This is a new thread of fastest open source primecoin miner, product of merge
- madMAx's miner: https://github.com/madMAx43v3r/xpmclient
- xpmclminer: https://github.com/eXtremal-ik7/xpmminer
Old discussion is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602292.0
Github repository: https://github.com/eXtremal-ik7/xpmclient
OS Supported: Windows, Linux
Current stable release (version 9.4.1): https://www.dropbox.com/s/2976f8tnhc6p4pj/xpmclient_v9.4.1.tar.gz?dl=0
Current Beta release (version 10.1): http://coinsforall.io/distr/xpmclient_v10.1beta.tar.gz
Radeon R9 290X @ 1000/1250 (stock) - 15.05 CPD
R9 290X @ 1040/1500 - 15.5CPD
Radeon R9 290 @ 947/1250 (stock) - 13.6 CPD
Radeon R9 280X @ 1000/1250 (stock) -9.45 CPD
R9 280X @ 1100/1500 - 10.4CPD
NVidia GeForce GTX 750Ti: 1.7x CPD
NVidia GeForce GTX 1070: 9.5 CPD
- AMD GCN cards: R9 2xx, HD79xx, HD78xx, HD77xx; Catalyst versions 14.4 - 14.7 recommended. Don't use 14.12 and later drivers, it 60-70% slower than previous versions
Added in 10.0beta (miner not optimized for this cards, too slow):
- AMD HD5xxx, HD6xxx cards
- NVidia Maxwell cards: GeForce GTX 750Ti, GeForce GTX 9xx, GeForce Titan X
Current miner protocol is compatible with original madMAx's pool (https://github.com/madMAx43v3r/xpmpool
) Working instance of this pool available at http://xpmforall.org
To start mining:
- Put your addess to config.txt:
server = "xpmforall.org";
port = "6666";
# Your XPM payout address
address = "AMgtSW8ge2mvqxaiWo11GqTKx6rQ2J57yA";
- Configure your GPUs (edit corefreq, memfreq, powertune and fanspeed parameters)
- Run xpmclient in Linux or xpmclient.exe in Windows
- Put you address to 'Your Address' field on web site for monitoring workers and payments
Pool system: PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares); accounting procedure uses all your shares received during last hour. Pool fee is 4% now. Mining calculator included!
If you want to help decentralize primecoin mining and support open source, welcome!
The solo-mining server code is at: https://github.com/madMAx43v3r/xpmserver
The solo-mining server binaries can be downloaded at:
For Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#
For Linux: https://mega.co.nz/#
Note: The windows version crashes on shutdown, have not been able to fix this.
The binary zips also include a README.txt you should check out to get started.
EDIT: If you have dynamic ip: There is a bug somewhere in the bitcoin network code that can cause the server to loose all connections to the network after your external ip has changed. It will still show 8 or more connections but if you look in debug.log you will no longer see new blocks or transactions. In this case you need to restart the server.
The chance of this bug to happen is around 50%. So be careful, if your external ip changes and you don't check the server and the bug has happend you will produce 100% orphan blocks.