Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:37:10 PM

It s important to learn on these dumps caused by hacks. Keep your coins offline. Keep your coins safe. Buy when there s blood in the streets.

BTW, this is not me lecturing to anyone, just a friendly advice which some of you might take. Or not.

Crazyivan you couldve bought in at 220k bro Sad

I guess the man has just revealed your true face bud. Sorry, better luck next time.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:57:32 PM

It s important to learn on these dumps caused by hacks. Keep your coins offline. Keep your coins safe. Buy when there s blood in the streets.

BTW, this is not me lecturing to anyone, just a friendly advice which some of you might take. Or not.

actually just do oppositely what Papou says. Then we will earn good profit

i know this Papou " A real troll". I use him as an indicator to buy or sell.
just join Cryptopia slack then you will know more about him  Grin

So I said short at 320k and now we are 230k and you wanted to do the opposite to make good money? LOL. I think I am always spot on my predictions in my whole forum history whether a coin will pump or dump.

sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:00:54 PM

So I said short at 320k and now we are 230k and you wanted to do the opposite to make good money? LOL. I think I am always spot on my predictions in my whole forum history whether a coin will pump or dump.

didn't  u say fct will go to 150k ?
meaning that you want people to go SHORT now
unfortunately, FCT won't go to 150k. We are pretty much at the bottom now. Only newbies will short fct at the current price

Note: you always advise people to buy at TOP or short at the BOTTOM. So you are a real good indicator for me. I just need to do oppositely at what you say to make profit  Grin
Pap0u

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:04:35 PM

didn't  u say fct will go to 150k ?
unfortunately, FCT won't go to 150k. We are pretty much at the bottom now. Only newbies will short fct at the current price

When did I say short? I said we could see 150, we could even see 80k if this keeps up. There are just no buyers and its too easy to borrow FCT on margin and sell it (short) to dump price. I even said you could take a long at any price, just know that you wont see profit for 6-15 months. FCT has a long term setup, probably the better part of two years. Its a great project, its just you guys are trying to make quick money the wrong way, thinking its going to pump like Bitcoin 2.0

Factom ALREADY pumped dude in the summer. We missed it. The little 10% pumps are just you fools falling into the trap and then you get left holding the bags. If you want to enter long, you can right now, I would just advise to leave some on the side to keep buying as it drops because it WILL drop. (short term).

sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:17:12 PM

When did I say short? I said we could see 150, we could even see 80k if this keeps up. There are just no buyers and its too easy to borrow FCT on margin and sell it (short) to dump price. I even said you could take a long at any price, just know that you wont see profit for 6-15 months. FCT has a long term setup, probably the better part of two years. Its a great project, its just you guys are trying to make quick money the wrong way, thinking its going to pump like Bitcoin 2.0

Factom ALREADY pumped dude in the summer. We missed it. The little 10% pumps are just you fools falling into the trap and then you get left holding the bags. If you want to enter long, you can right now, I would just advise to leave some on the side to keep buying as it drops because it WILL drop. (short term).

that's what i am doing now
BUY BUY
i always do oppositely of what you say and make very good profit Smiley

of course, i won't go either long or short. Just NORMAL market BUY

Note: i have follow the rule " do oppositely of what you say" for 5 times now and all of them gave me good profit. Thank you Mr Indicator
Pap0u

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:35:41 PM

BUY BUY

Note: i have follow the rule " do oppositely of what you say" for 5 times now and all of them gave me good profit. Thank you Mr Indicator

Thats so weird because if what you say is true you would have lost a lot of money D:

Mrfrismint

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:39:11 PM

BUY BUY

Thats so weird because if what you say is true you would have lost a lot of money D:

Can one of you both stop this useless conversation, so we can try to keep this forum clean of crap
lolikop

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:45:37 PM

Everyone should have listen to me u would be bankrupt if u were margin trading lol

Thats why i dont do margin its like playing roullete

But i did get some cheap fct wont sell till it hits 0.01 few more months prob may 2017
Pap0u

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:55:34 PM

Everyone should have listen to me u would be bankrupt if u were margin trading lol

But i did get some cheap fct wont sell till it hits 0.01 few more months prob may 2017

Exactly man. The only people who cry "FUD" are the traders who are trying to sell you their bags. Factom is a great project, great vision, great developments however they need TIME. They are a brand new startup roughly still and dont have a finished product yet; but all of you want prices that speak otherwise. Find a good entry point that is comfortable for you and hold long term, that is what I am saying and a few others here. I am not trying to FUD to buy lower, I am trying to save people money or save them from losing money....just keep Factom on your radar, right now is definetly a good price to take a position but dont go all in because you most likely will be able to average buy lower. If you want to margin trade, I hope you are in a short since 320k like I am Smiley. If you are looking for a short term margin position, I would recommend waiting for some buy support at 250k or above then shorting from there because we will touch 150k before we pump.

Mrfrismint

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:09:20 PM

Exactly man. The only people who cry "FUD" are the traders who are trying to sell you their bags. Factom is a great project, great vision, great developments however they need TIME. They are a brand new startup roughly still and dont have a finished product yet; but all of you want prices that speak otherwise. Find a good entry point that is comfortable for you and hold long term, that is what I am saying and a few others here. I am not trying to FUD to buy lower, I am trying to save people money or save them from losing money....just keep Factom on your radar, right now is definetly a good price to take a position but dont go all in because you most likely will be able to average buy lower. If you want to margin trade, I hope you are in a short since 320k like I am Smiley. If you are looking for a short term margin position, I would recommend waiting for some buy support at 250k or above then shorting from there because we will touch 150k before we pump.

Blabla. you could be right, you could be wrong. Don't pretent like you know the future. another 'ignore' for me
Yazz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:35:57 PM

Why are you so confident it will drop to 150 before rebounding?
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:40:29 PM

You dream with your 150k, you seen the buy pressure as soon as it gets lower, one huge wallet got hacked that was a big downside, but im long on this since 207k ! but it all depends on bitcoin and like many we just dont know you act like you know but you dont, your grossbit alter ego.

If bitcoin drop i doubt we see any lower levels, if m2 comes out i doubt we see lower levels, when we just dont know so i think its easier to say people look long term and take a target and relax.

Cause if he was as good as he pretent he wouldnt be on forum of bitcointalk but in the bahama's on the beach. Dont take trade advice from a forum member make your own plan and stick to it. dont get greedy and dont get emotional only trade tips i can give. cause the rest is a guess.

Why are you so confident it will drop to 150 before rebounding?

He doesnt he only trying to let people join hes side of the trade. Cause technical analysis 150 is not at a support level or a previous low. 210 is a great support level and thats my guess but actually with a market like factom you just dont know.

After m2 many people will take there coins out of poloniex that will help cause people will be not that panic sensative.
lolikop

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:58:34 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 10:14:20 PM by lolikop

Not just factoids into exodus wallet but more postiv news many companies will join fct to store their data and dude im pretty sure there is not enough fct to support them all

were gonna see one of the biggest price rise in alts history mark my words

EDIT: one of the devs already said we need 20-100x btc transactions without problems to be fully functioning im pretty sure many companies already contacted them to join but its not put public so they can collect fct before m2 launch

EDIT AGAIN: Why is M2 delayed for so long??? Above edit should be enough for u to understand, i said i would sell @ 0.01 fix that 0.1 is the right price
sandwraithBTC

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:01:13 PM

that's why i say " This Papou is a troll. He say he doesn't FUD but his words are totally different. 150k , huh ? in your dream Troller. " I continue on buying at these cheap price level

shit look at what happens to fct's price now. It is rising up. OH NO, plz don't. Let me buy more please Grin
Pap0u

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:11:51 PM

that's why i say " This Papou is a troll. He say he doesn't FUD but his words are totally different. 150k , huh ? in your dream Troller. " I continue on buying at these cheap price level

shit look at what happens to fct's price now. It is rising up. OH NO, plz don't. Let me buy more please Grin

Yea someone just bought bags. Price dumping again Smiley thx for profit, closed my short. Thank you to whoever dumped Factom this low.

Mrfrismint

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:12:45 PM

Yea someone just bought bags. Price dumping again Smiley thx for profit, closed my short. Thank you to whoever dumped Factom this low.

haha, you just closed your short. pretty late buddy. FUD failed
D-Lux

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:15:20 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 10:40:42 PM by D-Lux

were gonna see one of the biggest price rise in alts history mark my words

I agree. The trolls and market manipulators can do their thing but at the end of the day, Factom and FCT will be measured by the system's utility. Usage is continuing to go up, partnerships and contracts are underway and more are in the pipeline. Factom has a world-class team of 28 full-time employees (last I checked), an almost unbelievably powerful system and a huge competitive moat, a market that is nothing less than "the world's data" ... Frankly everything is looking up except the price. I'll say it again: Price follows value, period. GrossBit and Papou and whomever else can spin whatever alternative realities they want—it's pathetic and amusing. But ultimately, arguments against reality can only last so long.

I was an early investor in ETH and was lucky enough to sell the top. All profits are now in FCT. As convinced as I was by ETH during its rise, there are serious arguments (limited supply, almost unlimited potential demand) for why FCT will experience growth that surpasses even what ETH went through. If you're in doubt, do the financial-ecosystem math, read the news, research the team ... the rest is happily irrelevant.
Pap0u

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:20:03 PM

Sigh, I wish you guys could see what I am talking about. Factom will be great, but in 12 months or more from now. Every news that comes out is being used to dump to us buyers as they exit from buying over a year ago. We missed the pump guys, wait for 80k-150k to buy in for the next one IMO. That is where I will stack up hard. It was a very bad sign breaking 250k, so much was bought now from 200k-240k that it's going to get dumped on the short term believers as they fomo in the 300k range and then dump under 200k for good. I wish you all would wait and stop letting the whales exit with high profits.

This could all be the Factom team themselves as well manipulating the market and profiting since they know they will make us rich but not until they get rich themselves. Once again, if you buy in now, it's a 12 month hold. I believe we will see 80k-150k shortly though.

lolikop

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:33:34 PM

Sigh, I wish you guys could see what I am talking about. Factom will be great, but in 12 months or more from now. Every news that comes out is being used to dump to us buyers as they exit from buying over a year ago. We missed the pump guys, wait for 80k-150k to buy in for the next one IMO. That is where I will stack up hard. It was a very bad sign breaking 250k, so much was bought now from 200k-240k that it's going to get dumped on the short term believers as they fomo in the 300k range and then dump under 200k for good. I wish you all would wait and stop letting the whales exit with high profits.

This could all be the Factom team themselves as well manipulating the market and profiting since they know they will make us rich but not until they get rich themselves. Once again, if you buy in now, it's a 12 month hold. I believe we will see 80k-150k shortly though.

U could remove 50% from ur speculation date, m2 is near and a whole new market will start when it goes online u were right while we still at m1 but boy u will go bankrupt if  u continue margin trading
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:35:15 PM

Man serieus your talks get more and more redicoulus serieusly no TA at all and you dont say anything about the support line at the buttom. You just trying to fud and show people your believes without any backup.
Let people decide for themself when they wanna buy and dont scare current holders off. Cause thats what your trying to make current holders scared.

You dont know whats going to happen cause your just guessing.

No1 knows what bitcoin will do, so its not even sure what factom will do. But one think i know bitcoin buy is exhausted atm and volume dropped 3x (fact not just saying stuff) so we can even see a bitcoin correction (and no im not saying it will happen but its my opinion it will) and that will rise factoms price, and that in combination with m2 soon i think we saw the bottum on the last drop to support line drawn from start to first drop till now.

But serieus people dont listen to Pap0u hes predictions are awefull and dont get scared to buy if you want to. Make your own decision and he did give one good tip dont go all-in at ones.

Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: