Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347501 times)
theotherme

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:51:21 AM

Please, try to understand that we will opensource all the jobs and miners will be able to use these improvements elsewhere, so it is not only exclusive work for us, but for community too. We do not benefit so much as for example, if we had closed source miner that could be used only on NiceHash.
in that case, your bounties are rather small...

I would like to pay you 2 BTC to make an opensource quark miner that does 45MHASH on the 980ti. (50%) faster. This is not a JOKE. This is a real offer.
If nicehash is also paying 2BTC you get 4BTC.
is it even possible ? (I mean one can't increase the hashrate to infinity...)
Also I never looked much into quark because an other dev was already working on it (ie yourself...) and was working on other things as well.
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 11:01:40 AM

Please, try to understand that we will opensource all the jobs and miners will be able to use these improvements elsewhere, so it is not only exclusive work for us, but for community too. We do not benefit so much as for example, if we had closed source miner that could be used only on NiceHash.

I would like to pay you 2 BTC to make an opensource quark miner that does 45MHASH on the 980ti. (50%) faster. This is not a JOKE. This is a real offer.
Also I never looked much into quark because an other dev was already working on it (ie yourself...) and was working on other things as well.

Quark highly unlikely, except if you manage to throw out 1/3 of instructions.

But algorithm like X11 is seriously underpowered on CUDA and this is where we have our interests in.

It also depends which GPUs do benefit. A kernel (and settings) optimized for broad specter of Maxwell cards (not only 750 ti and 970, but also for 950, 960, 980, 980ti and titan) is of course worth more.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:12:58 AM

But algorithm like X11 is seriously underpowered on CUDA and this is where we have our interests in.
It also depends which GPUs do benefit. A kernel (and settings) optimized for broad specter of Maxwell cards (not only 750 ti and 970, but also for 950, 960, 980, 980ti and titan) is of course worth more.

I think x11@4,5MHASH is possible on the 750ti(50%), but it is alot of work. Worth alot more than 2 BTC..

In sgminer everybody is mining with closed source binaries. Why don't you make another bounty without the opensource part. The binaries can be used everywhere anyway.. To beat the closed source binaries is difficult and alot of work.. Remember that wolf0 once had his 70% faster x11 sourcecode for sale for 50BTC. Everybody complained about the price, but today everybody is using his work because somebody stole it and published the binaries.

Dash and the other x11 algos have a Net hashrate of more than 200GHASH per day. Wolf0's binaries have generated millions of coins to the miners.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:30:18 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 08:51:49 PM by sp_

Look's like the profit in mining quark is declining.

The sharkcoin is down 10% on a million dollar volume.

Etherum is up on a million dollar volume

Still a 30 million loss for the the investors.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:01:32 PM

Yep everything is in the shitter. I've turned off all but 3 of my 750ti cards.

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:17:25 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 11:02:18 PM by sp_

The sharkoin has been generating 60 + bitcoins everyday for months.

Etherum is burning 10% of that and want to go POS because of all the dumping from the miners.

Government logic

We are building a blockchain.. The money of the future..

Survival of the fittest..

fenomenhaa

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:42:58 PM

The bounties are low, but bether than nothing..

Could be some easy picking in the opencl optimalizations because most of the sgminer kernels have been unchanged since last year. Most people are using wolf0's binaries anyway..

Neoscrypt Opensource r9 280x: 210kh

Wolf0 private: 630Kh ( ? ) Don't remember. been a while since I saw his ottrbut pics.

50% increase: 210kh->315kh (2BTC)
50% increase: 315kh->472.5kh (2BTC)
50% increase: 472.5->708,75 (2BTC)

With some work, wolf0 should be able to earn 6 BTC alone on his work on neoscrypt, but I guess he don't want to opensource it..

lyra2v2 opensource r9 280x 3.5MHASH:

50% increase: 3.5MHASH->5MHASH (2BTC)
50% increase: 5MHASH->7.5MHASH (2BTC)
50% increase: 7.5MHASH->11,25MHASH (2BTC)

Wolf0 should be able to earn 6 BTC alone on his work on the private lyra2v2, but I guess he don't want to opensource it..

And then there is quark.. I actually have made a kernel that does 4.5MHASH on the r9 280x.

quark opensource r9 280x 2MHASH:

2MHASH->3MHASH (2BTC)
3MHASH->4.5MHASH (2BTC)
4.5MHASH->6.75MHASH (2BTC)
6.75MHASH->10,125MHASH (2BTC)

wolf0 should be able to earn 8 BTC alone on his work on quark, but I guess he don't want to opensource it..

I could make 4 BTC.

What do you say Nicehashsupport? How much can you give me for an opensource quark kernal that does 4.5MHASH?

Is that numbers are correct?who sold this kernels?

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:46:48 PM

Sale?

Why do you want to sell a legal money machine?

If a opensource kernal is not profitable, and the hashrate is high and the coin is profitable, somebody is earning alot of money.

hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:04:54 PM

problem is the common man does not have access to free electricity.

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:08:41 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 10:35:22 PM by sp_

Waaaahaaa too much intrigue!!! . İ just can thank to  who have qualified participation to community..At this time i have been switched off my rigs cus of nothing worth to mine.it's gone for electricity already.

One 750ti mining lyra@5MHASH on windows with sp-mod 71  42watt
Nicehash prices (24h) 0,3025 *   0,005
gives: 0,0015125BTC=$0,420475 / day

powercost:

42*24/1000 *$0.1 = $0,1008

Profit:

$0,420475
-$0,1008
-------------------------
$0.319675 per 750ti

With the current low prices the power cost is only 24% of the revenue. (With an electric price of 0.1$ per KWh)

1000 cards 319$ a day..

I live in Brazil. My powercost is 0.4$ KWh because of the peakhours and corruption and I am loosing money....

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:09:12 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 12:24:50 AM by sp_

Maybe I made the AMD "Russian bins" The (KO)sure "Koshure"  bins

(the Knockout bins)

r9 280x hashrates:

x11: 7.1 MHASH
quark: 13 MHASH
Qubit: 12 MHASH

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:56:41 PM

Only trolls on bitcointalk. 10 years ago I used to pay the trolls..

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 12:02:06 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 12:55:32 AM by chrysophylax

and this is why i have been requesting this for months and months - even as a paid private miner - yet to no avail ...

requests are one thing - DOING is another ...

x11 and quark ( and neoscrypt ) are the 3 main algo we use here ... especially x11 as granite is x11 based ...

im amazed at some of the ideas that have been thrown around here - and ignored ... even more amazed at some of the requests ( yes by me also - public private or otherwise ) that also have been ignored ...

the issue is NOT development - but MONEY ( fiat ) ... hence my concern for the whole fiat side of this argument ...

to me - its NOT about money ... to you it IS about money ...

so where do we find a median between these two worlds? ...

i am now willing to work with those willing to work with me / us / thefarm ....

ill be back in the office in a few days ( i hope ) and have been working on a project that will change the way we work as a farm and will affect the way we mine also ... ill be working closely with the devs that are working with me on this - and they will benefit from the end product ...

why will they benefit from it? ... because THOSE devs are the ones putting the effort and time and code into it ...

while devs argue and fight one another - we ( mostly the community ) are trying to find a way to bring together the efforts ...

simply put - this will never work unless ALL the code is working together and improved and developed ( and redeveloped ) ...

hang on ... dont we have that already? .. i think we call it open source Smiley ...

if the community benefits from this overall - then what the hell are people squabbling about? ...

if you dont want something available to the public and dont want it touched by other devs - dont release it ... simple ...

if you release it on the opensource arena - what the hell is everyone arguing over when another dev CHANGES the code ( we are not even talking about improving or optimizing - just changes ) to suit their own uses AND benefits from it? ... the code is public - so why argue about it? ...

im an opensource advocate - BUT - will go private when the situation calls for it ...

with all this squabbling over code thats freely available on the open market to change and redevelop - regardless of whether you ask for donations for it or not - then im more than happy to go private and take thefarm to the those that are willing to help it grow and provide a different avenue of income for them ... the greedy ones - well - what can i say about those ... 'they' get their lump sum at the beginning and get no more ... those that are willing to 'invest' their time and effort and expertise - will reap the ONGOING rewards of their code and effort ...

this is why the amd side of thefarm is now EXCLUSIVE to the dev that is helping it happen ... the nvidia side - is still available ... and yet - no dev wants to run with it unless there is a larger sum upfront ...

not going to happen with me ...

while you all squabble over 'this and that' - there will be no winners except those that keep growing via mining with opensource products and private products ... merge your code and skillsets - and we will have some more wealthier devs on an ongoing basis ...

i have approached a couple of you devs - and only ONE has accepted to do anything about it ... greed is NOT good in this crypto arena ... its still too young and you have NOT cornered the market ...

and did i see that statement 'miners make millions'? ... really? ... wow ... i didnt know i was a millionare from mining ... that really is news to me ...

i respect devs that give and give and give ... which means most of the devs here ... but to keep arguing over the same stuff? ...

i know all ive said will be either argued or ignored ... and its of no consequence to me ... thefarm WILL keep growing - thefarm WILL continue to improve - i WILL make sure of it ...

but my whole intention to use it for the benefit of the devs of the community is becoming quite sullied now - and if there isnt a resolve in all the 'shit slinging' - ill be making the entirety of thefarm private ... the point is - if i am already thinking this way - then the farms that have already taken this route - have already seen this happen time and time again ...

this whole crypto scene was NEVER about fiat ... it was about the ALTERNATIVE means of payment to fiat ... satoshi devised it that way - and set it up that way ... and 'we' are pulling all 'back' to the fiat mentality ... seriously guys ...

ive had my rant now - and will probably be crucified for it ... but unless 'we' as a community work together - NONE of this will become 'great' and ALL of it will STILL be controlled by the governments and powers that this whole 'scene' was meant to alleviate ...

#crysx

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:08:41 AM

Remember.  altcoins is not money... We farm the coins and get payed in coins..Then we trade the coins with a profit..But this is not money. This is altcoins

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:12:22 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 12:36:12 AM by sp_

[his whole crypto scene was NEVER about fiat ... it was about the ALTERNATIVE means of payment to fiat ... satoshi devised it that it way - and set it up that way ... and 'we' are pulling all 'back' to the fiat mentality ... seriously guys ...

Nice point.

Mr.  satoshi is still an anonymous (BB) bitcoin billionaire and will protect his blockchain like his own child.

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

[his whole crypto scene was NEVER about fiat ... it was about the ALTERNATIVE means of payment to fiat ... satoshi devised it that it way - and set it up that way ... and 'we' are pulling all 'back' to the fiat mentality ... seriously guys ...

Nice point.

Mr.  satoshi is still an anonymous (BB) bitcoin billionaire and will protect his blockchain like his own child.

Sorry sp  BANK OF AMERICA  owns the blockcain .
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 10:40:00 AM

and this is why i have been requesting this for months and months - even as a paid private miner - yet to no avail ...
considering what you propose as private deal, you expect slavery  Roll Eyes

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:46:50 AM

tbearhere, how much is your 980ti doing in pentablake in the opensource?

I have sold 7 copies. If you buy one (0.3 BTC) I might release version 3 to the buyers. (with a boost on compute 5.2)

90MHASH with overclocking (gtx 970)

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:30:56 AM

I have sold 7 copies. If you buy one (0.3 BTC) I might release version 3 to the buyers. (with a boost on compute 5.2)

so many commercials on this thread  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
smolen

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:47:42 AM

so many commercials on this thread  Grin
That's information leak by side channel! An adversary could guess that bitcoins to post count ratio is below 0.3 Cheesy

Of course I gave you bad advice. Good one is way out of your price range.
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: