Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170870 times)
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:57:54 PM

Maybe this was mentioned somewhere in there, but I haven't seen it and have been away from this for quite a long time. But how will V2 work in terms of generating money for you and to pay us out? Will there still be Captchas and such, or will it be a different system?

It is actually a good question and I did not write anything about it, because I was not sure if you guys cared about these details.

Prizes will mainly be funded through different sorts of advertisement and over time partnerships with other sites. Regarding the captcha, we are currently considering the best option and might end up asking you guys through a poll. The question will basically be between "Annoying captcha and higher payouts" or "Lower payouts but easier captcha".

The captcha will not appear every time you make an action, but is required to prevent botting and giving those with the skills to develop bots an unfair advantage. Premium Miners will however see the captcha far less than regular miners, instead of them having an easier captcha.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions. That's what I am here for  Cool

Cool, thanks for letting us know. I like the idea of having a slightly more annoying captcha. I'm sure that with the implementation of all this new stuff, you'll need as much as you can get, and I don't think anybody can complain with higher payouts Smiley

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:58:54 PM

Is the image for Eobot Cloud Mining in the Great Wilderness broken for anyone else, or is that just me?

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:45:26 AM

Is the image for Eobot Cloud Mining in the Great Wilderness broken for anyone else, or is that just me?

Seems to work fine for me?
norcius

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:40:55 AM

I won the bonus at the sketchy stock market but didnt got the prize and got only one time 1200 but should 2 times. Can you look at it ?
CTO@MyBitMine

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:03:24 AM

I won the bonus at the sketchy stock market but didnt got the prize and got only one time 1200 but should 2 times. Can you look at it ?

I will get mybitmine to look at it! Thanks for reporting this.
asztar7

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:15:57 AM

this is actually happening all the time. Dev said that this is a beta, and no further upgrades to this system will be made. I lost thousands of gold on stock market because of this. Do not to invest cash there that you cannot loose
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:05:31 AM

UPDATE

All withdrawal requests have been processed. A payment to Coinsplit has also been processed and dividends will be paid shortly.

I have updated the Great Wilderness with some new links. Feel free to check them out and see if you find anything you like. I have not changed all of the links only 3 new ones instead of some of the old ones.

We have recieved an anonymous 0.02xxx crowdfunding deposit (thank you very much, anon!) and I have funded another 0.01xxx myself. I have updated the main topic to reflect these amounts as well.

At this stage I have to ask you again. Would you like me to completely disable the Sketchy invesments? It clearly states that there's a chance the investment bankers will fraud you.

Thank you for the heads up. I have updated the image and added a couple of new sites to the wilderness. Feel free to check them out!

I will credit your account for the bonus. Regarding your 2x1200 deposit into the Sketchy Stock Market - it clearly states that there's a chance you will not get paid even if it tells you that you did get paid. This is because investment bankers are a bit sketchy, and they do anything they can to steal away your Gold  Roll Eyes
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:13:33 PM

Resource market. Sad
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:32:50 AM

UPDATE

I am doing some odd jobs to help fund 2.0. This has paid off $25 so far and I am looking at another ~$60 soon.
I have updated the main thread to reflect these numbers.

Resource market. Sad

Will be re-enabled in 2.0  Roll Eyes
hobiedenbosch

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:50:25 AM

UPDATE

I am doing some odd jobs to help fund 2.0. This has paid off $25 so far and I am looking at another ~$60 soon.
I have updated the main thread to reflect these numbers.

You are really dedicated to this program. Always good to see a moderator also be so proud of what he is doing, spending his time and making things real. At the end of the month I will also make a deposit in your new project.
I do have my questionmarks as to the resetting in the new game, but also curious. I have spended some bitcoins here, and with the resetting they will be lost as a matter of speech, but I just have to wait how it turns out.

But most of all, compliments for your dedication.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:01:40 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 12:54:09 PM by MyBitMine

UPDATE

I have lowered the thresholds for helping us funding the game a bit. It has come to my attention that the initial prices might have been set a bit too high. Furthermore, I have also updated the main thread with information about the testing phase of 2.0.

We will of course have a fully functional payout system during BETA testing of 2.0. At the end of Beta testing, some randomly chosen members will receive a free PC game available for either Steam, Origin or Uplay. Please read the main topic for more information.

You are really dedicated to this program. Always good to see a moderator also be so proud of what he is doing, spending his time and making things real. At the end of the month I will also make a deposit in your new project.
I do have my questionmarks as to the resetting in the new game, but also curious. I have spended some bitcoins here, and with the resetting they will be lost as a matter of speech, but I just have to wait how it turns out.

But most of all, compliments for your dedication.

I can understand you worries. If you re-read the thread you will see that we have changed the hard-resetting to a more soft optional reset. Which means you have control over when your account will be reset. That way, you can choose to accept the prize you are given and get your account reset, or keep your mine and go for the bigger prizes.

Looking you up in the top 10 page I have no worries that you will be one of the top players in the new game if you keep your dedication.

Also, thank you very much for the fine compliment. I am going all-in on this project to get it realized as soon as possible!
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 05:54:51 PM

so we can get payment by socialcoinwallet who also calls themselves BottingCenter. a site were you have to google to got to different pages. privacy is stuck on everyone can see and cannot be changed. looks more and more like the admin of mybitmine does not want anybody to make any bitcoins unless you are a close friend. admin if you read this, then please do research before you make payment available to such poor scam sites! you could use faucetbox or xapo for example they do small btc transfer, they are established and allow people to navigate the site easily. just try to think before you jump headlong into more very poor decisions. like you have so far!

Disclosure and apology for going off-topic:
My response is being provided as an official response from Social Coin Wallet not My Bit Mine.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear the way you feel. First off, we have never scammed anyone and pride ourself in offering a robust and professional support team across our product line should you find yourself with any questions. A feature you used earlier today already.

You have made it clear to our customer support staff who promptly assisted you via Live Chat that you had questions about our website and were unhappy with your first experience with us prior to registering. We also noticed the complaints in your profile updates, pertaining to our community platform which contains more then 2,200 active members engaging with other Bitcoin users.

From what we can tell your main complaint to us so far has been that you have not been able to find an FAQ page. Something that we explained as being something we would consider and thanked you for suggesting it despite the harsh tone indicating without it we were scammers. A statement which is incorrect.

Id like to take a moment to address some of your concerns and statements about our website,

Mybitmine does NOT force you to withdraw to us. You can enter your bitcoin address directly into their site and receive on-chain payment. Our withdraw option enabled new and existing users of our community to receive fee-free payments, instantly from Mybitmine.

- Having to use google to find sections of the website
Actually, the forum that you found via google is not linked on the website because it is not yet released, thus there is no activity or link to it. The pages we intend our visitors to access as part of their positive experience are those actually linked on the site. Finding links through google for our internal pages instead of using our provided navigation bar risks you running into future features such as the forums.

- Privacy
From the moment we opened in early 2014 we were focused on the privacy of our users. We apologize if our privacy settings have confused you in anyway while setting up your account. The only public information that is forced, is the profile information related to your Username & Display Name. All other information including your email address and balances are not viewable to the public.

Sincerely,
Social Coin Wallet

you have been running the site for over a year, yet you do not have even basic information for prospective members to read, they are told by your 'help' people that , you will see all the information after you sign-up'
i never said we are forced to withdraw using your site. you made that up all by yourself!
have a look at you privacy page again, there is more than username/display name that cannot be changed!
i did not say you were a scam site, i stated that no information given BEFORE people join makes it LOOK like a scam site
the forum was found via google that is correct but you stated before that your site does not have an active forum and it is not open to the public, yet i was able to use it.
there are many ways to improve your site, but every time i attempt to let you know via support, (the non working) forum etc you and those who are helping you get very aggressive, you even attack me on another websites forum making some things up, like you have here, so i write my opinions on my page, which you then get more aggressive to me.
it seems to me that you do not want, nor like, members suggesting things to help improve your site or that you only want your friends and people you know to use your site.

from things i have written previously, i know you are going to change what i say into something else and you will then go to another webmasters forum and 'attack' me there before you reply to me through the proper channels
you can make what accusations against me that you want, i will only reply to you or your 'staff' if you speak in a more professional manner to me.

the best faucet instant payment
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:24:50 PM

soo there is some kind of timeline about the test version , waiting for it thank admin
eXtremeAKim

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:06:26 AM

Hey guys, just tried to deposit some satoshi to my account but ive been waiting for more than 2 hours but its still nothing came in. deposited 44k satoshi...btw you should really make a QR code generator
CTO@MyBitMine

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:51:09 AM

Hey guys, just tried to deposit some satoshi to my account but ive been waiting for more than 2 hours but its still nothing came in. deposited 44k satoshi...btw you should really make a QR code generator

Hi the current website uses the blockchain api which is very slow at times. Your deposit will go through.
Bokar

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:19:29 PM

Is buying stuff in-game help you promoting the faucet or will it pool into your income?
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:55:02 AM

Is buying stuff in-game help you promoting the faucet or will it pool into your income?

It's a good question and I am surprised it hasn't been asked before. Some of it will go towards paying hosting, some of it to withdrawals. Some of it will continue to be paid as dividends for contracts, some of it for withdrawals and lastly some of it for prizes during testing of 2.0, and whatever is left will be pooled to fund 2.0. However, it will not be counted towards the ~5BTC ($1.200) milestone we want to reach.

So far, the only profit I have taken out of the site was roughly 0.125($30 at the time) to pay for some dinner 2 days in a row when I was low on cash earlier this month. I initially wanted to cover my development fees for bringing this site to life. However, after thinking up 2.0 I decided to reinvest all funds towards this project instead.
masondrew

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:34:03 PM

When will the market come back online?

I am a premium member, and everything. All I receive is Market disabled. And I have an itching to get rid of some of the crystal, iron, etc that I have from investing BTC into the site. Smiley
Bokar

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:41:46 PM

In that case , another question - What becomes of the contracts with the dividends once V2.0 is up and running ? part of the players will leave , what affects income from ads .
In the long run , what comes of the contracts?
rexxarofmoknathal

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:28:46 AM

When will the market come back online?

I am a premium member, and everything. All I receive is Market disabled. And I have an itching to get rid of some of the crystal, iron, etc that I have from investing BTC into the site. Smiley
Owner said. Guess we gotta wait
Will be re-enabled in 2.0  Roll Eyes

But on that, would it be possible to let everybody be able to both buy and sell from the resource market in 2.0, except have premium members have better exchange rates or something?

BUY & SELL
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: