Easy and I'll make it happen. By then I won't have much to do hehe
knowhow

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:49:19 PM

well sure sounds pretty fair that only some players or accounts with some investment able to buy contracts otherwise they will buy them and just take some btc for them without know the game.
Veran

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:57:44 AM

What about adding on upradge list, that you can upradge capacity from ST. Bernard Lake, would be pretty cool, 50 is to little for us, ''bigger'' miners.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:51:26 AM

well sure sounds pretty fair that only some players or accounts with some investment able to buy contracts otherwise they will buy them and just take some btc for them without know the game.

I am very sure that this is exactly the reason Clifhanger12 made this suggestion Smiley

What about adding on upradge list, that you can upradge capacity from ST. Bernard Lake, would be pretty cool, 50 is to little for us, ''bigger'' miners.

This isn't going to happen, the Lake was always just meant for new miners to get accustomed to the game and be able to kickstart their little mines a bit. I meant it to naturally be too little at some point in the upgrade cycle, so that regular mining would be the way to go Smiley
JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:49:31 PM

[...]

This isn't going to happen, the Lake was always just meant for new miners to get accustomed to the game and be able to kickstart their little mines a bit. I meant it to naturally be too little at some point in the upgrade cycle, so that regular mining would be the way to go Smiley

As a matter of fact, the minergate api that is running on St. Bernard Lake page isn't even making MBM any profit more than what he gives out to us players, since cpu mining is really inefficient.

In version 2 of MBM St. Bernard Lake will be removed, why any change to it now would just be wasted effort, better spend on the new version of the game.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
knowhow

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:36:55 PM

those were just to help new accounts to speed up their buildings nothing else the project of new version needs time and strategy to be on top 300 and then well just need to work without bugs on the new version
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:45:13 PM

Is the payout rate in v2 better?

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: